All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Thread: Is it time for Gay rights in Pakistan???

saira211 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    58 Post(s)

Is it time for Gay rights in Pakistan???

I don't think it is, since there is a long line of people demanding to be treated fairly. So when Women, Children and religious minorities will get rights perhaps gays will be next. SO wait 100 years my gay brothers and sisters and until then suffer at the hands of self righteous people.

Is it time for gay rights in Pakistan?

June 25, 2011

We have shunned millions of our brothers and sisters and they have given up all hope of finding support from us. PHOTO: AFP

Earlier this month, for the first time in its history, the United Nations (UN) passed a resolution to protect and uphold gay rights universally. The US Department of State successfully lobbied to bring under the banner of universal declaration of human rights, equal rights for lesbians, gays, and transgender people. The resolution was passed with 23 affirmations against 19 disavowals.While some of us celebrate this momentous turn in attitudes, it is sobering to note that it took the UN this long to recognise the oppressive violence faced by homosexuals everybody and to finally declare that yes, gays are human beings as well. We have got to somewhere, I suppose.Excerpts from some of the speeches on the floor were posted on the United Nations blog including the following statement from Pakistan:
    “Introducing new rights “may misinterpret the Universal Declaration of Human Rights…these attempts jeopardize the entire human rights framework,” and that “while considering the issue of human rights many things must be kept in mind… these things [gay rights] have nothing to do with fundamental human rights.”
    Similar repudiations citing religion, cultural and sociological arguments were made by Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Ghana, Nigeria, Mauritania, Uganda and several other Organisation for the Islamic Conference (OIC) countries.Whether Pakistanis like it or not, the resolution is binding on Pakistan as a member of the United Nations. Unfortunately, as the status quo goes, there is no enforcement mechanism to make violation of rights punishable. As hopeful as the global affirmation may seem, the situation in Pakistan is quite abysmal.A gay friend lamented:
    “The very term gay rights is an oxymoron here. There is no such thing. We have no rights in Pakistan.”
    Where does one even begin the debate in Pakistan?How do you get past the literal interpretation of religious texts that leave no room for such a debate?Islam if read as a monolith, stuck in time and fixed in space, will not allow equal rights to homosexuals.To change opinions in Pakistan, however, we need to be able to find solutions within the faith. Rebuttals and recantations will not win hearts and minds, we need to fight this battle employing the language that is heard and understood.There are several Muslim scholars who maintain accepting views on homosexuality, the discussions are available for anyone to peruse.In Indonesia during the Conference of Religions and Peace in 2008 it was concluded that homosexuals and homosexuality are natural and created by God, thus permissible within Islam. Siti Musdah Mulia cited al-Hujurat (49:3) from the Quran and said that one of the blessings for human beings was that all men and women are equal, regardless of ethnicity, wealth, social positions or even sexual orientation. She said:
    “There is no difference between lesbians and non-lesbians. In the eyes of God, people are valued based on their piety. And talking about piety is God’s prerogative to judge.”
    There are countless practicing Muslims who have managed to reconcile their sexual orientation and faith and find no reason to focus on conflict within the two. Some maintain blogs to document their every day experience while others prefer to challenge the plethora of preconceived notions through academic writing.Trouble is that such voices are few and far between. You don’t hear them because they are afraid to speak up. They are afraid for their life and safety of their loved ones if they come out.They are unwilling to be subjected to a lifetime of shame and ridicule.We have shunned millions of our brothers and sisters and they have given up all hope of finding support from us.UN resolutions are nice enough but they are a result of a decades-long struggle for equality, fairness and justice. It did not happen overnight. A million lives had to be sacrificed for a million more to speak up.Speaking up won’t be enough anymore. If we don’t yell, loudly and proudly to make ourselves heard, I’m afraid the battle will already be lost.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saira211 For This Useful Post:

ashahid (06-27-2011), isheikh (06-28-2011), moazzamniaz (06-26-2011), rotomia2002 (06-26-2011), `BaaRisH` (06-26-2011)

ashahid is offline Banned
    amazed at the amount of
    political and religious scum
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Re: Is it time for Gay rights in Pakistan???

Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    To remind you, you are the one who never answers any questions. You are the one who never backs anything up with a proof. People have been quoting reference to you to back their arguments, but you never respond to that. You only making hollow statements with no proof, no logic and no rational. Don't waste my time anymore.
    LOL!! All your arguments have been refuted, muckraked and debunked with overwhelming vivacity and perspecacity. References are only needed when we are haggling and wrangling over matters of facts and figures but a row over ideas require examples, parables, phrasing, rephrasing and expansions of one's argument to reinforce one's idea into other's mind. A brainy matter is deal with employment of superior brain and wit and not copy/pasting of some books, links or material. Only truly robotic minds make up the deficiency and dearth of quality with truckload of quanity and monotonous junk.

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashahid View Post
    LOL!! All your arguments have been refuted, muckraked and debunked with overwhelming vivacity and perspecacity. References are only needed when we are haggling and wrangling over matters of facts and figures but a row over ideas require examples, parables, phrasing, rephrasing and expansions of one's argument to reinforce one's idea into other's mind. A brainy matter is deal with employment of superior brain and wit and not copy/pasting of some books, links or material. Only truly robotic minds make up the deficiency and dearth of quality with truckload of quanity and monotonous junk.
    What mumbo jumbo is that? Do you take English lessons from Master Ilum Deen? Or, do you cut and past from that stupid book you downloaded from this website? You are a demented schizophrenic. You delusions are getting more and more serious every day. Get some treatment.

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

What mumbo jumbo is that? Do you take English lessons from Master Ilum Deen? Or, do you cut and past from that stupid book you downloaded from this website? You are a demented schizophrenic. You delusions are getting more and more serious every day. Get some treatment.
    I am not a zombie like you who follows copy/paste version of Sharia and expects to be accorded highest regard and respect. I abhor plagiarism and detest tawdry pedants and would repudiate anything which doesnt incept its source from my and my mind alone.

STUNNER is offline Banned
    Good BY..!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)

Because it affects us, the victims of your virulent Islamism. Your religious intoxication is a death knell to our society.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I showed you already, mere using the word 'Islam' does not mean he wanted your Islam. He already refuted and condemned the Khilafat movement by bashing it in words like ' Wheels of history do not move backwards'... His idea of Islam was seperation of mosque and the governance system. Thats why he never allowed wretched Islamic objective resolution 1949 be passed during his lifetime.
    listen sheeday looser u ugly fugly germ leave our great leader to us we know what he wanted or what not u western product dont belong here we will kick u out from our pure soil ..............

talk about only ur disgusting ,ridiculous,smelly sex and call ur dunger dr and ur lesbian participants here to help you Cogito Ergo Sum and where is this looser come here gay ur friends are trying to get u rights and u r sleeping somewhere..............

see this also u bloody gay
    The main health risks, which affect both heterosexual and homosexual couples, are described below.
    • Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): there is no doubt that anal intercourse carries a greater risk of transmission of HIV - the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) - than other sexual activities, particularly for the receptive partner.
    • Human papilloma virus (HPV, wart virus): this can be transmitted during anal intercourse and lead to anal warts, which in turn could perhaps predispose infected individuals to cancer of the anal canal.
    • Hepatitis A (infectious hepatitis): this is a viral infection that can cause jaundice and abdominal pain. Hepatitis A is not usually a life-threatening illness, although sufferers can feel quite ill. It can be transmitted by oral-anal contact.
    • Hepatitis C: is a cause of progressive and sometimes fatal chronic liver disease. Hepatitis C may be transmitted by anal intercourse, although this seems to be a rare occurrence. Sharing of equipment for intravenous drug use is a far more important risk for transmission.
    • Escherichia coli (E. coli): may sometimes cause mild to severe, or even (rarely) fatal, gastroenteritis. It is one of many viruses and bacteria that can be transmitted by oral-anal contact. Some E. coli strains (uropathic E. coli) can also cause urinary tract infections (UTIs), ranging from cystitis to pyelonephritis - a serious kidney infection. E. coli very readily crosses the short distance between the female anus and the female urinary opening, so causing a urinary infection. Anal intercourse can facilitate this ‘transfer’ – particularly if it is immediately followed by vaginal intercourse.

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STUBBORN View Post
    listen sheeday looser u ugly fugly germ leave our great leader to us we know what he wanted or what not u western product dont belong here we will kick u out from our pure soil ..............

talk about only ur disgusting ,ridiculous,smelly sex and call ur dunger dr and ur lesbian participants here to help you @Cogito Ergo Sum and where is this looser come here gay ur friends are trying to get u rights and u r sleeping somewhere..............
    As long as you stop disintegrating this land and killing our people, I do not mind your filthy existence in our country for we are tolerant and magnanimous enough to bear you beasts.

I do not care who is Gay or Lesbian, all I know is they are human beings first and foremost and must be given equal rights to lead their lives. You people, being the animals that you are, obviously do not believe in this 'humanistic' concept of tolerance and forbearance.

Good BY..!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)

As long as you stop disintegrating this land and killing our people, I do not mind your filthy existence in our country for we are tolerant and magnanimous enough to bear you beasts.

I do not care who is Gay or Lesbian, all I know is they are human beings first and foremost and must be given equal rights to lead their lives. You people, being the animals that you are, obviously do not believe in this 'humanistic' concept of tolerance and forbearance.
    talk about this u western expired product...........dont twist see this also u bloody gay
    The main health risks, which affect both heterosexual and homosexual couples, are described below.
    • Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): there is no doubt that anal intercourse carries a greater risk of transmission of HIV - the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) - than other sexual activities, particularly for the receptive partner.
    • Human papilloma virus (HPV, wart virus): this can be transmitted during anal intercourse and lead to anal warts, which in turn could perhaps predispose infected individuals to cancer of the anal canal.
    • Hepatitis A (infectious hepatitis): this is a viral infection that can cause jaundice and abdominal pain. Hepatitis A is not usually a life-threatening illness, although sufferers can feel quite ill. It can be transmitted by oral-anal contact.
    • Hepatitis C: is a cause of progressive and sometimes fatal chronic liver disease. Hepatitis C may be transmitted by anal intercourse, although this seems to be a rare occurrence. Sharing of equipment for intravenous drug use is a far more important risk for transmission.
    • Escherichia coli (E. coli): may sometimes cause mild to severe, or even (rarely) fatal, gastroenteritis. It is one of many viruses and bacteria that can be transmitted by oral-anal contact. Some E. coli strains (uropathic E. coli) can also cause urinary tract infections (UTIs), ranging from cystitis to pyelonephritis - a serious kidney infection. E. coli very readily crosses the short distance between the female anus and the female urinary opening, so causing a urinary infection. Anal intercourse can facilitate this ‘transfer’ – particularly if it is immediately followed by vaginal intercourse.

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

I am not a zombie like you who following copy/paste version of Sharia and expects to be accorded highest regard and respect. I abhor plagiarism and detest tawdry pedants and would repudiate anything which doesnt incept its source from my and my mind alone.
    You English is no different from this:

# Inside Master Ilum Deen's Class:

* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
    * Open the doors of the window. Let the Air Force come in.
    * Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.
    * Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away in the corridor.
    * You, meet me behind the class. ( meaning AFTER the class ..)
    * Both of u three, get out of the class.
    * Close the doors of the windows please .. I have winter in my nose today.
    * Take Copper Wire of any metal especially of Silver.
    * Take 5 cm wire of any length.
    * shhh... quite, the principal is rotating in the school.

* (Facing the Board)
    Dont talk in front of my back.

# About his family:

* I have two daughters. Both of them are girls....(?)

# At the ground:

* All of you, stand in a straight circle.
    * There is no wind in the ball.

# To a boy, angrily:

* I talk, he talk, why you middle middle talk?

# Giving a punishment:

* You, rotate the ground four times...

* You, go and under-stand the tree...

* You three of you, stand together separately.

* Why are you late - say YES or NO ....(?)

# Sir at his best:

Sir had once gone to a film with his wife. By chance, he happened to see one of our boys at the theatre, though the boy did not see them. So the next day at school (to that boy): "Yesterday I saw you WITH MY WIFE at the Cinema Theatre."

may b a repost.. well dont care.. jus njoy

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

talk about this u western expired product...........dont twist see this also u bloody gay
    You talk about the scientific research material uploaded by brother, Moazzamniaz and I will make an effort to wade into this as well.

You are just an Arabic Bedioun product with a brain stuck in the back just like Arabic camel.

Good BY..!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)

You talk about the scientific research material uploaded by brother, Moazzamniaz and I will make an effort to wade into this as well.

You are just an Arabic Bedioun product with a brain stuck in the back just like Arabic camel.
    arabic bedouin proud of it and dont forget u western product that we ruled the world with camel,horse,date and sword most importantly WITH THE REAL SPIRIT OF EMAN .........

U bloody gay has no answers of ur diseases and u smelly creatures wanna polute our society ......

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

After reading the whole discussion I hereby conclude that mullas stance is incorrect and devoid of both scientific and religious knowledge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

arabic bedouin proud of it and dont forget u western product that we ruled the world with camel,horse,date and sword most importantly WITH THE REAL SPIRIT OF EMAN .........

U bloody gay has no answers of ur diseases and u smelly creatures wanna polute our society ......
    LOL!!! So go lick the feet of your masters Mr Neo-Badioun, why are you hassling us Pakistanis needlessly. Go seek your heavens in the feet of your masters and 'rule' the world from their tents.

saira211 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    58 Post(s)

I am just a little confused as to why you keep mentioning these diseases in this section. How is this relevant. Like you yourself have mentioned these affect both heterosexual and homosexual individuals, so whats your point?? Whoever is infected with the virus or bacteria will pass it on if proper precautionary measures are not taken, regardless of their preference of sexual partners, just the incidence of AIDS is higher in Homosexual men but i am not sure of the current numbers. These are all diseases which have different routes of transmission. Sexual contact is just one route and again its regardless of sexual preferences. There are many other STDs and i think thats another very important topic that people should talk about, since silence and lack of education in this particular area is the biggest hurdle in tackling such diseases, but perhaps it deserve a separate thread. After people let their anger and hate out on this one then may be we can focus our attention to these as well.

Good BY..!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)

LOL!!! So go lick the feet of your masters Mr Neo-Badioun, why are you hassling us Pakistanis needlessly. Go seek your heavens in the feet of your masters and 'rule' the world from their tents.
    u bloody stinky looser u r disgusting like ur a****.........we have asked a lots of q here from bloody gays and lesbian but look at urself u have no answers for ur disgusting acts and diseases ..........where is lesbian participant hidden like a mouse after posting this thread ,always do like dat u bloody hypocrites have no answer except abusing islam and mullah.........whatever reasons about ur gayism ,i dont care we wont let u pollute our society we will throw u in gutter where u all born and there u die like mouse............

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by saira211 View Post
    I am just a little confused as to why you keep mentioning these diseases in this section. How is this relevant. Like you yourself have mentioned these affect both heterosexual and homosexual individuals, so whats your point?? Whoever is infected with the virus or bacteria will pass it on if proper precautionary measures are not taken, regardless of their preference of sexual partners, just the incidence of AIDS is higher in Homosexual men but i am not sure of the current numbers. These are all diseases which have different routes of transmission. Sexual contact is just one route and again its regardless of sexual preferences. There are many other STDs and i think thats another very important topic that people should talk about, since silence and lack of education in this particular area is the biggest hurdle in tackling such diseases, but perhaps it deserve a separate thread. After people let their anger and hate out on this one then may be we can focus our attention to these as well.
    i just wanna show u ur reality how disgusting and ugly u people are ...........why not focus now u wanna legalise this all crap and we wont let u people contaminate our society...........u should talk since u have education and experience of all this

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

u bloody stinky looser u r disgusting like ur a****.........we have asked a lots of q here from bloody gays and lesbian but look at urself u have no answers for ur disgusting acts and diseases ..........where is lesbian participant hidden like a mouse after posting this thread ,always do like dat u bloody hypocrites have no answer except abusing islam and mullah.........whatever reasons about ur gayism ,i dont care we wont let u pollute our society we will throw u in gutter where u all born and there u die like mouse............
    LOL!! I am fully aware and appreciate the consequences of your intoxicated orgy of violence and mayhem. You are already dishing it out on our society whilst the Homosexuality is illegal in the country. You will send your own brothers and sisters as suicide bombers if homos were to be allowed freely, I gathered that. There is no need to rehash your inhumane and savage nature over and over.

The world has already found cure for all these diseases and legitimzed homosexuality and if anything their society has improved since everyone has found their requisite rights. So the real world has already provided the most potent and slapping answer to you.

Good BY..!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    888 Post(s)

LOL!! I am fully aware and appreciate the consequences of your intoxicated orgy of violence and mayhem. You are already dishing it out on our society whilst the Homosexuality is illegal in the country. You will send your own brothers and sisters as suicide bombers if homos were to be allowed freely, I gathered that. There is no need to rehash your inhumane and savage nature over and over.

The world has already found cure for all these diseases and legitimzed homosexuality and if anything their society has improved since everyone has found their requisite rights. So the real world has already provided the most potent and slapping answer to you.
    u bloody gay looser u civilised savages ...............u bloody gays and lesbians got worst diseases and accumulate it in our socities

u r not worthy to talk.............find some negro for u and enjoy............

wahshi is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Ashahid ko pagal kar do gay yaar aap sab lollipop2, Star Gazer,Stubborn,Tariqmalik ,abkhan etc.
    Ab bechara laga hay AIDS aur baqi beemarian ko homosexuality say hatanay. Google.com bhi maafian mang raha hay.
    Ashahid brotherly advice agar kuch karna hay apnay ghar mein hi karo yaar bahir kya to mchi khasi mar parey gi.Mujhay aap kay tahafuz ki fikr hay.

Kya say kya bana diya hay becharay ko.
    Mujhay dar hay kidhar kudkashi na kar jaye. Acha khasa zaleel kar diya.

Last edited by wahshi; 06-29-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: lollipop and abkhan added

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Ok if they are human beings first and foremost and must be given equal rights to lead their lives as per your statement tell me what rights an Embryo or Fetus has in your opinion?

amazed at the amount of
    in Pakistan!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1575 Post(s)

u bloody gay looser u civilised savages ...............u bloody gays and lesbians got worst diseases and accumulate it in our socities

LOL!! The bigot has fled away in defeat and abject surrender. Your anti humanity and misanthropic rants will make you even more demented and delusional.

As mentioned earlier, diseases are for both Homos and Hetros, couple with the fact that a cure exists for all. So your point is largely irrelevant and bogus.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2 View Post
    Ok if they are human beings first and foremost and must be given equal rights to lead their lives as per your statement tell me what rights an Embryo or Fetus has in your opinion?
    An Embryo of Fetus has no rights until it turns into a human shape which I believe is after 4 months. And thats when the human concious starts to weigh heavily for them.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wahshi View Post
    Ashahid ko pagal kar do gay yaar aap sab Star Gazer,Stubborn,Tariqmalik etc. Ab bechara laga hay AIDS aur baqi beemarian ko homosexuality say hatanay. Kya say kya bana diya hay becharay ko.
    Mujhay dar hay kidhar kudkashi na kar jaye. Acha khasa zaleel kar diya.

Dont worry dude, I am not a suicide bomber like you who are ready to explode sooner does the news come that homosexuality has been legalized in the country. I am sure all you religious parrots will combust like firing pins and throw even more carnage and wreackage on this country.

abkhan is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2286 Post(s)

Lol................ I think an ape would be a better choice for these losers

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

You English is no different from this:

# Inside Master Ilum Deen's Class:

* Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
    * Open the doors of the window. Let the Air Force come in.
    * Cut an apple into two halves - take the bigger half.
    * Shhh...Quiet, boys...the principal just passed away in the corridor.
    * You, meet me behind the class. ( meaning AFTER the class ..)
    * Both of u three, get out of the class.
    * Close the doors of the windows please .. I have winter in my nose today.
    * Take Copper Wire of any metal especially of Silver.
    * Take 5 cm wire of any length.
    * shhh... quite, the principal is rotating in the school.

* (Facing the Board)
    Dont talk in front of my back.

# About his family:

* I have two daughters. Both of them are girls....(?)

# At the ground:

* All of you, stand in a straight circle.
    * There is no wind in the ball.

# To a boy, angrily:

* I talk, he talk, why you middle middle talk?

# Giving a punishment:

* You, rotate the ground four times...

* You, go and under-stand the tree...

* You three of you, stand together separately.

* Why are you late - say YES or NO ....(?)

# Sir at his best:

Sir had once gone to a film with his wife. By chance, he happened to see one of our boys at the theatre, though the boy did not see them. So the next day at school (to that boy): "Yesterday I saw you WITH MY WIFE at the Cinema Theatre."

may b a repost.. well dont care.. jus njoy

superb ! excellent; wonderful; splendid; magnificent

Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last