Thread: Mere Khuwab Reza Reza Episode 93

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Mere Khuwab Reza Reza Episode 93

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kaleem For This Useful Post:

adha (07-06-2011), anz3611 (07-05-2011), ~spr!ng~ (07-06-2011), Dia_Komal (07-06-2011), farry (07-06-2011), generationext76 (07-06-2011), gerlando9 (07-06-2011), gurya77 (07-08-2011), saleem ahmad (07-06-2011), seerat123 (07-06-2011)

Mrs. Ahmed is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Mere Khuwab Reza Reza Episode 93

Ahsan boht hi dheela insan hy ya tu phir wo sofia ko just diilaasay deta hy asal me dil me uske bhi khot hy....shayd...wo zaini ko bhul nahi paya kabhi bi or ab phir se usey zaini ka saath milne ki umeed hogyi hy shayd.....merd hy na aakhir....

saleem ahmad is offline Senior Member
    always care about you

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

if ehsan tries to marry zanaib again then sofia has to leave and take all the money and every thing from him then will see if zainab wants him back without any money or not.

marveee is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

crazy lover wow.
    where is crazy lover like him in this world?
    i need his Id...hehhehe

fauzi is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

agar kisi ne ye novel parha ho to us ko pata hoga ke ye totally change kar diya hai, they're just stretching the story and making it boring

Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Haan na very boring just mistake yeh hai hum start kerty hain and now wait for boring dam end,
    very slow drama ek women zaineb all males crazy behind her she is sucha a lozer.
    asy drama's sey writter kai (inside and out side ) ka idea hota hai .dirty stroy,but for time killing its ok.no dress styles no new fashions just ek hee bad topic.....
    i wish main asi writters ko koch bolon or oun guys ko idea ho kai woh kia kery hain?bad drama nahee write kerna chahye.
    haan assy crazy lovers ka idea acha hai how bad she was but he is still crazy about her.

Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

hmm this is happening i almost all channels that when a long serial starts with a short playing time it gets boring as the times goes on. people satarts watching it with great interest but all in vein......lets c how this drama reaches an end.

Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Ahmed View Post
    hmm this is happening i almost all channels that when a long serial starts with a short playing time it gets boring as the times goes on. people satarts watching it with great interest but all in vein......lets c how this drama reaches an end.
    ya
    you know what?indian writters they used to like long seriel likes 400 episode or more
    but Now pakistani writter startd 100 and 200 and still drama plying like hell.
    just 1 seen change and then drama end. wat daaaaaaaa.
    Last edited by marveee; 07-06-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: no reason

Edit>

Quoted
    8 Post(s)

i agree with u. thats true they are copying indian way of dramas which r just full of glamour n stories r nill/nill....pakistani dramas have been the best so they should avoid copying others.ya one thing to write about i if realy the drama consists of a long story then its ok to make hundreds of episodes but repeating the same scenes in different episodes in different ways is totally disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by marveee View Post
    ya
    you know what?indian writters they used to like long seriel likes 400 episode or more
    but Now pakistani writter startd 100 and 200 and still drama plying like hell.
    just 1 seen change and then drama end. wat daaaaaaaa.

Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Ahmed View Post
    i agree with u. thats true they are copying indian way of dramas which r just full of glamour n stories r nill/nill....pakistani dramas have been the best so they should avoid copying others.ya one thing to write about i if realy the drama consists of a long story then its ok to make hundreds of episodes but repeating the same scenes in different episodes in different ways is totally disgusting.
    THere is no rules?why they showed girls bad now a days and boys drinking like Hell
    writter must know we all muslims and girls have some respect not only some lot of
    Now every drama they showed like same indian culture do bad with girls and run away my question is that why?
    why is that every writter mind and brain and heart kion show kery hain ye sab batamizi?
    so boys more bad ho jain and girls unscure ho jain?sab culture ko bhool gay writters.
    asa nahi show kerna chahy
    i just starts watch pakistani drama's a got shocked what a da Hell is writter brain ?kia show kery hain.?
    dirty life style? indian writters ko copy kerty hain sab..idiot hain kia?
    i think ab asy drama any chaye kai new watchers like me sab acha feel kerain naa kai bad idea's learn kerain
    kia koee rules nahi hain pakistan main writters kai leye ?
    Please all writter ap guys india ko copy nahe kerain woh isalamic counrty sey belong nahi kerty hain.kia hoa hai ap guys ko?

sweetmama#1 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

zaib should kill siqandar as he desirves. us ka tho zainab per khoon bhi jaiz hay.as his wife after his death she will be free and wealthy too as she wanted to be,or she will go to jail which will be atleast btter then this life.IF SHE REALLY WHAT TO LEAVE THIS GUNAH KI ZINDAGI.

Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmama[URL=https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]2858555]zaib should kill siqandar as he desirves. us ka tho zainab per khoon bhi jaiz hay.as his wife after his death she will be free and wealthy too as she wanted to be,or she will go to jail which will be atleast btter then this life.IF SHE REALLY WHAT TO LEAVE THIS GUNAH KI ZINDAGI.
    well said
    i agreed
    She now enjoyed sinfull life.See
    how she used makeup and saree what daa Hell if writter try to tell us Zanid is in troubel here writter made a miskate
    if some thing against wish then not like that make up lisptick yeh sab koch acha hai kia?
    writter don't know how to explain her own point of view.Just copy indian movies.
    Siknder type husband koee itna bhi hack nahi hai koee control nahi ker sakta hai?
    if Zainb wants to she can do it everything she is always used her bad tricks and from very start she mde foold her own amme so what new for her?
    she spent night with boy and then what else if she want to scape very easy.But writter story is so weak.no one likes her story but every one just killing time..
    nahi tu asy siknder type person ko 1 slap her enough thaa or os ney kassy ek person ko road per gun fire kia or police
    eww what a weak story...funny writter .assy story write kerain jis ko every brain accept kery like yeh tu real life lag rei hai assy, dum stroy.

Mdassir is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hate zainab shah, such an evil mind, aik mard se dil nahe bharta uska,kabhe sunny, kabhe ehsan, then sikandar, then saahir, now ehsan again, jo bhe available ho jaye!!!!! cheapster. ooper se Ehsan bhe sonay par suhaaga hai, usko apni zillat yaad nahe, where is his man's ego????? usko apni biwi ke zara bhe qadar nahe, uskay ehsaan yaad nahe. is he dumb or what??

Zainab ko haram maut ka bohot darr hai, haram zindagee ka nahe?? I think she should choose to die than to be a prostitute...Allah niyaat ko dekhta hai.