All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Visa-free travel... countries one can go with out visa.

moazzamniaz is offline Expert Member
    A Normal Human Being with Most
    Common Flaws

Quoted
    1146 Post(s)

Visa-free travel... countries one can go with out visa.

The wanderers Visa-free travel

AFGHANS hoping to embark on a grand tour of Europe, or any other continent in fact, are likely to find their wanderlust curtailed by immigration officials. According to an index compiled annually by Henley & Partners, a law firm, natives of Kabul, Baghdad and Mogadishu are required to fill in visa applications for more countries than anyone else. Scandinavians and Finns, by contrast, can travel to 173 countries or territories (out of a possible 223) without the need to fill in forms with curious questions dreamt up by bureaucrats.

As of August 2011
    The following is an overview of selected countries taken from the Henley Visa Restrictions Index - Global Ranking 2011:

Rank Score Rank Score
    1 Denmark 173 11 Malta 160
    1 Sweden 173 12 Malaysia 158
    1 Finland 173 12 Liechtenstein 158
    2 Germany 172 19 Hong Kong 149
    3 United Kingdom 171 23 Israel 142
    3 Netherlands 171 25 Brazil 140
    3 Luxembourg 171 28 St. Kitts and Nevis 131
    3 France 171 45 Montenegro 97
    3 Belgium 171 47 South Africa 92
    3 Italy 171 49 Russian Federation 89
    4 Spain 170 50 Bosnia Herzegovina 87
    4 Japan 170 54 Dominica 82
    4 Norway 170 65 United Arab Emirates 67
    4 Portugal 170 69 Thailand 63
    5 Ireland 169 78 India 53
    5 United States 169 88 Vietnam 42
    6 Austria 168 89 Egypt 41
    7 Switzerland 167 40 China 40
    8 New Zealand 166 94 Iran 36
    8 Australia 166 96 Nepal 34
    8 Greece 166 97 Lebanon 33
    9 Canada 164 99
    Pakistan 31
    9 Iceland 164 110 Afghanistan 24
    9 Singapore 164
    10 South Korea 163

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moazzamniaz For This Useful Post:

anees292 (08-12-2011), Ranj (08-12-2011), rotomia2002 (08-11-2011), wez4all (08-12-2011)

DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Re: Visa-free travel... countries one can go with out visa.

[QUOTE=Mysticreed;2931782]

Okay one more question. How many countries were Pakistanis allowed to travel without a visa in 1948 ????????????? A comparison between 1948 and 2011 is needed angel sahab ???????????[/QUOTE]

Most important, in 1948 Pakistanis did not need visa to travel to Karachi as they do now. But don't ask who the visa issuing Authority is. That is the comparison between 1948 and 2011.

Sahira_Al is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Everyone requires a visa to travel to Saudi Arabia except for nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Oman and Qatar.

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post

Most important, in 1948 Pakistanis did not need visa to travel to Karachi as they do now. But don't ask who the visa issuing Authority is. That is the comparison between 1948 and 2011.
    One more question is why Najdis don't have to apply for a visa for Hajj and Umrah ???????? What sort of equality is this in muslim ummah ?????????

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sahira_Al View Post
    Everyone requires a visa to travel to Saudi Arabia except for nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Oman and Qatar.
    @rao1

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't these countries have non-muslim citizens ???????? Hell Oman consists of about 70% Ibadis who are an off shoot of the Khwarajis declared during the time of Hazrat Ali ra. How come they became muslims for Saudis ??????????? The answer is because the leader of Ibadis Abdullah ibn Ibad al Tamimi belonged from the tribe of Tamim which is the tribe from which Ibn Abdul Wahhab belongs to !!!!!!!!!!!! The Tamim tribe which revolted against Hazrat Abu Bakr ra initially !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The head of Qatar belongs to the same tribe whilst Kuwaiti leader is from their cousin tribe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in the family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the freemasons of Europe and their brotherhood as you have another sinister anti-muslim brotherhood of Najd whom you serve lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The biggest deception of satan himsef, well planned and crafted. Satan is cunnng and I do commend hm for his ultra efforts for this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    One more question is why Najdis don't have to apply for a visa for Hajj and Umrah ???????? What sort of equality is this in muslim ummah ?????????

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

@rao1

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't these countries have non-muslim citizens ???????? Hell Oman consists of about 70% Ibadis who are an off shoot of the Khwarajis declared during the time of Hazrat Ali ra. How come they became muslims for Saudis ??????????? The answer is because the leader of Ibadis Abdullah ibn Ibad al Tamimi belonged from the tribe of Tamim which is the tribe from which Ibn Abdul Wahhab belongs to !!!!!!!!!!!! The Tamim tribe which revolted against Hazrat Abu Bakr ra initially !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The head of Qatar belongs to the same tribe whilst Kuwaiti leader is from their cousin tribe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All in the family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the freemasons of Europe and their brotherhood as you have another sinister anti-muslim brotherhood of Najd whom you serve lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The biggest deception of satan himsef, well planned and crafted. Satan is cunnng and I do commend hm for his ultra efforts for this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

اپنی پڑھائی میں دھیان دو یہ کہاں دماغ استعمال کر رہے ہو اور وقت بھی برباد کر رہے ہو ۔ پیسوں کا پتہ نہیں کہیں پاکستان کے غریب عوام کا پیسہ لوٹ کر تو تعلیم حاصل نہیں کر رہے ہو ؟؟

ארוך חי מוסלמי

DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Najdis? Some of you lot do mention this word again and again, but I don't see any relevance of it in this day and age. Najd, is Riyad area and I have met some extremely knowledgeable and pious people from that area, much superior in knowledge, atleast from my position. I can't help you if you have an issue to seetle with them. They are Saudi citizens so why would they need visa to travel within their country, the blessed country of Makkah and Madina. It is only in Pakistan that you need visa to travel to Karachi, even if you are Pakistani.
    Ramadan it is, how come you have escaped, while all your evil shaitaan mates are in prison? Your abbaji ashahid is reportedly locked up in the deepest end of hell. Your bhaijaan Moazz does jump out of hell now and then to raise some misguidance here on fk. You lot are an evil and viral on fk. I shall spray you with shaitaan-kill prayer.

shaam1 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    Arab countries are non-sense about visas to Pakistani citizens absolutely moronic.

In 2009 I was coming back from Pakistan with family. My mom got sick during the flight so we had to leave the plane at Abu Dhabi airport because she was serious and had to be taken to the hospital. She is a patient they still didnt give her the visa and since it was an emergency they put a Police Cop on her 24/7 and just didnt wanna give her the visa, just because she had the Pakistani Passport. During our week stay they had Police ladies duties 24/7 who were just looking at my mom and doing nothing.
    UAE arab are really crap.they are real nonsense and idiots.If they can give respect to our mothers and sisters we should also not give any respect to them.what these UAE Arabs were 3o year,just shepherds roaming in desert.It was pakistanis and Asian who went thier and build palaces and infrastructure there.I can bet that today UAE remove all asian from their country and this country could not be run even a single day.these pakis and indian hard working people actually running these arab states.otherwise UAE arab are now so much used to levish life that even they can not survive a single day.

rao_1 is offline Star Member
    Support PTI, Support future of
    Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Mental sickness me ?????????? or you ?????????? Let's try to find out who actually is mentally sick ?????????? ab bhagna nahi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were Pakistanis not required a visa for Hajj and Umrah before 1973 ???????????

How many Arab countries don't require a visa for Hajj and Umrah ???????????? How many of these Arab countries have non-muslim citizens ???????????? bhagna nahi jawab do Saudi mulla's paid slave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

main tumhari terha naheen hon jo dum daba k bhaag jata hay...
    baki arab countries main yeh visa system hay ya naheen, yeh mujhy naheen pata, agar naheen hay tu uski aik reason yeh ho sakti hay k jis terha ke communities hamary han pai jati hain, wo arab countries main naheen hain. arab countries main muslims hain, ya christians and jews. pakistan main Muslims bhe hain, qadiani, ismailee, agha khani, bohra, etc etc. so situation in our case is very complicated.
    and yeah, 1973 main government of Pakistan ny aik step lia tha, per baki countries specially KSA iss cheez ko pehly he recognise kar chuka tha. oor han, visa free entry koi hamen tab he day ga jab similar status hum unko den gay, KSA k citizens k liye pakistan entry k liye visa must hay. how can you expect peanuts in return? got that? en yeah , kehty ho tu issi forum pe poll kara lety hain k who is paid slave , me or you? jo haara uska mun kaala kar k...................... bolo? bet? open challenge kar raha hon..himat hay tu accept karo

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rao_1 View Post
    main tumhari terha naheen hon jo dum daba k bhaag jata hay...
    baki arab countries main yeh visa system hay ya naheen, yeh mujhy naheen pata, agar naheen hay tu uski aik reason yeh ho sakti hay k jis terha ke communities hamary han pai jati hain, wo arab countries main naheen hain. arab countries main muslims hain, ya christians and jews. pakistan main Muslims bhe hain, qadiani, ismailee, agha khani, bohra, etc etc. so situation in our case is very complicated.
    and yeah, 1973 main government of Pakistan ny aik step lia tha, per baki countries specially KSA iss cheez ko pehly he recognise kar chuka tha. oor han, visa free entry koi hamen tab he day ga jab similar status hum unko den gay, KSA k citizens k liye pakistan entry k liye visa must hay. how can you expect peanuts in return? got that? en yeah , kehty ho tu issi forum pe poll kara lety hain k who is paid slave , me or you? jo haara uska mun kaala kar k...................... bolo? bet? open challenge kar raha hon..himat hay tu accept karo
    Yaar kia bongi mari hai ?????????? Oman consists of about 70% Ibadis who are an off shoot of the Khwarajis declared during the time of Hazrat Ali ra. How come they became muslims for Saudis ??????????? Oman and UAE have naturalised Hindus, Buddhists etc though small in number but percentage wise they are of the same strength as minorities in Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wah wah Ismailis and Bohras are allowed to to Hajj and Umrah you didn't even knew this lol and included them in the minority list !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason for condition of visas is racism against Ajmi countries and for some Arab countries who don't appreciate the deviated Najdi version and nothing else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahira_Al is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Mysticreed get your facts straight. The Tamimi tribe is a well-respected tribe in the arabian peninsula since they are the descendants of Prophet Ismail. The Prophet peace be upon him ordered mother of believers Aisha to release one of her slaves which belonged to the Tamimi tribe saying that the people of this tribe with be the toughest against Dajjal. Now you hate them so much, maybe you are part of the Dajjal camp.

rao_1 is offline Star Member
    Support PTI, Support future of
    Pakistan

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

Yaar kia bongi mari hai ?????????? Oman consists of about 70% Ibadis who are an off shoot of the Khwarajis declared during the time of Hazrat Ali ra. How come they became muslims for Saudis ??????????? Oman and UAE have naturalised Hindus, Buddhists etc though small in number but percentage wise they are of the same strength as minorities in Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wah wah Ismailis and Bohras are allowed to to Hajj and Umrah you didn't even knew this lol and included them in the minority list !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The reason for condition of visas is racism against Ajmi countries and for some Arab countries who don't appreciate the deviated Najdi version and nothing else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mr Bongy, despite of allt hat, aik challenge bhe dia tha tumhain, bhaag gaye na dun daba kar..aa gaye na apni asal per... en yeah, yeh Saudia arab ka mamla hay wo kis ko visa entry dety hain kis ko without visa entry dety hain, they must have their own standards. hum ny bhee tu unky liye visa must kia hua hay.
    en yeah, ibadis and kharjis were declared non muslims? when? by whom? any official document?

newborn is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    Arab countries are non-sense about visas to Pakistani citizens absolutely moronic.

In 2009 I was coming back from Pakistan with family. My mom got sick during the flight so we had to leave the plane at Abu Dhabi airport because she was serious and had to be taken to the hospital. She is a patient they still didnt give her the visa and since it was an emergency they put a Police Cop on her 24/7 and just didnt wanna give her the visa, just because she had the Pakistani Passport. During our week stay they had Police ladies duties 24/7 who were just looking at my mom and doing nothing.
    ==============================
    few years back after Iraq and Kuwait war i was travelling from this tiny little island type country known as UAE,(this city named above is even tiny then my 7 years old sons ba...")to USA, with us a newly wedded couple also boarded, the man in his traditional white dress, and his wife in her traditional black burqa or veil, after boarding they sit very quitely, but few hours before landing, I saw a couple sitting next to me where that Arab couple was sitting, actually what came inside that veil or burqa was a beautiful girl and man wearing a suit.
    when the plane landed in New York I ran for the long queue for passport and immigration check, I saw the couple going towards the counter breaking the line, at that moment a black police lady shouted at them, "hey where are you going to" that Arab man from abudhabi, replied, "I am from UAE, where your American army is stationed" that police women shouted at them saying, "so what can I do, this is America, man, you are standing in new York, go back and follow the rules, this is not your country go back NOW" she shouted on them, he tried to argue but he had to go back at the end of the line, I laughed and laughed and laughed, and so did all other passengers standing in the line, that moment I will never forget, because this is what you get, what you do to others.
    So my dear don't feel bad Allah is there and watching what they are, they have to repay in this world and this ismy EMAN.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Mr Bongy, despite of allt hat, aik challenge bhe dia tha tumhain, bhaag gaye na dun daba kar..aa gaye na apni asal per... en yeah, yeh Saudia arab ka mamla hay wo kis ko visa entry dety hain kis ko without visa entry dety hain, they must have their own standards. hum ny bhee tu unky liye visa must kia hua hay.
    en yeah, ibadis and kharjis were declared non muslims? when? by whom? any official document?

Mr. bongy, abudhabi is not in saudiarab, it is a diffrent country known as united arab emirates, or U.A.E., and emergencies can happen any where, be human and be a good muslim. and every where emergency visa is available at the airport in case of emergency, agar kuch parh laity to aaj aisi batain karnay kay bajaye kahin clerk tu lag hi gaye hote, so now a very big SHUT UP to you. now go and sleep.

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sahira_Al View Post
    Mysticreed get your facts straight. The Tamimi tribe is a well-respected tribe in the arabian peninsula since they are the descendants of Prophet Ismail. The Prophet peace be upon him ordered mother of believers Aisha to release one of her slaves which belonged to the Tamimi tribe saying that the people of this tribe with be the toughest against Dajjal. Now you hate them so much, maybe you are part of the Dajjal camp.
    The single Hadis that you quote is of weak nature and one of its narrators is doubtful. I will give you the Hadis with references about the army who wll fight dajjal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First read the condition of Arabs at that time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where would be the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number. Reference : Saheeh Muslim Book 041, Number 7035, Number 7036)

So who will be in the army of Mahdi ????????????????

Thawban (R.A) reported that Dear Propet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said, “ In your old age three men will be killed . Each of them will be the son of a Khalifah. Then the black banners will come out of the east, and they will slaughter you in a way that no Nation has ever done before.Then Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said soemthing that I didn’t remember.Then again Dear Prophet(salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said if you see him give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi. Reference Ibne Majah Page 300, Also in Ahmad's Musnad, al-Haakim's Mustadrak and others.

The following hadith number 2 further explains why the army with BLACK FLAGS FROM THE EAST will Kill the Arabs. It tells us that the custodians of the Holy Mosques will attack them first and stop them from entering the holy Mosques. Also mentioned in Quran at 2:114
    Narrated by Hazrat Abu Huraira(radi Allah Anho) from Hazrat Abu Qatada:
    Dear Prophet (Salallaho alayahy wa sallam) said: People will be given allegiance (Beyat) to person (i.e Mahdi) between the Ruken (Hajr-e-Aswad) and Mukam (Mukam-e-Ebraheem) and no one else but the same people who are related to that placewill destroy the respect of Kabah (as they will attack Mahdi in Kabah where fighting is forbidden) and when they will declare it Halal then do not ask about the killing of the ARABS (there will be a mass killing of arabs).Then Ethopians(Africans) will come and they will desolate it in such a way that it would never be a habitat and these will be the people who will take out its treasure. Reference :Masnad Imam Ahmad 35/15. Also Mustadrik J5 Page 456.

Prophet Muhammad (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said that ”When you hear the news of black flags coming from the east, then, you must join them even if you have to crawl over ice (to reach them). Ref: Saheeh Trimdi J2,Page 56.
    References / Notes

This East is different from the NAJD as mentioned in other ahadith telling that Fitnas (afflictions) will appear from NAJD.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) saying: You have heard about a city the one side of which is in the land and the other is in the sea (Constantinople). They said: Allall's Messenger, yes. Therer upon he said: The Last Hour would not come unlesss seventy thousand persons from Bani Ishaqwould attack it. When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" that the second side would also fall, and they would say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves that a noise would be heard and It would be said: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and would turn to him. Reference Book 041, Number 6979: Saheh Muslim.

A brief description about the army leader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "He will be from my progeny and will be forty years of age. His face will shine like a star and he will have a black spot on his left cheek. He will don two "Qutwaani" cloaks and will appear exactly as a person from the Bani Israel. Reference : Tabrani, Jamia Kabeer by Imam Suyuti.

"Thawbaan reported that the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, 'Three will fight for the your treasure (of the Ka`bah), each of them the son of a 'Khaleefah', it will be rendered to none of them. Then from the direction of the East will emerge black flags. Then they will fight you like they have fought none before.' Then some words were spoken which I did not remember. He then said, 'If you see him, give bay`ah to him even if you must crawl over ice. For, verily, he is the 'Khaleefah' of Allah (Khaleefatullaah), the Mahdi". Ref :Ibn Maajah, Ahmad's Musnad, al-Haakim's Mustadrak.

Thoban r.a (Companion of Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) reported that Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: When u see that Black Flags have appeared from Khorasan,go to (join) them as the Khalifah of Allah MAHDI will be among them. Ref: Baiqahee and Ahmed in Dalael-e-Nabowat ,Hadith No 5225 in Mishkat-ul-Masabeeh.

Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags." Ref: Saheeh Tirmidi.

Abdullah b. Safwan reported the Mother of the Faithful as saying that Allah's Messenger (Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: They would soon seek protection in this House, viz. Ka'ba (the defenceless), people who would have no riches( i.e no wealth, no property by which they can be honoured by the people of the world) and nothing to protect themselves in the shape of weapons or the strength of the people. An army would be sent to fight (and kill) them and when they would enter a plain ground the army would be sunk in it. Yusuf (one of the narrators) said: It was a people of Syria
    (hordes of Hajjaj) who had been on that day comin. towards Mecca for an attack (on 'Abdulllah b. Zubair) and Abdullah b. Safwan said: By God, it does not imply this army. Reference:Saheeh Muslim J2, Page 388

What is the warning for the mischievous members of Bani Israel in Quran ???????????????? Those people of Bani Israel who will re-do mischieve on the land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17:4
    And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of
    Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance!

17:5
    YUSUFALI: When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: They entered the very inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled.
    PICKTHAL: So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed.

17:6
    Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power.

17:7
    If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power.

17:8
    It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you, but if ye repeat (the crime) We shall repeat (the punishment), and We have appointed hell a dungeon for the disbelievers

Summary:
    Whenever Bani Israel will repeat their mischief in the land of Al Quds they will be punished.

To recall !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khorasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags." Reference: Saheeh Trimdi

Thoban r.a (Companion of Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) reported that Dear Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alayhay wa sallam) said: When u see that Black Flags have appeared from KHORASAN ,go to (join) them as the Khalifah of Allah MAHDI will be among them. Reference: Baiqahee and Ahmed in Dalael-e-Nabowat ,Hadith No 5225 in Mishkat-ul-Masabeeh

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Challenge me in the ongoing discussion dude as I don't do immature garbage. Kharjis were declared Kharjis by musims during Khilafat Rashida. Do I have to explain all that as well ?????????????

Page 2 of 2 First 12