All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

      
   
  1. #1
    Hit Man's Avatar
    Hit Man is offline Moderator
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,761
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    LAHORE: Shahbaz Taseer, son of slain former governor Punjab Salman
    Taseer has been kidnapped from Lahore's Gulburg area Friday, Geo News
    reported.

    According to police, Shahbaz Taseer was traveling on
    his regular route from his residence to his office, when he was stopped
    by four men traveling in a car and on a motorcycle. He was removed from
    his vehicle and his mobile phones and laptop were thrown back in his car
    by the kidnappers.

    After receiving news of the kidnapping, police rushed to the crime scene and surrounded the area.

    Sources
    said that he was traveling with his friend who was later released by
    the kidnappers. His friend later informed the police about the
    abduction.

    Rangers and police were deployed outside his residence after the incident.

    Salman Taseer''s son kidnapped from Lahore - GEO.tv

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hit Man For This Useful Post:

    chaudrygujrati (08-26-2011), NoToRi0uS (08-26-2011), P0!s0N !vy (08-27-2011), smarty cat (08-26-2011)

  3. #2
    needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,523
    Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    Thats not good, the law and order situation is becoming worst day by day!

  4. #3
    Ace786's Avatar
    Ace786 is offline Junior Member
    Tragedy is not the brutality
    of the evil but the silence of
    the good people!
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    118
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    Traitor elite class should cut the Corp that their parents grew!.......

  5. #4
    lilly_isl's Avatar
    lilly_isl is offline Paki(by)heart
    'It always seems impossible
    until it's done' -- Nelson
    Mandela
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,707
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace786 View Post
    Traitor elite class should cut the Corp that their parents grew!.......
    Have you heard about pseudo-intellectual who always try to twist a simple news ,

    so simply its law and order situation not being tackled by these c unts ...

  6. #5
    suave's Avatar
    suave is offline Expert Member
    Cosmopolitan!
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Luxemburg
    Posts
    5,476
    Quoted
    775 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    Now I hate this.
    Tens of innocents are being butchered in Karachi and state is doing almost nothing for them and even the govt parties are involved in those atrocities.
    A rich man is abducted-whole media is just crying and whole state machinery is all set to get him back. What a depressing example of double-standard approach!

  7. #6
    P0!s0N !vy's Avatar
    P0!s0N !vy is offline ! @m WhO ! @m .. :D
    I apologize 4 nt replying to
    msgs and vms...I aint ignoring
    u guys m just so damn heck bz
    dese days
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Dubai, U.A.E
    Posts
    4,733
    Quoted
    3064 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    ITS SAD NEWS !!! ..

    WAT about dose ... WHo r being ABDUCTED .. and KILLED MERcileesslyyyy since months .... oohh!! .. Dats a normal Situation ..!!! .. Right !!

  8. #7
    Sanaya Saad's Avatar
    Sanaya Saad is offline Silent Fairy
    Na mila karo na gila karo
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Near Fairyland
    Posts
    370
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    such a very bad news

  9. #8
    wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,885
    Quoted
    292 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by Hit Man View Post
    LAHORE: Shahbaz Taseer, son of slain former governor Punjab Salman
    Taseer has been kidnapped from Lahore's Gulburg area Friday, Geo News
    reported.

    According to police, Shahbaz Taseer was traveling on
    his regular route from his residence to his office, when he was stopped
    by four men traveling in a car and on a motorcycle. He was removed from
    his vehicle and his mobile phones and laptop were thrown back in his car
    by the kidnappers.

    After receiving news of the kidnapping, police rushed to the crime scene and surrounded the area.

    Sources
    said that he was traveling with his friend who was later released by
    the kidnappers. His friend later informed the police about the
    abduction.

    Rangers and police were deployed outside his residence after the incident.

    Salman Taseer''s son kidnapped from Lahore - GEO.tv


    Rangers & police deployed now.. for what?.. to harass passersby... Good Governance..

  10. #9
    salmanzafar214's Avatar
    salmanzafar214 is offline Expert Member
    ‎"We can win fight
    against Terrorists by not
    becoming a Terrorist."
    Salman
     
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,572
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    Now I hate this.
    Tens of innocents are being butchered in Karachi and state is doing almost nothing for them and even the govt parties are involved in those atrocities.
    A rich man is abducted-whole media is just crying and whole state machinery is all set to get him back. What a depressing example of double-standard approach!
    "U know what i Noticed
    No body panics when things go according to plan
    even if the plan is horrifying

    if tomorrow i tell that press that like a gang banger will get shot or truck load of soldiers will be blown up
    no body panics because its all part of the PLAN

    but when i say one Little Old mayor will die then every one will loses their Mind
    s " The Dark Knight 2008 its all there rite ..

    its not difficult to understand that when Rich get murdered why there's so much Hue and Cry from every side because its not part of Plan but when Poor dies even in thousands no one give a S*** because its all Planned

  11. #10
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,512
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Salman Taseer's Son Abducted from Lahore

    Punjab Governor is asking for Governor rule on just on abduction. But 'how many killed in a single day in Karachi?' for 'how long? No need to do anything in Karachi just Negotiating with "stack holders" as if it is stock exchange.

    What a petty !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in