All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Expectations.....

      
   

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    (Smiling Moon)'s Avatar
    (Smiling Moon) is offline Cute Member
    Keep Your Heels, Head And
    Standards Always High!!
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Sky & Stars
    Posts
    16,153
    Quoted
    749 Post(s)

    Expectations.....

    Asalam-o-Alaikum,
    How r u all???
    Hope fine shine.
    So tell me..Do u have EXPECTATIONS in ur life ??????...If yes...How..??????????
    I mean...do u expect 4rm others or do others expect 4rm u ?????
    Is it right to EXPECT anything 4rm anybody???...I say...NOOOO...
    In my life..yes... these EXPECTATIONS do exist...i don't expect anything 4rm any1 around me except luv, respect n a lil care...thats it.
    But sum ppl...
    ..i think they expect toooooooo much n its very burdening...n v can't even avoid these ppl or their EXPECTATIONS
    .
    Anywayz, share ur EXPECTATIONS. How they trouble or inspire you?
    why they exist ????
    Plz Discuss
    take care.



    Be You.
    The World Will Adjust.


  2. #2
    Zunair's Avatar
    Zunair is offline intezar
    Sohniyeeeee
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jannat main
    Posts
    35,262
    Quoted
    446 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Walaikumasalam

    Allhumdulilah sab thk hain

    hmm i guess u shuldnt expect anything in ur life frm ppl

    if u expect anything frm dem n it turns out 2 b -tive means dat person dsnt meet da expectation den its hard 4 u 2 understand n den u get hurt

    n yes if da expectation turns out 2 b gud den ur like at top of dis world

    my personal opinion n myself i dnt expect anything frm anyone

    so not expecting anything is gud 4 myself........................

    $ρεακ øπlψ ωhεπ ψøu Ŧεεl ψøuƦ ωøƦδ$ αƦε β円εƦ †hαπ ψøuƦ $ιlεπcε




    ƦεʍεʍβεƦ †hα† $ιlεπcε ι$ $øʍε †ιʍε$ †hε βε$† απ$ωεƦ.....

  3. #3
    (Smiling Moon)'s Avatar
    (Smiling Moon) is offline Cute Member
    Keep Your Heels, Head And
    Standards Always High!!
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Sky & Stars
    Posts
    16,153
    Quoted
    749 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zunair View Post
    Walaikumasalam

    Allhumdulilah sab thk hain

    hmm i guess u shuldnt expect anything in ur life frm ppl

    if u expect anything frm dem n it turns out 2 b -tive means dat person dsnt meet da expectation den its hard 4 u 2 understand n den u get hurt

    n yes if da expectation turns out 2 b gud den ur like at top of dis world

    my personal opinion n myself i dnt expect anything frm anyone

    so not expecting anything is gud 4 myself........................
    I said da same thing.....but im surprised dat ur a gud boy ...

  4. #4
    Zunair's Avatar
    Zunair is offline intezar
    Sohniyeeeee
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jannat main
    Posts
    35,262
    Quoted
    446 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ...Bebo... View Post
    I said da same thing.....but im surprised dat ur a gud boy ...
    i didnt notice it

    i used 2 expect alot but den wen started 2 get hurt i jst change my view of expectations

    hmm acha jee kya soch rahe the mere bare main ke gunda hun izit

    bhago yahan se


  5. #5
    khalidhameed is offline Member
    Live your Life...!!
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    27
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Expect nothing...We always tend to look outside for answers always..bt all answers lies within ourself....we love others because we cant love our own self then how can anyone love you
    If we look our life its all dependent upon some issues some people, I dun knw its gud or not but It really makes you occupied and always looking towards people with some expectations....Its time to look within...i remember one quote that really fits at this point..We born alone, we live alone and we die alone..can we make ourselves satisfied with having expectations from others
    Droping the ego is the first step towards it...everything settles afterwards...

  6. #6
    (Smiling Moon)'s Avatar
    (Smiling Moon) is offline Cute Member
    Keep Your Heels, Head And
    Standards Always High!!
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Sky & Stars
    Posts
    16,153
    Quoted
    749 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by khalidhameed View Post
    Expect nothing...We always tend to look outside for answers always..bt all answers lies within ourself....we love others because we cant love our own self then how can anyone love you
    If we look our life its all dependent upon some issues some people, I dun knw its gud or not but It really makes you occupied and always looking towards people with some expectations....Its time to look within...i remember one quote that really fits at this point..We born alone, we live alone and we die alone..can we make ourselves satisfied with having expectations from others
    Droping the ego is the first step towards it...everything settles afterwards...
    Ahem!! Ahem!!....Yes Sir !!!...
    Well said....

    ---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zunair View Post
    i didnt notice it

    i used 2 expect alot but den wen started 2 get hurt i jst change my view of expectations

    hmm acha jee kya soch rahe the mere bare main ke gunda hun izit

    bhago yahan se

    haww gunda!!!!!!!!!! nahi Zunair Bhaiya...main apko gunda nahi samajhti thi
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Main to apko badmash samajhti thi......
    sorry jus kidding

  7. #7
    Muhaddisa's Avatar
    Muhaddisa is offline Alhamdulillah!! :x
    Do Aalam sy karti hai Begana
    dil ko...
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Na Zamin Hai Meri Qrargah
    Posts
    13,276
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quoted
    1181 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Wa alaikumusslam

    yeah I have expectations in my life n I think I cant avoid them they are a part of our lives.
    n I dont expect much but a few sincere people who deserve my expectation according to me.

  8. #8
    De$ert Eye$'s Avatar
    De$ert Eye$ is offline Expert Member
    Kind and Respectful..!
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    in his heart..!
    Posts
    4,877
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    w.salam...

    expectataions to her us jagah exist kerte hain jahan relation ho or infact jahan relation na ho...

    kyon k akser relations khatam ho jany per b ham us insan sy expect kerty hain

    so its natural....

    lykin expectation ko jitna mehdod ker liya jaey zindagi utni hi asan ho sakte hai

    werna expectations alwys hurts...!

    thx



    Quran for All
    In Every hand
    In Every Heart




  9. #9
    ~Crescent~'s Avatar
    ~Crescent~ is offline Expert Member
    Those who bow down to ALLAH
    ,They can stand infront of
    anyone...
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ~Sky~
    Posts
    7,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    694 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    kisi se koe expections nahi rakni chahye
    aur khas kar es dawar me
    me to nahi rakta kisi se bhi ..............




  10. #10
    amnarani's Avatar
    amnarani is offline MĪИD ßĿ♡ѠĪИƓ
    SмÎĻÎη૬ F◊r ý◊µ
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,155
    Quoted
    933 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    yes we can have expectations from our dear ones....but when they don't meet our expectations,it hurts
    but.chalta hai... that's what we call
    LIFE

  11. #11
    Talha I's Avatar
    Talha I is offline Expert Member
    Longing for constant happiness
    is one of the major causes of
    sadness
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,247
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    walaikum assalam.. Smiling sis i need to salute u for all the topics u bring up .. love dem all

    Expectations sab ki lyf mein exist krti hain farq yeh hai ke kuch log izhar krdete hain aur kuch log nahin kartey.. yeh ek ajib sa sawal kiyah apne ke expectations honi chayeh ke nahi kuz hamara koi kontrol nahi hai iske upar.. expectations naturally hoti hain.. kuch lgo ziyadah expect krtay hain which is wrong.. jayez expect tou sabko krna chayeh lyk u said u expect love nd care.. let me tell you in some cases yeh chizain bi asani se nahi milti.. lekin its obvious ke yeh chizain sab expect krte hain.. when we love nd care for others than ofcourse we deserve to expect these from others too..

    Yea mere khandaan mein bht ziadah expect krne walay log hain and literally nobody likes them much.. ziyadah expect agar app krenge aur complain krenge tou apki value girti hi hai.. barhti nahi hai.. u are thought as irritating..

    In my case.. mein limited expect krtaa hun.. nd expectations agar na bhi puri hon (which normally happens )
    Tou Allah ka shukar hai kisi se compain nahi krtaa...
    If pain could speak; it would have so much to tell.

  12. #12
    - Lily -'s Avatar
    - Lily - is offline FallEn AnGel
    KucH KhAaS NaH!N !N D!nON
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KaH!N DoOr
    Posts
    60,294
    Blog Entries
    24
    Quoted
    1005 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Main to bohat expectations karti hun sab se.......aur wo puri bhi hoti hain...bohat kam hota hai k meri expectations puri na hon...........aur jab aisa hota hai to main ignore kar daiti hun....mujhe itna dukh hota hi nahin hai k asia nahin hua to waisa nahin hua......


    ιк "кυη" ρε qααүιм ∂υηιүα

    ιк "кυη" ρε ғαηαα нσ נαүε gι

  13. #13
    Sadiahhh's Avatar
    Sadiahhh is offline *fragile*
    grateful to ALLAH (SWT) for
    everything.
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In my own world.
    Posts
    5,370
    Quoted
    469 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Awesome thread

    Aap expectations na bhi rakhein, log phir bhi aapse expectations rakheinge. Duniya issi ka naam hai .. gotta live with it, gotta deal with it.

    ''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.''

  14. #14
    khalidhameed is offline Member
    Live your Life...!!
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    27
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiahhh View Post
    Awesome thread

    Aap expectations na bhi rakhein, log phir bhi aapse expectations rakheinge. Duniya issi ka naam hai .. gotta live with it, gotta deal with it.
    achaa g.....kia bat ha g apki

  15. #15
    Sadiahhh's Avatar
    Sadiahhh is offline *fragile*
    grateful to ALLAH (SWT) for
    everything.
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In my own world.
    Posts
    5,370
    Quoted
    469 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by khalidhameed View Post
    achaa g.....kia bat ha g apki
    sorry? ............

  16. #16
    khalidhameed is offline Member
    Live your Life...!!
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    27
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiahhh View Post
    sorry? ............
    I meant to say nicely said

  17. #17
    Sadiahhh's Avatar
    Sadiahhh is offline *fragile*
    grateful to ALLAH (SWT) for
    everything.
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In my own world.
    Posts
    5,370
    Quoted
    469 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by khalidhameed View Post
    I meant to say nicely said
    lol uhm ok thanks

  18. #18
    proud to be muslim is offline Banned
    without ALLAH i am nothing YA
    ALLAH burma kemuslims par
    rehem farma YA ARHAMAR
    RAHEEMEEN
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    hyd
    Posts
    8,538
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quoted
    3514 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    walekum assalam
    na bhi na to mje kisi se expectation hai na kisi ko mujse koi exp hai

  19. #19
    (Smiling Moon)'s Avatar
    (Smiling Moon) is offline Cute Member
    Keep Your Heels, Head And
    Standards Always High!!
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In Sky & Stars
    Posts
    16,153
    Quoted
    749 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by proud to be muslim View Post
    walekum assalam
    na bhi na to mje kisi se expectation hai na kisi ko mujse koi exp hai
    lo jee gal ee mukki......

    ---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Reasons.. View Post
    walaikum assalam.. Smiling sis i need to salute u for all the topics u bring up .. love dem all

    Expectations sab ki lyf mein exist krti hain farq yeh hai ke kuch log izhar krdete hain aur kuch log nahin kartey.. yeh ek ajib sa sawal kiyah apne ke expectations honi chayeh ke nahi kuz hamara koi kontrol nahi hai iske upar.. expectations naturally hoti hain.. kuch lgo ziyadah expect krtay hain which is wrong.. jayez expect tou sabko krna chayeh lyk u said u expect love nd care.. let me tell you in some cases yeh chizain bi asani se nahi milti.. lekin its obvious ke yeh chizain sab expect krte hain.. when we love nd care for others than ofcourse we deserve to expect these from others too..

    Yea mere khandaan mein bht ziadah expect krne walay log hain and literally nobody likes them much.. ziyadah expect agar app krenge aur complain krenge tou apki value girti hi hai.. barhti nahi hai.. u are thought as irritating..

    In my case.. mein limited expect krtaa hun.. nd expectations agar na bhi puri hon (which normally happens )
    Tou Allah ka shukar hai kisi se compain nahi krtaa...
    oh gosh i have a fan........thanks 4 liking my threads chotu..i like ur thoughts

    ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

    [quote=khalidhameed;2967766]
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Bebo... View Post


    its a fact..there nothing so complex in it..sochna tu waqae hi nae chahe i agree but atleast one must understand the human nature
    r u trying 2 say ke humay love,respect aur care bhi expect nahi kerni chahiye ????????

  20. #20
    Talha I's Avatar
    Talha I is offline Expert Member
    Longing for constant happiness
    is one of the major causes of
    sadness
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,247
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

    Re: Expectations.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ...Bebo... View Post
    oh gosh i have a fan........thanks 4 liking my threads chotu..i like ur thoughts
    u dun have a fan ur posts have a fan

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in