P0!s0N !vy is offline ! @m WhO ! @m .. :D
    I apologize 4 nt replying to
    msgs and vms...I aint ignoring
    u guys m just so damn heck bz
    dese days

Quoted
    3064 Post(s)

Re: Are Pakistanis responsible for destroying real Islamic soul and image

ITS not a nation or a COUNTRY ... its just PURE ILLITERACY BOTH IN MATTERS OF RELIGION as well as FOrmal educationn ... COMBINED with ... EXTREME BEHISSI ..... which exist in PAKISTAN da most or a lot compared to other Muslim Countries .. !! ..

sugerboy is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msai11 View Post
    where is answer of my question ?
    kia aap islaam kay thakeydaar hain kay hur kisi main kery nikalin aap apna islam apny paas rakhiy did u stoped aal other pakistanies who are dancing or drinking alchoahl what u did about that did u stooped those who killed innocent child by name of jihad
    Bhai jan debate kerni hai to pehlay to gussa na karain . Mai ya koi bhi Islam ka thekedar nahi hai , I am just a simple pakistani , and meri koi auqat nahi hai kay mai kisi mai keerhay nikalon, Allah aap ko izzat or hidayat dy. Aap khud apna reply dobara parhain kay isn't it a lame excuse that if there are many bad things happening around us here in pakistan so why not one or few more? ye to koi baat na hoi .
    Jo sab aap nay batai hain us say bhi 100 times ziada burai hai hamaray aaspass(like any other country) laiken this is no excuse to do some more. Every one is responsible of his/her own acts.
    Islam ko mazaq banaya hai in sab dhongi logon nay or inko condemn kerna zaroori hai, or unko bhi jinko aap ny mention kiya hai. Baat seedhi si hai ,laiken koi samajhna hi na chahey to ........

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Poison. True. Guide say misguide kerny waly ziada hain. Behiss ham har cheez mai itny ho chuky hain kay khush hoty hain kisi ky nuqsaan per chahy wo kisi bhi tarah ka ho.

msai11 is offline Junior Member
    ghulamia rasool
    (صلىالله عليه
    وسلم) main mout bi qabool
    hay

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

salamoalikum aap meri baat nahi samjhy bhai mairy i m asking who is on right way tell us so we go on his way following him at the peresent time.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

salamoalikum this is right state ment which is poision have given

Edit>

Quoted
    89 Post(s)

Waalaikumassalam , yar issi say confusion hoti hai na kay jab Quran ,tafseer, seerat e nabvi (saw) mojood hai to sirif ussi ko pehlain parhain na , ham q kisi ki baton mai aatay hain, Yaqen karain hamesha or aaj bhi ek dafa sahi samajh ker parh lain to sab clear ho jaye ga, raasta khud aasaan ho jaye ga. Sirif aajkal hi nahi balky har dor mai islam ko dushmano nay nuqsaan ponchanay ki koshish ki hai, laiken ye (Quran ,tafseer, seerat e nabvi) hidayat ki roshni baqi sab say ziada roshan hai. Bas zara si himmat or mehnat ki zaroorat hai.

sim_sam is offline Junior Member
    Hor Chooopo !!!

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    A large majority of Pakistanis are not Muslims; they are the worst of the Munafiqs (all my family and friends included) on the planet earth.
    I normally don't get personal about discussions, but what do you think of "takfeeris" like you.

Shame on you for calling a Muslim, a non-Muslim. By definition, a Muslim is one who says there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger i.e. who says shahada. Who are you to declare them kaafirs. Take care of your own faith first and ask for Allah's absolution. May Allah give us all hidayat. Ameen !

p.s. Can I make a request to other forum members to stop posting in bolds and coloured fonts please.

rao7 is offline Banned
    in transition

Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zishi View Post
    I am a true believer of spirituality but this thing in the video is utter nonsense, anyone having some sense and morality would like to keep himself away from those wrong doings. A wrong deed is wrong but nothing less and nothing more either, some friends here are exagerating it and calling it shirk (apart from a video where the person is calling another one his RAAB).
    As a whole these are wrong doings and we should be ashamed of it.
    But i am willing to make another point here, whatever they are doing is wrong but still better than killing another muslim brother on the name of "JIHAAD".
    what is the source of so called spirituality ? Quran or hadith ? was this sprituality thing ever exist when Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was alive ? did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ever practiced or tell his followers to practice another thing then the NAMAZ to please ALLAH ? Real SUFISM tell its followers to cut himself out of this society and go to some jungle to meditate or whatever... REAL ISLAM wants a MUSLIM to be a practical Person not hiding in jungles meditating ..
    and your last comment was funny you think SHirk is a lesser Gunnah then of a Killing a person ? nice why dont you convert to jews or Christan in that matter , they at least dont kill humans RIGHT ?

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sim_sam View Post
    I normally don't get personal about discussions, but what do you think of "takfeeris" like you.

Shame on you for calling a Muslim, a non-Muslim. By definition, a Muslim is one who says there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger i.e. who says shahada. Who are you to declare them kaafirs. Take care of your own faith first and ask for Allah's absolution. May Allah give us all hidayat. Ameen !

p.s. Can I make a request to other forum members to stop posting in bolds and coloured fonts please.
    A Muslim does not become a Muslim just because he thinks he is a Muslim. A Muslim must live by the spirit of the Islamic laws and must of clean/chaste character. You call these people Muslims who are corrupt, unjust, cheaters, people haters, hypocrites of the worst kind, discriminating and much more. You also call those people Muslims who support people like Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain, and alike. You are some piece of work my man. You are the Takfeeri you are accusing others of. I usually don't declare people anything but I think it is all getting too much and I am sick of this Muslim country and Islam Munafiqat. It is people like you who are responsible for all the filth in our culture and society. While you are content with just the Muslim label, I am not.

lilly_isl is offline Paki(by)heart
    'It always seems impossible
    until it's done' -- Nelson
    Mandela

Quoted
    121 Post(s)

es main pakistan yah islam say kia dushmani hoi did any body forced u to do that did any body call u their ?

koi batlaye ke hum batlayain kia

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Lol why are 'they' so anxious about it in 2011 when these practices have been prevalent all over the muslim world for centuries ???????????????? Lagta hai is salay ko abhi jawani charhi hai ya phir koi kharji affiliated hai lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so easy to diagnose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msai11 is offline Junior Member
    ghulamia rasool
    (صلىالله عليه
    وسلم) main mout bi qabool
    hay

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

mr lilly my question ka answer dijiay fazool guftgo humaisha fazool loog kurty hain yah phir kahrjion kay kuty

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

from where u will get tafseer seerat enabwi only from soofies than what will u say ?

sim_sam is offline Junior Member
    Hor Chooopo !!!

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

A Muslim does not become a Muslim just because he thinks he is a Muslim. A Muslim must live by the spirit of the Islamic laws and must of clean/chaste character. You call these people Muslims who are corrupt, unjust, cheaters, people haters, hypocrites of the worst kind, discriminating and much more. You also call those people Muslims who support people like Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain, and alike. You are some piece of work my man. You are the Takfeeri you are accusing others of. I usually don't declare people anything but I think it is all getting too much and I am sick of this Muslim country and Islam Munafiqat. It is people like you who are responsible for all the filth in our culture and society. While you are content with just the Muslim label, I am not.
    In the fit of self-bashing you have gone too far, my brother. You are right about every bad characteristic Pakistanis have acquired, but still a Muslim is a Muslim as long as he recites Kalima. You might remember that famous incident where a sahabi kills some mushrik who says kalima while he was about to be killed. After the sahabi killed him, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) asked the sahabi, did you tear open his heart to check if he was saying it due to fear of death.

Stop declaring others kafirs as long they are believers of Allah and the last prophet (PBUH).
    I am sure there are more learned people on this forum who would provide the references about the definition of a Muslim. Or you can go and ask some scholar about it. You will get the anser as long as you don't go to those agents of foreign agencies in the skin of lanti takfeeri talibans/kharjis who cut the throats of human beings and bomb innocent school kids. God's curse by upon these bastards and their supporters !

Edit>

Quoted
    89 Post(s)

mr lilly my question ka answer dijiay fazool guftgo humaisha fazool loog kurty hain yah phir kahrjion kay kuty

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

from where u will get tafseer seerat enabwi only from soofies than what will u say ?

Aap kay question ka answer mai deta hun , sahi answer ye hai kay raat ko ziada khana kha ker agar foran hi sonay chalay jain to acidity ho jati hai.

Shaid ab aapko samajh aa gai ho becoz seedhi baat aapko samajh hi nahi aa rhi ya aap bilawajah behess ker rhay hain. O Bhai, kon say soofi hain jo ye kaam kerty hain? (clips dobara dekhain). Ye Islam sikha rhay hain? Soofiyon mai or dhongiyon mai faraq kerna seekhain or agar aap nahi ker saktay to yahan bhi kisi ki baat aapko samajh nahi aaye gi.
    Aap jain dhamal dalain , shabashhhhh . Kahin say dhol ki awaz bhi aa rhi hai

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sugerboy View Post

Shaid ab aapko samajh aa gai ho becoz seedhi baat aapko samajh hi nahi aa rhi ya aap bilawajah behess ker rhay hain. O Bhai, kon say soofi hain jo ye kaam kerty hain? (clips dobara dekhain). Ye Islam sikha rhay hain?
    Bohat se Sufi aisa kaam karte hain. Tune kabhi Sufi dekha hai ?????????? Saley dajjal key londay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilly_isl is offline Paki(by)heart
    'It always seems impossible
    until it's done' -- Nelson
    Mandela

Quoted
    121 Post(s)

mai ne suna hai ke toba tek singh ke pas koi lun peer bhi hai i am not lieing so you need to go to him to discover your spirituality kisi khoti ke bache spirtuality ke khilaf koi nahi clips dobara dekho
    ( sorry to rest of friends but i used khoti which is shreef than any other animal)

and you are searching tafseer seerat e Muhammdi from these who dont take showers for months

rao7 is offline Banned
    in transition

Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

A muslim who does not live by the rules of Islam but yet he does not do shirk ? what you call him a NON MUSILM ? or a Gunhagar MUSLIM? stop giving sweeping statements , Kon kitna MUSLIM hai yeah Allah swt Jantay hain , you dont have to give away MUSLIM NON MUSLIM certificates

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lilly_isl View Post
    mai ne suna hai ke toba tek singh ke pas koi lun peer bhi hai i am not lieing so you need to go to him to discover your spirituality kisi khoti ke bache spirtuality ke khilaf koi nahi clips dobara dekho
    ( sorry to rest of friends but i used khoti which is shreef than any other animal)
    WARNING
    Control your tongue. Don't spit your mind garbage over forum. Verbal warning.
    Last edited by Ammy_769; 09-20-2011 at 08:55 AM.

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rao7 View Post
    what is the source of so called spirituality ? Quran or hadith ? was this sprituality thing ever exist when Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was alive ? did Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ever practiced or tell his followers to practice another thing then the NAMAZ to please ALLAH ? Real SUFISM tell its followers to cut himself out of this society and go to some jungle to meditate or whatever... REAL ISLAM wants a MUSLIM to be a practical Person not hiding in jungles meditating ..
    and your last comment was funny you think SHirk is a lesser Gunnah then of a Killing a person ? nice why dont you convert to jews or Christan in that matter , they at least dont kill humans RIGHT ?
    Go get your ugly face washed, spirituality was the only thing which existed at the time of our Holy Prophet (PBUH). It was not like offering a prayer and thinking about your money while in rakooh and sajood, they used to offer prayer with full contentment and spirit.
    Ppl at the time had their naafs in their control so they had humble inside which was visible outside not like todays dramas who think that if they have offered their prayer they have fulfilled all their duties.
    Who the hell on earth told you that the ppl who sit with some sufi's don't offer prayer? I think you need to work out on your defination of spirituality and who told you that it means going out in jungle, don't impose your home made definitions and don't try to convince me with your lame knowledge.
    I think you were in hurry to comment on my opinion you never read my full statement, i clearly said apart from the last video these things can be catagorised as sins but how will u call them shirk? How they fit in the catagory of shirk would u like to explain?

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Real SUFISM tell its followers to cut himself out of this society and go to some jungle to meditate or whatever... REAL ISLAM wants a MUSLIM to be a practical Person not hiding in jungles meditating ..
    Oh but someone told me that 'real Islam' is to escape from Pakistan to enjoy life. Sufi jungle mein jaein ya mangal mein tere peo ko tax ata hai ?????????????? lol lol

rao7 is offline Banned
    in transition

Quoted
    1178 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zishi View Post
    Go get your ugly face washed, spirituality was the only thing which existed at the time of our Holy Prophet (PBUH). It was not like offering a prayer and thinking about your money while in rakooh and sajood, they used to offer prayer with full contentment and spirit.
    Ppl at the time had their naafs in their control so they had humble inside which was visible outside not like todays dramas who think that if they have offered their prayer they have fulfilled all their duties.
    Who the hell on earth told you that the ppl who sit with some sufi's don't offer prayer? I think you need to work out on your defination of spirituality and who told you that it means going out in jungle, don't impose your home made definitions and don't try to convince me with your lame knowledge.
    I think you were in hurry to comment on my opinion you never read my full statement, i clearly said apart from the last video these things can be catagorised as sins but how will u call them shirk? How they fit in the catagory of shirk would u like to explain?
    Sufi sab tusi tey gussa kar gya , i just asked the SOURCE OF YOUR MADHAB .. yeah sufi peer jo Dance ki Mahfleen kartay hain , pagalon ki tarh Electric SHOCK lagwatay hain yeah sab Nafas control kay lia hai? lol .. wah jee wah kya tariqa hai nafas control karwanay ka , Nafas control ho na ho par par SUFION ko Break Dance tu zaror aa jata hai...wasay whats the difference between MONKS and SUFIS ? SUFIS still call them muslims otherwise there is no difference

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Oh but someone told me that 'real Islam' is to escape from Pakistan to enjoy life. Sufi jungle mein jaein ya mangal mein tere peo ko tax ata hai ?????????????? lol lol
    exactly mujay koi tax nai atta phir wo chahay teri AMI kay pass hee kyon na chalay jayeen :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

exactly mujay koi tax nai atta phir wo chahay teri AMI kay pass hee kyon na chalay jayeen :D :D :D :D :D :D
    WARNING
    You will get ban soon if you continue to do this. Last Verbal warning.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last