All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: What they teach at Nursery Schools in UK~ not taught at Graduate level in Pakistan.

DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

What they teach at Nursery Schools in UK~ not taught at Graduate level in Pakistan.

This is one way how the Western World prepares the young children to play a positive role in the society. Just browse through the attached School Curriculum for Nursery School Children aged 4 to 5 years old.

We in Pakistan do not do that even at the University level. The result is all that show of poor behaviour of some of the friends at FK. No sense of direction or way ahead. Reflects the same or even worse behaviour in the political parties as well, most of them, foremost being the MQM and PPP. Disgraceful. They were never taught human values.

No Islamic teaching, no School teaching. Way laid straight to Doom.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DilDil For This Useful Post:

Ranj (09-21-2011), wez4all (09-20-2011)

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

Re: What they teach at Nursery Schools in UK~ not taught at Graduate level in Pakista

One of my favourites from Iqbal

غیار کے افکارو تخیل کی گدائی

کیا تجھ کو نہیں اپنی خودی تک بھی رسائی

DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Re: What they teach at Nursery Schools in UK~ not taught at Graduate level in Pakista

Quote Originally Posted by mtm View Post
    I took the example of UK because you referred it, I think you were not aware of it. Your behaviour in your reply is just according to what you wrote in your post "The result is all that show of poor behaviour of some of the friends at FK".
    Therefore no more reply from me after this
    دیکھے تو زمانے کو اگر اپنی نظر سے
    افلاک منور ہوں ترے نور نظر سے
    اغیار کے افکارو تخیل کی گدائی
    کیا تجھ کو نہیں اپنی خودی تک بھی رسائی

You have spoiled the essence of the thread. One starts on some constructive thought, then as it travels it is sifted and added to and improved until it gets a final shape. No policy or methodology is agreed upon and settled unless constructive and positve minds give positive suggestions.

You are a total looser. Just see the essence of the thread is gone, while are you are battling it out with me to no end and on nothing. Atleast you sould give a positive input rather than this urdu poetry not suitable for people like you. But for the enlightened ones.

Your like pakistanis have abandoned their 'khuddi' and self respect. Did you see how the muslims scholars travelled to distant lands and studied Greek Philosophy, Indian Mathematics, Chinese know how and gathered into books of knowledge.

People like you are not stars rather black holes dragging others into useless exchanges.

I am so desperate at your spoiling the essence of the thread without adding anything positive to it. Absolute rotten attitude and behavior of the typical Pakistani loosers.

Human is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    63 Post(s)

And how do you compare the most violent country of Europe with Pakistan? Is there any match with Pakistan? where dozens die everyday blown to pieces, butchered and murdered in public, die of thirst and hunger while their neighbours sleep with swollen bellies... No matter how violent Europe becomes will they ever be as violent as us?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I totally disagree with your analysis, you are impressed only from empty wording. The education system in UK is lowest in Europe and I can say without fear of contradiction that a "mediocre" pakistani school is better in standard as compare to "mediocre" british school !!!!!
    This is why we are progressing in every walk of life? And Europe is all backward...

firstbullet is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Through your welfare check in garbage bin ,and tell your employer that you can not work on illegal cash payment. Take your kids and come back to PAKISTAN , so simple why criticizing on other people and other countries when you have the option to put your kids in PAKISTANI MADARSAS.

khalnayak is offline Junior Member
    No Offense

Quoted
    162 Post(s)

What they were taught in primary school took their courage away. They don't even have the courage to accept that Pakistan is at No 120 in the world for education. Keep living in a cocoon.

Alishasa is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: What they teach at Nursery Schools in UK~ not taught at Graduate level in Pakistan.

If you plan to enroll in a nursing school, then you need to find a way to unite these topics, because your personal qualities and your desire to be a nurse are equally interesting for the admissions committee. I recently also looked for information on this topic and I really liked the tips on one portal. I found here tips for writing your nursing school personal statement. I think this is something that can help you and avoid common mistakes. I know how difficult it's to find a good idea that you could write about in an essay and this favorably set you apart from other candidates, but I wish you good luck in this!

5Sense5 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: What they teach at Nursery Schools in UK~ not taught at Graduate level in Pakistan.

Hello! It seems to me that it does not matter in which country the student studies. The main thing is to try and achieve the goal-good knowledge. I am also a student and sometimes use the help of professional writers. I am sure that it will be useful for you to read the list of websites for essay to understand which service will give you the best results.

Page 2 of 2 First 12