Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Standing for national anthem is shirk

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Standing for national anthem is shirk

Alhamdulillah Pakistanis are more intelligent than mullas. If standing for Pakistani national anthem is shirk then yes I do this shirk and will keep on doing it till the last drop of my blood doesn't spill out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep on twisting everything but I am happy to do this shirk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mysticreed For This Useful Post:

iTech (10-15-2011), moazzamniaz (11-13-2011), Rania Sweat (10-21-2011)

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    this statement already shows that you have extreme mentality.what happens when you do not agree with mullah point of view?they will start bashing you and will call you all different names.that is extremist behavior.same here with you.when you see something anyone say don't agree with your point of view you start bashing everyone.that is extremist behavior.if you call mullah extremist in front of him he will think you are crazy.but what he will not do is to analyze his statements.]
    now tell me.are you any different?
    What is extremist in this ??????????? You first of all need to answer whether standing for national anthem is shirk ?????????? analyse what ? that standing for national anthem is shirk ??? do you want me to analyse what he said ????????????? ofcourse I analysed it and think that it is a ridiculous fatwa and that is why posted this thread

ajnabi_musafir is offline Senior Member
    "come fall in love"

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

lo g shirk-e-muhabbat yehe Mullah log ek zamany mein TV ko is dunya ka sab say bara fitna kaha karty thy lekin jab khud ka shook jaga to tv jaiz hogayi inky nazdeek har cheez he shirk hai sab pakistani kafir hain or ye sahab...........

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

I believe its the niat that counts but extreme care is required to abstain from any action which has a semblance or can be perceived to be shirk !!!!!!!!!

bullayshah is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Insanity knows no bounds

Hadees

Narrated Usama bin Zaid: Allah's Apostle sent us towards Al-Huruqa, and in the morning we attacked them and defeated them. I and an Ansari man followed a man from among them and when we took him over, he said, "La ilaha illal-Lah." On hearing that, the Ansari man stopped, but I killed him by stabbing him with my spear. When we returned, the Prophet came to know about that and he said, "O Usama! Did you kill him after he had said "La ilaha ilal-Lah?" I said, "But he said so only to save himself." The Prophet kept on repeating that so often that I wished I had not embraced Islam before that day.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 568: (Sahih Bukhari)

Hadees

Hudhaifa i.e. Ibn al Yaman (ra) said that the Prophet (saw) said: Verily, I fear about a man from you who will read the Qur'an so much that his face will become enlightened and he will come to personify Islam. This will continue until Allah desires. Then these things will be taken away from him when he will disregard them by putting them all behind his back and will attack his neighbor with the sword accusing him of Shirk. The Prophet was asked - which of the two will be deserving of such an accusation? - The attacker or the attacked? The Prophet replied - the attacker (the one accusing the other of Shirk)

Narrated by Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, Tahqiq Nasir Albani, Volume 001, Page No. 200, Hadith Number 81] Nasir Albani said: 'this hadith is hasan' also see [Silsilat al-ahadith al-sahihah - Albani Volume 007-A, Page No. 605, Hadith Number 3201]
    Narrated by Ibn Hibban in his Sahih, Volume No. 1, Page No. 282,
    Bukhari in his Tarikh ul Kabir, Volume No. 4, Page No. 301,
    Haythami in Majma Az Zawaid, where he declared its chain to be “Hassan”, Imam Ibn Kathir declared the Chain as “Jayyid (strong)” in his Tafsir al Quran al Azim, Volume No. 2, Page No. 266]

jumrose is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    421 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    What is extremist in this ??????????? You first of all need to answer whether standing for national anthem is shirk ?????????? analyse what ? that standing for national anthem is shirk ??? do you want me to analyse what he said ????????????? ofcourse I analysed it and think that it is a ridiculous fatwa and that is why posted this thread
    i dont think its shirk.but that is my opinion.i could be wrong because i do not have full grasp on the subject.but so far my knowledge is i dont think its shirk.but that does not mean i go crazy cos he said its shirk.you analyzed his statement .now analyze your behavior.you are and fast becoming an extremist of another kind.

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

i dont think its shirk.but that is my opinion.
    I don't have any issues with you on this matter so I don't want to indulge with you. I don't care what you think about me. Allah is the best judge for me as he knows my intentions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jumrose is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    421 Post(s)

I don't have any issues with you on this matter so I don't want to indulge with you. I don't care what you think about me. Allah is the best judge for me as he knows my intentions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Allah no doubt is the best judge.but as a brother im telling you your behavior is not normal.you are leaning towards extreme views.you need to be careful.there is very thin line between sanity and insanity.i hope you wont turn into one of those you are trying to prove wrong.just an advice.

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Allah no doubt is the best judge.but as a brother im telling you your behavior is not normal.you are leaning towards extreme views.you need to be careful.there is very thin line between sanity and insanity.i hope you wont turn into one of those you are trying to prove wrong.just an advice.
    Thanks for showing your concerns but I can identify my limits according to Quran and Sunnah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Thanks for showing your concerns but I can identify my limits according to Quran and Sunnah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan is not an Islamic state ,my distant cousin got rejected/.denied for his admission in an Army school in pk for the reason he had beard and was not agree to shave it off,so he backed out and doing his other degree.

see.... here is another shirk ..... DEMO CRAZY

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranj View Post
    @yacir Thanks for telling us you love Allah.I think most Muslims do love Allah but most Muslims love their country too.It is the Pakistanis who are going mad.This is the biggest ill in our society that we think being a Pakistani is a crime against Islam.If I am correct,Allah said,he has created us belonging to different groups so that we have the sense of belonging.I might be wrong but respecting ones own country is no sin.Pakistanis are look down all over the world because we are in continual denial.What else is there to say?
    I think i made my point very clear...did you still not get my point or behaving like one?

You read my comment regarding the love of Allah, and also quoted it sarcastically, but didn't you read the other part of the same comment?
    didn't I say that I love m country more than myself? didn't I say i love my country even more than my life? so what brought to the conclusion that you written above, i really don't know.

take my comment in the correct context, then you will get my point ..... It is not only that loving your country is not sin, rather it is encouragable, but everything has limit when it comes in contrast to your lord and His messenger and your deen. if your love to ANYTHING, leave the country - your children, your parents - ANYTHING, suppresses your love for your Allah and your deen, then it is not acceptable.

you refered to the verse of Quran (surah Hujuraat), in which Allah SWT said that he has created mankind form a single pair of man and women and made them into tribes so that you can know/recongnize each other. It is not that we should despise eachother. and in the political sense in which the nation states are being used...it is rather used to despise others ... the Arab imperialism, malay nationalism etc

we need to understand the meaning of "watan" in the way it is used here. let me qoute Allama Iqbal, hope you don't mind quotations of Allama Iqbal
    Guftaar-e-siyasat main watan aur hi kuch hai
    Irshaad-e-nabuwat main watan aur hi kuch hai

This is not my words, this is Iqbal's words...Iqbal who gave us the dream..The Pakistan. so, when he talks about "watan"...we should ponder on it and think in what sense he is referring to it. If someone says that Iqbal didn't have love for his watan..what could be more foolish than that...but he said
    In Tazaa Khudaon Main Bara Sab se Watan Hai
    Jo perhan iska hai, wo mazhab ka kafan hai.

PS : I assume i'm talking to my muslim brother, as i'm quoting Quran and talking about Allah and Deen. cuz in this wold of internet, you even don't know who you're talking to. any day i can start debating with someone as Albert Pinto and you never know .... lol ... isn't it amazing!

!eo is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by m.omair View Post
    BTW the it is a good point why we stand up for the national Anthem, but calling it a shirk is not not fair
    Actually calling every other thing a shirk is becoming habit now a days by some group of ppls
    agreee ! we just follow our colonial masters in every thing with out thinking any thing ..

Ranj is offline Senior Member
    Still hopefull for Pakistan

Quoted
    53 Post(s)

yacir Thanks for your reply.When I wrote my comment I knew exactly where you were coming from and what your ideology was.
    Reading your last dig below the belt,one thing I know for sure I do not want to be a Muslim like you or your Mullah friends.I am happy the way I love my country and would not be chasing mythological rainbows.

azizusman is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My humble opinion is that Almighty Allah in Holy Quran has mentioned special characteristics of pious people who do Zikr while standing, sitting or lying, therefore implying that ibadat can be done in any posture.
    Can someone respond that Dr. Israr's logic of sitting while the national anthem is played. I can't understand most of his arguments 'cuz they come without any logic.

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranj View Post
    @yacir Thanks for your reply.When I wrote my comment I knew exactly where you were coming from and what your ideology was.
    Reading your last dig below the belt,one thing I know for sure I do not want to be a Muslim like you or your Mullah friends.I am happy the way I love my country and would not be chasing mythological rainbows.
    yes, and i was hoping against hope for you to understand what i meant...and you proved it!!!

if you regard it as below the belt, if someone tells you that Allah's love must be superior to all ...WOW , then what else is left to say!
    what a beautiful word you guys have invented ..."Mulla" ... and wrap everything in it that your "nafs" do not agree to accept!!!

Surah Tauba , verse 24:
    Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight ... are dearer to you than Allâh and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause , then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment). And Allâh guides not the people who are Al-Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 13
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    "Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."

Neither i can judge what type of Muslim your'e nor you can judge me .. only Allah knows!!!!
    let me re-write the complete translation of the verse YOU referred in your ealier post

Surah Hujuraat, verse 13:
    O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    Pakistan is not an Islamic state ,my distant cousin got rejected/.denied for his admission in an Army school in pk for the reason he had beard and was not agree to shave it off,so he backed out and doing his other degree.

see.... here is another shirk ..... DEMO CRAZY

Lol surely either your cousin is lying or you are lying. There are several of thousands of people in the army who have beards. The criteria of selection in army schools is not what you say. BTW how many kids of school going age have beards ????????????????????????? Who are you kidding dude ?????????????????????

What even democracy is shirk ???????????????????????????? Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azizusman View Post
    My humble opinion is that Almighty Allah in Holy Quran has mentioned special characteristics of pious people who do Zikr while standing, sitting or lying, therefore implying that ibadat can be done in any posture.
    Can someone respond that Dr. Israr's logic of sitting while the national anthem is played. I can't understand most of his arguments 'cuz they come without any logic.
    Logic is not a word in some personal dictionaries

Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire (3:191)

Commerce is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajion

thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

I've heard of it from a while back , I will ask him in what school he was rejected for having beard but it was true ,distant cousin you know ,I live abroad so I am in touch with him much lol

here is another video working in Bank is haram, I left this kind of opportunities many times ,working in Bank,only bcoz for my religious beliefs,and I still have it but it is of no use for me

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

here is another video working in Bank is haram, I left this kind of opportunities many times ,working in Bank,only bcoz for my religious beliefs,and I still have it but it is of no use for me
    are you making this thread to list what Allah has made halaal and what Allah has made haraam? if no, then what is the point posting this video? plz explain to me.

secondly,
    who does not recognize the shirk of their time and its various types
    who does not consider Riba the biggest evil of all evils and does not recognize the various forms of Riba
    who does not recognize those who Allah warned us to make alliance with

i can only make dua for myself and for them, that Allah swt may give me and them the eyes to see the reality !!!

thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

I have shared all these videos before I know, but i am posting it again to make sure that 'no one left behind', each and every Muslims and hypocrites,mumafiq, must know it ... so it was just a reminder, reinforcement ,and teaching to new born muslims. lol

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

I have shared all these videos before I know, but i am posting it again to make sure that 'no one left behind', each and every Muslims and hypocrites,mumafiq, must know it ... so it was just a reminder, reinforcement ,and teaching to new born muslims. lol
    These videos should be in the proper thread/section...otherwise they would divert the ongoing debate - just my opinion.

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last