All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

Thread: Standing for national anthem is shirk

      
   
  1. #1
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Standing for national anthem is shirk



    Alhamdulillah Pakistanis are more intelligent than mullas. If standing for Pakistani national anthem is shirk then yes I do this shirk and will keep on doing it till the last drop of my blood doesn't spill out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep on twisting everything but I am happy to do this shirk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mysticreed For This Useful Post:

    iTech (10-15-2011), moazzamniaz (11-13-2011), Rania Sweat (10-21-2011)

  3. #81
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    @bullayshah & @DilDil

    Can you two just cut the crap and focus on the theme please ???????????? Is standing for national anthem shirk or not ??????????

    ---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------



    Are you two dudes discussing Islam or playing chess ??????????? Because its a check mate by me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yahya related to me from Malik that Humayd ibn Qays al-Makki (Allah be well pleased with him) said, “A man came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, with the two sons of Jafar ibn Abi Talib. He said to their nursemaid, ‘Why do I see them so thin?’ Their nursemaid said, ‘Messenger of Allah, the evil eye goes quickly to them. Nothing stops us from asking someone to make talismans (using ayats of Qur’an) for them, except that we do not know what of that would agree with you.’ The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, ‘Make talismans for them. Had anything been able to precede the decree, the evil eye would precede it.’ ” (Muwatta – Imam Malik)


    Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from Sulayman ibn Yasar that `Urwa ibn az-Zubayr (Allah be well pleased with him) told him that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) entered the house of Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. There was a child weeping in the house, and they told him that it was from the evil eye. `Urwa said, “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, ‘Why do you not find someone to make a talisman to protect it from the evil eye?’ ” (Muwatta – Imam Malik)


    You have earned a reputation of being mischievous, here again you have produced some Hadith with corrupted translation, you know that the burden of all misguidance that it would spread is upon your shoulders.
    Below is the correct translation of the Hasith:

    ''Hadith no: 4
    Narrated / Authority Of: Sulaiman bin Yasar
    Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from Sulayman ibn Yasar that Urwa ibn az-Zubayr told him that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, entered the house of Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. There was a child weeping in the house, and they told him that it was from the evil eye. Urwa said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Why do you not find someone to make an incantation to protect it from the evil eye?' "

    And they are the last three chapters of the Quran, calle as Quls, or Ruqqaiyah.

    Uqba bin Amir Al Jehni relates that a group of people came to the Holy Prophet to make a religious pledge (Bait). The Holy Prophet accepted the pledge from nine of the groups and left one out. The companions asked the Holy Prophet as to why he did not accept the pledge of the one who was left out. The reply was:

    "I did not make Bait with him because he was wearing a Talisman."

    On hearing this that person drew the Talisman, out and destroyed it. Thereafter, the Holy Prophet accepted his pledge (bait) and said whoever wears a talisman, he associates partners with Allah (i.e. he practices Shirk). Masnad Ahmed, Vol. 4 Pg. 156

    Esa Bin Hamza (Rahimahullah) says, I visited Abdullah Bin Akeem (Rahimahullah) during his sickness; he was suffering from a sickness called "Hamra". I asked him why he was not wearing the talisman that was meant for the sickness specifically. He relied, "May Allah save me from the talisman. The Holy Prophet has said , whoever hangs anything he will be entrusted to that thing only.
    Abu Dawood, Mishkat pg. 389; Tirmizi Vol. 2, pg. 28

    Variations in statements:

    There are many reasons why this tradition should not be taken very seriously; some of them are:
    1. This tradition according to the scale of acceptance of hadiths is considered to be very poor (deaf) in quality by the majority of Muslims scholars.
    2. The companions who allegedly hung the talisman is himself a narrator of another hadith in which the Holy Prophet had frowned upon talisman; it reads as follows:
      Abdullah Bin Umar Bin Alaas states that I have heard the Holy Prophet say that "if I indulge in three things then it means that I cannot discriminate between what is right and what is wrong. The three things are: firstly, if I use a antidote (panecea) which contains alcohol or snakes meat. Secondly, if I hang a talisman and thirdly, if I practice poetry."
      How can a companion who states this hadith do a thing contrary to his teachings?
    3. The reporters, Mohammmed Bin Isak and Umar bin Shoib have been unanimously condemned as unreliable and called liars by various Muslim scholars like Immam Malik (Rahimahullah) and many others.
    4. Finally there are no companions of the Holy Prophet or the tabeens (those who saw the Companions only) who have santioned or allowed the Talisman. To attach their names to such practice is indeed a calumny.

  4. #82
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    You have earned a reputation of being mischievous, here again you have produced some Hadith with corrupted translation, you know that the burden of all misguidance that it would spread is upon your shoulders.
    Below is the correct translation of the Hasith:

    ''Hadith no: 4
    Narrated / Authority Of: Sulaiman bin Yasar
    Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from Sulayman ibn Yasar that Urwa ibn az-Zubayr told him that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, entered the house of Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. There was a child weeping in the house, and they told him that it was from the evil eye. Urwa said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Why do you not find someone to make an incantation to protect it from the evil eye?' "

    And they are the last three chapters of the Quran, calle as Quls, or Ruqqaiyah.

    Uqba bin Amir Al Jehni relates that a group of people came to the Holy Prophet to make a religious pledge (Bait). The Holy Prophet accepted the pledge from nine of the groups and left one out. The companions asked the Holy Prophet as to why he did not accept the pledge of the one who was left out. The reply was:

    "I did not make Bait with him because he was wearing a Talisman."

    On hearing this that person drew the Talisman, out and destroyed it. Thereafter, the Holy Prophet accepted his pledge (bait) and said whoever wears a talisman, he associates partners with Allah (i.e. he practices Shirk). Masnad Ahmed, Vol. 4 Pg. 156

    Esa Bin Hamza (Rahimahullah) says, I visited Abdullah Bin Akeem (Rahimahullah) during his sickness; he was suffering from a sickness called "Hamra". I asked him why he was not wearing the talisman that was meant for the sickness specifically. He relied, "May Allah save me from the talisman. The Holy Prophet has said , whoever hangs anything he will be entrusted to that thing only.
    Abu Dawood, Mishkat pg. 389; Tirmizi Vol. 2, pg. 28

    Variations in statements:

    There are many reasons why this tradition should not be taken very seriously; some of them are:
    1. This tradition according to the scale of acceptance of hadiths is considered to be very poor (deaf) in quality by the majority of Muslims scholars.
    2. The companions who allegedly hung the talisman is himself a narrator of another hadith in which the Holy Prophet had frowned upon talisman; it reads as follows:
      Abdullah Bin Umar Bin Alaas states that I have heard the Holy Prophet say that "if I indulge in three things then it means that I cannot discriminate between what is right and what is wrong. The three things are: firstly, if I use a antidote (panecea) which contains alcohol or snakes meat. Secondly, if I hang a talisman and thirdly, if I practice poetry."
      How can a companion who states this hadith do a thing contrary to his teachings?
    3. The reporters, Mohammmed Bin Isak and Umar bin Shoib have been unanimously condemned as unreliable and called liars by various Muslim scholars like Immam Malik (Rahimahullah) and many others.
    4. Finally there are no companions of the Holy Prophet or the tabeens (those who saw the Companions only) who have santioned or allowed the Talisman. To attach their names to such practice is indeed a calumny.
    Ahaa dude you have been checkmated. A bait that you couldn't resist could you ?????????? The word incantation is translated by Najdis whilst it is translated as talismans but Sunnis. Yet I will leave that controversy and go ahead.

    Now read again what bullayshah had posted earlier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In the Musannaf of Imam Abu Bakr ibn Abi Shayba, the permissibility of hanging Ta’wizes is reported from many of the Companions and early Muslims (Salaf), including: Sa’id ibn al-Musayyab, Ata', Mujahid, Abd Allah ibn Amr, Ibn Sirin, Ubaydullah ibn Abd Allah ibn Umar, and others (Allah be well pleased with them all). [See: al-Musannaf, 5.439].


    Sayyiduna Ali (Allah be pleased with him) says: This Dua should be written and tied to the arm of the woman. We have experienced that there is nothing more amazing than this” (Fatawa Ibn Taymiyya, 19/65).

    Imam Ibn Taymiyya’s student Imam Ibn al-Qayyim also narrates the permissibility of using Ta’wizes from a number of salafs including the great Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Allah have mercy on him). Thereafter Ibn al-Qayyim himself quotes various Ta’wizes (Zad al-Ma’ad, 3/180).

    And obviously you have declared Ibn Taymiyyah a as shirk promoter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I will give some more evidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Abu Khuzaymah (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) narrates from his father that he asked Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam), 'Inform me about Rukan (blowing in water and Taweez), medication, and means of security, does it change Taqdeer (predestination)? He replied, 'They (all the above) are within Taqdeer.(Mishkãt)

    The Hadis of amulet that you presented is concerning the amulets wore by Arabs who used non-Quranic sources. Read the Hadis again the person came for bayah which clearly means that he was still following the pre-Islamic rituals.

    The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) and the Companions hated the pagan kind of ruqya or talisman (tamima, qilaada). Istishfa' (seeking blessing) with Qur'an is not shirk, whether hung on oneself or not. The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: Who hangs something (upon oneself), he is left to it for protection. Therefore who hangs Qur'an is certainly taken under Allah's protection, and He will not leave him to other than Him. Hanging a ruqya is accepted (among the Tabi`in) by: Ibn al-Musayyib, ad-Dahhak, Ja`far as-Sadiq, and Ibn Sirin (End of Imam Qurtubi's words in al-Jami' li-ahkam al-Qur'an Volume 013, Page 156-163)

    It is narrated that Sa’eed bin Musayb (one of the Tabi’i) was asked about wearing Amulets, he said: There is "No harm in doing so" (Musannaf ibn Abi Shayba).


    The last half of your post is unreadable but what I understand there is nothing which goes against what I have posted here. In summary amulets can be used which contain Quranic verses and preferably used for little children, illiterate and sick only who can't recite themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  5. #83
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Ahaa dude you have been checkmated. A bait that you couldn't resist could you ?????????? The word incantation is translated by Najdis whilst it is translated as talismans but Sunnis. Yet I will leave that controversy and go ahead.

    Now read again what @bullayshah had posted earlier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In the Musannaf of Imam Abu Bakr ibn Abi Shayba, the permissibility of hanging Ta’wizes is reported from many of the Companions and early Muslims (Salaf), including: Sa’id ibn al-Musayyab, Ata', Mujahid, Abd Allah ibn Amr, Ibn Sirin, Ubaydullah ibn Abd Allah ibn Umar, and others (Allah be well pleased with them all). [See: al-Musannaf, 5.439].


    Sayyiduna Ali (Allah be pleased with him) says: This Dua should be written and tied to the arm of the woman. We have experienced that there is nothing more amazing than this” (Fatawa Ibn Taymiyya, 19/65).

    Imam Ibn Taymiyya’s student Imam Ibn al-Qayyim also narrates the permissibility of using Ta’wizes from a number of salafs including the great Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Allah have mercy on him). Thereafter Ibn al-Qayyim himself quotes various Ta’wizes (Zad al-Ma’ad, 3/180).

    And obviously you have declared Ibn Taymiyyah a as shirk promoter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I will give some more evidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Abu Khuzaymah (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) narrates from his father that he asked Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam), 'Inform me about Rukan (blowing in water and Taweez), medication, and means of security, does it change Taqdeer (predestination)? He replied, 'They (all the above) are within Taqdeer.(Mishkãt)

    The Hadis of amulet that you presented is concerning the amulets wore by Arabs who used non-Quranic sources. Read the Hadis again the person came for bayah which clearly means that he was still following the pre-Islamic rituals.

    The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) and the Companions hated the pagan kind of ruqya or talisman (tamima, qilaada). Istishfa' (seeking blessing) with Qur'an is not shirk, whether hung on oneself or not. The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) said: Who hangs something (upon oneself), he is left to it for protection. Therefore who hangs Qur'an is certainly taken under Allah's protection, and He will not leave him to other than Him. Hanging a ruqya is accepted (among the Tabi`in) by: Ibn al-Musayyib, ad-Dahhak, Ja`far as-Sadiq, and Ibn Sirin (End of Imam Qurtubi's words in al-Jami' li-ahkam al-Qur'an Volume 013, Page 156-163)

    It is narrated that Sa’eed bin Musayb (one of the Tabi’i) was asked about wearing Amulets, he said: There is "No harm in doing so" (Musannaf ibn Abi Shayba).


    The last half of your post is unreadable but what I understand there is nothing which goes against what I have posted here. In summary amulets can be used which contain Quranic verses and preferably used for little children, illiterate and sick only who can't recite themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    As the most noble Imam Bukhari said that if any of what he wrote in his Books contradicted the Sunnah of the Prophet pbuh, then fling it against the wall. My principle remains the same. Any statement, by WHOSOEVER contradicts or deviates from the Quran and the Sunnah as Understood and practiced by the Sahabah then I fling it against the wall as rejected. That is my belief that Islam is only what is in the Quran and the Sunnah and as Understood and Acted upon by the Sahabah. If they did not do it then I don't do it as well.

    You follow what your hearts desires are. I hold myself free of you. To you Islam is a play and a source to invent mockery and fun. May Allah's curse be on those who mock Allah's religion.

  6. #84
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    As the most noble Imam Bukhari said that if any of what he wrote in his Books contradicted the Sunnah of the Prophet pbuh, then fling it against the wall. My principle remains the same. Any statement, by WHOSOEVER contradicts or deviates from the Quran and the Sunnah as Understood and practiced by the Sahabah then I fling it against the wall as rejected. That is my belief that Islam is only what is in the Quran and the Sunnah and as Understood and Acted upon by the Sahabah. If they did not do it then I don't do it as well.

    You follow what your hearts desires are. I hold myself free of you. To you Islam is a play and a source to invent mockery and fun. May Allah's curse be on those who mock Allah's religion.
    Dude instead of dialogue baazi you need to explain what is against Quran and Sunnah and how is it ??????????? You aren't able to explain and you are the one making a mockery of Islam due to your blind love of your mulla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #85
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,515
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by dachiexpress View Post
    Rasool allah ke ( by books ) sahabi " Yazeed " ne
    Rasool Allah ke nwaSe " Imam Hussain " ko qatl krdia

    kiss ko follow krein
    Yazeed ko ya Imam ko
    اللہ کی ہدائت قرآن کو اور اس کے رسول کو ۔
    اس میں تمہیں کیا مشکل ہے ؟


    ---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dachiexpress View Post
    whabion ka qabrustan
    afghanjstan pakistan

    najdi talban mudabad
    What is this??????????


  8. #86
    sid is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    36
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    correction brother; no offense, yazeed was not sehabi he was the son of hazrat abu muaviyyan rs (sehabi).

    or kisi ko follow na kero na yazeed ko na Hazrat Hussain RS ko just follow Muhammad PBUH that's it because Hazrat Hussain RS also learnt everything from his grandfather Muhammad PBUH.

  9. #87
    iTech's Avatar
    iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Road!
    Posts
    2,859
    Blog Entries
    32
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    -

    National Anthem of corrupt Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!



  10. #88
    Talha I's Avatar
    Talha I is offline Expert Member
    Longing for constant happiness
    is one of the major causes of
    sadness
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,247
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Dear mysticreed!
    Would you stand during the national anthem of Afghanistan,Saudia Arabia,Iran,Iraq,Palestine etc? ofcourse your answer would be no.. My question is why wont you? Arent those Muslim states? Arent the people living in those countries declared your brothers by the Prophet SW? Havent you heard about the authentic hadith which says "Muslims are like a body, if one part is hurt the other one suffers". Do the boundaries set by British commission matter to you so much that you are obliged to think only about the boundary in which you're living? Have you forgotten the divine relation which Islam set between all the muslims around the globe? I want serious answers with reference from Quran and Sunnah because it is not a topic of worldly theories when we talk about shirk. It is a religious debate so i want ur answers to be well directed to the topic and referenced as well if you think that standing for nationalistic purposes is allowed in Islam. Dont keep on abusing mullahs .. You may not agree with them buh Islam doesnt give you the right to abuse any Scholar of what so ever kind. It is your choice not to follow them but you cannot abuse them! I myself dont agree to many of the things mullahs say but atleast i dont disgrace them! I respect them even if i dont follow them.
    Grouping the Muslims on tribalistic lines is clearly forbidden. It is narrated by Abu Daud that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyah or who dies for `Asabiyah.People should give up their pride in nations because this is a coal from the coals of hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than a lowly worm which pushes itself through khur (feces)." [abu Dawd and Tirmidhi].
    The patriotic feelings which you disclosed at the start of your thread are declared haraam by Islam! there are several more Ahadith which refer to this fact. Pakistan is a state which was sectioned and divided by Britishers. Not by Allah swt. these boundaries should mean nothing to you!

  11. #89
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,515
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    -

    National Anthem of corrupt Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!


    دل خون کے آنسو روتا ہے ۔
    لیکن یہ حقیقت ہے ۔
    ایسے ملک کے ترانے پر کھڑا کیوں ہوا جائے؟

  12. #90
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Uptil know no convincing argument has been given by the lobby as to why standing for national anthem is shirk except for twisting a few verses and hadis alongwith lame excuses like a class two stubborn kid lol. Infact I feel like patting my back for starting this thread as it has forced the people to speak out their subconscious mind which unveils their latent hate for the republic despite feeding from its soil and travelling on the country's documents. What type of snakes have we been feeding for the last 64 years. Humanity too sometimes has its own dangerous repercussions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #91
    yacir's Avatar
    yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    3,374
    Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by rao_1 View Post
    lolz...i feel sorry for you mate...you are too arrogant... en em not suppose to give you any sort of explanation..infact you do not have any answer to what i wrote above...
    every muslim country has a flag and a national anthem too, and they stand for their national anthem and salute their flag.. no one ever objected on that, even Imam-e kaba never did so. if you still wana follow this mulla, keep following, you are free to do so..
    well...either you took my comments in wrong manner...or maybe i didn't write it correctly.
    In any case, it was not meant to hurt anyone, neither i could ever be arrogant. That's not why i'm here. I'm not here to teach others ... i just have discussion here to see the other perspective and to correct my understanding on different matter if i find myself on wrong. So. it was not meant for what you understand...but in anyhow, if you well like that, i can say sorry.

    now coming to the dicsussion back.
    well...you didn't ask me any question...so nothing to answer you. but i will make this discussion to the point so that we don't just write a lot and never reach to conclusion.

    1- you said that you do respect scholars, but not the Mullla.
    well, who is to decide this? i have no idea what the meaning of this invented word "mulla" .... to me it is like a brandname and anybody whose "nafs" does not allow him to accept truth, he wrapped it in this beautiful word "mulla".
    So, i would like to know who you listen and think as a scholar. make me some name please.

    2- The "mafhoom" of the Iqba's sher was not apparent to you???? so asked me to translate it and wanted me to tell you how it defies the love of nation above Allah.we need to understand the meaning of "watan" in the way it is used here. let me again qoute agAllama Iqbal

    Guftaar-e-siyasat main watan aur hi kuch hai
    Irshaad-e-nabuwat main watan aur hi kuch hai

    In Tazaa Khudaon Main Bara Sab se Watan Hai
    Jo perhan iska hai, wo mazhab ka kafan hai.

    so, when he talks about "watan"...we should ponder on it and think in what sense he is referring to it.
    Now you don't need to go with my understanding...chalo....you tell me wht it the meaning of above two couplet

    3- you reminded me first Kalima....thanks a lot or that. who can defy it (naozubillah)
    The first Kalikma , the assessnce of our Iman, is to testify that we (muslims) only do Ibada'a to Allah SWT...and there is no one (yes NO-ONE) is worthy of worship.
    but , it "ibada'a only a five time prayer we do, a month fasting, giving zakat and go for hajj? that's it?????
    brother....we need to understand the real meaning of Ibada'a' .... even the "DUA" is Ibada'a.

    Surah Dhariyat: verse 56:
    And I (Allâh) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me

    so, don't get the very narrow understanding of Ibada'a. and if it a wide topic, then we shuold be worried about the shirk (secret shirk) in those various types of Ibada'a.

    have you read the story of two people in Surah-Kahf? have look at the story and seee if we can find any shirk in it.

    Lastly, I end my comment with the saying of Prophet Muhammad SAW, that we should all tie to ourselves and analyze everything we are going to do with that.

    Musnad Ahmad:
    The inconspicuous(hidden) polytheism (Shirk) is more hidden among this nation than the track of a black ant over a black stone on a dark night." ()

    look at the analogy being made above...so beautiful.

  14. #92
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Astagfirullah this was the ultimate twist. Anyhow I am going to stand up for the national anthem once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!


  15. #93
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,515
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Astagfirullah this was the ultimate twist. Anyhow I am going to stand up for the national anthem once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #94
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Just two words for mulla slaves Pakistan haters

    Pakistan paindabaad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #95
    iTech's Avatar
    iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Road!
    Posts
    2,859
    Blog Entries
    32
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Uptil know no convincing argument has been given by the lobby as to why standing for national anthem is shirk except for twisting a few verses and hadis alongwith lame excuses like a class two stubborn kid lol. Infact I feel like patting my back for starting this thread as it has forced the people to speak out their subconscious mind which unveils their latent hate for the republic despite feeding from its soil and travelling on the country's documents. What type of snakes have we been feeding for the last 64 years. Humanity too sometimes has its own dangerous repercussions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    brother know what ? I have done a lot of welfare work for pakistan since my school life ( starting from 5th grade )... and still doing it ,I can afford any latest smart phone and latest model of car by the grace of Allah but I am not doing so ,coz I am more humanitarian then materilaist so spending my more then 50% of income on others who are dying for not having basic neccesities of lives .. my big brother can afford mansion/palace MashaAllah ,he is doing well in IT business but he also live in a house sufficient for his family and spending more of his income on poor families in Pakistan who are not even our relatives ... all of our family member have done so much for Pakistan.. it's not because I am Paki but for we are muslim by default and have customized our setting to HUMANITY not pakistan .... the whole world is mine I am not selfish that i only care of my country and let other go to hell ... I believe in universal brotherhood all are equal for me i respect care and love all of em ,including friend ,enemies, relative,stranger and all living creatures , equally... ....these are only 10% I shared to show my compassion for Pakistan so that u stop calling anyone rebellion,snake or whatever ... here is video for you Nationalism is forbidden.





    I had a tight schedule today and was tired enuf to comment ,but still I am here.. all bcoz of humanity ,already have seen too much innocent people suffering more bcoz of our silence " the world suffers a lot not becoz of the violence of bad pplz but bcoz the silence of good ppls"
    take care .. your well wisher
    iTech


    Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2 View Post
    دل خون کے آنسو روتا ہے ۔
    لیکن یہ حقیقت ہے ۔
    ایسے ملک کے ترانے پر کھڑا کیوں ہوا جائے؟

    right ye sub daikhnay kay bad shirk na bhi ho to bunda asi galti na kary ..

  18. #96
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,515
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    brother know what ? I have done a lot of welfare work for pakistan since my school life ( starting from 5th grade )... and still doing it ,I can afford any latest smart phone and latest model of car by the grace of Allah but I am not doing so ,coz I am more humanitarian then materilaist so spending my more then 50% of income on others who are dying for not having basic neccesities of lives .. my big brother can afford mansion/palace MashaAllah ,he is doing well in IT business but he also live in a house sufficient for his family and spending more of his income on poor families in Pakistan who are not even our relatives ... all of our family member have done so much for Pakistan.. it's not because I am Paki but for we are muslim by default and have customized our setting to HUMANITY not pakistan .... the whole world is mine I am not selfish that i only care of my country and let other go to hell ... I believe in universal brotherhood all are equal for me i respect care and love all of em ,including friend ,enemies, relative,stranger and all living creatures , equally... ....these are only 10% I shared to show my compassion for Pakistan so that u stop calling anyone rebellion,snake or whatever ... here is video for you Nationalism is forbidden.





    I had a tight schedule today and was tired enuf to comment ,but still I am here.. all bcoz of humanity ,already have seen too much innocent people suffering more bcoz of our silence " the world suffers a lot not becoz of the violence of bad pplz but bcoz the silence of good ppls"
    take care .. your well wisher
    iTech





    right ye sub daikhnay kay bad shirk na bhi ho to bunda asi galti na kary ..
    very nice. .I like it .

  19. #97
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    brother know what ? I have done a lot of welfare work for pakistan since my school life ( starting from 5th grade )... and still doing it ,I can afford any latest smart phone and latest model of car by the grace of Allah but I am not doing so ,coz I am more humanitarian then materilaist so spending my more then 50% of income on others who are dying for not having basic neccesities of lives .. my big brother can afford mansion/palace MashaAllah ,he is doing well in IT business but he also live in a house sufficient for his family and spending more of his income on poor families in Pakistan who are not even our relatives ... all of our family member have done so much for Pakistan.. it's not because I am Paki but for we are muslim by default and have customized our setting to HUMANITY not pakistan .... the whole world is mine I am not selfish that i only care of my country and let other go to hell ... I believe in universal brotherhood all are equal for me i respect care and love all of em ,including friend ,enemies, relative,stranger and all living creatures , equally... ....these are only 10% I shared to show my compassion for Pakistan so that u stop calling anyone rebellion,snake or whatever ... here is video for you Nationalism is forbidden.





    I had a tight schedule today and was tired enuf to comment ,but still I am here.. all bcoz of humanity ,already have seen too much innocent people suffering more bcoz of our silence " the world suffers a lot not becoz of the violence of bad pplz but bcoz the silence of good ppls"
    take care .. your well wisher
    iTech





    right ye sub daikhnay kay bad shirk na bhi ho to bunda asi galti na kary ..
    My long lost rich elite class brother who got lost while visiting Lucky Irani circus and who is a symbol of humanity I am not here to judge your deeds good or bad. The discussion is whether standing for national anthem is shirk or not ?????????? So try again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Concerning Green's video he also used to say that democracy is shirk. Can you ask him on my behalf what his stance concerning democracy these days is since many dictatorships of middle east have been toppled and those nations are vying for democracy these days and also what his views are concerning women voting in Saudi council elections ?????????????

  20. #98
    iTech's Avatar
    iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Road!
    Posts
    2,859
    Blog Entries
    32
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    My long lost rich elite class brother who got lost while visiting Lucky Irani circus and who is a symbol of humanity I am not here to judge your deeds good or bad. The discussion is whether standing for national anthem is shirk or not ?????????? So try again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Concerning Green's video he also used to say that democracy is shirk. Can you ask him on my behalf what his stance concerning democracy these days is since many dictatorships of middle east have been toppled and those nations are vying for democracy these days and also what his views are concerning women voting in Saudi council elections ?????????????


    you dont want to know anyone's good deeds but labeling anyone a SNAKE is your right ? seems like you are out of mind isliye kehtay hain think before you speak...
    second ,you want me to stay on topic and to try again which we have already proved ,and on the other hand you want me to know Green's views on democrazy and on women voting bla bla bla .... what a fool I have come across with lol
    now do me a favour , cry me river,build me a bridge,and get over it.....

  21. #99
    iTech's Avatar
    iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Road!
    Posts
    2,859
    Blog Entries
    32
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    democrazy is shirk ,if the whole world is toppled down will not change the fact !!!

  22. #100
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,515
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    My long lost rich elite class brother who got lost while visiting Lucky Irani circus and who is a symbol of humanity I am not here to judge your deeds good or bad. The discussion is whether standing for national anthem is shirk or not ?????????? So try again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Concerning Green's video he also used to say that democracy is shirk. Can you ask him on my behalf what his stance concerning democracy these days is since many dictatorships of middle east have been toppled and those nations are vying for democracy these days and also what his views are concerning women voting in Saudi council elections ?????????????

    -

    National Anthem of corrupt Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!


    ======================================================

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in