Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: Standing for national anthem is shirk

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Standing for national anthem is shirk

Alhamdulillah Pakistanis are more intelligent than mullas. If standing for Pakistani national anthem is shirk then yes I do this shirk and will keep on doing it till the last drop of my blood doesn't spill out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep on twisting everything but I am happy to do this shirk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mysticreed For This Useful Post:

iTech (10-15-2011), moazzamniaz (11-13-2011), Rania Sweat (10-21-2011)

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    you dont want to know anyone's good deeds but labeling anyone a SNAKE is your right ? seems like you are out of mind isliye kehtay hain think before you speak...
    second ,you want me to stay on topic and to try again which we have already proved ,and on the other hand you want me to know Green's views on democrazy and on women voting bla bla bla .... what a fool I have come across with lol
    now do me a favour , cry me river,build me a bridge,and get over it.....
    Why are you surprised on being a snake ??????? I just showed you the mirror so chill and it is better than what you labelled the whole Pakistan as mushrik for standing for the national anthem !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol ofcourse you should answer my question instead of avoiding it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Why are you surprised on being a snake ??????? I just showed you the mirror so chill and it is better than what you labelled the whole Pakistan as mushrik for standing for the national anthem !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol ofcourse you should answer my question instead of avoiding it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

بڑی دیر سے ایک ہی تکرار لگا رکھی ہے ۔ بڑے پاکستانی بنتے ہو ۔ پہلے اس ملک کی زبان کو تو وہ عزت دو ۔ اردو میں لکھو۔
    اب یہ بتاو کہ ترانے پر کیوں کھڑے ہوتے ہو۔ کس آسمانی کتاب میں لکھا ہے؟ مجھے پتا ہے کہ تم کہو گے عزت کے لیے لیکن عزت کس بات کی ؟ کیا تمہیں اس مٹی نے کھانے کو دیا یا اس نے تمہیں پیدا کیا ۔ یا کچھ اور ۔ تم لکھو پاکستان کو تم کیا سمجھتے ہو۔ یا ترانے کو ۔ لیکن اردو میں ۔ انگریزی اردو میں نہیں ۔ میں کسی انگریز کو نہیں سمجھا رہا ۔

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2 View Post

بڑی دیر سے ایک ہی تکرار لگا رکھی ہے ۔ بڑے پاکستانی بنتے ہو ۔ پہلے اس ملک کی زبان کو تو وہ عزت دو ۔ اردو میں لکھو۔
    اب یہ بتاو کہ ترانے پر کیوں کھڑے ہوتے ہو۔ کس آسمانی کتاب میں لکھا ہے؟ مجھے پتا ہے کہ تم کہو گے عزت کے لیے لیکن عزت کس بات کی ؟ کیا تمہیں اس مٹی نے کھانے کو دیا یا اس نے تمہیں پیدا کیا ۔ یا کچھ اور ۔ تم لکھو پاکستان کو تم کیا سمجھتے ہو۔ یا ترانے کو ۔ لیکن اردو میں ۔ انگریزی اردو میں نہیں ۔ میں کسی انگریز کو نہیں سمجھا رہا ۔
    Is this some new fatwa that if I don't write in Urdu then I become a kafir ?????????????? People stand up for the national anthem when listening to it collectively as a symbolic gesture of unity and love for the country. You need to show me where is it said in Quran that standing for national anthem is shirk ?????????? You mulla slave are the one questioning the act and not me so you are the one who has to come up with evidence not me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Is this some new fatwa that if I don't write in Urdu then I become a kafir ?????????????? People stand up for the national anthem when listening to it collectively as a symbolic gesture of unity and love for the country. You need to show me where is it said in Quran that standing for national anthem is shirk ?????????? You mulla slave are the one questioning the act and not me so you are the one who has to come up with evidence not me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is your love for Urdu man !

Mulla Phobia

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

عزت کے لیے لیکن عزت کس بات کی ؟ کیا تمہیں اس مٹی نے کھانے کو دیا یا اس نے تمہیں پیدا کیا ۔ یا کچھ اور

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Mulla Phobia

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Mysticreed

عزت کے لیے لیکن عزت کس بات کی ؟ کیا تمہیں اس مٹی نے کھانے کو دیا یا اس نے تمہیں پیدا کیا ۔ یا کچھ اور

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Mulla Phobia

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

دُم دبا کےبھاگ گیا !!!۔۔۔۔

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Mulla Phobia

Urdu is my national language and I'm a strong proponent of Urdu being an official language even in universities replacing English inspite of me speaking another local language in daily life. I'm a fan of Urdu language and have a strong love for it. I scored A+ in O'Levels which was the last time I studied it as a subject. Challenge me the day you score A+ in Urdu in O'levels from Cambridge dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Urdu is my national language and I'm a strong proponent of Urdu being an official language even in universities replacing English inspite of me speaking another local language in daily life. I'm a fan of Urdu language and have a strong love for it. I scored A+ in O'Levels which was the last time I studied it as a subject. Challenge me the day you score A+ in Urdu in O'levels from Cambridge dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    نہ جانے میرا چشمہ کدھر گیا یہ اے پلس او لیول اردو مجھ سے پڑھی نہیں جا رہی ۔

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Mulla Phobia

dachiexpress is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

juch bhi karlo
    khra to hona pare ga

aor ha
    Raool e Kareem par salam parhne ke lie bhi
    khara hona hoga

ab wahabiat nahin chalne wali

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dachiexpress View Post
    juch bhi karlo
    khra to hona pare ga

aor ha
    khara hona hoga

I'm sure you meant Rasool

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

juch bhi karlo
    khra to hona pare ga

aor ha
    khara hona hoga

Choro wahabi, deobandi, barelvi, salafi, sufi .... leave all
    just talk QURAN ... Rad below and tell me "kuch sharam aayeeee??????"

shukr he dr israr dunia se nikal liyew
    warna yeh aor in jese kai ahmaq
    like naik

ne to
    man bap ke ahtram ko
    bachon se shafqat ko

begum se wazeefa e azdwajiat ko bhi shirk kehdena tha

deen e mullah , fasad fi sabeel allah

ulmae soo par lanat

Tum apni behooda batoon se tou baaz aane waale nahi ho...is liyay kisi scholar ki baat tou tum se ki nahi jaa sakti...kiyoon ke tumhari tarbiyat main hi ye nahi hai ke tum kisi ki izzat kar sako.

BUT ... do you believe in Allah ????????? Do you fear Alllah??????????? ya Allah SWT ke Kalam-e-Paak ke aage bhi apni haseen zabaan ke istemaal se gurez nahi karo ge??????

Surah Tauba , verse 24:
    Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight ... are dearer to you than Allâh and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause , then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment). And Allâh guides not the people who are Al-Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 13
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

"Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."

Ab kuch sharam aati hai apni baat per jo uper farmayee hai aapne???????

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

نہ جانے میرا چشمہ کدھر گیا یہ اے پلس او لیول اردو مجھ سے پڑھی نہیں جا رہی ۔

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Mulla Phobia

I'm not from Bani Israil that my food will be in the form of man o salwa. God gives me via the earth and its soil. I have to defend this soil in return as this is my conviction. The bigger reason in that it is this piece of land where my forehead touches the ground when prostrating for worshipping Allah. This independent and free land where I can prostrate freely at will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I don't have mulla phobia its the other way round dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yacir View Post
    Choro wahabi, deobandi, barelvi, salafi, sufi .... leave all
    just talk QURAN ... Rad below and tell me "kuch sharam aayeeee??????"

[COLOR=#222222]

Tum apni behooda batoon se tou baaz aane waale nahi ho...is liyay kisi scholar ki baat tou tum se ki nahi jaa sakti...kiyoon ke tumhari tarbiyat main hi ye nahi hai ke tum kisi ki izzat kar sako.

BUT ... do you believe in Allah ????????? Do you fear Alllah??????????? ya Allah SWT ke Kalam-e-Paak ke aage bhi apni haseen zabaan ke istemaal se gurez nahi karo ge??????

Surah Tauba , verse 24:
    Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight ... are dearer to you than Allâh and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause , then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment). And Allâh guides not the people who are Al-Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 13
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

"Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."

Ab kuch sharam aati hai apni baat per jo uper farmayee hai aapne???????
    What's the contradicton in what he said and the Hadis that you quoted ??????????? When did he deny ?????????

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

What's the contradicton in what he said and the Hadis that you quoted ??????????? When did he deny ?????????
    I know you cannot find the contradiction, it requires to see the matter in broader perspective...and by my past experience i don wanna waste my time in useless debate!

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔.....................

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

I know you cannot find the contradiction, it requires to see the matter in broader perspective...and by my past experience i don wanna waste my time in useless debate!
    No I want to know for learning purposes. Maybe I didn't make out what your point is in this one. All I understand is that he said that standing for parents for showing respect can be declared shirk in a sarcastic way and you replied him with this Hadis and this is what I want to know how this Hadis negates what he said ?

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

No I want to know for learning purposes. Maybe I didn't make out what your point is in this one. All I understand is that he said that standing for parents for showing respect can be declared shirk in a sarcastic way and you replied him with this Hadis and this is what I want to know how this Hadis negates what he said ?
    ....................................................................................................................................
    "got my answer" ?

Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

....................................................................................................................................
    "got my answer" ?
    I got the answer mulla slave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

I'm not from Bani Israil that my food will be in the form of man o salwa. God gives me via the earth and its soil. I have to defend this soil in return as this is my conviction. The bigger reason in that it is this piece of land where my forehead touches the ground when prostrating for worshipping Allah. This independent and free land where I can prostrate freely at will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this via ?

or in other words Allah (you said God) need some one to give you food from? Now as you said in previous posts that your are in England. Tell me "Via" which land your God is giving you food?
    Which land touch your forehead these days for prayer ? or you are waiting until you will be back in Pakistan land. No "namaz" these days???
    Do you have any problem in England to pray freely? This will be a big news!

This is called in arabic "Shrik"
    or in English "via"

making partner with Allah.

اب آیا اونٹ پہاڑ کے نیچے ۔

saying :
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

I got the answer mulla slave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol ..... just two words in your vocabulary ....you really need to wok on it.... lol ................ chchchchchch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Don't be in denial mode !!!

Mulla Phobia

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last