Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

Thread: Standing for national anthem is shirk

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Standing for national anthem is shirk

Alhamdulillah Pakistanis are more intelligent than mullas. If standing for Pakistani national anthem is shirk then yes I do this shirk and will keep on doing it till the last drop of my blood doesn't spill out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep on twisting everything but I am happy to do this shirk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mysticreed For This Useful Post:

iTech (10-15-2011), moazzamniaz (11-13-2011), Rania Sweat (10-21-2011)

dachiexpress is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

Re: Standing for national anthem is shirk

sirf quran shareef nahin
    quran tum tak pohnchane wale ki sunnat par amal
    hi sab se bara aiman hae

Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2 View Post
    What is this via ?

or in other words Allah (you said God) need some one to give you food from? Now as you said in previous posts that your are in England. Tell me "Via" which land your God is giving you food?
    Which land touch your forehead these days for prayer ? or you are waiting until you will be back in Pakistan land. No "namaz" these days???
    Do you have any problem in England to pray freely? This will be a big news!

This is called "Shrik"

اب آیا اونٹ پہاڑ کے نیچے ۔
    Lol mulla slave bahane na dhund tu waise hi mujhe kafir kehdey. I am talking about my free and independent land and not the land where I am allowed by its government to put my forehead on the ground. This allowance theoretically can be forcibly stopped but this can't happen to me on my free land. This is the difference mulla slave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yacir View Post
    lol ..... just two words in your vocabulary ....you really need to wok on it.... lol ................ chchchchchch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lol sahi tapa hua hai mulla slave. Yaar is baat sey hi andaza laga lo key kitney logon ney mere is thread par nukta chini ki. Bohat sey regular users jo ke thora thora mulla slaves hain woh is thread per mulla ko defend karne hi nahi aye. Aqalmand ko ishara hi kafi hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Lol mulla slave bahane na dhund tu waise hi mujhe kafir kehdey. I am talking about my free and independent land and not the land where I am allowed by its government to put my forehead on the ground. This allowance theoretically can be forcibly stopped but this can't happen to me on my free land. This is the difference mulla slave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Lol sahi tapa hua hai mulla slave. Yaar is baat sey hi andaza laga lo key kitney logon ney mere is thread par nukta chini ki. Bohat sey regular users jo ke thora thora mulla slaves hain woh is thread per mulla ko defend karne hi nahi aye. Aqalmand ko ishara hi kafi hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mysticreed
    I'm not from Bani Israil that my food will be in the form of man o salwa. God gives me via the earth and its soil. I have to defend this soil in return as this is my conviction. The bigger reason in that it is this piece of land where my forehead touches the ground when prostrating for worshipping Allah. This independent and free land where I can prostrate freely at will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I don't have mulla phobia its the other way round dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this via ?

or in other words Allah (you said God) need some one to give you food from? Now as you said in previous posts that your are in England. Tell me "Via" which land your God is giving you food?
    Which land touch your forehead these days for prayer ? or you are waiting until you will be back in Pakistan land. No "namaz" these days???

This is called in arabic "Shrik"
    or in English "via"

making partner with Allah.

اب آیا اونٹ پہاڑ کے نیچے ۔

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Don't be in denial mode !!!

Mulla Phobia

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

lol ...phir wohi purane jumlay ... grow up mr aqalmand...lol
    u realllly need to work hard ....... chchchchchchch

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Why are you surprised on being a snake ??????? I just showed you the mirror so chill and it is better than what you labelled the whole Pakistan as mushrik for standing for the national anthem !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol ofcourse you should answer my question instead of avoiding it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the mirror you showed me not giving me my reflexion it must have been fogged with your filthy shade of deception lol......
    did i say the rest of pakis are musrik ... really ? i did not even know about it .where?. would u please quote it ?
    second ,the whole pakistan is standing for national anthem and I am dead sure they dont even know why they are being stood for ,most of em are mindless they have not leaned to use their own brain yet ,they always lives others' lives ,btw have u ever sang that song with ur heart knowing what it means .?
    You claim urself pure paki at heart but still you never bothered to type in urdu , and got ur degree from cambridge not from pela school.. may i know the reasons why you had always been angreez kay gulam ,lol.. or what were ur motives behind these smart choices?
    .... however, reffering to your one of the above post 'where it is in Quran standing for national anthem is shirk ?'... its not writtern anywhere same like it's also not written go and burn your hand in fire coz Allah assume you not to do so... so many things are not wirtten in Quran which does not mean it must be applicable in our daily live... but to make sense before making choice , focusing on priorities and leaving these trashes aside ,coz these are nothing more then making ur bagage larger that could stop you to death in your walk of life which must have been easy going , which means liviing simple ....and at that point you wont be able to turn back time to make amendments that you might have done to others.
    Last,the video u posted above , i am not sure what is going on behind the scene but the way pakis are acting to an elderly aged man is shamefull kyu kay apkay nagative may bhi kuch ethics honay chaye to phir ap insan hain...

بڑی دیر سے ایک ہی تکرار لگا رکھی ہے ۔ بڑے پاکستانی بنتے ہو ۔ پہلے اس ملک کی زبان کو تو وہ عزت دو ۔ اردو میں لکھو۔
    اب یہ بتاو کہ ترانے پر کیوں کھڑے ہوتے ہو۔ کس آسمانی کتاب میں لکھا ہے؟ مجھے پتا ہے کہ تم کہو گے عزت کے لیے لیکن عزت کس بات کی ؟ کیا تمہیں اس مٹی نے کھانے کو دیا یا اس نے تمہیں پیدا کیا ۔ یا کچھ اور ۔ تم لکھو پاکستان کو تم کیا سمجھتے ہو۔ یا ترانے کو ۔ لیکن اردو میں ۔ انگریزی اردو میں نہیں ۔ میں کسی انگریز کو نہیں سمجھا رہا ۔

good point ... aur angrazi bhi asi kay Allah mafi lol

Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

اس ویڈیو کو دیکھا کر اس میں نمازیوں کی ہنسی اڑا کر کیا ثابت کرنا چاہتے ہو کہ کچھ نمازیوں کی نماز خراب کر کے شیطانوں کو مزا آیا ۔ جبکہ تم اور تمہارے شیطان ساتھی اس بات کا درس دیتے ہو کہ اس جیسے ملک کے ترانے پر کھڑے ہو جانا چاہے ۔ اوپر تمہارا شیطان بھائی میرے سوال کے جواب میں ارشاد فرما رہا تھا کہ ترانے پر اس لیے کھڑا ہوتا ہے کہ اس ملک میں وہ آزادی کے ساتھ اپنے خدا کے آگے ماتھا ٹیک سکتا ہے ویسے وہ خدا کون سا ہے ؟ مجھے پتا نہیں ہے ۔ تو یہ ہے آزادی ۔
    تم نے تو ہنسی اڑا کر گناہ تو کما لیا ۔ لیکن جن کی ہنسی تم نے اڑائی ان کی وہ آدھی نماز بھی قبول ہو جائے گی اورتمہارے حصے کی نیکیاں بھی ان کے کھاتے میں ہوں گی ۔ اور تم ہاتھ ملتے رہ جاو گے ۔ اب مجھے ساس کی طرح کوسنے دینے سے کوئی فائدہ نہ ہو گا ۔

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daachiexpress
    what is the point of this video???? what do you wanna prove here????

i tell you......
    just that Allah SWT gave these ppl "taufiq" to make best use of their time (whatever little time they have) ... i.e to offer Salah and praise their lord.
    and shaiitan made you to make mockery of those who praises the Lord of Heavens and the Earth!!!!

Look who earns what!!!!!!!

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

I'm not from Bani Israil that my food will be in the form of man o salwa. God gives me via the earth and its soil. I have to defend this soil in return as this is my conviction. The bigger reason in that it is this piece of land where my forehead touches the ground when prostrating for worshipping Allah. This independent and free land where I can prostrate freely at will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this via ?

This is called in arabic "Shrik"
    or in English "via"

making partner with Allah.

@
    Mysticreed

بھائی میاں کدھر بھاگ گئے ؟؟ دُم تو لیتے جاو ۔!!۔

یا اسلام بھی اے پلس او لیول میں کرنے چلے گئے ہو ؟؟؟

Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

ان تبلیغی اور ملا اسرار اور زاکر نائیک جیسے کٹھ ملاؤں نے اسلم کا لطیف تاثر تباہ کرکے رکھ دیا ہے
    یہ جاہل تبلیغی بھری ترین میں یا کسی بھی اسٹیشن پر نماز کا ڈرامہ شرو کردیتے ہیں
    جبکے سفر میں قصر لازم ہے اور کسی کو تکلف پوھنچا کر نہیں

اسلام نبی ا کرم سے سچی موہبت کرنے کا نام ہے خدا کو تو سب ہی مانتے ہیں ، رسول کرم سےعشق کرو تو اسلام کو بقا ملے گی

اس ویڈیو کو دیکھا کر اس میں نمازیوں کی ہنسی اڑا کر کیا ثابت کرنا چاہتے ہو کہ کچھ نمازیوں کی نماز خراب کر کے شیطانوں کو مزا آیا ۔ جبکہ تم اور تمہارے شیطان ساتھی اس بات کا درس دیتے ہو کہ اس جیسے ملک کے ترانے پر کھڑے ہو جانا چاہے ۔ اوپر تمہارا شیطان بھائی میرے سوال کے جواب میں ارشاد فرما رہا تھا کہ ترانے پر اس لیے کھڑا ہوتا ہے کہ اس ملک میں وہ آزادی کے ساتھ اپنے خدا کے آگے ماتھا ٹیک سکتا ہے ویسے وہ خدا کون سا ہے ؟ مجھے پتا نہیں ہے ۔ تو یہ ہے آزادی ۔
    تم نے تو ہنسی اڑا کر گناہ تو کما لیا ۔ لیکن جن کی ہنسی تم نے اڑائی ان کی وہ آدھی نماز بھی قبول ہو جائے گی اورتمہارے حصے کی نیکیاں بھی ان کے کھاتے میں ہوں گی ۔ اور تم ہاتھ ملتے رہ جاو گے ۔ اب مجھے ساس کی طرح کوسنے دینے سے کوئی فائدہ نہ ہو گا ۔

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

ek wahabi ki mout
    na fateha na eesal e swab

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dachiexpress View Post
    ان تبلیغی اور ملا اسرار اور زاکر نائیک جیسے کٹھ ملاؤں نے اسلم کا لطیف تاثر تباہ کرکے رکھ دیا ہے
    یہ جاہل تبلیغی بھری ترین میں یا کسی بھی اسٹیشن پر نماز کا ڈرامہ شرو کردیتے ہیں
    جبکے سفر میں قصر لازم ہے اور کسی کو تکلف پوھنچا کر نہیں

اسلام نبی ا کرم سے سچی موہبت کرنے کا نام ہے خدا کو تو سب ہی مانتے ہیں ، رسول کرم سےعشق کرو تو اسلام کو بقا ملے گی

بھیا ۔۔ یہ کوئی نیا مذہب ایجاد کیا ہے ؟ ، خدا کو سب ہی مانتے ہیں اور رسول سے عشق کرو ، ۔

یہ نہیں بتایا کون سا خدا ؟

تم ان میں سے کسی کی بات تو نہیں کر رہے ؟

Goddess Lakshmi
    Lord Ganesha
    Ma Kali
    Lord Chitragupta
    Govardhan Parvat
    ===========
    Originally Posted by dachiexpress
    mera khyal he
    iss main koi burai nahi hae

hindu bhi pakistai ho sakte hein
    un ki khushi hamari khushi he

yad rahe india main , eid , baqr eid ashora , eidemeladulnabi par national holiday hoti hae

=================================

Diwali is the Indian festival that brings a series of festivals with it. One after another, we get a chance to celebrate five ceremonious occasions. The people of all age groups and classes with equal zeal and enthusiasm celebrate Diwali throughout India. They put on new apparels and participate in the various activities that are related to Diwali celebrations. It is a festival of celebrations such as lightings, crackers, cleanliness, colorful rangoli making, social gatherings to exchange greetings and sharing sweets with your loved ones. Diwali is a festival filled with spiritualism and religious activities, such as worship of Goddess Lakshmi, worship of Lord Ganesha, worship of Ma Kali, worship of Lord Chitragupta and worship of Govardhan Parvat.

The celebration of the five-day long festival, Diwali, begins on Aswayuja Bahula Chaturdashi and concludes on Kartika Shudha Vijaya. The first day of this festival begins with 'Dhan Trayodashi' or 'Dhanteras'. After the Dhanvantari Trayodashi the second day of Diwali is 'Narak Chaturdashi', which is popular as 'Chhoti Diwali'. The third day of Diwali, which is also called 'Badi Diwali' is the main day of celebrations of the festival of Diwali. People perform Lakshmi Pujan (worship of divine Goddess Lakshmi) on this day and offer prayers to her to bless them with wealth and prosperity. The fourth day of Diwali is devoted to Govardhan Pooja (worship of Lord Govardhan Parvat). The fifth day of the Diwali is Bhai Dooj, the time to honor the brother-sister relationship.

DengiBrothers is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    189 Post(s)

بھیا ۔۔ یہ کوئی نیا مذہب ایجاد کیا ہے ؟ ، خدا کو سب ہی مانتے ہیں اور رسول سے عشق کرو ، ۔

Goddess Lakshmi
    Lord Ganesha
    Ma Kali
    Lord Chitragupta
    Govardhan Parvat
    ===========
    Originally Posted by dachiexpress
    mera khyal he

yad rahe india main , eid , baqr eid ashora , eidemeladulnabi par national holiday hoti hae

Diwali is the Indian festival that brings a series of festivals with it. One after another, we get a chance to celebrate five ceremonious occasions. The people of all age groups and classes with equal zeal and enthusiasm celebrate Diwali throughout India. They put on new apparels and participate in the various activities that are related to Diwali celebrations. It is a festival of celebrations such as lightings, crackers, cleanliness, colorful rangoli making, social gatherings to exchange greetings and sharing sweets with your loved ones. Diwali is a festival filled with spiritualism and religious activities, such as worship of Goddess Lakshmi, worship of Lord Ganesha, worship of Ma Kali, worship of Lord Chitragupta and worship of Govardhan Parvat.

The celebration of the five-day long festival, Diwali, begins on Aswayuja Bahula Chaturdashi and concludes on Kartika Shudha Vijaya. The first day of this festival begins with 'Dhan Trayodashi' or 'Dhanteras'. After the Dhanvantari Trayodashi the second day of Diwali is 'Narak Chaturdashi', which is popular as 'Chhoti Diwali'. The third day of Diwali, which is also called 'Badi Diwali' is the main day of celebrations of the festival of Diwali. People perform Lakshmi Pujan (worship of divine Goddess Lakshmi) on this day and offer prayers to her to bless them with wealth and prosperity. The fourth day of Diwali is devoted to Govardhan Pooja (worship of Lord Govardhan Parvat). The fifth day of the Diwali is Bhai Dooj, the time to honor the brother-sister relationship.

Aaj kal sirf naam ke Mufti logoon ko islam se khaarij karte hain. Apney girebaan main jhaanko bhai jaan. Doosron ko apne fatwoon ki nazar mat karro.

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DengiBrothers View Post
    Aaj kal sirf naam ke Mufti logoon ko islam se khaarij karte hain. Apney girebaan main jhaanko bhai jaan. Doosron ko apne fatwoon ki nazar mat karro.
    کی گل ہے دواں دا سپوک مین بن گیا ایں !۔

dachiexpress
    Mysticreed

Edit>

Quoted
    189 Post(s)

کی گل ہے دواں دا سپوک مین بن گیا ایں !۔

dachiexpress
    Mysticreed

Jnab wid all due respect, main koi mufti nhain , just a simple muslim. But ive seen in my life so many people giving fatwaas onz everything that i dont like now people who have no religious research on Islam and they can not be called ulema start getting into religious discussion which could in the end make one of the 2 sides KAAFIR. I hate this people doing this 2 each other. I dont know probably u r a better muslim than me. But bad muslim is still a muslim, we should not press him so hard that he gets out of religion boundry. Tableegh and Tasheeh is a very fragile rescue operation, it might kill some one's Imaan. We have to be careful in choosing words while doing tableegh.

Political discussion , i dont care whats ur point of view or not. we can say every body every thing, of course not at family level.

Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

بھائی آپ کو نبی کریم سے عشق نہیں کرنا نہ کریں
    ان کو نعوز و بیلہ پوسٹ من سمجھ لیں جو بس قران آپ کو دے کر چلے گے

آپ نہ بھیجیں درود اور سلام ان پر
    کیونکے ہم جانتے ہیں آپ کے
    وہابی نجدی مذھب کو جو اسلام کی روح کو پی گیا ہے

ڈیڑھ سو سال پہلے جو مذھب اسلام سارے عرب میں تھا ، ہم اس کے امین ہیں
    تم آل ا سعود کے جوتے چاٹنے والے نجدیوں یا وہابیوں کے نہیں [color=[URL=https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=000000%5D%5Bb%5D%5Bquote%3Dlolipop2]#000000]
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2[/URL
    3087024]
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2[/URL
    [/color]

goddess lakshmi
    lord ganesha
    ma kali
    lord chitragupta
    govardhan parvat
    ===========
    originally posted by dachiexpress
    mera khyal he

diwali is the indian festival that brings a series of festivals with it. One after another, we get a chance to celebrate five ceremonious occasions. The people of all age groups and classes with equal zeal and enthusiasm celebrate diwali throughout india. They put on new apparels and participate in the various activities that are related to diwali celebrations. It is a festival of celebrations such as lightings, crackers, cleanliness, colorful rangoli making, social gatherings to exchange greetings and sharing sweets with your loved ones. diwali is a festival filled with spiritualism and religious activities, such as worship of goddess lakshmi, worship of lord ganesha, worship of ma kali, worship of lord chitragupta and worship of govardhan parvat.

the celebration of the five-day long festival, diwali, begins on aswayuja bahula chaturdashi and concludes on kartika shudha vijaya. the first day of this festival begins with 'dhan trayodashi' or 'dhanteras'. after the dhanvantari trayodashi the second day of diwali is 'narak chaturdashi', which is popular as 'chhoti diwali'. The third day of diwali, which is also called 'badi diwali' is the main day of celebrations of the festival of diwali. people perform lakshmi pujan (worship of divine goddess lakshmi) on this day and offer prayers to her to bless them with wealth and prosperity. The fourth day of diwali is devoted to govardhan pooja (worship of lord govardhan parvat). The fifth day of the diwali is bhai dooj, the time to honor the brother-sister relationship.

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DengiBrothers View Post
    Jnab wid all due respect, main koi mufti nhain , just a simple muslim. But ive seen in my life so many people giving fatwaas onz everything that i dont like now people who have no religious research on Islam and they can not be called ulema start getting into religious discussion which could in the end make one of the 2 sides KAAFIR. I hate this people doing this 2 each other. I dont know probably u r a better muslim than me. But bad muslim is still a muslim, we should not press him so hard that he gets out of religion boundry. Tableegh and Tasheeh is a very fragile rescue operation, it might kill some one's Imaan. We have to be careful in choosing words while doing tableegh.

Political discussion , i dont care whats ur point of view or not. we can say every body every thing, of course not at family level.
    No one can be Muslim or get away from Islam because of me. Its one's own intention and Allah's will , he / she gets to the straight path. I am nothing!

Edit>

Quoted
    189 Post(s)

No one can be Muslim or get away from Islam because of me. Its one's own intention and Allah's will , he / she gets to the straight path. I am nothing!
    Ok Good , Thanks

سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dachiexpress View Post
    بھائی آپ کو نبی کریم سے عشق نہیں کرنا نہ کریں
    ان کو نعوز و بیلہ پوسٹ من سمجھ لیں جو بس قران آپ کو دے کر چلے گے

آپ نہ بھیجیں درود اور سلام ان پر
    کیونکے ہم جانتے ہیں آپ کے
    وہابی نجدی مذھب کو جو اسلام کی روح کو پی گیا ہے

ڈیڑھ سو سال پہلے جو مذھب اسلام سارے عرب میں تھا ، ہم اس کے امین ہیں
    تم آل ا سعود کے جوتے چاٹنے والے نجدیوں یا وہابیوں کے نہیں [color=[URL=https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=000000][b][quote%3Dlolipop2]#000000][b]

بھیا ۔ میں نے کہیں یہ کہا کہ حضورمحمد ﷺ کے فرمان پر نہیں چلنا ۔ اپنے الفاظ میرے منہ میں ڈھونسنے کی کوشش نہ کرو ۔ حضور محمد ﷺ سے صرف عشق ہی نہیں کرنا ۔ قرآن میں اللہ نے حکم ان کے عمل کی تقلید کرنے کی ہدایت کی ہے ۔ صرف باتیں بنانے کا نہیں کہا گیا ۔

اب مجھے یہ بتاو دیوالی کی مبارک کون سے اللہ کے حکم کے تحت آپ نے دی تھی ؟
    ؟

تم ان میں سے کسی کی بات تو نہیں کر رہے؟

goddess lakshmi
    lord ganesha
    ma kali
    lord chitragupta
    govardhan parvat

Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

چلو اگر ہماری آدھی بات بھی آپ کی سمجھ میں آگہی تو خیر ہوگئی
    دیوالی آپ کو بھی مبارک ، آپ کے گھر بھی لکھشمی آ ے ، ہماری یہ آرزو ہے

بھیا ۔ میں نے کہیں یہ کہا کہ حضورمحمد ﷺ کے فرمان پر نہیں چلنا ۔ اپنے الفاظ میرے منہ میں ڈھونسنے کی کوشش نہ کرو ۔ حضور محمد ﷺ سے صرف عشق ہی نہیں کرنا ۔ قرآن میں اللہ نے حکم ان کے عمل کی تقلید کرنے کی ہدایت کی ہے ۔ صرف باتیں بنانے کا نہیں کہا گیا ۔

اب مجھے یہ بتاو دیوالی کی مبارک کون سے اللہ کے حکم کے تحت آپ نے دی تھی ؟
    ؟

تم ان میں سے کسی کی بات تو نہیں کر رہے؟

goddess lakshmi
    lord ganesha
    ma kali
    lord chitragupta
    govardhan parvat

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last