All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: The purpose of Life -- (Best explaination i've seen so far)

Adolf Hitler is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    38 Post(s)

The purpose of Life -- (Best explaination i've seen so far)

One of the best explanation on "The purpose of Life" I've ever seen anywhere. Please do watch it end to end !

Dr. Jeffrey Lang, Professor of Mathematics at Univ. of Kansas, is a convert to Islam and author of several Islamic books.

KU: Department of Mathematics - Faculty Directory: Jeffrey Lang

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adolf Hitler For This Useful Post:

iTech (10-18-2011), Love4Pakistan (10-21-2011), smarty cat (10-21-2011)

!eo is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Re: The purpose of Life -- (Best explaination i've seen so far)

Hitler!!!!!!!!!!! its 1 hr 31 mins longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by !eo View Post
    Hitler!!!!!!!!!!! its 1 hr 31 mins longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    for an average pakistani life of 60 years, hours are 365X60X24=........

i think 1 and half hour is not much if one is really serious in thinking about purpose of life

iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

- Human Equation : Intellect + Choice + Suffering (These three elements play fundamental role in our life )
    - We are moral being - Life is all bout choices we make everyday = Purpose of life.
    - God wants us to have all HIS attributes in us for others ,be merciful,forgiving,just and so on......Amazing video!!!
    - Arrogance is the another cause ,after greed ,of money, of all crimes and corruption ....

One of the best video I have ever seen with these pearls of wisdom I came up with above !!! // thumbs up
    Thanks for sharing!!! Appreciated !!!

la-perwah is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

an eye opener for all muslims .specially for pakistani mullahs.who do not beleive in people`s own choices.they beleive in DANDA.very beutifully explain .

ssmeezan is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    26 Post(s)

thanks a lot for sharing this . ..... the central idea is .... start reading Quran with the aim only to understand it ...... can get help from a number of translations ... tafaasiir ... scholars etc .... but just start reading it only to understand the message of Allah to His Creation ....

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

I found another video of the great man .... for anyone who is eager to spend some time for great thought and speech

thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

^ yea at least we should start reading it little by llittle as he did and finally get inspired ,grasped the messages ... Quran is Book Of Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by la-perwah View Post
    an eye opener for all muslims .specially for pakistani mullahs.who do not beleive in people`s own choices.they beleive in DANDA.very beutifully explain .
    let me share a joke with you to understand the equation 'Human Equation : Intellect + Choice + Suffering
    a man said : I have four sons ,one is MBA ,2nd is MA ,3rd is PhD ,and the fourth is chhor (thief)
    his frined asked : why do you have theif in your house just kick him out ?
    man said : he is the only one who earn money other three are unemployed.
    brk.......
    who is suffering in this case ? Inellects (true believers)
    and ignorant do not use his Intellect nor he would suffer ,but he would be the reason of others' suffering ....
    Now my question is...... should we stop him making his own choices or not ? of course we should stop him by DANDA ,.. Moral of the story: 'dictatorship thats all we need coz we have very few Intellect left in our country, ..

Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    ^ yea at least we should start reading it little by llittle as he did and finally get inspired ,grasped the messages ... Quran is Book Of Wisdom

let me share a joke with you to understand the equation 'Human Equation : Intellect + Choice + Suffering
    a man said : I have four sons ,one is MBA ,2nd is MA ,3rd is PhD ,and the fourth is chhor (thief)
    his frined asked : why do you have theif in your house just kick him out ?
    man said : he is the only one who earn money other three are unemployed.
    brk.......
    who is suffering in this case ? Inellects (true believers)
    and ignorant do not use his Intellect nor he would suffer ,but he would be the reason of others' suffering ....
    Now my question is...... should we stop him making his own choices or not ? of course we should stop him by DANDA ,.. Moral of the story: 'dictatorship thats all we need coz we have very few Intellect left in our country, ..
    Allah ta`alah jo iss dunya ke khaliq hain jab woh dandey per yaqeen naheen rakhtey tou hum koun hotey hain....dandey ke bajaye ilm phelayee aur logoun ki madad karein ke woh saheeh rastey ka intekhab ker sakein.....aap khud dekh lain ke siasat aur mazhab donoun medan main ab tak dandey ne kia `karnama ` kia hai. ab zara piyar ki zuban bhi istemaal ker ke dekh lain...

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Allah ta`alah jo iss dunya ke khaliq hain jab woh dandey per yaqeen naheen rakhtey tou hum koun hotey hain....dandey ke bajaye ilm phelayee aur logoun ki madad karein ke woh saheeh rastey ka intekhab ker sakein.....aap khud dekh lain ke siasat aur mazhab donoun medan main ab tak dandey ne kia `karnama ` kia hai. ab zara piyar ki zuban bhi istemaal ker ke dekh lain...
    Very well said i absolutly agree with you. Islam ikhlaqiyath aur amaal say pehla hay jis ki buniyad sahi yakeen aur emaan thaa laikin hum jabbar say pehlanay aur naafiz kernay ki koshish may aj tak lagay rahay aur results ZERO.

Edit>

Quoted
    38 Post(s)

I don't agree with that. Who is going to be the "headmaster" bashing yardsticks on people's hands? (Unfortunately many religious people, out of absolute ignorance, worldly benefits or EGO perhaps, assume that it is their authority)

I think we should show people the light and convince them, rather than enforcing our own ideas and doctrine onto them (potentially chasing ordinary people OUT of Islam or making them HATE Islam)

thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

I assume Danda is a terminology was used for DICTATION... to dictate without giving any other choice to anyone
    Still i never said this,danda, should be our first option to force anyone to use his/her Intellect.
    Look what preacher's father did all his life,he just made others' life hell.WHAT was missing there ,What should have been done to stop his violence ? any idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler View Post

I don't agree with that. Who is going to be the "headmaster" bashing yardsticks on people's hands? (Unfortunately many religious people, out of absolute ignorance, worldly benefits or EGO perhaps, assume that it is their authority)

I think we should show people the light and convince them, rather than enforcing our own ideas and doctrine onto them (potentially chasing ordinary people OUT of Islam or making them HATE Islam)

good question!! unfortunatey we never had a good master who could lead us to right direction... we never had that one ,nor we ourselves ever tried to use our intellect in chosing our priorities ,we always live others' lives ....If I am gonna tell you WHAT is needed, it may drive you crazy and to many other like you ...well, i dont mind telling you what ..loud and clear 'SHARIA LAW' we need to change the system.....a perfect solution of all our problem..

"I think we should show people the light and convince them, rather than enforcing our own ideas and doctrine onto them (potentially chasing ordinary people OUT of Islam or making them HATE Islam) "
    ' our own ideas ' ? we can not force our ideas on anyone but to force them to use their intellect in the light of Divine laws of ISLAM

Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

I assume Danda is a terminology was used for DICTATION... to dictate without giving any other choice to anyone
    Still i never said this,danda, should be our first option to force anyone to use his/her Intellect.
    Look what preacher's father did all his life,he just made others' life hell.WHAT was missing there ,What should have been done to stop his violence ? any idea ?

good question!! unfortunatey we never had a good master who could lead us to right direction... we never had that one ,nor we ourselves ever tried to use our intellect in chosing our priorities ,we always live others' lives ....If I am gonna tell you WHAT is needed, it may drive you crazy and to many other like you ...well, i dont mind telling you what ..loud and clear 'SHARIA LAW' we need to change the system.....a perfect solution of all our problem..

' our own ideas ' ? we can not force our ideas on anyone but to force them to use their intellect in the light of Divine laws of ISLAM
    ye tou aik chain hai.preacher ke father ne aisa kiyoon kia.tarbiat ki kami ya liqour.......woh halaat hamarey samney naheen hain...is liye iss per baat naheen ki ja sakti...lekin zara sochain agar woh preacher bhi woh rasta choose kerta tou.agar woh hamarey kisi molvi ke haath lag jata tou .............hamara molvi tou sirf darata hai .ye karoge tou jehenum main jayoge .woh karoge to aag main daal diye jayo ge....lekin uss ki khush qismati ke uss ke haath woh KITAAB lag gayee jis ne uss ki saheeh rasta ikhteyar kerney main madad ki.choice uss ki apni teeh.koyee danda naheen tah......aik baat aur aap ko aisa kiyoon lagta hai ke sharia law introduce kerney se sub kuch goody goody ho jaye ga.sharia law ..law hai.i am sure jab log iss ki baat kertey hain tou in ke zehen main sirf aik baat hoti hai SAZA.....yani DANDA......danda naheen chaley ga

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

ye tou aik chain hai.preacher ke father ne aisa kiyoon kia.tarbiat ki kami ya liqour.......woh halaat hamarey samney naheen hain...is liye iss per baat naheen ki ja sakti...lekin zara sochain agar woh preacher bhi woh rasta choose kerta tou.agar woh hamarey kisi molvi ke haath lag jata tou .............hamara molvi tou sirf darata hai .ye karoge tou jehenum main jayoge .woh karoge to aag main daal diye jayo ge....lekin uss ki khush qismati ke uss ke haath woh KITAAB lag gayee jis ne uss ki saheeh rasta ikhteyar kerney main madad ki.choice uss ki apni teeh.koyee danda naheen tah......aik baat aur aap ko aisa kiyoon lagta hai ke sharia law introduce kerney se sub kuch goody goody ho jaye ga.sharia law ..law hai.i am sure jab log iss ki baat kertey hain tou in ke zehen main sirf aik baat hoti hai SAZA.....yani DANDA......danda naheen chaley ga
    Humans are social animals dear. They ability to function depends on the system they live within. Having the freedom to choose just means that one can decide for himself the way forward but then he has to face the consequences of his choice. Also theirs a difference between freedom and license; Individual freedom cannot be allowed at the cost of the common good. I will not go into the age old debate between the ratio of individual freedom vs the common good (can give references if u want which I am sure no one wants), but just want to point out that way to bring out the best in humans is to allow them freedom of thought and action within well disciplined parameters and this is the method adopted by the Quran also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit>

Quoted
    38 Post(s)

....If I am gonna tell you WHAT is needed, it may drive you crazy and to many other like you ...well, i dont mind telling you what ..loud and clear 'SHARIA LAW' we need to change the system.....a perfect solution of all our problem..

You know nothing about me and made a lot of assumptions about me and "many others like me" . This is the attitude we need to change. We must learn to listen to others and give them a fair chance to explain themselves

By the way: I am a full supporter of Islamic Sharia Law (and I think the so called "Modern Democracy", in which not a single Islamic law is being implemented, is Shirk of the highest order) This doesn't mean we should go out and beat the heck out of everyone. We must invite them to the truth peacefully. If they are not listening to us, then there is something wrong with our own communication skills.

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

You still have missed the boat !

thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

yes, you are rite I know traditional molivis have made a lot of misconceptions about Islam... unki apni practical life may to wo show hi nahi kertay kay wo musalman bhi hain..jis tariqay say wo humain Islam perhatay hain usay to kuch ajeeb hi lagta hay .... that is what we call ARROGANCE , just I ,Ego..... bus may theek hu baqi sb galat hain ......and Allah never likes ego... Islam is very simple religion that has been made most complicated by some ignorant ,however, we are lucky enough that we are born Muslim .. we have this guidance already in our hand ,our holy Quran ... and why I think Sharia Law is the only solution is because it is all about Islam, all about in Quran.... like for example Interest is haram under Sharia Law.. do you know why it is forbidden ? you name any other issue beside Interest I will provide you logical reason to answer your question.....

let me post a video why Interest is haram/forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler View Post

You know nothing about me and made a lot of assumptions about me and "many others like me" . This is the attitude we need to change. We must learn to listen to others and give them a fair chance to explain themselves

By the way: I am a full supporter of Islamic Sharia Law (and I think the so called "Modern Democracy", in which not a single Islamic law is being implemented, is Shirk of the highest order) This doesn't mean we should go out and beat the heck out of everyone. We must invite them to the truth peacefully. If they are not listening to us, then there is something wrong with our own communication skills.

sorry for making wrong assumptions about you . lolz ....... well, nice to know that you support Sharia Law ... but many muslims think it is something to start living in cave , and they can not live freely with Islamic laws.... however ,after practicing all 5 basic ... Islam is all about making right choices in our day to day life . we should learn to use our intellect based on reasoning and consequences of any act or decision we make....

here is the video below Muslims problem with freedom...

Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipop2 View Post
    You still have missed the boat !
    noi did not............................

Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

yes, you are rite I know traditional molivis have made a lot of misconceptions about Islam... unki apni practical life may to wo show hi nahi kertay kay wo musalman bhi hain..jis tariqay say wo humain Islam perhatay hain usay to kuch ajeeb hi lagta hay .... that is what we call ARROGANCE , just I ,Ego..... bus may theek hu baqi sb galat hain ......and Allah never likes ego... Islam is very simple religion that has been made most complicated by some ignorant ,however, we are lucky enough that we are born Muslim .. we have this guidance already in our hand ,our holy Quran ... and why I think Sharia Law is the only solution is because it is all about Islam, all about in Quran.... like for example Interest is haram under Sharia Law.. do you know why it is forbidden ? you name any other issue beside Interest I will provide you logical reason to answer your question.....

let me post a video why Interest is haram/forbidden

sorry for making wrong assumptions about you . lolz ....... well, nice to know that you support Sharia Law ... but many muslims think it is something to start living in cave , and they can not live freely with Islamic laws.... however ,after practicing all 5 basic ... Islam is all about making right choices in our day to day life . we should learn to use our intellect based on reasoning and consequences of any act or decision we make....

here is the video below Muslims problem with freedom...

why do you think i am not intelligent enough to know the reason behindsharia laws ? laws are different from choices..we are talking aboutthe choices..the good one or the bad one..sharia laws only come when we make those bad choices which are forbidden by the law...got it.

thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

why do you think i am not intelligent enough to know the reason behindsharia laws ? laws are different from choices..we are talking aboutthe choices..the good one or the bad one..sharia laws only come when we make those bad choices which are forbidden by the law...got it.
    what scale will you use to justify your choices ? why you are scared of Shaira Law's implementation if you are satisfied with your choices ?

thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

well, I am not satisfied with some of my choices I make, but it's never causing hurting anyone except me myself ,and i want to live in the environment where I don't have this choice as an option.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last