All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Is the guy with ID"PTI", selfproclaimed spokesperson of PTI, working for PTI or PMLN?

Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work

Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Cool Is the guy with ID"PTI", selfproclaimed spokesperson of PTI, working for PTI or PMLN?

Following is the list of threads started by the guy having the ID of "PTI" on this forum very recently, probably in last couple of days, and going backwards:

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f137/debate-pti-will-break-rightist-votes-make-way-another-5-years-zardari-rajj-249199/

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f137/debate-can-mian-azhar-architect-pmlq-good-pti-249062/

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...ellows-248979/

He is taking exact the same line as taken by NS beneficiaries, "ex ambassador" ata ul haq qasmi, "ex presidential press secretary" irfan siddiqui, "Altaf ki bakri" nusrat javed and ilks.

I think "PTI" have forgotten that I have been writing over here quite frequently on the topic of MEDIA being the most lethal weapon of 21st century and in Pakistan NS is taking full advantage of it, probably one can single him out as being the " beytaj badshah" of MEDIA EXPLOITATION in Pakistan. MQM is just limited to Karachi in MEDIA EXPLOITATION. One makes it happen with the bullet & the other one with bucks.

Since this is my subject mostly so I don't go by the IDs on forums but by the line they take during discussions. So by just having the badge of "PTI" & pic of Imran Khan won't work, coz its not jati-umera or gawal mandi or model town.

Its cyber-net where when you will try to sell garbage with a fabulous wrapping, there might be someone who will unearth the garbage inside the fabulous wrapping.

Come up with something new

pkpolitics is an open secret now who tried to sell PMLN under the cover of Imran Khan but now every other guy on net knows that pkpolitics is moderated by PMLN.

Nevertheless a good try!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Newbie For This Useful Post:

abkhan (10-18-2011), hawkeyeblue (10-19-2011), maxpk (10-18-2011), mindway (10-19-2011), nasleo (10-18-2011), Stewie Griffin (10-18-2011), wez4all (10-18-2011), yacir (10-18-2011)

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Re: Is the guy with ID"PTI", selfproclaimed spokesperson of PTI, working for PTI or P

Quote Originally Posted by miranda View Post
    main nai bhi kabhi gaalee nahi dee but Almas bobby ko us ke name sai bulaya tha
    Ussi ki tu tapp chari hui hai, aur aag lagi hui hai ke SACH SALOON BAAD BAHIR KAISEY AA GAYA

wez4all is offline Genius Member
    PTI and IK Supporter Forever

Quoted
    179 Post(s)

Re: Is the guy with ID"PTI", selfproclaimed spokesperson of PTI, working for PTI or P

Lots of PML-N paid people using (PTI ID & imran khan pic) are posting propaganda against ik on various forums.

They are spreading that voting for IK will help PPP so IK should join hands with NS.

maxpk is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    Following is the list of threads started by the guy having the ID of "PTI" on this forum very recently, probably in last couple of days, and going backwards:

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f137/debate-pti-will-break-rightist-votes-make-way-another-5-years-zardari-rajj-249199/

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f137/debate-can-mian-azhar-architect-pmlq-good-pti-249062/

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...ellows-248979/

He is taking exact the same line as taken by NS beneficiaries, "ex ambassador" ata ul haq qasmi, "ex presidential press secretary" irfan siddiqui, "Altaf ki bakri" nusrat javed and ilks.

I think "PTI" have forgotten that I have been writing over here quite frequently on the topic of MEDIA being the most lethal weapon of 21st century and in Pakistan NS is taking full advantage of it, probably one can single him out as being the " beytaj badshah" of MEDIA EXPLOITATION in Pakistan. MQM is just limited to Karachi in MEDIA EXPLOITATION. One makes it happen with the bullet & the other one with bucks.

Since this is my subject mostly so I don't go by the IDs on forums but by the line they take during discussions. So by just having the badge of "PTI" & pic of Imran Khan won't work, coz its not jati-umera or gawal mandi or model town.

Its cyber-net where when you will try to sell garbage with a fabulous wrapping, there might be someone who will unearth the garbage inside the fabulous wrapping.

Come up with something new

pkpolitics is an open secret now who tried to sell PMLN under the cover of Imran Khan but now every other guy on net knows that pkpolitics is moderated by PMLN.

Nevertheless a good try!

موصوف كا تو بس نہیں چلتا ورنا گالیاں بھی دینی شرع كر دیں منار عزمت صاحب كی طرح

perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

main nai bhi kabhi gaalee nahi dee but Almas bobby ko us ke name sai bulaya tha
    phir aap ki ammi nay aap ko bohat maraa. kitna beyhiyaa beta hai apni maa ko Almas bobby kehta hai. shame

miranda is offline Expert Member
    Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lllcolumbuslll View Post
    phir aap ki ammi nay aap ko bohat maraa. kitna beyhiyaa beta hai apni maa ko Almas bobby kehta hai. shame
    lolz aap kis kee ammi ho gae bhai?? Almas Bobby ho, na Ammi bano ge na Abbu, aap ke haan tu sirif bhabhiyan hotee hain . Agla function kahan ker rahe ho Behan

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    Ussi ki tu tapp chari hui hai, aur aag lagi hui hai ke SACH SALOON BAAD BAHIR KAISEY AA GAYA
    shhh suna hai in kee bad dua lag jaatee hai

javeria is offline Expert Member
    Do not argue with an idiot. He
    will drag you down to his
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    What moderators have to do with someones ID unless it is an abusive username?
    Good to see u Kaleem after a long time, can understand what u have gone through , May Allah place your Sister in Jannah....(Aameen).

Just bcoz Newbie raised a point that "PKPolitics" is Moderated by 'PML.n, thats why I was Wondering whose Moderating FK.

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

lol

this is exactly what I am trying to explain in these posts...

why we the PTI workers are so fragile in our feelings that we feel threatened if some one questions us.......?

I m a PTI paid member n will always be a PTI paid member because I believe PTI is the only hope for change in country.

But at the same time, i feel it is my right to raise my voice on what i feel wrong.

What I have learned by studying CHANGE world wide is a) change can come through bloody revolution b) change can come through a war c) change can come through silently awakening the conscious of people d) change can come through presidential elections e) change can come through having a continuous dialog with like minded people

you guys have wasted two pages by just discussing who I am, and you felt your duty to ridicule me and attack personally, whereas what you should have been doing is analyzing my comments honestly with a hand on heart and Allah's fear in mind for the sake of discussion or ignored me totally if you felt that my comments are not the reflection of true problems with PTI.

But ALAS, I was right.... the core of PTI is getting damaged day by day. We think we are Nelson Mandela or Mahatir Muhammad but in reality we are no better then Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Shareef in our thinking.

Just do not blame Zardari when he comes back into power !, just like this times.... !

قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

lolz aap kis kee ammi ho gae bhai?? Almas Bobby ho, na Ammi bano ge na Abbu, aap ke haan tu sirif bhabhiyan hotee hain . Agla function kahan ker rahe ho Behan

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

shhh suna hai in kee bad dua lag jaatee hai

سُوۡرَةُ الحُجرَات
    بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

اے ایمان والو ایک قوم دوسری قوم سے ٹھٹھا نہ کرے عجب نہیں کہ وہ ان سے بہتر ہوں اور نہ عورتیں دوسری عورتوں سے ٹھٹھا کریں کچھ بعید نہیں کہ وہ ان سے بہتر ہوں اور ایک دوسرے کو طعنے نہ دو اور نہ ایک دوسرے کے نام دھرو فسق کے نام لینے ایمان لانے کے بعد بہت برے ہیں اور جو باز نہ آئیں سووہی ظالم ہیں (۱۱)

بڑے بڑے گٹھیہ انسان دیکھے ھیں لیکن ان جیسا نہی دیکھا۔ جن کو نہ بہن کی عزت کی پرواہ۔ نہ ماں کی باپ کی۔ تم مجھے جس مرضی نام سے پکارو۔ گالی دو۔ لیکن میں بلکل بھی برا نہی مناوءں گا۔ میری ذات پر یا مجھہ کو اس سے کیا فرق پڑتا ھے جس مرضی نام سے پکارو۔
    کراچی کی دیواریں کالی کردیں ایم کیو ایم والوں کے عمران خان کے خلاف۔ ساری دنیا نے ان کو لعنت دی۔ ایسی لعنت کہ اگلے دن ساری دیواریں صاف کردیں۔
    لیکن یہاں تم کو لعنت ملامت کرنے والا کوئی نہی۔ یہاں تحریک انصاف کے گھٹیہ لوگ زیادہ ھیں۔ جن کے لئے یہ عام سی بات ھے۔ لیکن ایسے لوگوں کے لئے اللہ لعنت کرتا ھے۔ حدیث میں ھے ایسے لوگوں کے لئے لعنت۔ مجھہ کو صرف اپنے رب کی پرواہ ھے۔ اس کا حکم ھے کہ جاھلوں کو سلام کرو۔

mindway is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    85 Post(s)

I have met PKpolitics guy many times on PTI events in London... he is nice guy... don't know what happen its been towards pmln alot...

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

Nokro gharr jao. Chutti ho gayee hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Oops we thought Musharaff the military dictator was a savior but Nawaz Shareef a people's elected Prime Minister was evil .......Until Mushi did not give us PMship !

So we went to Nawaz Shareef

But

Oops we did not know then that Nawaz Shareef had looted millions from the country ! We thought he was clean and wanted a free judiciary as he was not afraid of free judiciary exposing his corruption ...........now we know " Nawaz Shareef is evil " {atleast untill we make seat adjustments with PMLn}

Opps we did not know that Jazi Khan was the political child of Sheikh Rasheed........ {until he failed miserably in election} BTW after elections, he is no where to be found in Rawaplindi PTI activities !

Oops we thought the real opposition party in the country was PMlq {aka Mushi's party} and we thought Chaudhries were not corrupt .... {until PMLq ditched us and sat with Zardari}honestly, we did not know about Moonis Illahi's corruption then !

Imran Khan " “only party playing role of opposition in the country. The PPP and the PML-N are partners in crimes and saving each other.” http://www.dawn.com/2010/12/26/pml-q...mran-khan.html

Now Please trust me Mian Azhar Architect of Pmlq i.e, lotta party that gave Mush the legitimacy ..... is good for PTI.... Please man lo na meri baat !!

<all I do is support PTI and Imran Khan which I will do untill the end of my life and I am sure I do it more then you guys sitting overseas in warm bedrooms, BUT I also question as I have brains > In the end I may be wrong, but I have the right to think what I feel, just like I feel Imran Khan is the last hope for Pakistan ! and hopes are fadding fast !
    Attached Images Attached Images

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dachiexpress View Post
    PTI , kia koi miuqaddas lufz he jo koi use nahi karsakta
    90 % logon ko to pta bhi nahi yeh PTI hota kia he

are bhai MQM ya PPP jese legend unwan bun jane ke liye
    qurbanion ki bhattai main tup kar kundan ban na hota he
    HAHAHHAHAHAH, Altaf Hussain bhagorray kee tarah ka kundan ya phir Zardari, Nawaz aur BiBi kee tarah ka kundan. Jab hakoomat to mulk main (Altaf to woh bhi nahi) aur jab hakoomat khatam to phir pakistan pay pyar nahi ataa.
    Aray Hood sahitaa leaders ko mannay waloo IK ko daikhoo security guards kay baghair ghoomta hay aur binna daray sab kay moonh pay sach baat kehtaa hay issay kahtay hain leader na kay Mulk kay wasee tar muffad main ham aik dafa phir hakoomat shamil honay waloon ko.

Dark Passenger is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    Oops we thought Musharaff the military dictator was a savior but Nawaz Shareef a people's elected Prime Minister was evil .......Until Mushi did not give us PMship !

So we went to Nawaz Shareef

But

Oops we did not know then that Nawaz Shareef had looted millions from the country ! We thought he was clean and wanted a free judiciary as he was not afraid of free judiciary exposing his corruption ...........now we know " Nawaz Shareef is evil " {atleast untill we make seat adjustments with PMLn}

Opps we did not know that Jazi Khan was the political child of Sheikh Rasheed........ {until he failed miserably in election} BTW after elections, he is no where to be found in Rawaplindi PTI activities !

Oops we thought the real opposition party in the country was PMlq {aka Mushi's party} and we thought Chaudhries were not corrupt .... {until PMLq ditched us and sat with Zardari}honestly, we did not know about Moonis Illahi's corruption then !

Imran Khan " “only party playing role of opposition in the country. The PPP and the PML-N are partners in crimes and saving each other.” Shujaat meets Imran in quest of common ground | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Now Please trust me Mian Azhar Architect of Pmlq i.e, lotta party that gave Mush the legitimacy ..... is good for PTI.... Please man lo na meri baat !!

<all I do is support PTI and Imran Khan which I will do untill the end of my life and I am sure I do it more then you guys sitting overseas in warm bedrooms, BUT I also question as I have brains > In the end I may be wrong, but I have the right to think what I feel, just like I feel Imran Khan is the last hope for Pakistan ! and hopes are fadding fast !
    You cant be a PTI , PMLN, PPP or any party supporter in Pakistan unless you follow them blindly. Or take them as your savior or ANGELS.

dachiexpress is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

بڑے بڑے گٹھیہ انسان دیکھے ھیں لیکن ان جیسا نہی دیکھا۔ جن کو نہ بہن کی عزت کی پرواہ۔ نہ ماں کی باپ کی۔ تم مجھے جس مرضی نام سے پکارو۔ گالی دو۔ لیکن میں بلکل بھی برا نہی مناوءں گا۔ میری ذات پر یا مجھہ کو اس سے کیا فرق پڑتا ھے جس مرضی نام سے پکارو۔

کراچی کی دیواریں کالی کردیں ایم کیو ایم والوں کے عمران خان کے خلاف۔ ساری دنیا نے ان کو لعنت دی۔ ایسی لعنت کہ اگلے دن ساری دیواریں صاف کردیں۔
    لیکن یہاں تم کو لعنت ملامت کرنے والا کوئی نہی۔ یہاں تحریک انصاف کے گھٹیہ لوگ زیادہ ھیں۔ جن کے لئے یہ عام سی بات ھے۔ لیکن ایسے لوگوں کے لئے اللہ لعنت کرتا ھے۔ حدیث میں ھے ایسے لوگوں کے لئے لعنت۔ مجھہ کو صرف اپنے رب کی پرواہ ھے۔ اس کا حکم ھے کہ جاھلوں کو سلام کرو۔

Buhat aala aap tu Mufti niklai or woh bhi apnai hee style ke :D khud doosron kee family ko beech main lai aae or main nai tu badlai main tumharee family beech main bhi nahi laya. is sai saabit hota hai tum pakkai ALMAS BOBBY ho or hamesha hee raho ge lolz.

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by javeria View Post
    Just asking out of Curiousity, whose the Moderator On FK?
    I was a Moderator here almost 17-18 months back

Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath3r View Post
    I was a Moderator here almost 17-18 months back
    us ko chhorain reason batain ke kis wajah sai moderator nahi reh sakai

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

us ko chhorain reason batain ke kis wajah sai moderator nahi reh sakai
    Hahahahahaha ab raaz ki baatain yuun saray aam tau bata nahi sakta......

khair aik dafa shadi ki waja say life busy hogaey thee waqt nahi day raha thaa tau moderatorship gaey SOS aur Poet Corner ki aur second time jab iss section ka mod thaa tau kisi kaaki k chakkar may jhagra hogaya thaa tau iss waastay dono say he hath dhoona para

قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

Buhat aala aap tu Mufti niklai or woh bhi apnai hee style ke :D khud doosron kee family ko beech main lai aae or main nai tu badlai main tumharee family beech main bhi nahi laya. is sai saabit hota hai tum pakkai ALMAS BOBBY ho or hamesha hee raho ge lolz.
    سُوۡرَةُ الحُجرَات
    بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

اے ایمان والو ایک قوم دوسری قوم سے ٹھٹھا نہ کرے عجب نہیں کہ وہ ان سے بہتر ہوں اور نہ عورتیں دوسری عورتوں سے ٹھٹھا کریں کچھ بعید نہیں کہ وہ ان سے بہتر ہوں اور ایک دوسرے کو طعنے نہ دو اور نہ ایک دوسرے کے نام دھرو فسق کے نام لینے ایمان لانے کے بعد بہت برے ہیں اور جو باز نہ آئیں سووہی ظالم ہیں (۱۱)

i am happy now ( a big smile ). tum per khuda aur frishton ki aur lanut.

Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

am happy now ( a big smile ). tum per khuda aur frishton ki aur lanut.
    Ab main nai tumhara Mujra daikhnai sai inkaar kiya ker diya ke tum mujhe lanut malamat kerne lag gae lolz. Happy kiyun ho bhaee kiya kaheen or function pakar liya hai kiya?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last