Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread: خود کو ایماندار اور پارسا ظاہر کرنے والا رہنما

khanaafaq is offline Expert Member
    ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

Video خود کو ایماندار اور پارسا ظاہر کرنے والا رہنما

خود کو ایماندار اور پارسا ظاہر کرنے والا رہنما

اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ سب سیاست دان اپنے اثاثے الیکشن کمیشن میں ظاہر کرتےہیں۔ سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا وہ اثاثے ان کی سماجی و معاشی حثیت سے میل کھاتے ہیں یا نہیں۔
    عمران خان نے اپنے اثاثے الیکشن کمیشن میں 2007 کو دیے ہیں۔ ان کی تفصیل درج ذیل ہیں۔
    کل مالیت 3 کروڑ 45 لاکھ 45 ہزار 769 روپے
    اسلام آباد میں 39 کنال 9 مرلے زرعی زمین؛ قیمت صرف 8 لاکھ 30 ہزار روپے
    موہڑہ نور اسلام آباد 300 کنال زمین : تحفہ میں دی گئی۔
    میاں چنوں میں 530 کنال زمین؛ قیمت صرف 50 ہزار روپے۔

ہے کوئی پی ٹی آئی کا پیروکار جو بتا سکے کہ یہ سب جائیداد کب کیسے خریدی گئی۔
    جو یہ بتا سکے کہ اسلام آباد میں 39 کنال اور 9 مرلے زمین کی مالیت صرف 8 لاکھ اور 30 ہزار روپے کیسے ہو سکتی ہے۔
    موہڑہ نور اسلام آباد میں 300 کنال کس نے تحفے میں دی وہ بھی اس ملک میں جہاں جائیداد کی خاطر لڑکیوں کی شادیاں
    قرآن سے کر دی جاتی ہے۔ بھائی بھائی کا خون کر دیتا ہے۔ وہاں 300 کنال زمین کا تحفہ۔

پانچ سو تیس کنال زمین کی قیمت صرف 50 ہزار روپے۔ میں عمران خان کو اس زمین کی قیمت 5 لاکھ آفر کرتا ہوں۔۔

<font size="4">

khanaafaq is offline Expert Member
    ab bas b kar do yar

Quoted
    2651 Post(s)

Re: خود کو ایماندار اور پارسا ظاہر کرنے والا رہنما

I was busy. what you want to say i understand and what i am saying u r not understanding because you dont want to understand. ok i m giving you ans as you gave me and i think you will understand now.

When PTI will give the proof of NS hidden assets in near future then I will give you proof in near future although every think has been come in media that he bought this land from his ex wife but he wrote as gift in paperwork. just watch 2day off the record.

Quote Originally Posted by yacir View Post
    yaar..ya tou main aapko baat samjha nahi paa raha ...ya aap samajhna nahi chahtay!!!!!!
    you have no clue if IK has declared "COST" or "PRESENT" value....and you started accusing him for Falsehood!!!!!! THAT IS MY POINT!!!!!!!

I am quite sure it was "COST" at which IK purchased it...as Kashif Testified one of the "purchases"!!!!!
    If you have proof that he declared "PRESENT" value....then show to me....otherwise it is useless debate!!!!

about NS (hidden) assets...yes . PTI should provide the proof if they claim it....and i'm sure they will do it in near future.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Please send this reference of Surah Noor to Imran Khan and your PTI fellows who are blaming NS without proofs and dont forget to send a copy to Haroon Rashid sahab. thanks.

everyone knows who is "CHAMCHA" of WHO ... so better to keep your accusation to deserving ones!!
    now...proof your claim that he did deceive!!!! if you're truthful

Surah Noor::Verse 13::
    “Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they produce not witnesses, they verily are liars in the [COLOR=#000000 !important]sight of Allah
    .”[/COLOR]

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post
    I was busy. what you want to say i understand and what i am saying u r not understanding because you dont want to understand. ok i m giving you ans as you gave me and i think you will understand now.

When PTI will give the proof of NS hidden assets in near future then I will give you proof in near future although every think has been come in media that he bought this land from his ex wife but he wrote as gift in paperwork. just watch 2day off the record.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Please send this reference of Surah Noor to Imran Khan and your PTI fellows who are blaming NS without proofs and dont forget to send a copy to Haroon Rashid sahab. thanks.
    so you do not have any PROOF for what you claimed!!!!!! That was my only point...and if you have moral courage then ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, one must be BLIND or MUNAFIQ to interprate what IK said about the gift from his ex-wife.
    HE CLEARLY TOLD HOW IT WAS ALL BOUGHT EARLIER AND THEN GIVEN TO HIM WHEN HE GOT THE MONEY OF HIS APARTMENT . I am sure you know it very well....do not play with words!

and about the reference of Surah. it is applied to ALL ( not exception to IK, PTI or haroon rashid). Everyone is responsible for it
    BUT here i am debating with YOU and other members of FK!!!! that is why i am giving reference to you guys.

ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts

Quoted
    334 Post(s)

everyone knows who is "CHAMCHA" of WHO ... so better to keep your accusation to deserving ones!!

“Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they produce not witnesses, they verily are liars in the [COLOR=#000000 !important]sight of Allah
    .”[/COLOR]
    you have gone completley off your troley now, this is what personality worshiping can do to a youngsters,

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed107 View Post
    you have gone completley off your troley now, this is what personality worshiping can do to a youngsters,
    I dont respect playing of words...i am just here to have to the point discussion

“Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they produce not witnesses, they verily are liars in the sight of Allah

miranda is offline Expert Member
    Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post

There is a whole documentary on Nawaz sharif from BBC is available and shared many times on this forum also. Yes you will deny those allegations but my dear brother you have to prove against it. Take BBC to the courts, How dare they alleged our politician. !!!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678