All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

      
   
  1. #1
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Thumbs up Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore against FIR on senior doctors under 302


    Doctors action forum lahore comprising of PMA,Society of surgeons Pakistan, YDA Pakistan,MTA and family physicians announces complete strike on Friday 4th November 2011 in all hsptls of lahore,against filling 302 FIR on senior dctrz of SZH Lhr.Only emrgncy n ICU cover wil be provide.
    Dr Rana Sohail.President
    Dr Salman Kazmi.Gen Secretary
    Dr Talha Sherwani.Chairman GC
    Dr Kamran Khan,Dr Atif Faqeer,Dr Ghulam Qasim. YDA PAKISTAN
    -----


    ---------------------------
    What is Ulcerative Colitis due to which patient died:

    Ulcerative colitis - PubMed Health

    ----------------
    For more updates,visit YDA official page

    https://www.facebook.com/YDAPakistan
    -----------------------------------------------------

    Lawyer’s death Case against three senior doctors | Provinces | DAWN.COM



    Doctors protest against police | Provinces | DAWN.COM






    FIR against doctors: Police move seen as a ‘mistake’ | Provinces | DAWN.COM




    ----------------------
    For more updates,visit YDA official page

    https://www.facebook.com/YDAPakistan

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to iamamuslim For This Useful Post:

    shereeen (11-07-2011)

  3. #21
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,517
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by khanaafaq View Post
    you and iamamuslim are partially right but doctors are not illiterate and they know every thing with having sources. I think strike is not a solution of this issue, they need to go to the court and try to get justice......
    Yes you are right strike is not the solution. BUT you know again this is Pakistani Leadership they keep deaf ear until there is some big crow gathering. You can watch all the current affair channel talk shows where all "AFLATOON" talking and commenting and they don't get impress until someone show numbers on the streets. Among Pakistani reasoning and logic is not the yard stick, its how loud you can speak and how many "Budmash" you can gather and how many "Borees بوری" you can produce on daily basis. That is the Rule number one.

  4. #22
    shereeen is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    673
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    My friend yes indeed you should not be defending anybody, because law is a field that requires understanding of how it governs the relationship between the individual and the state and between individuals.In medicine and law relationship different views are held and medical law illustrates the choices that are made by law between those differing views. Medical law involves issues from many areas of law, including criminal law, tort law, family law and contract law. We, or members of our families, will be subject to medical interventions throughout our lives. Law and ethics inevitably impinge on these interventions. For example when a patient is about to undergo an operation, he must consent to what would otherwise be a battery on him. The question of how much information he must be given in deciding whether to have the operation depends on the rights of the patient and the duty of the doctor. This is both an ethical and a legal issue. The two principles that need to be shown some appreciation here are paternalism and autonomy in order to get the gist of medicine and law. These two principles and the relationship between them are fundamental. Autonomy is the freedom to choose for yourself. Paternalism involves another choosing for you. In medical context we are generally considering the autonomy of patients to make decisions concerning their health as opposed to doctors or other health care professionals making decisions for them. It is now well established that the right of the individual is paramount. In general terms, doctors and hospitals have a duty to provide appropriate care for their patients, and an act or omission may breach that duty. So without going into to great detail I would say you need to appreciate the concept of homicide. Killing of a human being by another human being (Homicide) in criminal law can be divided into following categories:MurderManslaughter InfanticideCausing death by dangerous driving or by careless driving when under the influence of drink or drugs. In this case we are concerned with the second heading manslaughter. Manslaughter is a less serious form of homicide than murder. There are two main kinds of manslaughter.Voluntary Manslaughter: these are killings which would be murder but for the existence of defined extenuating circumstance. Here the law is acknowledging that in certain circumstances even though the defendant had the mens rea and actus reus of murder he or she does not deserve the label murder.Second in involuntary manslaughter: these are killings where the defendant does not intend to kill or cause grievous bodily harm but there is sufficient fault to justify criminal liability. Involuntary manslaughter is in contrast to voluntary manslaughter and occurs where a person kills, but does so without the intent to kill or cause GBH. Apart from the absence of the requisite intent, all other elements of the offence are the same as for murder. There are two types of involuntary manslaughter, namely: that caused by the defendant's gross negligence; and that caused by his unlawful or dangerous act. In this case we are concerned with the first or there may also be the second too. Since I don’t have the details, I would assume from what I have seen in this post that it is the first element that is engaged here. The gross negligent manslaughter is where the death is a result of a grossly negligent (though otherwise lawful) act or omission on the part of the defendant.The questions that need to be asked here are thatdid the doctor owed the patient (deceased lawyer) a duty of care;the doctor breached that duty of care: the breach of duty caused the death of the victim;The breach was so gross as to justify a criminal conviction. Now this is up to courts to decide upon evidence before them and doctors should refrain from protesting and let law take its course. Say no more to free reins assumed by these doctors that they can do anything and get away with it. There got be some accountability if indeed it is proven to be the case. It will set an example and hopefully doctors would exercise care when treating patients.

  5. #23
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by shereeen View Post
    My friend yes indeed you should not be defending anybody, because law is a field that requires understanding of how it governs the relationship between the individual and the state and between individuals.In medicine and law relationship different views are held and medical law illustrates the choices that are made by law between those differing views. Medical law involves issues from many areas of law, including criminal law, tort law, family law and contract law. We, or members of our families, will be subject to medical interventions throughout our lives. Law and ethics inevitably impinge on these interventions. For example when a patient is about to undergo an operation, he must consent to what would otherwise be a battery on him. The question of how much information he must be given in deciding whether to have the operation depends on the rights of the patient and the duty of the doctor. This is both an ethical and a legal issue. The two principles that need to be shown some appreciation here are paternalism and autonomy in order to get the gist of medicine and law. These two principles and the relationship between them are fundamental. Autonomy is the freedom to choose for yourself. Paternalism involves another choosing for you. In medical context we are generally considering the autonomy of patients to make decisions concerning their health as opposed to doctors or other health care professionals making decisions for them. It is now well established that the right of the individual is paramount. In general terms, doctors and hospitals have a duty to provide appropriate care for their patients, and an act or omission may breach that duty. So without going into to great detail I would say you need to appreciate the concept of homicide. Killing of a human being by another human being (Homicide) in criminal law can be divided into following categories:MurderManslaughter InfanticideCausing death by dangerous driving or by careless driving when under the influence of drink or drugs. In this case we are concerned with the second heading manslaughter. Manslaughter is a less serious form of homicide than murder. There are two main kinds of manslaughter.Voluntary Manslaughter: these are killings which would be murder but for the existence of defined extenuating circumstance. Here the law is acknowledging that in certain circumstances even though the defendant had the mens rea and actus reus of murder he or she does not deserve the label murder.Second in involuntary manslaughter: these are killings where the defendant does not intend to kill or cause grievous bodily harm but there is sufficient fault to justify criminal liability. Involuntary manslaughter is in contrast to voluntary manslaughter and occurs where a person kills, but does so without the intent to kill or cause GBH. Apart from the absence of the requisite intent, all other elements of the offence are the same as for murder. There are two types of involuntary manslaughter, namely: that caused by the defendant's gross negligence; and that caused by his unlawful or dangerous act. In this case we are concerned with the first or there may also be the second too. Since I don’t have the details, I would assume from what I have seen in this post that it is the first element that is engaged here. The gross negligent manslaughter is where the death is a result of a grossly negligent (though otherwise lawful) act or omission on the part of the defendant.The questions that need to be asked here are thatdid the doctor owed the patient (deceased lawyer) a duty of care;the doctor breached that duty of care: the breach of duty caused the death of the victim;The breach was so gross as to justify a criminal conviction. Now this is up to courts to decide upon evidence before them and doctors should refrain from protesting and let law take its course. Say no more to free reins assumed by these doctors that they can do anything and get away with it. There got be some accountability if indeed it is proven to be the case. It will set an example and hopefully doctors would exercise care when treating patients.
    yup i too know law related to medicine..please read this law and then give so much "LONG COMMENT"......Read clause 29

    The Punjab Healthcare Act 2010

    iT CLEARLY SAYS under clause 29

    29. Immunity.– No suit, prosecution or other legal proceedings related to provision of healthcare services shall lie against a healthcare service provider except under this Act.

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

    The Punjab Healthcare Act 2010

  6. #24
    shereeen is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    673
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post
    yup i too know law related to medicine..please read this law and then give so much "LONG COMMENT"......Read clause 29

    The Punjab Healthcare Act 2010

    iT CLEARLY SAYS under clause 29

    29. Immunity.– No suit, prosecution or other legal proceedings related to provision of healthcare services shall lie against a healthcare service provider except under this Act.

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

    The Punjab Healthcare Act 2010
    My friend I don’t understand what is leading you to believe that the provisions of the 2010 bill provide immunity to the doctors. I have explained the law above to you and that is the law. However, when you quote clause 29 of the Act you should understand that it is asking you to read the Act as a whole and not just the clause that you are referring to. You should and if you know that the Act is merely explaining on the outset that how proceeding can be brought against medical profession and on what basis. The principles I have outlined to you in my previous posts are set principles and are interpreted by the courts to give effect to the provisions of the Act. Just to quote to you that the same Act which I believe you have not even read other than the provisions which you want to read provide under clause 19. Medical negligence.– (1) Subject to sub-section (2), a healthcare service provider may be held guilty of medical negligent on one of the following two findings:- (a) The healthcare establishment does not have the requisite human resource and equipments which it professes to have possessed; or (b) He or any of his employee did not , in the given case, exercise with reasonable competence the skill which he or his employee did possess.Hopefully, that answers your question and understanding. Its all legal stuff get in to legal education to get the full gist of law, merely reading one single act without reading other sources of law , their interpretations that give effect to the law must be read in conjunction with the facts of the case to understand the blurred picture and intervention if any that law has to take.

  7. #25
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by shereeen View Post


    (b) He or any of his employee did not , in the given case, exercise with reasonable competence the skill which he or his employee did possess.Hopefully, that answers your question and understanding. Its all legal stuff get in to legal education to get the full gist of law, merely reading one single act without reading other sources of law , their interpretations that give effect to the law must be read in conjunction with the facts of the case to understand the blurred picture and intervention if any that law has to take.
    Now tell me does 19 (b) comes under "Qatl e Amd"....i.e. killing a patient intentionally???????

  8. #26
    shereeen is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    673
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Brother, if you read the post before this one, i pointed to you that its involuntariy manslaughter. i quote myself again that The gross negligent manslaughter is where the death is a result of a grossly negligent (though otherwise lawful) act or omission on the part of the defendant.The questions that need to be asked here are that did the doctor owed the patient (deceased lawyer) a duty of care;the doctor breached that duty of care: the breach of duty caused the death of the victim;The breach was so gross as to justify a criminal conviction. so, still it amounts to criminal law intervention. actus reas and mens rea element i have explained to you above, please find time to read it... no offence meant my brother...

  9. #27
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    5 Nov 2011

    PMA announces that there is NO Strike today in Hospitals.Meeting of PMA Punjab 36 District Branches called at PMA House Lhr on 10.11.11 to finalize a plan for a Province Wide Strike if FIR of 302 not taken back.Negotiations on the Issue will be done today with Govt who have assured to take it back tdy.

    for details,visit
    https://www.facebook.com/YDAPakistan

  10. #28
    Rania Sweat's Avatar
    Rania Sweat is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    889
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post
    5 Nov 2011

    PMA announces that there is NO Strike today in Hospitals.Meeting of PMA Punjab 36 District Branches called at PMA House Lhr on 10.11.11 to finalize a plan for a Province Wide Strike if FIR of 302 not taken back.Negotiations on the Issue will be done today with Govt who have assured to take it back tdy.

    for details,visit
    https://www.facebook.com/YDAPakistan
    lets see kia hota hai!

  11. #29
    shereeen is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    673
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by Rania Sweat View Post
    lets see kia hota hai!
    Kia hona hay, “Sumjota hona hay”. Kash koie kisi competent lawyer ko ya case dey, he will fall on SZ doctors like ton of bricks… kab tak ya doctors pakistan kay logon pay experiment kartay rehain gay, ore koie pochnay wala nahi in ko. Afsooos, kash koie un say pochay gin kay gher say jawan lash uthii hay in doctors kii incompetency kii waja say… ager asa he hota reha too kal app bhi in kay victim ho saktay han!!!!! Insaniat ka mazaq bana kay rekh dia hay, kash koie ja kay visit karay in hospitals ko kay kasay log terap rehay hotay han, ore koie pochnay wala nahi hota… ultay baat karnay kay bhi pasay mangtay han… white coat ka taqdus pamal kay chukay han ya log!!! Inshalla idher buch gain shaid per yad rekhin zindgii kud bhi gunhoon kii saza detii hay..

  12. #30
    Rania Sweat's Avatar
    Rania Sweat is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    889
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by shereeen View Post
    Kia hona hay, “Sumjota hona hay”. Kash koie kisi competent lawyer ko ya case dey, he will fall on SZ doctors like ton of bricks… kab tak ya doctors pakistan kay logon pay experiment kartay rehain gay, ore koie pochnay wala nahi in ko. Afsooos, kash koie un say pochay gin kay gher say jawan lash uthii hay in doctors kii incompetency kii waja say… ager asa he hota reha too kal app bhi in kay victim ho saktay han!!!!! Insaniat ka mazaq bana kay rekh dia hay, kash koie ja kay visit karay in hospitals ko kay kasay log terap rehay hotay han, ore koie pochnay wala nahi hota… ultay baat karnay kay bhi pasay mangtay han… white coat ka taqdus pamal kay chukay han ya log!!! Inshalla idher buch gain shaid per yad rekhin zindgii kud bhi gunhoon kii saza detii hay..
    i don't agree with u dear! ye ap kaisy keh sakti hain ke ye death aik doctor ki incompetency ki waja se hoa! abhi tak ye prove nahi hoa hai! agar us young lawyer ki family doctor par blame kar rahi hai to doctors bhi to is ko deny kar rahy hain! jab tak kuch bhi prove na ho jae, ap kisi aik ki bat par kaisy believe kar sakti hain!

  13. #31
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by shereeen View Post
    Kia hona hay, “Sumjota hona hay”. Kash koie kisi competent lawyer ko ya case dey, he will fall on SZ doctors like ton of bricks… kab tak ya doctors pakistan kay logon pay experiment kartay rehain gay, ore koie pochnay wala nahi in ko. Afsooos, kash koie un say pochay gin kay gher say jawan lash uthii hay in doctors kii incompetency kii waja say… ager asa he hota reha too kal app bhi in kay victim ho saktay han!!!!! Insaniat ka mazaq bana kay rekh dia hay, kash koie ja kay visit karay in hospitals ko kay kasay log terap rehay hotay han, ore koie pochnay wala nahi hota… ultay baat karnay kay bhi pasay mangtay han… white coat ka taqdus pamal kay chukay han ya log!!! Inshalla idher buch gain shaid per yad rekhin zindgii kud bhi gunhoon kii saza detii hay..
    1-Surely u r more than welcome to visit Mayo Hospital or any other hospital....and see how doctors are "white coat ka taqadus pamal kar rahay hen".....
    No eid vacations
    ward weeks (7 days continuous duty )
    24-36 hr copntinuous emergency
    2 doctors handking 150 patenits because of less number of dr per pateint
    without electricty
    2-3 patients/bed
    3rd class medicine

    and most of all,if anybody dies,hang doctor because doctor was "Khuda" (God forbid),y did he let patient die?:???

    2-Zindagi waqee azab hoti hay agar ghalti ho...But putting false allegation is a bigger crime

    3-samjhota????competent lawyer????if u read article,case was filed when lawyers focred police to go out of law...and if u think drs are guilty,u should have guts to come in front urself and file case od drs (as stopping a cZulm is must for every muslim)

    4- Punjab healthcare bill was passed "ONLY TO HANDLE SUCH CASES".....

    5- To me, u just wannna oppose .no loigic ....dont know y????

  14. #32
    shereeen is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    673
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by Rania Sweat View Post
    i don't agree with u dear! ye ap kaisy keh sakti hain ke ye death aik doctor ki incompetency ki waja se hoa! abhi tak ye prove nahi hoa hai! agar us young lawyer ki family doctor par blame kar rahi hai to doctors bhi to is ko deny kar rahy hain! jab tak kuch bhi prove na ho jae, ap kisi aik ki bat par kaisy believe kar sakti hain!
    Sure you will not agree with me, I said what I said because of the way in which doctors are trying to avoid or limit responsibility. I mean if there is a case against you, you should defend it in the court not on the street by practicing sophistry. Court should decide whether it was homicide, intentional or not what kid of homicide it was, for example, murder or manslaughter. Police did what they had to do, what they believed it to be the case and the case should be with the court now and doctors should avoid using such hook and crook tactics to pervert the just process in order to reach the desired outcome.

    ---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

    iamamuslim

    Sure you will not agree with me, I said what I said because of the way in which doctors are trying to avoid or limit responsibility. I mean if there is a case against you, you should defend it in the court not on the street by practicing sophistry. Court should decide whether it was homicide, intentional or not what kid of homicide it was, for example, murder or manslaughter. Police did what they had to do, what they believed it to be the case and the case should be with the court now and doctors should avoid using such hook and crook tactics to pervert the just process in order to reach the desired outcome. 1. 1-Surely u r more than welcome to visit MayoHospital or any other hospital....and see how doctors are "white coat ka taqadus pamal kar rahay hen".....
    No eid vacations
    ward weeks (7 days continuous duty )
    24-36 hr copntinuous emergency
    2 doctors handking 150 patenits because of less number of dr per pateint
    without electricty
    2-3 patients/bed
    3rd class medicine





    All fascinating stuff!!! I respect all that you said: but does it man that doctors should have license to kill. I can give you a list of shortcomings and foul plays but I wont because, I respect the profession and I should not be arguing for the sake of it but for accountability if there is any wrong done.

    and most of all,if anybody dies,hang doctor because doctor was "Khuda" (God forbid),y did he let patient die?:???

    No not at all, but their got to be some accountability. For example, the test should be did the doctors provided a level of care, diligence, and skill prescribed in the code of practice of his or her profession, or as other professionals in the same discipline would in the same or similar circumstances. If yes then very good and would get acquittal from the court, ifnotthen…….

    2-Zindagi waqee azab hoti hay agar ghalti ho...But putting false allegation is a bigger crime
    I am not falsely accusing anybody of anything. I am merely saying that a person alleged to have been killed. If there are such allegations doctors should be either denying or accepting, in the court upon evidence and court will decide….

    3-samjhota????competent lawyer????if u read article,case was filed when lawyers focred police to go out of law...and if u think drs are guilty,u should have guts to come in front urself and file case od drs (as stopping a cZulm is must for every muslim)

    If it is said in the article that lawyers forced the police, does it mean I should accept what the article is saying? I am sorry I am not one of those who just believe and act upon it. I have this little moron thing which is called thinking and I form my on opinion and sometimes even believe too, but its got be real… secondly you say that if I think doctors are guilty then I should come forward laplapla. First of all let me assure you I don’t think they are guilty and it is not up to me to decide whether they are guilty or not. It is up to the court and courts should decide. I am merely trying to show you the other side of the coin, that is to say that sometimes people who believe on the face of things should also contemplate that things may not be what they are told…..
    4-
    Punjab healthcare bill was passed "ONLY TO HANDLE SUCH CASES".....No seriously, if you believe that Health care bill was passed to provide immunity to doctors then I will not try and convince you because it will be waste of time. You have made your mind up already but sir you r wrong to believe that to be the case…

    5- To me, u just wannna oppose .no loigic ....dont know y????

    To me I am trying to show you that let law take its course, that way we will encourage transparency and accountability, which would I hope that it will be for the betterment of our society. Don’t know why????? Don’t ask me because why because it hurts, brings me very bad memories… by the way I like your tera mera rishta kia…..

  15. #33
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by shereeen View Post
    Sure you will not agree with me, I said what I said because of the way in which doctors are trying to avoid or limit responsibility. I mean if there is a case against you, you should defend it in the court not on the street by practicing sophistry. Court should decide whether it was homicide, intentional or not what kid of homicide it was, for example, murder or manslaughter. Police did what they had to do, what they believed it to be the case and the case should be with the court now and doctors should avoid using such hook and crook tactics to pervert the just process in order to reach the desired outcome.

    ---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

    iamamuslim

    Sure you will not agree with me, I said what I said because of the way in which doctors are trying to avoid or limit responsibility. I mean if there is a case against you, you should defend it in the court not on the street by practicing sophistry. Court should decide whether it was homicide, intentional or not what kid of homicide it was, for example, murder or manslaughter. Police did what they had to do, what they believed it to be the case and the case should be with the court now and doctors should avoid using such hook and crook tactics to pervert the just process in order to reach the desired outcome. 1. 1-Surely u r more than welcome to visit MayoHospital or any other hospital....and see how doctors are "white coat ka taqadus pamal kar rahay hen".....
    No eid vacations
    ward weeks (7 days continuous duty )
    24-36 hr copntinuous emergency
    2 doctors handking 150 patenits because of less number of dr per pateint
    without electricty
    2-3 patients/bed
    3rd class medicine





    All fascinating stuff!!! I respect all that you said: but does it man that doctors should have license to kill. I can give you a list of shortcomings and foul plays but I wont because, I respect the profession and I should not be arguing for the sake of it but for accountability if there is any wrong done.

    and most of all,if anybody dies,hang doctor because doctor was "Khuda" (God forbid),y did he let patient die?:???

    No not at all, but their got to be some accountability. For example, the test should be did the doctors provided a level of care, diligence, and skill prescribed in the code of practice of his or her profession, or as other professionals in the same discipline would in the same or similar circumstances. If yes then very good and would get acquittal from the court, ifnotthen…….

    2-Zindagi waqee azab hoti hay agar ghalti ho...But putting false allegation is a bigger crime
    I am not falsely accusing anybody of anything. I am merely saying that a person alleged to have been killed. If there are such allegations doctors should be either denying or accepting, in the court upon evidence and court will decide….

    3-samjhota????competent lawyer????if u read article,case was filed when lawyers focred police to go out of law...and if u think drs are guilty,u should have guts to come in front urself and file case od drs (as stopping a cZulm is must for every muslim)

    If it is said in the article that lawyers forced the police, does it mean I should accept what the article is saying? I am sorry I am not one of those who just believe and act upon it. I have this little moron thing which is called thinking and I form my on opinion and sometimes even believe too, but its got be real… secondly you say that if I think doctors are guilty then I should come forward laplapla. First of all let me assure you I don’t think they are guilty and it is not up to me to decide whether they are guilty or not. It is up to the court and courts should decide. I am merely trying to show you the other side of the coin, that is to say that sometimes people who believe on the face of things should also contemplate that things may not be what they are told…..
    4-
    Punjab healthcare bill was passed "ONLY TO HANDLE SUCH CASES".....No seriously, if you believe that Health care bill was passed to provide immunity to doctors then I will not try and convince you because it will be waste of time. You have made your mind up already but sir you r wrong to believe that to be the case…

    5- To me, u just wannna oppose .no loigic ....dont know y????

    To me I am trying to show you that let law take its course, that way we will encourage transparency and accountability, which would I hope that it will be for the betterment of our society. Don’t know why????? Don’t ask me because why because it hurts, brings me very bad memories… by the way I like your tera mera rishta kia…..
    i shall request u to read bill at least once...
    The Punjab Healthcare Act 2010

    There is no immunity to doctors k jo wo chahain kartay rahen aur koi pochnay wala naho...honi be nae chaheay and a sane person can never demand such immunity

    In bill, a proper way is given ..a board consisting of senior judges and other persons will bemade .who will inquire the matter,and if found guilty,will ask for proper punishment...
    and this bill says (about immunity) that a case against doctors can onlyu be filed thorugh this law...WHATS WRONG IN IT?????

    I dont know about ur matter...but as far as i know,99% cases i saw in my house job were totally bogus.a simple policeman does not know know about medical law thats why this commission needed to be constituted through law

  16. #34
    shereeen is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    673
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Re: Doctors announce strike throughout Lahore

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post
    i shall request u to read bill at least once...
    The Punjab Healthcare Act 2010

    There is no immunity to doctors k jo wo chahain kartay rahen aur koi pochnay wala naho...honi be nae chaheay and a sane person can never demand such immunity

    In bill, a proper way is given ..a board consisting of senior judges and other persons will bemade .who will inquire the matter,and if found guilty,will ask for proper punishment...
    and this bill says (about immunity) that a case against doctors can onlyu be filed thorugh this law...WHATS WRONG IN IT?????

    I dont know about ur matter...but as far as i know,99% cases i saw in my house job were totally bogus.a simple policeman does not know know about medical law thats why this commission needed to be constituted through law
    Salam, Eid mumbarak first of all.

    there is nothing wrong with the Act, and i totally agree with the way of proceeding, the Act provides. infact i think the best way to deal with such a case is indeed the way prescribed by this Act since it appears that it was most probably negligence which caused the death.

    however, you need to understand the sources of law in order to determine whether the correct approach was adopted in this case. yes, indeed Panjab Healthcare Act 2010 is a valid law and operating on its basis its a valid way to bring proceedings. however, there are other sources of law which are readily avilable to commence legal proceedings. now Pakistan penal code is the most supreme code and applies throughout pakistan. Punjab Health care bill 2010 is inferior legislation compare to pakistan penal code and indeed takes precedence over health care bill.

    since the proceeding are brought under the code, it is all good to go. now again it is up to the court to throw out proceedings on criminal code basis if the court indeed holds it to be the case and can direct the petition to be brought under health care bill... but it can only happen when the due course is let looose.. rather than impeding the the due process doctors shold try and hold their breath.......

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in