All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: How to summon a jinn?

      
   
  1. #1
    jumrose's Avatar
    jumrose is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,434
    Quoted
    421 Post(s)

    How to summon a jinn?

    I know its a political section.But because most of the traffic on this forum is in politics section so i thought i ask here.
    Does anyone know here how to summon a jinn in a safe way?
    Has anyone here had any experience where he saw a jinn or communicated with some other entity?
    Please do share.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jumrose For This Useful Post:

    danish_fastnet (11-12-2011)

  3. #41
    Ranj is offline Senior Member
    Still hopefull for Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sussex UK
    Posts
    535
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    brother how am i dumb? If you don't believe in something does not mean it does'nt exist.
    It is your topic my friend.Why would a sane person wants to summon a Jin?And lets suppose some stupid guy wants to do that,what is the guarantee a Jin wants to come to him.Allah knows best in which dimension he created them or which universe.They are certainly not for us to play with,so leave them alone in their existence,and we should mind our own business.

  4. #42
    rao_1's Avatar
    rao_1 is offline Star Member
    Support PTI, Support future of
    Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,331
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Surah e Naas and Surah Falak are the best solution for this....

  5. #43
    Khosa's Avatar
    Khosa is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,527
    Quoted
    593 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    aap sub se phelay kisi gareeb bachay ko pakr kar masjid ley jaein

    phir masjid ke loud-speaker se ailan karaein

    JIN KA BACHA HAI - AA KAR LEY JAIN

    phir jesay he jin waha aaya, aap usko pakar lain

  6. #44
    tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,903
    Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    That was a very good explanation.thanks.But our belief is that you always pray to Allah and he will grant you your wish if its good for you.But could be to grant he might work through those entities.But only Allah knows.i hope that some day i can communicate with any other entity and ask about their world.
    Great! Good luck!

    BTW, as far as granting wishes (by the spirits) or putting magic spells is concerned, there are several references to it in the Qur'an. There are several Suras in the Quran that mention it in very clear words. Start with Sura e Baqra and go all the way to Sura e Nas, you will find many many references to it. To deny the existence to spirits (Jins, demons, etc) is to deny the Qur'an.

    Good luck with you endeavors.

  7. #45
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    You do not need to summon a jinn, they are already there.
    It is more important how you get rid of jinns from your home.

    Here is a small treatise telling you exactly how to get rid of jinns from your homes.

    The world of Jinn in the
    Our'an and Sunnah
    Belief in the Existence of Jinn:
    Ahl As-Sunnah wal Jama'a believe that jinn exist, because Allah has revealed a whole Surah in the Qur'an about them; indeed, the term 'jinn' and its derivatives have appeared in the Qur'an approximately fifty times". The Prophet .~ has further confirmed the existence of jinn in many authentic Ahadeeth and stated that they embraced Islam. In light of this, whoever disputes the existence of the jinn would, in actual fact, be denying one of the principles of faith (i.e. the unseen), and would therefore be outside the fold of Islam. Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy on him, said: "All Muslim groups have agreed that jinn exist and that Allah ~ had sent Prophet Muhammad ~ to them as well. All the other groups of disbelievers also agree that they exist. As for ..................................................

    Expelling Jinn From Your Home


    ---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

    Protect Yourself From Jinn and Shaytan

  8. #46
    iTech's Avatar
    iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Road!
    Posts
    2,859
    Blog Entries
    32
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    Oh boy, where should we start? Let us begin with some background information first.

    As we all know, there are many forces in the universe. For example, electrical force, magnetic force, gravitational force, and so on and so forth. Similarly, there are forces/powers of imagination, desire, love, etc. Then there are entities such as Angels, demons, spirits etc. There are things we can see, hear, feel, touch, and taste, and there are things we cannot sense with our limited and rather weak senses but we know for sure that these things do exist (such as Love, gravity, radio waves, etc). All things, material or non-material, are connected to each other. How are they connected you might ask? All things on planet earth are connected to each other via the earth. For example, I aim on the west coast, you might be on the east coast or another continent, but we are physically connected via the earth. Our hearts get a pulse (electric pulse) from the earth, and our brains get a pulse from our hearts, and our spirit is connected to the divine via spiritual channels which communicate through Ether (dark matter) which exists through the universe that is how we thoughts, ideas, intelligence, etc. In brief, because all things are connected, there is always conscious or subconscious communication among all them (things) - material or non-material. Just consider it a super fast Wireless Communication Network.

    Now that the basics are out of the way, let us briefly talk about the real stuff. When we desire something or pray for something, our desire gets communicated to the entire Universe through the Universal Telecom described above. In other words, there are things/entities that are listening or are aware of our thoughts, emotions, and desires. When we really, truly desire something (sometimes we don't even have to have a strong desire) some force/entity might want to - sincerely or mischievously - help us achieve that desire. Now, the force that has voluntarily decided to help or hurt us or fulfill our desire may be good or evil, but nonetheless it comes and does what it does whether like it or not. It might be a Jin, an Angel, or a demon or just some force what the Hindus call Shakti. This is how, Nazar (evil eye) works. Prayers, good wishes, and other desires also work the same way. So, if you have ever been helped when you had no conceivable way of getting help (help from the unknown), you inadvertently called on a Jin/Angel/Demon or something else. That is what the first part means.

    As far as the second part is concerned, the Pir/Mursha/Shaik already have contacts with the Jin/Angels/Muwakal. All the Pir does is introduce to them when you become their Murid. Without the supervision of a Pir/Shaikh, it might take you a very long time to develop contacts directly and the spirit's willingness to help you. The Pir (real Pir) knows at all times if some non-human entity is trying to hurt you or is simply not desired to be around you and can take actions to protect you from it. The Pir also knows which Arc Angel to ask for help with a particular thing or issue. If you look at the Taweed (Taweez), most of them have names of Angels such as Izrael, Mikael, Gibrael, etc, written on them. The Arc Angel then finds and sends an Angel, Jin, or demon to fulfill grant you your wish assuming you do all the necessary rituals, prayers, sacrifices, etc, required for granting you your wish. If everything happens as described above, you have found yourself a good Pir/Wali. But if not, the wrong Jin (evil) Jin might start giving you all kinds of hell - unimaginable hell (problems) because either you or your Pir were unable to recognize the entity (Jin/demon) or unable to send it back or control it. This is the undesired outcome and must be avoided at all cost because getting rid of some evil entities is very difficult if not impossible. Now you should know what they mean when they say "don't wish for something too bad, you just might get it" or the saying "even the walls have ears." The Christians and Jews call these things "Watchers" although the term watcher also applies to humans who a hybridcross between human and Jin.

    Did you hear Rockwells song: I always feel like somebody is watching me?

    Therefore, it is best to find a good Sufi/Mystic (a non-professional Sufi) and start saying Namaz regularly; do it with complete faith and conviction. Over time, you will develop your contacts with the Angels and your prayers will get answered if they are good for you and you will be protected from the evil influences both human and non-human. One hundred percent belief in whatever you are doing (magic or prayers) is required. Otherwise, it won't work at all or work the way you would like it to work.

    #39s Watching Me - YouTube

    very informative and interesting ..... I also believe in some unseen forces they can do amazing or wierd thing to anyone ,but only human can not access to other entities in this way like they ,Jin/Demon / Angel do to us ....... if Angel is interacting with us it could bring us good luck like it is said.. if you recite Ayatul Kursi 3 times every night and clap your hands your house will be protected , similarly before leaving the house if you recite and blow it to yourself an angel will keep you safe all the way out unless you dont return home... and this is what I have experienced with, it's true .....

  9. #47
    iTech's Avatar
    iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On The Road!
    Posts
    2,859
    Blog Entries
    32
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    very strange but true.... sometimes my friends looks stranger to me seems like they are communicating more then their words spoken , or they are not true, its weird .. is there any unseen force they are under influenced with or what .?
    and sometime I am someone else not me ....lol

  10. #48
    tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,903
    Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    very informative and interesting ..... I also believe in some unseen forces they can do amazing or wierd thing to anyone ,but only human can not access to other entities in this way like they ,Jin/Demon / Angel do to us ....... if Angel is interacting with us it could bring us good luck like it is said.. if you recite Ayatul Kursi 3 times every night and clap your hands your house will be protected , similarly before leaving the house if you recite and blow it to yourself an angel will keep you safe all the way out unless you dont return home... and this is what I have experienced with, it's true .....
    It always has been and will be so till the end of times.

  11. #49
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    I know its a political section.But because most of the traffic on this forum is in politics section so i thought i ask here.
    Does anyone know here how to summon a jinn in a safe way?
    Has anyone here had any experience where he saw a jinn or communicated with some other entity?
    Please do share.


    I hope you will get answer here

    tariqmmalik,iTech,DilDil,Khosa,rao_1,Ranj,jumrose

    ANSWER BY DACHIEXPRESS


    Link:
    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...r-case-252109/


  12. #50
    jumrose's Avatar
    jumrose is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,434
    Quoted
    421 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranj View Post
    It is your topic my friend.Why would a sane person wants to summon a Jin?And lets suppose some stupid guy wants to do that,what is the guarantee a Jin wants to come to him.Allah knows best in which dimension he created them or which universe.They are certainly not for us to play with,so leave them alone in their existence,and we should mind our own business.
    lot of sane people summon jinn.many religious people have communicated with them.And so today as well many people i believe still do.Its not that a person has to be insane to do this.but its curiosity.

  13. #51
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    Oh boy, where should we start? Let us begin with some background information first.

    As we all know, there are many forces in the universe. For example, electrical force, magnetic force, gravitational force, and so on and so forth [WITHOUT ANY CONSCIOUSNESS OF THEIR OWN]. Similarly, there are forces/powers of imagination, desire, love, etc. Then there are entities such as Angels, ''demons, spirits etc''. [NO EVIDENCES FROM QURAN OR SUNNAH] There are things we can see, hear, feel, touch, and taste, and there are things we cannot sense with our limited and rather weak senses but we know for sure that these things do exist (such as Love, gravity, radio waves, etc)[LOVE IS A STATE OF MIND WHILE OTHERS ARE MANIFESTATION OF LAWS OF CREATION]. All things, material or non-material, are connected to each other. How are they connected you might ask? All things on planet earth are connected to each other via the earth. For example, I aim on the west coast, you might be on the east coast or another continent, but we are physically connected via the earth. Our hearts get a pulse (electric pulse) from the earth, and our brains get a pulse from our hearts, and our spirit is connected to the divine via spiritual channels[NO EVIDENCES] which communicate through Ether (dark matter) which exists through the universe that is how we thoughts, ideas, intelligence, etc. In brief, because all things are connected, there is always conscious or subconscious communication among all them (things)[ NO EVIDENCE. JUST PERSONAL FORMULATIONS] - material or non-material. Just consider it a super fast Wireless Communication Network. [ BASICS ARE TOO WEAK AND NOT SUBSTANTIATED BY EVIDENCES FROM QURAN OR SUNNAH. SCIENTIC PHENOMENON LIKE GRAVITY, ELECTRICAL PULSES IS ACCEPTABLE.]

    Now that the basics are out of the way, let us briefly talk about the real stuff. When we desire something or pray for something, our desire gets communicated to the entire Universe through the Universal Telecom described above [ UNSUPPORTED AND THUS REJECTED]. In other words, there are things/entities[ONLY WE ARE INFORMED OF ARE THE ANGELS AND THE JINNS, NONE OTHER] that are listening or are aware of our thoughts, emotions, and desires. When we really, truly desire something (sometimes we don't even have to have a strong desire) some force/entity might want to - sincerely or mischievously - help us achieve that desire [NONE EXCEPT ALLAH CAN HELP US. NO FORCE OF ENTITY CAN HELP US]. Now, the force that has voluntarily decided to help or hurt us or fulfill our desire may be good or evil [ARE YOU SAYING THERE IS FORCE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE TO ALLAH MAKING THESE DECISION TO HELP OR HARM US], but nonetheless it comes and does what it does whether like it or not. It might be a Jin, an Angel, or a demon or just some force what the Hindus call Shakti [ NO ONE HAS THIS POWER EXCEPT ALLAH ]. This is how, Nazar (evil eye) works. Prayers, good wishes, and other desires also work the same way. So, if you have ever been helped when you had no conceivable way of getting help (help from the unknown), you inadvertently called on a Jin/Angel/Demon or something else [ IF ONE CALLS ON ANYONE OTHER THAN ALLAH THEN YOUR ARE TREADING OUTSIDE ISLAM]. That is what the first part means.

    As far as the second part is concerned, the Pir/Mursha/Shaik already have contacts with the Jin/Angels/Muwakal[ THIS CONTACT OF THEIR WITH JINN AND SEEKING HELP FROM JINN THROWS THEM OUT OF ISLAM]. All the Pir does is introduce to them when you become their Murid. Without the supervision of a Pir/Shaikh, it might take you a very long time to develop contacts directly and the spirit's willingness to help you [ HELP YOU? OTHER THAN BY ALLAH? ARE YOU TEACHING ISLAM OR SOME KIND OF KUFR?]. The Pir (real Pir) knows at all times if some non-human entity is trying to hurt you or is simply not desired to be around you and can take actions to protect you from it [ ASTAGHFARULLAH, NOW YOU HAVE DISCLOSED YOUR FINAL COLOR OF TOTAL BREAK FROM ISLAM. PIR IS BEING DECLARED AS KNOWING WHAT IS GOING TO BEFALL A PERSON AND IS GOING TO PLAY ALLAH AND DIVERT THE MISFORTUNE. WHAT A DECLARATION OF STANDING AGAINST ALLAH'S DECISIONS]. The Pir also knows which Arc Angel to ask for help with a particular thing or issue[ MY GOD. ASTAGHFARULLAH. SEEKING HELP FROM ANGELS AND NOT ALLAH. I AM SHOCKED]. If you look at the Taweed (Taweez), most of them have names of Angels such as Izrael, Mikael, Gibrael, etc, written on them[ ASTAGHFARULLAH, KUFR DAR KUFR PRACTICE]. The Arc Angel then finds and sends an Angel, Jin, or demon to fulfill grant you your wish assuming you do all the necessary rituals, prayers, sacrifices, etc, required for granting you your wish [ I CAN NOT TAKE IT ANY MORE OF THIS NONSENSE. MUST ASK IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM AFTER ALL. STATING THAT ANGELS ARE DECIDING GOOD OR BAD FOR PEOPLE]. If everything happens as described above, you have found yourself a good Pir/Wali [IF THIS HAPPENS THEN YOU HAVE BECOME A CONFIRMED KAFIR]. But if not, the wrong Jin (evil) Jin might start giving you all kinds of hell - unimaginable hell (problems) because either you or your Pir were unable to recognize the entity (Jin/demon) or unable to send it back or control it. This is the undesired outcome and must be avoided at all cost because getting rid of some evil entities is very difficult if not impossible. Now you should know what they mean when they say "don't wish for something too bad, you just might get it" or the saying "even the walls have ears." The Christians and Jews call these things "Watchers" although the term watcher also applies to humans who a hybridcross between human and Jin.

    Did you hear Rockwells song: I always feel like somebody is watching me?

    Therefore, it is best to find a good Sufi/Mystic [ WHAT UTTER NONSENSE] (a non-professional Sufi) and start saying Namaz regularly; do it with complete faith and conviction. Over time, you will develop your contacts with the Angels and your prayers will get answered if they are good for you and you will be protected from the evil influences both human and non-human[ KUFR OF THE HIGHEST KIND. BYPASSING ALLAH AND SEEKING HELP OF OTHERS THAN ALLAH]. One hundred percent belief in whatever you are doing (magic or prayers)[ BELIEF IN TAKING HELP FROM MAGIC IS KUFR] is required. Otherwise, it won't work at all or work the way you would like it to work.

    #39s Watching Me - YouTube
    NOTE: THE INSERTIONS IN YOUR MSG IN COLOR ARE MINE

    @tariqmmalik , I had considered you a learned and a balanced person. But only till I read your above post. I knew from your one previous post that you were into Pirs and Sheikhs but not to this extent of open statements of Kufr.
    I am stunned at what you write and still you claim to stay within Islam and while you are calling others into this kufr. Lahhawlawallah quata illbillah.
    I would call upon Muslim brothers and sisters to reject what brother Tariqmmalik has written and recommended to practice. This is not Islam by any stretch of imagination.
    All believers are requested to condemn this show of total ignorance. I may have respect for the brother Tariqmmalik but here he is corrupting the principles of Islam, and obviously we all live and die for Islam and not for individuals. Wassallam.


    ---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

    I am sorry to state that this FK seems to have become a teenagers' play ground of talking nonsence in respect of Islam and other serious issues. Also reflects what direction or lack of direction they have had while young. I am utterly shocked. It puts me off. Whom I had thought to be knowledgeable have come out and disclosed their original essence, conflicting with the very Basis of Islam.
    May Allah guide us all.
    Is there some mature person's FK as well? I would like to migrate there. Please let me know.

  14. #52
    la-perwah is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,855
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    That is very true. Actually, some people go as far as saying that everything (the moon, the starts, the sky, the trees, the mountains, and everything else) actually exists inside of us, not outside as it appears. Strange thing is that science also supports this theory/philosophy.
    never heard of it........hum tou sirf apney shararti jinn ko jantey hain

    ---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    lolzzzzz.abb aisay tu na karain.baher wala bhee humara aur andur wala bhee humara.iss tarah asal jinn naraz ho jaye gaa.kahee app ko paker na lay a ker
    yeh hi asal jinn hai...mujhey kia pakrey ga.main ney tou khud issey qaboo kia hoyaa hai

    ---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Khosa View Post
    aap sub se phelay kisi gareeb bachay ko pakr kar masjid ley jaein

    phir masjid ke loud-speaker se ailan karaein

    JIN KA BACHA HAI - AA KAR LEY JAIN

    phir jesay he jin waha aaya, aap usko pakar lain
    love it........its an old joke but its fits so well here...........can`t stop laughing

  15. #53
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Q:-
    What is the difference between a shaytaan (devil) and a jinn? Do the shayaateen reproduce from males and females? Do the shayaateen interact with humans and serve them in return for the human’s disobeying his Lord? Are there Muslim jinn who serve the Muslims as they served Sulaymaan (peace be upon him)? If the shayaateen or jinn are able to serve humans, then why do the Muslim jinn not help the Muslim humans in their wars against the kuffaar, and tell them their secrets and support Islam? Why do the kaafir jinn not help the kaafir humans in some way? Did any examples of such things happen at the time of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? If there are any books about such matters, please tell me about them so that I can be safe from the evil of the shayaateen. May Allaah keep me and you safe from their evil.

    A:-
    Praise be to Allaah.

    The shayaateen are from among the jinn; they are the rebellious ones and the most evil among them, just as the devils among mankind are the rebellious ones and the most evil among them. There are among the jinn, as is the case among mankind, devils who are the rebellious ones and the most evil, kaafirs and evildoers. There are also Muslims among them who are righteous and good. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

    “And so We have appointed for every Prophet enemies — Shayaateen (devils) among mankind and jinn, inspiring one another with adorned speech as a delusion (or by way of deception). If your Lord had so willed, they would not have done it; so leave them alone with their fabrications”

    [al-‘An’aam 6:112]


    The Shaytaan is the father of the jinn according to many scholars. He is the one who disobeyed his Lord and was too proud to prostrate to Adam, so Allaah expelled him and banished him. Other scholars say that the Shaytaan was one of a group of angels who were called al-jinn; he was too proud to prostrate, so Allaah expelled him and banished him. He became the leader of every evildoer and wicked one, every kaafir and wrongdoer. Every person has a shaytaan and an angel with him, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:


    “There is no one among you but he has with him a constant companion (qareen) from among the jinn and a constant companion from among the angels.” They said, “You too, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “Me too, but Allaah has helped me against him (the devil-companion) and he has become Muslim.”


    And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that the Shaytaan inspires man to evil and calls man to evil. There are times when he has control over man's heart and can find out, by Allaah’s decree, what a person intends to do of good or evil. There are also times when the angel has control over a person’s heart. He makes him incline towards good and calls him to good. These are things that Allaah has enabled them to do, i.e., He has enabled the two companions, the jinn-companion and the angel-companion, to do these things. Even the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had a shaytaan with him, his constant companion (qareen) from among the jinn, as stated above, in the hadeeth which says that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

    “There is no one among you but he has with him a constant companion (qareen) from among the jinn and a constant companion from among the angels.” They said, “You too, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “Me too, but Allaah has helped me against him (the devil-companion) and he has become Muslim.”


    The point is that every man has with him a companion from among the angels and a companion from among the shayateen. The believer suppresses his shaytaan by obeying Allaah and adhering steadfastly to His religion, so he humiliates his shaytaan until he becomes weak and unable to stop the believer doing good or make him fall into evil, except what Allaah wills. The sinner, by his disobedience and evil actions, gives his shaytaan the strength to make him do evil and encourageshim to do evil, and discourage him from doing good. The believer has to fear Allaah and strive against his shaytaan by obeying Allaah and His Messenger, and seeking refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan. And he should strive to help his angel by obeying Allaah and His Messenger and heeding the commands of Allaah.



    The Muslims help their brothers among the jinn to obey Allaah and His Messenger just as they help their human brothers. Humans may help them in some matters without realizing it. They may help them to obey Allaah and His Messenger by teaching and reminding other humans, for the jinn may attend the lessons of humans in the mosques and elsewhere and benefit from them. Humans may also hear some things from the jinn which benefit them; they may wake them up to pray or draw their attention to things which may benefit them or harm them. All of this happens even though the jinn do not make themselves visible to humans. A jinn may make himself visible to some people when pointing them towards something good or something evil. This may happen, although it is rare. Usually they do not appear to humans, although their voices may be heard on some occasions when they wake a person for prayer or tell him of some things. In conclusion, the believing jinn help the believers even though the believers may not realize it, and they love everything good for them. Similarly, believing humans love everything good for their believing brethren among the jinn, and they ask Allaah to give them everything good. They may attend lessons, and they love to listen to the Qur’aan and knowledge, as stated above. The believers among the jinn attend the lessons of humans, at some times and in some lands, and they benefit from the lessons of humans. All of this happens and is well known. This has been clearly stated by many of the scholars whom the jinn contacted and asked about some issues; they told them that they had attended their lessons. All of this is well-known, and Allaah is the One Whose help we seek.



    Allaah has told us that the jinn listened to the Qur’aan from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). At the end of Soorat al-Ahqaaf, He says (interpretation of the meaning):


    “And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur’aan. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: ‘Listen in silence!’ And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners.

    They said: ‘O our people! Verily, we have heard a Book (this Qur’aan) sent down after Moosa (Moses), confirming what came before it, it guides to the truth and to the Straight Path (i.e. Islam)”

    [al-Ahqaaf 46:29-30]


    And Allaah revealed other aayahs in a separate soorah, where He says:


    “Say (O Muhammad): “It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Qur’aan). They said: ‘Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Qur’aan)!” [al-Jinn 72:1]

    Many books have been written on this matter. Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) mentioned a great deal on this topic in his books. There is also a book by one of the scholars entitled al-Marjaan fi Bayaan Ahkaam al-Jaan, by al-Shibli, which is a useful book. There are other books written on this topic as well. You can look for them and ask for them in any bookstore. You could also read the books of Tafseer and learn from the commentary on Soorat al-Jinn and the other aayahs from Soorat al-Ahqaaf and elsewhere which speak of the jinn. You can learn a lot from what the mufassireen (may Allaah have mercy on them) said about the jinn, both the good and the bad among them.

  16. #54
    fairy1128's Avatar
    fairy1128 is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    JEHLUM
    Posts
    3,744
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Assalam-u-alakam,

    yai youtube ka link hai , or iss ke 22 parts hai baki udher app sun saktay ho . bohut detail say batyia gyia hai .


  17. #55
    jumrose's Avatar
    jumrose is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,434
    Quoted
    421 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by fairy1128 View Post
    Assalam-u-alakam,

    yai youtube ka link hai , or iss ke 22 parts hai baki udher app sun saktay ho . bohut detail say batyia gyia hai .
    thank you sister

  18. #56
    tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,903
    Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    NOTE: THE INSERTIONS IN YOUR MSG IN COLOR ARE MINE

    @tariqmmalik , I had considered you a learned and a balanced person. But only till I read your above post. I knew from your one previous post that you were into Pirs and Sheikhs but not to this extent of open statements of Kufr.
    I am stunned at what you write and still you claim to stay within Islam and while you are calling others into this kufr. Lahhawlawallah quata illbillah.
    I would call upon Muslim brothers and sisters to reject what brother Tariqmmalik has written and recommended to practice. This is not Islam by any stretch of imagination.
    All believers are requested to condemn this show of total ignorance. I may have respect for the brother Tariqmmalik but here he is corrupting the principles of Islam, and obviously we all live and die for Islam and not for individuals. Wassallam.


    ---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

    I am sorry to state that this FK seems to have become a teenagers' play ground of talking nonsence in respect of Islam and other serious issues. Also reflects what direction or lack of direction they have had while young. I am utterly shocked. It puts me off. Whom I had thought to be knowledgeable have come out and disclosed their original essence, conflicting with the very Basis of Islam.
    May Allah guide us all.
    Is there some mature person's FK as well? I would like to migrate there. Please let me know.
    lost
    Are you okay man? You seem way too sentimental. So sentimental that you seem to have completely lost your focus, coherence and vision.

    For the first time, I was disappointed to read your comments. Most of them (your comments) seem to seem to be criticism just for the sake of criticism - no substance whatsoever. I think you need to go back and reread my comments again with a cool mind and you will find that you completely misunderstood the tone and intention of posts; actually, your opinions are quite the opposite of what my intentions were. You are way off from my line of thinking. This topic is vast and and requires a good understanding of the Bible, Torah, Zohar, Thelmud, The Book of Enoch, the book of Ibrahim, the and many other ancient scriptures. The little booklet you attached addresses some of aspects of the topic but not all of them. It would be futile to argue with you or anyone who has not read the books mentioned above. Right now, I don't have the time and the energy to go over the details on this forum. I suggest you read some more before you confront people on this subject and make childish comments such as the ones you made in your post above.

  19. #57
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    lost
    Are you okay man? You seem way too sentimental. So sentimental that you seem to have completely lost your focus, coherence and vision.

    For the first time, I was disappointed to read your comments. Most of them (your comments) seem to seem to be criticism just for the sake of criticism - no substance whatsoever. I think you need to go back and reread my comments again with a cool mind and you will find that you completely misunderstood the tone and intention of posts; actually, your opinions are quite the opposite of what my intentions were. You are way off from my line of thinking. This topic is vast and and requires a good understanding of the Bible, Torah, Zohar, Thelmud, The Book of Enoch, the book of Ibrahim, the and many other ancient scriptures. The little booklet you attached addresses some of aspects of the topic but not all of them. It would be futile to argue with you or anyone who has not read the books mentioned above. Right now, I don't have the time and the energy to go over the details on this forum. I suggest you read some more before you confront people on this subject and make childish comments such as the ones you made in your post above.

    IQRA:
    Quran-Translation - Colour Coded
    Sahih Bukhari
    Principles and Methodology for the Aqidah of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaah

    DON'T READ THE BOOKS OF KUFFAR SO EARLY WHEN YOU ARE YET NOT FULLY GROUNDED IN ISLAM. WALAMMA YAD KHOLUL IMANO FEQLUBE KUM. THIS IS MY BROTHERLY ADVISE TO YOU.
    REST ALL I LEAVE WITH ALLAH TO BE THE JUDGE. HE IS THE KNOWER OF WHAT THE HEARTS CONCEAL.
    WASSALAAM.

  20. #58
    SIJT's Avatar
    SIJT is offline Junior Member
    Such keh doon Ger Tu Bura Na
    Maney
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    393
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    I had two encounters without any damages , I use to recite Sura Rehman after Fajar prayer in a house in NJ which was empt for long period of time and we moved in, one morning when I finished my morning prayer and recital of Quran went to bed (I was working in evening shift), when I was about to saleep I saw men and women enter in my bed room they were looking normal but theie height and facial expresion were not like human being and they told me " if you don't harm us we'll not harm you". after that they disappeared. second incidence in PA house, that house was in the mountain region of Bushkill renge of Penn State. that house was very soothing and if you pray in that house you'll feel that some one is praying along with you, one night while we're sleeping I heared that " change your bed direction, I woke up and mu wife told me that she heard the same thing. I don't know but we just changed our bed location.
    I think if you stay in the state of purity nobody can Harm you, "by the nobody can Harm you as Allah is the protecter we must keep asking his mercy and keep trying to stay in Wadhoo.

  21. #59
    tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,903
    Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post

    IQRA:
    Quran-Translation - Colour Coded
    Sahih Bukhari
    Principles and Methodology for the Aqidah of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaah

    DON'T READ THE BOOKS OF KUFFAR SO EARLY WHEN YOU ARE YET NOT FULLY GROUNDED IN ISLAM. WALAMMA YAD KHOLUL IMANO FEQLUBE KUM. THIS IS MY BROTHERLY ADVISE TO YOU.
    REST ALL I LEAVE WITH ALLAH TO BE THE JUDGE. HE IS THE KNOWER OF WHAT THE HEARTS CONCEAL.
    WASSALAAM
    .
    This is exactly the problem with our people: Don't read their book. Also, you are assuming the the Islamic books are a complete record of the history. I don't mean to break your heart but I must say that is not so. Islamic books describe some of the historical personalities and events, but skip the details altogether. There is a lot of information - especially the details - that is missing from the Islamic text available to most of us. So, where do we get the details or the missing information? The answer is from other books, history books, religious books, or any other books. To sum it up, the fundamental flaw in your thinking is that only your (Islamic) books accurate and all others are corrupted or do not contain any worthwhile information. That may be true to an extent but not completely.

    One last thing: Don't assume that everything written by most Muslim scholars is 100% accurate. During my research, I found out that there is a lot of disinformation given to us all during our childhood but nobody ever bothers to correct it publicly. Some of our text books also contain errors or disinformation. You will be shocked to know how many beliefs of an average Muslim are completely wrong; actually, they are opposite to the teachings of Islam. I have mentioned some of these in past in my previous posts and won't waste any space here or time to go over them again. The only way for me to get more information or verify the existing information was to contract some of the scholars personally. It is a very time consuming process if you have ever been through it. I have mentioned some of these things in past in my previous posts. The only way for me to get more information or verify the existing information was to contract some of the scholars personally. It is a very time consuming process if you have ever been through it.

  22. #60
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: How to summon a jinn?

    Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    This is exactly the problem with our people: Don't read their book. Also, you are assuming the the Islamic books are a complete record of the history. I don't mean to break your heart but I must say that is not so. Islamic books describe some of the historical personalities and events, but skip the details altogether. There is a lot of information - especially the details - that is missing from the Islamic text available to most of us. So, where do we get the details or the missing information? The answer is from other books, history books, religious books, or any other books. To sum it up, the fundamental flaw in your thinking is that only your (Islamic) books accurate and all others are corrupted or do not contain any worthwhile information. That may be true to an extent but not completely.

    One last thing: Don't assume that everything written by most Muslim scholars is 100% accurate. During my research, I found out that there is a lot of disinformation given to us all during our childhood but nobody ever bothers to correct it publicly. Some of our text books also contain errors or disinformation. You will be shocked to know how many beliefs of an average Muslim are completely wrong; actually, they are opposite to the teachings of Islam. I have mentioned some of these in past in my previous posts and won't waste any space here or time to go over them again. The only way for me to get more information or verify the existing information was to contract some of the scholars personally. It is a very time consuming process if you have ever been through it. I have mentioned some of these things in past in my previous posts. The only way for me to get more information or verify the existing information was to contract some of the scholars personally. It is a very time consuming process if you have ever been through it.
    Islam is what I am talking about. Muslims are not necessarily following Islam. If Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet pbuh are not complete [as you allege] in all respects to give us the correct and complete direction in life, then someone has to answer for this deficiency which you say is there in the Islamic Knowledge revealed to us. When Allah says ''This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. ''[5:3]

    According to you He was not fully aware something is missing and people would have to look at other sources which you already are doing. Astaghfarullah.

    Brother you keep your way in Religion to yourself and do not mislead people away from Islam.

    In a well known verse the Qur'an says: "Say not that You have iman, rather say that you are Muslim, for iman has not yet entered your hearts." (Qur'an 49:14)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in