All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

      
   
  1. #1
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Thumbs up Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza



    Please keep in mind Zulfiar Mirza belongs to Jaffriya School of thought which are in general considered hardcore against taliban

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamamuslim For This Useful Post:

    alliony2k (11-30-2011), anees292 (11-29-2011)

  3. #2
    saboorkhan's Avatar
    saboorkhan is offline Junior Member
    تیرا وجود سراپا
    تجلی افرنگ، کہ
    تو وہاں کے عمارت
    گروں کی
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    275
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    This is shocking!!!! what can we say more!

  4. #3
    legal's Avatar
    legal is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    211
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    All Muslims are Brothers.................Is there any doubt???

  5. #4
    lilly_isl's Avatar
    lilly_isl is offline Paki(by)heart
    'It always seems impossible
    until it's done' -- Nelson
    Mandela
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,707
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    def all Muslims are brothers but Taliban are not Muslims ,its a diff religion .. and i can smell some Indians hiding under Muslim

    nick names ...

  6. #5
    anees292's Avatar
    anees292 is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,839
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    He is right Taliban are our brothers.

    sach bolne se darte kiyn ho sab, main ne kabi mirza ko pasand nain kia lekan ajj ke bad main bi mirza ka fan ho geya hon.

  7. #6
    legal's Avatar
    legal is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    211
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    God knows better, Who is muslim and who is not. I have no authority to give judgment. We are told that every "Qalma Gou" is muslim.

  8. #7
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Yar these Jamatis are great twisters. When some openly admitting alcoholic says that Taliban are his brothers then that alcoholic is promoted even if he is a Shia but there used to be days when Bhutto was targetted by the same Jamatis for saying openly 'haan mein peeta hoon'.

    Khair that's an old incident so Jamatis can say they are innocents. Just recently the thread creator actually created anoher thread for the purpose of targetting Shias.

    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...-shias-242417/

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just like in Sunnism I'm sure any alcoholic's statement carries no weight in Shiaism until unless the judge is sure that the witness isn't drunk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #8
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Thumbs up Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post

    Khair that's an old incident so Jamatis can say they are innocents. Just recently the thread creator actually created anoher thread for the purpose of targetting Shias.

    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...-shias-242417/

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just like in Sunnism I'm sure any alcoholic's statement carries no weight in Shiaism until unless the judge is sure that the witness isn't drunk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    you must ahve posted it in bold..khair i did it..Every Muslin be it a sunni and a shia must read this,,This clears many things and brings them together....and also it tells which sects of shias are considered out of Islam by most of shias themselves e.g. a sect who understands Hazrat ALi (R.A.) as God

    Thanks again mystic

  10. #9
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,550
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Yar these Jamatis are great twisters. When some openly admitting alcoholic says that Taliban are his brothers then that alcoholic is promoted even if he is a Shia but there used to be days when Bhutto was targetted by the same Jamatis for saying openly 'haan mein peeta hoon'.

    Khair that's an old incident so Jamatis can say they are innocents. Just recently the thread creator actually created anoher thread for the purpose of targetting Shias.

    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...-shias-242417/

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just like in Sunnism I'm sure any alcoholic's statement carries no weight in Shiaism until unless the judge is sure that the witness isn't drunk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ہیلو ہیلو ۔۔۔ کہاں ہو ؟؟؟



    سوال وہی ہے بھائی صاحب ۔۔
    پھر پوچھتا ہوں ۔

    What is this via ?



    Originally Posted by Mysticreed
    I'm not from Bani Israil that my food will be in the form of man o salwa. God gives me via the earth and its soil. I have to defend this soil in return as this is my conviction. The bigger reason in that it is this piece of land where my forehead touches the ground when prostrating for worshipping Allah. This independent and free land where I can prostrate freely at will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #10
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post

    you must ahve posted it in bold..khair i did it..Every Muslin be it a sunni and a shia must read this,,This clears many things and brings them together....and also it tells which sects of shias are considered out of Islam by most of shias themselves e.g. a sect who understands Hazrat ALi (R.A.) as God

    Thanks again mystic
    Welcome dude. Lol this is getting interesting. So is fiqh Jafria legal for you ? What do the fiqh Jafria think about you ?

  12. #11
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,550
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Welcome dude. Lol this is getting interesting. So is fiqh Jafria legal for you ? What do the fiqh Jafria think about you ?
    The following also interesting :-




    ہیلو ہیلو ۔۔۔ کہاں ہو ؟؟؟



    سوال وہی ہے بھائی صاحب ۔۔
    پھر پوچھتا ہوں ۔

    What is this via ?



    Originally Posted by Mysticreed
    I'm not from Bani Israil that my food will be in the form of man o salwa. God gives me via the earth and its soil. I have to defend this soil in return as this is my conviction. The bigger reason in that it is this piece of land where my forehead touches the ground when prostrating for worshipping Allah. This independent and free land where I can prostrate freely at will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #12
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Welcome dude. Lol this is getting interesting. So is fiqh Jafria legal for you ? What do the fiqh Jafria think about you ?
    Read the book..you will get the answers//

  14. #13
    Mysticreed's Avatar
    Mysticreed is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,458
    Quoted
    1360 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post
    Read the book..you will get the answers//
    Dude you could be brave enough to answer me in a one liner. Who has the time to read a mulla's book ?????????????

  15. #14
    benice's Avatar
    benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,550
    Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticreed View Post
    Dude you could be brave enough to answer me in a one liner. Who has the time to read a mulla's book ?????????????
    Find some time for this first !!!
    The following also interesting :-




    ہیلو ہیلو ۔۔۔ کہاں ہو ؟؟؟



    سوال وہی ہے بھائی صاحب ۔۔
    پھر پوچھتا ہوں ۔

    What is this via ?



    Originally Posted by Mysticreed
    I'm not from Bani Israil that my food will be in the form of man o salwa. God gives me via the earth and its soil. I have to defend this soil in return as this is my conviction. The bigger reason in that it is this piece of land where my forehead touches the ground when prostrating for worshipping Allah. This independent and free land where I can prostrate freely at will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #15
    jamshedmemon is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    545
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    where is the leftist hiding now .. llol ... after all he ws the mpa of leftist party

  17. #16
    Kalma-e-haq is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    135
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza


    طالبان ہمارے بھائیوں پر حملے کرتے ہیں کیا پھر بھی یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں؟
    طالبان مسجدوں پر حملے کرتے ہيں کیا پھر بھی یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں؟
    طابان لڑکیوں کو سکول جانے سے روکتے ہیں کیا پھر بھی یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں؟
    طالبان سکولوں پو حملے کرتے ہیں کیا پھر بھی یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں؟
    طالبان پاک فوج پر حملے کرتے ہیں کیا پھر بھی یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں؟
    طالبان کی دشت گردی کی وجہ سے ملک اقتصادی صورت حال کو نقصان پہنچا ہے کیا پھر بھی یہ ہمارے بھائی ہیں؟


  18. #17
    dachiexpress is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sargodha/New Jursy
    Posts
    2,335
    Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    jo kutta muhajron par bhonke
    sirf muhajir dushmni ki waja se agar woh moot bhi pilwade to sharbate roh afza he


  19. #18
    Ajle Kanwal is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    220
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    یہ کیا بات ہوئی کہ طالبان مسامان ہونے کے ناتےسے ہمارے بھائی ہیں اور ضرورت پڑی تو ان سے مدد لی جائے گی؟ کیا مسلمان ظلم نہیں کر سکتا یا بھائی ظلم نہیں کر سکتا؟ یہ وہی بھائی ہیں اور یہ وہی مسلمان ہیں جومسجدوں، بازاروں اور مزاروں پر خودکش حملے اپنے مسلمان بھائیوں اور بہنوں پر کرواتے آئےہیں تو کیا ان سے کسی بھلائی کی امید کی جا سکتی ہے؟

  20. #19
    sarah09 is offline Expert Member
    Finally
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,421
    Quoted
    1466 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajle Kanwal View Post
    یہ کیا بات ہوئی کہ طالبان مسامان ہونے کے ناتےسے ہمارے بھائی ہیں اور ضرورت پڑی تو ان سے مدد لی جائے گی؟ کیا مسلمان ظلم نہیں کر سکتا یا بھائی ظلم نہیں کر سکتا؟ یہ وہی بھائی ہیں اور یہ وہی مسلمان ہیں جومسجدوں، بازاروں اور مزاروں پر خودکش حملے اپنے مسلمان بھائیوں اور بہنوں پر کرواتے آئےہیں تو کیا ان سے کسی بھلائی کی امید کی جا سکتی ہے؟
    in se bhalai ki umeed kon kera hai unko bhai keh kon raha hai jo khud sab se bara qatil hai

  21. #20
    Ajle Kanwal is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    220
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Re: Taliban are our Muslim brothers : Zulfiqar Mirza

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah09 View Post
    in se bhalai ki umeed kon kera hai unko bhai keh kon raha hai jo khud sab se bara qatil hai


    وقتا فوقتا جب خودکش حملوں کے بعد طالبان /تحریک طالبان کا ذمہ داری قبول کرنے کی خبر آتی ہے، جب ایسی خبریں آتی ہیں کہ وہ مردوں کی داڑھی ناپتے رہتے ہیں یا پھر عورتوں کے لباس پر نظر رکھتے ہیں تو مجھ جیسے کئی ہیں جو طالبان سے بھلائی کی امید نہیں رکھتے لیکن ایسے بھی ہیں جنکی ساری امیدیں طالبان کے اسلامی نظام ناقص کرنے کے انتظار میں ہیں۔ اللہ سب پر رحم کرے۔

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in