All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

      
   
  1. #1
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Thumbs up Altaf "Bha" on qadianis


    Altaf bha saying qadiani believe Prophet SAW as last Prohet and they should allowed to be preach


    Listen to altaf hussain at 1:17 ....qadiani believe Prohet SAW last Prophet



    ---------------------------------------------

    FOR BLIND ,DEAF, AND DUMB PERSONS ...Go read the constitution and PPC

    Pakistan Penal Code

    298-C. Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith:
    Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

  2. #2
    smarty cat's Avatar
    smarty cat is offline Expert Member
    HaPpY EvEr AfTeR <3 :D
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24,077
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quoted
    4544 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Uffff......................................is ko dekh kr to mood hi khrab blk mun ka zaiqa tk krwaa hojata hai

    jahil pagal......ahmaq admi

  3. #3
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post

    Altaf bhangi saying qadiani believe Prophet SAW as last Prohet and they should allowed to be preach


    Listen to altaf hussain at 1:17 ....qadiani believe Prohet SAW last Prophet



    @dachiexpress

    That is what the criminal Altaf says.


    And this is what the Shair e Mashriq Sir Allama Iqbal says about the Qadianis/Ahmadiyas:


    http://www.scribd.com/doc/46840438

    ---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

    Allama Iqbal writes : '' Indian Muslims are right in regarding the Qadiani Movement, which declares the entire world of Islam as Kafir and socially boycotts them, to be far more dangerous to the collective life of Islam in India ''.


    Now noboby is asking that Qadianis should be badly treated or harmed. What the Muslims are asking is simple:
    1. They should not preach Qadianism as Islam. And stop calling themselves as Muslims. They can preach Qadianism or Ahmadiyaism under those two names but should not call it by the name of Islam. Because many people unknowingly slide into their cunning preaching that they are dishing out in the name of Islam. No it is not not Islam.

    2. They should not call their places of worship as Masjid, nor should they call themselves as Muslims. They are Qadianis. Because that is a name given to the place of worship for the Muslims alone. This can misguide many a people into wrongly believing that Qadianism is Islam. They should not call themselves as Muslims, rather as Qadianis or Ahmadiyas.

    Hence if the Qadianis live pecefully as do the Christians, Hindus and Sikhs within their circle of faith and do not misguide people and do not speak against Islam as do the FK-Qadianis @
    moazzamniaz and @A-shahid and their group, and do not call themselves as Muslims, rather Qadianis for identification, then we have no problem with them.

    They create problems for them selves. Example : watch the Qadianis of FK.


  4. #4
    moazzamniaz is offline Expert Member
    A Normal Human Being with Most
    Common Flaws
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ali Pur
    Posts
    13,023
    Quoted
    1146 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    میں احمدی، مرزائی، قادیانی سمیت کسی بھی گروپ سے تعلق نہیں رکھتا اور صرف اور صرف ایک عاجز اور گنہگار انسان اور مسلمان ہوں. شاہد بھائی بھی بارہا یہی بات کہہ چکے ہیں

    چند بدنصیب اور بدبخت لوگ نجانے کیوں ایسے جھوٹے فتوے لگا کر خدا کی وعدہ شدہ لعنتیں(لعنت اللہ علی الکاذبین) سمیٹنے میں ہر وقت مصروف رہتے ہیں. قبر میں ٹانگیں ہیں مگر خدا کی نازل کردہ لعنتوں کی لالچ و حرص میں اپنی دنیا اور آخرت برباد کرنے پر تلے بیٹھے ہیں

  5. #5
    A-shahid's Avatar
    A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,278
    Quoted
    670 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by moazzamniaz View Post
    میں احمدی، مرزائی، قادیانی سمیت کسی بھی گروپ سے تعلق نہیں رکھتا اور صرف اور صرف ایک عاجز اور گنہگار انسان اور مسلمان ہوں. شاہد بھائی بھی بارہا یہی بات کہہ چکے ہیں

    چند بدنصیب اور بدبخت لوگ نجانے کیوں ایسے جھوٹے فتوے لگا کر خدا کی وعدہ شدہ لعنتیں(لعنت اللہ علی الکاذبین) سمیٹنے میں ہر وقت مصروف رہتے ہیں. قبر میں ٹانگیں ہیں مگر خدا کی نازل کردہ لعنتوں کی لالچ و حرص میں اپنی دنیا اور آخرت برباد کرنے پر تلے بیٹھے ہیں
    After the above comments, there is simply no need for me to chip in here.

    Couldnt agree with you more!!!!

  6. #6
    live&love is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    377
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post

    Altaf bha saying qadiani believe Prophet SAW as last Prohet and they should allowed to be preach


    Listen to altaf hussain at 1:17 ....qadiani believe Prohet SAW last Prophet



    @dachiexpress
    What is wrong? If that is Ahamdiyya Firka belief than? Every body has right to preach. Do you need to get permission for preaching? Religion is not a personal propety. Do some research and you will find that too much propaganda against them.

    I raised this question before that even so called muslims do not have same definition of Last Prophet. Quite honestly , even it is not a main pillar of Islam. Mullah put this issue just like other issues to for their own bread and butter.



  7. #7
    k-a-q's Avatar
    k-a-q is offline Star Member
    is here
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Posts
    1,164
    Quoted
    105 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Pakistan's constitution allows minorities to exercise their religion freely. There is nothing in the law that prevents minorities (including Ahmadis) to preach their religion.

    Altaf Hussain's stance is correct.

    Difference of beliefs is a matter of scholarly debate.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post

    Altaf bha saying qadiani believe Prophet SAW as last Prohet and they should allowed to be preach


    Listen to altaf hussain at 1:17 ....qadiani believe Prohet SAW last Prophet



    dachiexpress

  8. #8
    xyz#1 is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    62
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post


    Hence if the Qadianis live pecefully as do the Christians, Hindus and Sikhs within their circle of faith and do not misguide people and do not speak against Islam as do the FK-Qadianis @moazzamniaz and @A-shahid and their group, and do not call themselves as Muslims, rather Qadianis for identification, then we have no problem with them.

    They create problems for them selves. Example : watch the Qadianis of FK.

    I second you on this. We can all see who come immediately to favorite them and support them. Disguising as Muslim and calling every word of Quran and Hadieth as Fatwa to derail the main point. Calling them Minority but want them to give status as Muslim. They have no comments on why they declared all Muslim as kifre in the past?

    Here the point is that Altaf is calling them as Muslim and that they believe in last prophet. But the reality is on the contrary.

    ---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by live&love View Post
    What is wrong? If that is Ahamdiyya Firka belief than? Every body has right to preach. Do you need to get permission for preaching? Religion is not a personal propety. Do some research and you will find that too much propaganda against them.

    I raised this question before that even so called muslims do not have same definition of Last Prophet. Quite honestly , even it is not a main pillar of Islam. Mullah put this issue just like other issues to for their own bread and butter.

    Stereotyping "Mullah" ????

  9. #9
    live&love is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    377
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by xyz#1 View Post
    I second you on this. We can all see who come immediately to favorite them and support them. Disguising as Muslim and calling every word of Quran and Hadieth as Fatwa to derail the main point. Calling them Minority but want them to give status as Muslim. They have no comments on why they declared all Muslim as kifre in the past?

    Here the point is that Altaf is calling them as Muslim and that they believe in last prophet. But the reality is on the contrary.

    ---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------



    Stereotyping "Mullah" ????
    In the present condition of Islam , where Islam is crucified by its own people. Jitna nuksaan Islam koo, unn kaaay apney mananey wallono naaay dia haaay. Nobdody can give.

    Interesting point who day and night calling Kafir to eachothers. No space unturned to destroy the beauty of religion are claiming that we are the people who will give the Status of Muslim. What a Joke???

    Who gave you status of Muslim. Mullah....? Which one? Shia? Sunni? Wahabi? ...etc


  10. #10
    iamamuslim's Avatar
    iamamuslim is offline video
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,093
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    387 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by k-a-q View Post
    Pakistan's constitution allows minorities to exercise their religion freely. There is nothing in the law that prevents minorities (including Ahmadis) to preach their religion.

    Altaf Hussain's stance is correct.

    Difference of beliefs is a matter of scholarly debate.

    FOR BLIND ,DEAF, AND DUMB PERSONS ...Go read the constitution and PPC

    Pakistan Penal Code

    298-C. Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith:
    Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

  11. #11
    xyz#1 is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    62
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by live&love View Post
    In the present condition of Islam , where Islam is crucified by its own people. Jitna nuksaan Islam koo, unn kaaay apney mananey wallono naaay dia haaay. Nobdody can give. Interesting point who day and night calling Kafir to eachothers. No space unturned to destroy the beauty of religion are claiming that we are the people who will give the Status of Muslim. What a Joke??? Who gave you status of Muslim. Mullah....? Which one? Shia? Sunni? Wahabi? ...etc
    Ok this is not the topic of this thread but as you raised few questions and statements, I am going to address them for the sake of other innocent Muslims:

    My first question to you in response to yours:- What is your status of being Muslim ? If No, that your are not a Muslim. No further discussion.
    If yes that you think that you are a Muslim then which one you belong "Shia? Sunni? Wahabi? ...etc". If any one of them "yes" then no further discussion. You are also one of them and you are also playing the same roll as you think they are.

    If it is No that you belong to non of the above group. Then what you call your self? There must be a name to recognize to you. If you have a name then what you follow that make you different from other groups. And why your group is true and theirs not. You did not mentioned any point or prove or reference so that I can make a conclusion. You are just doing what I said above Stereotyping as all we known and seen in all kind of non-Muslim media.

    Regarding your statement the "Islam is crucified by its own people" then any which group do you belong? Aren't you included in that group? Secondly there is no one in the whole universe has that power to (Nauzabilla) according to you "Crucify" (though Muslims do not use this word in their conversation) the Islam. Islam belong to Allah and he took the responsibility to protect it. Allah is not helpless change your thinking. I can quote words of Allah here but I am not. You can go to Islamic Kornor and learn something good from Islam. I am there too.

    If you think that I am not right then I am not your match. I obey what Allah ordered me in Quran and follow Hadieth without questioning them. If someone say things according to and within parameter of those I accept it if not I reject it no matter who so ever he is!

  12. #12
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    You do not become a Muslim just by claiming that you are one. You have to show some evidence for it. If the evidence is Anti-Quran rhetoric, Anti-Sunnah rhetoric and still claiming to be Muslim. We the Muslims shall kick you out.
    However, there is a solution. If your acts are of a nature against Quran and Sunnah while remaining within the precincts of your homes and you spread not your corruption around then we have no objection to what you do and how you live within your fourwalls.
    But if you open your filthy rhetoric and spread this Qadiani garbage on public forums as representing Islam then you shall get kicked. Same as moazzamniaz and @A-shahid is getting kicked. They having to take oath that they have deserted their Qadianism. But still they spew out venom against Islam. Their words and attitude does not show Islamic spirit at all.
    Both of them are of pro-gay attitudes and want to promote it as being liberalism within the Muslims community. Now is that Islam. Disgusting embodiment of corruption and immorality they are. Let us all give them a good kicking.

  13. #13
    live&love is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    377
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by xyz[URL=https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]3155726]Ok this is not the topic of this thread but as you raised few questions and statements, I am going to address them for the sake of other innocent Muslims:

    My first question to you in response to yours:- What is your status of being Muslim ? If No, that your are not a Muslim. No further discussion.
    If yes that you think that you are a Muslim then which one you belong "Shia? Sunni? Wahabi? ...etc". If any one of them "yes" then no further discussion. You are also one of them and you are also playing the same roll as you think they are.

    If it is No that you belong to non of the above group. Then what you call your self? There must be a name to recognize to you. If you have a name then what you follow that make you different from other groups. And why your group is true and theirs not. You did not mentioned any point or prove or reference so that I can make a conclusion. You are just doing what I said above Stereotyping as all we known and seen in all kind of non-Muslim media.

    Regarding your statement the "Islam is crucified by its own people" then any which group do you belong? Aren't you included in that group? Secondly there is no one in the whole universe has that power to (Nauzabilla) according to you "Crucify" (though Muslims do not use this word in their conversation) the Islam. Islam belong to Allah and he took the responsibility to protect it. Allah is not helpless change your thinking. I can quote words of Allah here but I am not. You can go to Islamic Kornor and learn something good from Islam. I am there too.

    If you think that I am not right then I am not your match. I obey what Allah ordered me in Quran and follow Hadieth without questioning them. If someone say things according to and within parameter of those I accept it if not I reject it no matter who so ever he is!
    First of All, your own previous posts were not related to the topics as well. I gave you answer of your last topics. My status is similar as you. When I said Islam is crucified by own people, I am equally responsible. That is why I wrote very openly that we should see our mistakes. I put two videos which will tell you that what is motive behind the scenes. If mukhalfit VS mukalfit is motive than there is no way.

    I think you do not live in real world if you do not use word crucified as a saying. Most of the part people like you are just Mukhalfit braey mukhalfit. Thanks for inviting me Islamic kornor. I will see. But I am curious, have you read Ahamdies (Qadiyyanies) books and what level you are against them. I posted two videos about the issues which were raised on this forum and both videos are not made by Ahamdies. Pricipally, you guys should arguements against topic Altaf Hussain, Ghamdi or Mubashir Luqman.


    If opposing somebody just becuase mulivies say, and issue a Fatwa. Than this Fatwa is similar to other Fatwas. You should come with some points. Just kicking out somebody from religion is just a joke which we see every day.

    ---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    You do not become a Muslim just by claiming that you are one. You have to show some evidence for it. If the evidence is Anti-Quran rhetoric, Anti-Sunnah rhetoric and still claiming to be Muslim. We the Muslims shall kick you out.
    However, there is a solution. If your acts are of a nature against Quran and Sunnah while remaining within the precincts of your homes and you spread not your corruption around then we have no objection to what you do and how you live within your fourwalls.
    But if you open your filthy rhetoric and spread this Qadiani garbage on public forums as representing Islam then you shall get kicked. Same as @moazzamniaz and @A-shahid is getting kicked. They having to take oath that they have deserted their Qadianism. But still they spew out venom against Islam. Their words and attitude does not show Islamic spirit at all.
    Both of them are of pro-gay attitudes and want to promote it as being liberalism within the Muslims community. Now is that Islam. Disgusting embodiment of corruption and immorality they are. Let us all give them a good kicking.
    What a joke of your statement...let me follow your statement and Ask you. What is your Fatwa about These Taliban and His sympathiser. Are they Muslims? If not you guys should go back to Assembly and declared them a Non Muslim. Justice should be prevailed and done equally. If you can not , than you are also spreading your filth rhetoric garbage.....

    One another point , my Islam and my circle of Islam is not that weak that I need your supports or You filthy Mullahs Fatwa. Keep your Circle of Islam in yours.....



  14. #14
    k-a-q's Avatar
    k-a-q is offline Star Member
    is here
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, US
    Posts
    1,164
    Quoted
    105 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    When I wrote in my response that "Pakistan's constitution allows minorities to exercise their religion freely.", it was on the basis of constitution of Pakistan. In 18th amendment one modification was done to restore the original wording:

    In the Constitution, in the ANNEX, in the Objectives Resolution, in the sixth paragraph, after the word “to” the word “freely” shall be inserted.
    Wherein adequate provision shall be made for the minorities to 2[freely] profess and practise their religions and develop their cultures; (source:
    ANNEX.—THE OBJECTIVES RESOLUTION )
    While replying to my post you resorted to name calling.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamamuslim View Post
    FOR BLIND ,DEAF, AND DUMB PERSONS ...Go read the constitution and PPC

    Pakistan Penal Code

    298-C. Person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith:
    Any person of the Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis' or by any other name), who directly or indirectly, poses himself as a Muslim, or calls, or refers to, his faith as Islam, or preaches or propagates his faith, or invites others to accept his faith, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations, or in any manner whatsoever outrages the religious feelings of Muslims shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

  15. #15
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Being a Muslim without fully knowing what it entails is like being a surgeon after watching a butcher at his meat shop. It is not a matter of my or your circle of Islam. Islam is one circle and if you move out of the circle of Islam, then you are simply '' out ''. What is the issue then once you are out. To be in, '' knowledge '' of all of Islam in its correct perspective and on authorative basis is required. Can't bring in mulla, fatwa and similar dialogue in it to save your skin. Leave mullah alone, and leave fatwa alone, find your own search and find procedure in Islam. If you can't then your corrupted knowhow about Islam only treats you as a borderline Muslim and of no importance and least consequence. Just like in any field of learning one has to make hard effort to make a name, similarly to be a good and learned Muslim you have to make efforts and be eager to know more. Or you shall wither away outside Islam.

  16. #16
    Abdullah Ali is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    290
    Quoted
    142 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    I am the biggest critic of Qadyani Believes , and as i mentioned before it was Qadyanis who started calling "others" as NON MUSLIM in 1911.. but this interview of Altaf Hussain I dont see any thing unusual, they Bellieve in Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) in their own way which we(MUSLIM) dont agree .

    and yes freedom of religion should be given to everyone , Qadyani can Preach whatever they want using their Madhab name i.e. "Qadyani or Ahmadi " Qadyani should not be allowed to use "ISLAM" "MUSLIM" analogies

  17. #17
    Sahira_Al is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    66
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Yeh qadyaniyon kay liay muhabbat dekha rahay hain, jub yeh jamiyat kay larkon ko maarna chourday tou hum is baat par yaqeen kerlaingay

  18. #18
    xyz#1 is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    62
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    Being a Muslim without fully knowing what it entails is like being a surgeon after watching a butcher at his meat shop. It is not a matter of my or your circle of Islam. Islam is one circle and if you move out of the circle of Islam, then you are simply '' out ''. What is the issue then once you are out. To be in, '' knowledge '' of all of Islam in its correct perspective and on authorative basis is required. Can't bring in mulla, fatwa and similar dialogue in it to save your skin. Leave mullah alone, and leave fatwa alone, find your own search and find procedure in Islam. If you can't then your corrupted knowhow about Islam only treats you as a borderline Muslim and of no importance and least consequence. Just like in any field of learning one has to make hard effort to make a name, similarly to be a good and learned Muslim you have to make efforts and be eager to know more. Or you shall wither away outside Islam.
    Could not say clear and loud and to the point more than this. Thanks brother for this effort.

  19. #19
    786Pakistan is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    good job and well done!

  20. #20
    live&love is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    377
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Altaf "Bha" on qadianis

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    Being a Muslim without fully knowing what it entails is like being a surgeon after watching a butcher at his meat shop. It is not a matter of my or your circle of Islam. Islam is one circle and if you move out of the circle of Islam, then you are simply '' out ''. What is the issue then once you are out. To be in, '' knowledge '' of all of Islam in its correct perspective and on authorative basis is required. Can't bring in mulla, fatwa and similar dialogue in it to save your skin. Leave mullah alone, and leave fatwa alone, find your own search and find procedure in Islam. If you can't then your corrupted knowhow about Islam only treats you as a borderline Muslim and of no importance and least consequence. Just like in any field of learning one has to make hard effort to make a name, similarly to be a good and learned Muslim you have to make efforts and be eager to know more. Or you shall wither away outside Islam.
    Good analogy for a escape goat. If ten robbers together and claiming that 11th one is robber and we condemn it. It is a joke. Those who do not have credibility are making circle of Islam, who fight day and night like cats and dogs and then distributing tickets of Islam. First establish your own credibility, a credible judge' decisions are consider to be credible other wise called KANGROO COURTS.

    Appani Jaan Bachanie keey liyya Mullah koo anndar nahi laaa raaha, want to should real face of Mullahs and their Hawaries. See What Shia Mulvi say "PANI PLA PLA KAAR MAARA" And then following video, Kalabaziana of other Mulvi (Friends watch these videos & make a decision where being a Muslim we stand?) Aggar Mentality sub CHALLTA HAAY THEN I AGREE WITH YOU...


    See following video and think for seconds, if day and night drum beating on Kaffir Factory can not expell other Firkas, how Ahmadyiee could be? Aur appni beebassi paar maatum kaaaro, becuase no body needs tickets for entering and leaving. Otherwise you guys should have to accept all them.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in