imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Remains of Musharraf coming to PML-N

If you remember this guy was CM Sindh during Mushy era for about 2 years... he is still with PML-Q

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Shahbaz Sharif ab har kissi ko dana daal rha hai....

WARNING
    Use Normal Fonts Imran.

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Re: Remains of Musharraf coming to PML-N

Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    If you remember this guy was CM Sindh during Mushy era for about 2 years... he is still with PML-Q ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ---------- Shahbaz Sharif ab har kissi ko dana daal rha hai....
    What do you say about Khurshid Mahmood Qasuri & Marvi Memon & PML Q's guys joining from Atak ???

asif1975 is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    173 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRi0uS View Post
    What do you say about Khurshid Mahmood Qasuri & Marvi Memon & PML Q's guys joining from Atak ???
    Is Marvi Memon joining? I heard somewhere that she has ruled out joining PTI.

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asif1975 View Post
    Is Marvi Memon joining? I heard somewhere that she has ruled out joining PTI.
    Join to yeh Jin sahib ka ziker hai news mei shaed us ne bi nahi kia..!!

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

We have no issue of people joining political people joining parties they want....

The issue is PML-N ... they are ready to accept everyone... but they malign PTI and single out when it accepts such people...

Issue is fair play and PML-N does not play fair game...

The post is for PML-N supporter, showing them the mirror and telling everyone what they are made off

WARNING
    Normal fonts bi achey se parhey ja saktey hein dost.. use them

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

We have no issue of people joining political people joining parties they want....

The issue is PML-N ... they are ready to accept everyone... but they malign PTI and single out when it accepts such people...

Issue is fair play and PML-N does not play fair game...

The post is for PML-N supporter, showing them the mirror and telling everyone what they are made off

oh theek baat samaj aa gai aap ki
    So it's mean PTI is ready to accept Wasi Zafar, Dr Sher Afghan Niazi, Jamal Laghari & Party & Mian's From Dinga ( Gujrat ) too ??

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

oh theek baat samaj aa gai aap ki
    So it's mean PTI is ready to accept Wasi Zafar, Dr Sher Afghan Niazi, Jamal Laghari & Party & Mian's From Dinga ( Gujrat ) too ??
    I am not the PTIs' decision maker... so I'm not the right person to answer this...

What my point is that these people will join political parties... PTI, PML-N, PPP etc... the point is not to single out any party based on this... politics is open game... if PTI fields a bad person he will be rejected by the people simple as that... its for the people to decide and not for us on these forums...

I again say, I made this thread just to let everyone know that PML-N is also open to take these people... they are not angles...

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

I am not the PTIs' decision maker... so I'm not the right person to answer this...

What my point is that these people will join political parties... PTI, PML-N, PPP etc... the point is not to single out any party based on this... politics is open game... if PTI fields a bad person he will be rejected by the people simple as that... its for the people to decide and not for us on these forums...

I again say, I made this thread just to let everyone know that PML-N is also open to take these people... they are not angles...
    Means app ki koi say nahi PTI mei ke kon aata hai ya jata hai aur na app se poucha jata hai na poucha jaye ga ???

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

PML-N is also open to take these people... they are not angles...
    Keya App Mujhe yeh ANGLES Ka bata sakte hein ke Hamare Pakistan mei kon hai ANGLE ???

perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

if you are not the the right person then
    WARNING
    Mr Coulumbs, App Keya yeh personal attacks ke bina kuch nahi keh saktey ??
    say pooch ker thread open kia kero. yaa un ko phone per lay liya kero jawab denay kay liye.

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Now its the time for a reply to this line ke app ko single out kiun kia ja raha hai,,to mere bhai app ko single out is liye kia ja raha hai ke app aik CHANGE ka narra laga rahey hein jabkey baqi parties to hain hi sab typical full of typical politicians..To Jab app change ka narra lagate hein to phir kuch diff hona chahiye na sab se..
    aur phir app keh rahey hein ke app bi same hi hain baqi parties ke jese to phir change ke liye to app nahi aa rahey app to kursi k liye aa rahey hein,, vey simple & straight...

Wish You Good Luck

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

There are 2 main differences.

1. PML-N refused to accept them after winning 2008 election and they said they will never take PML-Q candidates and they have started to take them back because of PTI. In a sense it is licking your own ****.

2. Those members left PML-N not PTI, they were lotas of PML-N not of PTI. PTI's policy is clear everyone can join PTI but tickets will be given to credible ppl. Lets see how PTI deals with the situation.

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zishi View Post
    There are 2 main differences.

1. PML-N refused to accept them after winning 2008 election and they said they will never take PML-Q candidates and they have started to take them back because of PTI. In a sense it is licking your own ****.

2. Those members left PML-N not PTI, they were lotas of PML-N not of PTI. PTI's policy is clear everyone can join PTI but tickets will be given to credible ppl. Lets see how PTI deals with the situation.
    Well If remember then Imran said many times that he would not take any corrupt & typical politicians in his party...
    Jahan tak mujhe yad parta hai Pakistan Ki Siyasat mei kuch bi harf e akhir nahi raha na hi koi Party apni kisi kahi hui baat pe qaim rahi..
    To App ke bataye huwey diff. se keya samja jaye ke PTI Ko Yeh masla nahi ke us mei aney wale corrupt hein ya nahi lekin woh us ko is tarah Justify kerna chah rahey hein ke kiunkey PML N refused to take them & now ready to take so we should take them too...??
    Meri raye mei to just aik hi diff hai ke PTI ko chance nahi mila aur baqi parties ko chance mila aur baqi to koi diff nahi
    PML N, PPP, PML Q supported dictators, so did Imran Khan too..
    PML N, PP, is accepting every one, so doing PTI too.

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Well If remember then Imran said many times that he would not take any corrupt & typical politicians in his party...
    Jahan tak mujhe yad parta hai Pakistan Ki Siyasat mei kuch bi harf e akhir nahi raha na hi koi Party apni kisi kahi hui baat pe qaim rahi..
    To App ke bataye huwey diff. se keya samja jaye ke PTI Ko Yeh masla nahi ke us mei aney wale corrupt hein ya nahi lekin woh us ko is tarah Justify kerna chah rahey hein ke kiunkey PML N refused to take them & now ready to take so we should take them too...??
    Meri raye mei to just aik hi diff hai ke PTI ko chance nahi mila aur baqi parties ko chance mila aur baqi to koi diff nahi
    PML N, PPP, PML Q supported dictators, so did Imran Khan too..
    PML N, PP, is accepting every one, so doing PTI too.
    Parties are like public property anyone can say i am going to support PTI or PML-N or PPP, can we say no u r not part of our party. The only difference will be proved when parties give tickets. I agree in Pakistan u can't do a neat politics but still u can give ur party tickets to ppl who are not corrupt.
    We can have difference of opinion against IK's decisions but still the party is much better than the current ones. I still support IK and as per Hassan Nisar if IK is only accepting clean ppl in his party then he should only ask clean ppl to vote for him and he will never get more than 500 votes.

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zishi View Post
    Parties are like public property anyone can say i am going to support PTI or PML-N or PPP, can we say no u r not part of our party. The only difference will be proved when parties give tickets. I agree in Pakistan u can't do a neat politics but still u can give ur party tickets to ppl who are not corrupt.
    We can have difference of opinion against IK's decisions but still the party is much better than the current ones. I still support IK and as per Hassan Nisar if IK is only accepting clean ppl in his party then he should only ask clean ppl to vote for him and he will never get more than 500 votes.
    Agree that Parties are Public Property & any one can join them, then the same rule apply for PPP, PML N, PML Q, & every one should zip their lips unless party dont announce names of Ticket Holders... Am I right ???
    Aur amm mere app ke jese logoun ki support aur maani rakhti hai ( jesa PTI ke aik supporter ne uper admit kia ke PTI mei bi low rank worker ki wohi hesiat ya ehmiat hai jo dusri parties mei ) lekin ager aik former MPA, MNA ya City Nazim etc part join karta hai to woh Bhutey to beichne agey ga nahi woh to kuch na kuch de ke lene aye ga..
    Man liye aik min. k liye ke PTI is better than other parties, could you plz tell me ( coz u support PTI & you must know better who is who in PTI) who will be Interior Minister, Foreign Minister, Defense Minister IF PTI gona make a clean sweep ( mei IF use ker raha houn coz PTI mei bohat se IF & Butt hein )..
    PML N , PPP ka Plan samna nahi aya ke woh in crisis se kese nikaley gi mulk ko.. PTI ka keya koi plan samne aya ??
    PML N , PPP ka koi social health ka plan nahi aya.. PTI ka keya aa geya ??
    PPP, PML N ki Foreign Policy week hai, PTI ne keya apna koi plan diye ??
    Koi National agenda ??
    Any thing ??'

And I don't have any problem & no one should have about your support or my support or XYZ's support for any part....

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

@lllcolumbuslll

I'm here to express my opinion as free man, I'm not a paid servant of anyone like you to follow agenda of masters and sort out personal egoistic and psychotic issues

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Meine to aik simple si bat pouchi hai Mohtram, App us ka jawab de dein to munasib hai..decision maker na sahi member houn gai, member na sahi supporter houn gai

To Phir app kis bat ka rona ro rahey hein ??
    Phir to PPP ho PML N, PML Q, ANP, PTI, JUI, PML F, sab aik hi thali ke chatey bhatey huwey na ???
    The difference is very basic and that is all others have been given chances again and again... where as PTI has never been in the power. How can you predict the performance of a party without judging them... You might be a 'fortune teller' but I'm simply a PTI supporter who thinks that they should be given chance...

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

The difference is very basic and that is all others have been given chances again and again... where as PTI has never been in the power. How can you predict the performance of a party without judging them... You might be a 'fortune teller' but I'm simply a PTI supporter who thinks that they should be given chance...
    App Ke reply so jo mei samja houn woh to yeh hai ke PTI bhi koi Farishtun ki party nahi hai yeh bi PML N, PPP, PML Q etc etc jesi hi hai chunkey PTI baqi parties ko chance mil chuka hai lekin PTI Ko nahi mila to is liye PTI ko bi chance milna chahiye ????Yahi kehna chah rahey hein na app kiunkey Farishte hone se inkar to app ne khud ker diya aur baqi jahan tak rahi ke kon PTI join kerta hai aur kon nahi to woh bi koi diff nahi jese PML Q, PML N, PPP etc ke log apni parties se dusri parties mei ja rahey hein ya jaein gai wese hi kuch PTI mei bi aa rahey hein ya aein gai..

Don't go at YOU - ME etc etc
    Stick with the topic .. Thank You

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

App Ke reply so jo mei samja houn woh to yeh hai ke PTI bhi koi Farishtun ki party nahi hai yeh bi PML N, PPP, PML Q etc etc jesi hi hai chunkey PTI baqi parties ko chance mil chuka hai lekin PTI Ko nahi mila to is liye PTI ko bi chance milna chahiye ????Yahi kehna chah rahey hein na app kiunkey Farishte hone se inkar to app ne khud ker diya aur baqi jahan tak rahi ke kon PTI join kerta hai aur kon nahi to woh bi koi diff nahi jese PML Q, PML N, PPP etc ke log apni parties se dusri parties mei ja rahey hein ya jaein gai wese hi kuch PTI mei bi aa rahey hein ya aein gai..

in this world. Those who
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

Parties are known by their leaders and not by their workers/low rank officials.... its sad but true reality all over the world... Look where is PPP worker now... Everyone agrees that top leadership of PML-N and PPP is corrupt in every aspect...
    Its like the story of lamb leading the army of lions or a lion leading army of lambs... let's change the leadership this time... there are more chances that something good for the country will come... If Zardari comes again... corruption will come... If Nawaz comes again.. only yellow cab scheme and a military coup will come...

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Parties are known by their leaders and not by their workers/low rank officials.... its sad but true reality all over the world... Look where is PPP worker now... Everyone agrees that top leadership of PML-N and PPP is corrupt in every aspect...
    Its like the story of lamb leading the army of lions or a lion leading army of lambs... let's change the leadership this time... there are more chances that something good for the country will come... If Zardari comes again... corruption will come... If Nawaz comes again.. only yellow cab scheme and a military coup will come...
    Well what should we understand at the end ???
    If other parties don't consider low rank workers then PTI does not either..
    then I guess there is no point of yelling , shouting & bashing followers of other party followers & parties.
    Is Hamam mei sab hi nangey hein...!!
    Wish you best of luck..!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last