All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: A piece of advise to PTI fellows!

suave is offline Expert Member
    Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Lightbulb A piece of advise to PTI fellows!

Having said that its always appreciable to be nice to others while holding any kind of debate, Plz think about:

Reason
    : Looking at the surge of influx of new members [High value personalities or ordinary people], its very much probable that the person who is finding faults with PTI today may become a member of PTI tomorrow.

Response: So, I would like to request all of you, be it field activists of PTI or be it keyboard inqlabis like me, try to be strategic, patient and humble while dealing with anyone who is critic of PTI. Who knows, he/she might be sitting with you tomorrow right inside PTI party-lines! Moreover, you can't win hearts without being nice to them either!

Thanks!

PS. The correct usage in this case is 'advice' and not advise. Sorry for my sloppy grammar!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suave For This Useful Post:

moazzamniaz (12-24-2011), romesa (12-25-2011)

NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Re: A piece of advise to PTI fellows!

Quote Originally Posted by suave View Post
    Having said that its always appreciable to be nice to others while holding any kind of debate, Plz think about:

Reason
    : Looking at the surge of influx of new members [High value personalities or ordinary people], its very much probable that the person who is finding faults with PTI today may become a member of PTI tomorrow.

Response: So, I would like to request all of you, be it field activists of PTI or be it keyboard inqlabis like me, try to be strategic, patient and humble while dealing with anyone who is critic of PTI. Who knows, he/she might be sitting with you tomorrow right inside PTI party-lines! Moreover, you can't win hearts without being nice to them either!

Thanks!
    I agree with you & this should apply for all party followers.
    If anyone accepts or not but I don't feel any difference between PPP, PML N, MQM & PTI supporters..
    Reason:
    Supporters & Followers of these parties are not ready to admit or accept faults & mistakes of their leadership & PTI supporters are also doing the same..
    Let me say, ager Ham Sab Itney Hi Paak Saaf thai ya hain to phir hamare halat aiset na hotai jese ab hain..
    Ghalitian dusri parties ne bi ki hein aur ker rahi hein aur un ki leadership
    aur Ghaltian ya deficiencies PTI mei bi hein aur un ki leadership mei bi hein
    so why don't we accept this ?? & carry on a healthy debate despite of saying TUM. MEIN. Tumhari. Meri after 2nd or 3rd post...
    I hope every one would understand it.

Thank You

A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoToRi0uS View Post
    If anyone accepts or not but I don't feel any difference between PPP, PML N, MQM & PTI supporters..
    Reason:
    Supporters & Followers of these parties are not ready to admit or accept faults & mistakes of their leadership & PTI supporters are also doing the same..
    Let me say, ager Ham Sab Itney Hi Paak Saaf thai ya hain to phir hamare halat aiset na hotai jese ab hain..
    so why don't we accept this ?? & carry on a healthy debate despite of saying TUM. MEIN. Tumhari. Meri after 2nd or 3rd post...

Thank You
    I fully agree with you on this. Thats because all of them are Muslims and Pakistanis and we as a nation are not willing to accept our own blunders.

1). If you are a Muslim, then all faults, ills and misdemeanours are because of the ubiquitous conspiracies of non-Muslims and West. None will ever acknowledge any self-guilt or mortification EVER.

2). If you are a Pakistani then all problems, issues and disputes are because of the USA and its phantom 'puppets' in the country. We shall never admit weaknesses and infirmities of our own system.

3). If you are a politician, then all blame lies with the Army and Establishment. If you happen to be a militaristic adherent, then 'bloody civilians' is our mindset.

I do not believe for a second, you can discriminate PTI in this regard. This is our national psyche and I aspire PTI to bring a paradigm shift in it eventually. Until then, we have to patiently tread in this jungle of mental mumbo-jumbo and hodge-podge.

jumrose is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    421 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by a-shahid View Post
    i fully agree with you on this. Thats because all of them are muslims and pakistanis and we as a nation are not willing to accept our own blunders.

1). If you are a muslim, then all faults, ills and misdemeanours are because of the ubiquitous conspiracies of non-muslims and west. None will ever acknowledge any self-guilt or mortification ever.

2). If you are a pakistani then all problems, issues and disputes are because of the usa and its phantom 'puppets' in the country. We shall never admit weaknesses and infirmities of our own system.

3). If you are a politician, then all blame lies with the army and establishment. If you happen to be a militaristic adherent, then 'bloody civilians' is our mindset.

I do not believe for a second, you can discriminate pti in this regard. This is our national psyche and i aspire pti to bring a paradigm shift in it eventually. Until then, we have to patiently tread in this jungle of mental mumbo-jumbo and hodge-podge.
    a-shahid you use to be very hard critic of pti.what happened to you?are you same a shahid?

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Aik Aur cheez ..
    Keya Pakistan mei siwaye PTI vs PML N ke aur kuch nahi ho raha ???
    kuch aur bi dicuss ker lo yaro kuch aur bi sharing ker lo..
    koi culumn koi news kuch debate ..

A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jumrose View Post
    a-shahid you use to be very hard critic of pti.what happened to you?are you same a shahid?
    Yes, I am same a shahid. Despite my ideological differences, I have come to realize that far bigger issues remain outstanding to be settled first and foremost before the vigorous battles of ideas. My only other objection with IK was the disorganisation, chaos and the wrangling within his party echelons which I am quite gleeful to conclude have now finally been resolved.

Up short of all the above, no sane individual with an iota of goodness for this country can oppose IK.

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Reason:

Thank You
    Because we are the same nation. PTI supporter of today might have been with PML-n , PPP etc in the past and he/she would inherit the same old mindset with him/her anyway.

The striking difference between PTI and all other parties, which you must think about, is the difference of ideology. May be, it sounds like too heavy but its a fact that Imran Khan's main motive is not to come into power and make money, unlike everyone else, instead he is targeting at changing the SYSTEM!

So, its the ideology [in practice not simply as a part of election slogan] which makes PTI standout! Value it, appreciate it and be a part of it!

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Because we are the same nation. PTI supporter of today might have been with PML-n , PPP etc in the past and he/she would inherit the same old mindset with him/her anyway.

The striking difference between PTI and all other parties, which you must think about, is the difference of ideology. May be, it sounds like too heavy but its a fact that Imran Khan's main motive is not to come into power and make money, unlike everyone else, instead he is targeting at changing the SYSTEM!

So, its the ideology [in practice not simply as a part of election slogan] which makes PTI standout! Value it, appreciate it and be a part of it!
    well i dont say anything about mindset of followers.
    but i disagree at the point of imran's ideology..i agree that he is not corrupt which makes him different from all others but his ideology not to come in power??
    in my opinion may be ajj se 5 ya 3 saal pehle yahi idealogy rahi ho IK ki but ab nahi hai.
    ab IK ka main aim hi power mei aney ka hai. (may be am wrong) lekinaaj kal jo pti mei chal raha hai us se aisa hi dikh raha hai.
    IK just aik cheez mei sab se alaq hai woh yeh ke woh corrupt nahi hai baqi ab ke halat mei aur koi difference nhai hai

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

well i dont say anything about mindset of followers.
    but i disagree at the point of imran's ideology..i agree that he is not corrupt which makes him different from all others but his ideology not to come in power??
    in my opinion may be ajj se 5 ya 3 saal pehle yahi idealogy rahi ho IK ki but ab nahi hai.
    ab IK ka main aim hi power mei aney ka hai. (may be am wrong) lekinaaj kal jo pti mei chal raha hai us se aisa hi dikh raha hai.
    IK just aik cheez mei sab se alaq hai woh yeh ke woh corrupt nahi hai baqi ab ke halat mei aur koi difference nhai hai
    Aham, agreed to your opinion. He actually wants to come in power and he said the same recently in some press conference.
    But he continues further also by saying that his motive of coming into power is to Change the SYSTEM and not stashing money like others have been doing so far, mostly and largely! And you just confirmed his stance by claiming that he is not corrupt!
    Bhai, we got to trust in what is saying, as he has already established his credibility at multiple scenarios, be it captaincy of Pak cricket team, be it cancer hospital or be it NUML!
    On the odds about the people joining him recently, that makes it dubious a lil bit, especially the ones who had been in hand & glove with Mushee, the traitor BUT I do believe in CHANGE coming in men too! I hope the platform of PTI will make the devils of past the angels of futures. One thing which makes me take it easy is the believe in Imran Khan's stubbornness that he will never ever yield in to the demands of these odd-ones which are against his motto!
    Thanks for your understanding and discussion!

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Aham, agreed to your opinion. He actually wants to come in power and he said the same recently in some press conference.
    But he continues further also by saying that his motive of coming into power is to Change the SYSTEM and not stashing money like others have been doing so far, mostly and largely! And you just confirmed his stance by claiming that he is not corrupt!
    Bhai, we got to trust in what is saying, as he has already established his credibility at multiple scenarios, be it captaincy of Pak cricket team, be it cancer hospital or be it NUML!
    On the odds about the people joining him recently, that makes it dubious a lil bit, especially the ones who had been in hand & glove with Mushee, the traitor BUT I do believe in CHANGE coming in men too! I hope the platform of PTI will make the devils of past the angels of futures. One thing which makes me take it easy is the believe in Imran Khan's stubbornness that he will never ever yield in to the demands of these odd-ones which are against his motto!
    Thanks for your understanding and discussion!
    Well Mein yeh nahi kehta ke app IK ka yaqeen na karein zarur karein but not blindly
    Yeh Suppose ker lein ke IK Power mei aney ki puri koshish kar rahey hein aur aa jatey hein but system change to mere dost aik admi nahi ker sakta yeh to sab even IK ke bohat barey supporter Hasan Nassar bi kehte hein ke ateast 50 to 60 good & dedicated manager chahiye IK ko apne sath, lekin honestly mujhe to Javed Hashmi Ke Ilawa aur koi aisa banda nazar nahi ata...
    Maslan..
    Shah Mahmood Qureshi ke walid Governor Punjab thai, kis ne roka un ko change laney k liye, mana ke un ke pass ikhtiar na ho ga lekin koshish to ker saktey thai ???
    Aur Khud Shah Mahmood Qureshi Ne Aaj tak konsi koshish ki ??
    Mujhe achi tarah yad hai Jab kerry Louger Bill ka issue utha to yahi Shah Mahmood Qureshi aur us ke betey ko keya kuch nahi kaha geya tha
    Ab aa jaein lagharis ki taraf to konsi GOV mei woh nahi rahey ?? aur full power mei rahey to kiun nahi ki koshi ??
    Yeh to 3 choti si examples hein dost...
    Aur yeh to app mano gai ke ajj ki PTI mei PML Q & Musharaf era ke log hein to unhoun ne tab keya kia jo ab kar lein gai ???

May be IK ki nieat sahi ho lekin sorry to say IK ke irdgird aisa koi banda nahi jo us ko sahi se support ker sakey...
    I have great respect for Javed Hashmi but un pe Jamat e Islami type ki siasat ka bohat impact hai...!!
    Aur Cricket Ko yahan na laein Cricket is diff type of game ager kuch der ko le bi aein to keya wahan bi 100% Result miley ??

I wish him good luck but I don't hope for ANY CHANGE.
    Ager mujhe IK ko vote dena hua to mei just aik bat ki wajjah se doun ga ke PML N, PPP ko azma liya ab un se bura to koi ho nahi sakta so IK bhi aa jaye to ager acha na hua to un se Bura to nahi ho ga.
    but my assessment is 15 to 20 seats for PTI. let's hope he gets 200.

perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

Aik Aur cheez ..
    Keya Pakistan mei siwaye PTI vs PML N ke aur kuch nahi ho raha ???
    kuch aur bi dicuss ker lo yaro kuch aur bi sharing ker lo..
    koi culumn koi news kuch debate ..

عمران خان نے الطاف حسین سے جنگ بندی کا اعلان کیا ہے۔
    چودھری شجاعت اورچودھری پرویز کے خلاف اندرون خانہ ڈیل ہے۔
    دشمن کا دشمن دوست۔
    تحریک انصاف کا دشمن نون لیگ، اور ق لیگ کی دشمن نون لیگ،
    پیپلز پارٹی کی دشمن نون لیگ، پرویز مشرف کی دشمن نون لیگ،
    اے این پی کے خلاف بات نہی کرنی۔ وہ بھی پٹھان ہیں۔
    جماعت اسلامی اور فضل رحمان کے خلاف بولے تو اسلام کا تڑکا لگ سکتا ہے۔
    باقی اور کوئی نہی جس کے خلاف تحریک انصاف والے بات کرسکیں۔
    لیکن عمران کہتا ہے کہ وہ ہر ایک سے جنگ نہی لڑ سکتا؟
    پوچھا جائے وہ نون لیگ کے علاوہ اور وہ کس کے خلاف جنگ لڑرہا ہے۔

benice is offline Expert Member
    سبحان اللہ

Quoted
    1140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lllcolumbuslll View Post

عمران خان نے الطاف حسین سے جنگ بندی کا اعلان کیا ہے۔

چودھری شجاعت اورچودھری پرویز کے خلاف اندرون خانہ ڈیل ہے۔

دشمن کا دشمن دوست۔

تحریک انصاف کا دشمن نون لیگ، اور ق لیگ کی دشمن نون لیگ،

پیپلز پارٹی کی دشمن نون لیگ، پرویز مشرف کی دشمن نون لیگ،

اے این پی کے خلاف بات نہی کرنی۔ وہ بھی پٹھان ہیں۔

جماعت اسلامی اور فضل رحمان کے خلاف بولے تو اسلام کا تڑکا لگ سکتا ہے۔

باقی اور کوئی نہی جس کے خلاف تحریک انصاف والے بات کرسکیں۔

لیکن عمران کہتا ہے کہ وہ ہر ایک سے جنگ نہی لڑ سکتا؟

پوچھا جائے وہ نون لیگ کے علاوہ اور وہ کس کے خلاف جنگ لڑرہا ہے۔

Right on ! ............................

wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    292 Post(s)

Well Mein yeh nahi kehta ke app IK ka yaqeen na karein zarur karein but not blindly
    Yeh Suppose ker lein ke IK Power mei aney ki puri koshish kar rahey hein aur aa jatey hein but system change to mere dost aik admi nahi ker sakta yeh to sab even IK ke bohat barey supporter Hasan Nassar bi kehte hein ke ateast 50 to 60 good & dedicated manager chahiye IK ko apne sath, lekin honestly mujhe to Javed Hashmi Ke Ilawa aur koi aisa banda nazar nahi ata...
    Maslan..
    Shah Mahmood Qureshi ke walid Governor Punjab thai, kis ne roka un ko change laney k liye, mana ke un ke pass ikhtiar na ho ga lekin koshish to ker saktey thai ???
    Mujhe achi tarah yad hai Jab kerry Louger Bill ka issue utha to yahi Shah Mahmood Qureshi aur us ke betey ko keya kuch nahi kaha geya tha
    Ab aa jaein lagharis ki taraf to konsi GOV mei woh nahi rahey ?? aur full power mei rahey to kiun nahi ki koshi ??
    Aur yeh to app mano gai ke ajj ki PTI mei PML Q & Musharaf era ke log hein to unhoun ne tab keya kia jo ab kar lein gai ???

May be IK ki nieat sahi ho lekin sorry to say IK ke irdgird aisa koi banda nahi jo us ko sahi se support ker sakey...
    I have great respect for Javed Hashmi but un pe Jamat e Islami type ki siasat ka bohat impact hai...!!
    Aur Cricket Ko yahan na laein Cricket is diff type of game ager kuch der ko le bi aein to keya wahan bi 100% Result miley ??

Ager mujhe IK ko vote dena hua to mei just aik bat ki wajjah se doun ga ke PML N, PPP ko azma liya ab un se bura to koi ho nahi sakta so IK bhi aa jaye to ager acha na hua to un se Bura to nahi ho ga.
    Very well said.. totally agree with your analysis.. even if IK comes to power in the next elections, some of our KEY policies like war against terror, relations with US & NATO, India and China, policy on Blochistan will be dictated by GHQ.. IK can't do $hit in these policies...

But I expect improvement in internal matters like governance, power crisis, education, corruption...

Cosmopolitan!

Quoted
    775 Post(s)

Maslan..

You do make sense! Kaptan lacks in having experienced people around him but members like Omer Cheema and Dr Alvi et al have been sticking to the party through think & thin, proving themselves the real ideological team. I have no doubt in IK's ability of maneuvering minds to put people like Shah Mahmood Qureshi toeing his ideological line while being in power, as your Kerry-Louger example says it all, subordinates like Shah Mahmood make good examples of 'mulaazim' and that's how IK will change the mind-set of other new members of his team!
    I respect your assessment but if it keeps on going like this, he will definitely be in the NA not less than a 100 seats!

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

You do make sense! Kaptan lacks in having experienced people around him but members like Omer Cheema and Dr Alvi et al have been sticking to the party through think & thin, proving themselves the real ideological team. I have no doubt in IK's ability of maneuvering minds to put people like Shah Mahmood Qureshi toeing his ideological line while being in power, as your Kerry-Louger example says it all, subordinates like Shah Mahmood make good examples of 'mulaazim' and that's how IK will change the mind-set of other new members of his team!
    I respect your assessment but if it keeps on going like this, he will definitely be in the NA not less than a 100 seats!
    Yeh Jo Cunning Politicians hein like Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Gilani, Hashmi, Taman, Laghari, Doultaney, Bosan, Haqwani... in Ki History check kero
    yeh to apne app ke wafadar nahi rahey yeh IK ko keya karne dein gai.
    Forget it mere dost, inhoun ne to tabdeeli dekhi to Quaid e Azam ke sath beth gaye aur Muslim League ka keya hal ker diya.

idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Last n not least don't forget the silent voters who always voted for PML N.
    Even in Musharaf era when PML Q ka Janam hua tha PML N se Nikal ke to tab bi PML N ko seats milein aur phir 2008 ko dekh Lo( I still believe that 2008 was a good chance for IK to make some progress) tab bi PML N ko bohta seats milein is ke bawjud bhi ke they had not time left for candidates selection.
    Mei apni constituency ki example de deta hun
    Mian Afzal Hayat ... Pehle PPP mei rahey.. Jab Farooq Laghari ne PPP ko hataya to yahi Mian Afzal Punjab ke caretake CM baney to PPP ko chor ke Laghari ki taraf phir PML mei phir PML Q aur ab PTI.. So do u think that PTI would not give him ticket ???
    All over it's same scenario.