All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra & ..

      
   
  1. #1
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra & ..

    He who hates and speaks ill of that whom Prophet pbuh loved dearly is a disbeliever. The prophet pbuh loved hadrat Ayesha ra and Abu Bakr and Usman and Umar ra, then he who hates these noble companions, who were so close to the heart of the prophet pbuh, is a disbeliever.


    The Quran bestows the title of “Mother of the Believers” (Umm Al Mumineen) to Aisha (رضّى الله عنها), Hafsa (رضّى الله عنها), and the rest of the Prophet’s wives:
    “The Prophet is closer to the believers than their ownselves, and his wives are their mothers.” (Quran, 33:6)
    Therefore, anyone who declares “baraa” (disassociation) from Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) and says that she is not his mother, such a person is not a believer. In order to be a believer, a Muslim must accept all of the Prophet’s wives as his mothers as decreed in the quoted verse. He must treat Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) with the same respect that he treats his own mother with. Let us see what the Quran says about respecting one’s parents:
    “Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: ‘My Lord! bestow on them Your Mercy…’” (Quran, 17:23-24).
    Allah says again: “And (there is one) who says to his parents ‘oof’ ! …for they are those in loss!” (Quran, 46:17-18)
    If Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) is the mother of the believers, then the people who slander her, insult her, and criticize her are not believers. We wonder what will be the fate of those who speak of Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) with contempt, who repel Aisha (رضّى الله عنها), disassociate themselves from her [i.e. “baraa”], and call her an enemy of Islam? How can the mother of Muslims, as declared by Allah, be an enemy of the Muslims?
    Why would Allah bestow this honor upon Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) and Hafsa (رضّى الله عنها) if they were the enemies of the Muslims? Surely then Allah would have addressed them with the title of Umm Al Nasibioon (Mother of the Nasibis). Why would Allah try to confuse the believers by complimenting a supposed enemy of Islam? Was Allah trying to fool us? In another verse in the Quran, Allah addresses the Prophet’s wives (رضّى الله عنهم) as “Ahlel Bayt”:
    “O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in your speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word. And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, you Ahlel Bayt (People of the House), and to make you pure and spotless.” (Quran, 33:32-33)
    Allah bestowed upon Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) and Hafsa (رضّى الله عنها) the special honor of being addressed in the Quran as both Ahlel Bayt and Umm Al Mumineen, a position of double respect not given to anyone else other than the Prophet’s wives (رضّى الله عنهم). This is something for our Shia brothers to reflect upon. Do they really feel comfortable criticizing people who have been elevated to such a high status by Allah in the Quran? Can any Shia claim to be mentioned in the Quran in such a manner? No mainstream Muslim is mentioned in the Quran like this either. Based on this, everyone alive today should know their place in this world as inferior to the Prophet’s wives; and inferior people should not criticize those higher in rank than them (i.e. higher in the ranks of Allah). We ask: are any of the contemporary Shia Ayatollahs mentioned in the Quran and bestowed an honor like the Prophet’s wives? The answer is a resounding no: none of them are mentioned in the Quran, and so it is up to the Shia wether or not he chooses to follow those honored in the Quran (i.e. the Prophet’s wives) or those who malign those honored in the Quran.
    Would our Shia brothers enjoy it if their local Ayatollahs delivered sermons denouncing their biological mothers? Would our Shia brothers enjoy it if Al-Islam.org or other Shia websites broadcasted slander against their biological mothers like they dedicate page after page denouncing Aisha (رضّى الله عنها)? Al-Islam.org has a whole page dedicated to the charge that Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) was a jealous woman. Answering-Ansar has a page dedicated on their site to condemning the Prophet’s wife. Would believers find it acceptable and within religious protocolto insult their own biological mothers? Yet, an insult against Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) is a personal insult to all the believers. Recently, the Muslims rallied against the Denmark newspaper which insulted the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم); should we not also rally against the forces that insult his wives and the Mothers of all the Believers?
    Should we not heed the word of Allah and lower the wing of humility to Aisha (رضّى الله عنها), the Mother of the Believers? Should we not, in fact, pray for her and the rest of the Prophet’s wives as mentioned in the Quran: “My Lord! bestow on them Your Mercy…” (Quran, 17:23-24)

    WARNING
    Videos have been removed because we don't want to turn this thread into a sectarian thread. Rest Allah knows better. Admin | Notorious


    ---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

    Imam Bukhari’s Fatwa on Befriending Shias

    Imam Bukhari declared:
    “I don’t see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten.”
    (Khalq Af’aalul-’Ibaad, p.14)


    When the matter is so severe that we should not send our greetings to them nor befriend them nor even visit them, then how deviated is the Manhaj of those who call to unity with the Shias!


    ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

    @
    notorious , I can understand your thinking and for you to remove the videos. Remember, you are answerable to Allah for keeping the Muslims in the dark. Islam is knowledge and sharing of it. I am not inventing stories, but was reading when I learned so much in detail which are kept hidden by some with your thinking. Let the people know and then decide what is the fact and what is a lie and invention.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DilDil For This Useful Post:

    katil (12-29-2011), smarty cat (12-29-2011)

  3. #2
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    He who hates and speaks ill of that whom Prophet pbuh loved dearly is a disbeliever. The prophet pbuh loved hadrat Ayesha ra and Abu Bakr and Usman and Umar ra, then he who hates these noble companions, who were so close to the heart of the prophet pbuh, is a disbeliever.


    The Quran bestows the title of “Mother of the Believers” (Umm Al Mumineen) to Aisha (رضّى الله عنها), Hafsa (رضّى الله عنها), and the rest of the Prophet’s wives:
    “The Prophet is closer to the believers than their ownselves, and his wives are their mothers.” (Quran, 33:6)
    Therefore, anyone who declares “baraa” (disassociation) from Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) and says that she is not his mother, such a person is not a believer. In order to be a believer, a Muslim must accept all of the Prophet’s wives as his mothers as decreed in the quoted verse. He must treat Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) with the same respect that he treats his own mother with. Let us see what the Quran says about respecting one’s parents:
    “Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: ‘My Lord! bestow on them Your Mercy…’” (Quran, 17:23-24).
    Allah says again: “And (there is one) who says to his parents ‘oof’ ! …for they are those in loss!” (Quran, 46:17-18)

    If Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) is the mother of the believers, then the people who slander her, insult her, and criticize her are not believers. We wonder what will be the fate of those who speak of Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) with contempt, who repel Aisha (رضّى الله عنها), disassociate themselves from her [i.e. “baraa”], and call her an enemy of Islam? How can the mother of Muslims, as declared by Allah, be an enemy of the Muslims?
    Why would Allah bestow this honor upon Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) and Hafsa (رضّى الله عنها) if they were the enemies of the Muslims? Surely then Allah would have addressed them with the title of Umm Al Nasibioon (Mother of the Nasibis). Why would Allah try to confuse the believers by complimenting a supposed enemy of Islam? Was Allah trying to fool us? In another verse in the Quran, Allah addresses the Prophet’s wives (رضّى الله عنهم) as “Ahlel Bayt”:
    “O wives of the Prophet! You are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in your speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word. And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, you Ahlel Bayt (People of the House), and to make you pure and spotless.” (Quran, 33:32-33)
    Allah bestowed upon Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) and Hafsa (رضّى الله عنها) the special honor of being addressed in the Quran as both Ahlel Bayt and Umm Al Mumineen, a position of double respect not given to anyone else other than the Prophet’s wives (رضّى الله عنهم). This is something for our Shia brothers to reflect upon. Do they really feel comfortable criticizing people who have been elevated to such a high status by Allah in the Quran? Can any Shia claim to be mentioned in the Quran in such a manner? No mainstream Muslim is mentioned in the Quran like this either. Based on this, everyone alive today should know their place in this world as inferior to the Prophet’s wives; and inferior people should not criticize those higher in rank than them (i.e. higher in the ranks of Allah). We ask: are any of the contemporary Shia Ayatollahs mentioned in the Quran and bestowed an honor like the Prophet’s wives? The answer is a resounding no: none of them are mentioned in the Quran, and so it is up to the Shia wether or not he chooses to follow those honored in the Quran (i.e. the Prophet’s wives) or those who malign those honored in the Quran.
    Would our Shia brothers enjoy it if their local Ayatollahs delivered sermons denouncing their biological mothers? Would our Shia brothers enjoy it if Al-Islam.org or other Shia websites broadcasted slander against their biological mothers like they dedicate page after page denouncing Aisha (رضّى الله عنها)? Al-Islam.org has a whole page dedicated to the charge that Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) was a jealous woman. Answering-Ansar has a page dedicated on their site to condemning the Prophet’s wife. Would believers find it acceptable and within religious protocolto insult their own biological mothers? Yet, an insult against Aisha (رضّى الله عنها) is a personal insult to all the believers. Recently, the Muslims rallied against the Denmark newspaper which insulted the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم); should we not also rally against the forces that insult his wives and the Mothers of all the Believers?
    Should we not heed the word of Allah and lower the wing of humility to Aisha (رضّى الله عنها), the Mother of the Believers? Should we not, in fact, pray for her and the rest of the Prophet’s wives as mentioned in the Quran:

    “My Lord! bestow on them Your Mercy…” (Quran, 17:23-24)

    ---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

    Imam Bukhari’s Fatwa on Befriending Shias

    Imam Bukhari declared:
    “I don’t see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten.”
    (Khalq Af’aalul-’Ibaad, p.14)


    When the matter is so severe that we should not send our greetings to them nor befriend them nor even visit them, then how deviated is the Manhaj of those who call to unity with the Shias!


    ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

    @
    notorious , I can understand your thinking and for you to remove the videos. Remember, you are answerable to Allah for keeping the Muslims in the dark. Islam is knowledge and sharing of it. I am not inventing stories, but was reading when I learned so much in detail which are kept hidden by some with your thinking. Let the people know and then decide what is the fact and what is a lie and invention.
    The implications of this Analysis are quite clear and obvious and serious. If the Shia are not Muslims because of their hate for Aisha ra, Abu Bakr ra, Umar ra, Usaman ra and they go against the Ayat of the Quran then how can we allow the Shias to be the rulers and hold positions of authority in Pakistan.
    Zardari and his family along with with his political partners like Zulfiqar Mirza and Hassan Raza Abdi etc etc are openly declared and self confessed Shias. Their appointment as the leaders and heads of state in Pakistan is against the Constitution of Pakistan. There is need to move the Supreme Court against this gross violation of the constitution of Pakistan.

    They would not allow Sunnis to be the Rulers in Iran or in Beirut or even in Syria where the minority Shia Al Asad is in power.

    Time to reflect upon this most important of issues.

  4. #3
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    aray bhai stop this nonsense, by printing religious stuff on friendskorner. We all are muslim, and we do not need any lecture from u or ur akaberien about islam, quran is supereem all those hadis books r not important than quran, so they do not have that importance, imam bukhari was born 200 years after the wesal ( death) of prophet mohammed(PBUH) in kurasan( now days this country name is tajikistan, if i am wrong please correct me)

    please understand muslims especially pakistan india and bangladesh , have a enemy and that is fundamentilism, mixing islam with every thing and try to prove that islam is a political and social or economyical system, nerver in the histroy it happened and in modern times non of the country have that ,
    In iran mullah party is controling every thing, on media on paper only their point of view of islam is permoted and by force implemented. in saudia , first they change the name from hejaz to saudia arabia ( saud is a tribe and that trib help british to rule arab land, when british were leaving they gave power to saud tribe)

    now tell me where is islamic system? what happened in france is direct result of mullaism, All western countries should have at airport a form which by signing a person admits that he or she will follow the rules of that country, and he or she does not believe in religious political or any other system. if some one does not sign that form will not allow to visit or allow to settle there.
    In pakistan we have to defeat this fundamentalist thinging , All the saints from punjab to sindh have preach against this form of islam which is totallly mullahism and has na thing to do with islam

  5. #4
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Rejection of Quran and the Sunnah of The Prophet pbuh is like declaring a war against Allah and His Messenger Prophet pbuh. Allah has prescribed punishment for likes of you. You have openly Rejected the Sunnah of the Messenger pbuh. You have declare war against Allah. Astaghfarullah. This is what you say '' all those hadis books r not important than quran, so they do not have that importance''. You know well that Hadith books carry the explanation of the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet. But you have rejected it all. apple4me. You have brought Allah's curse upon yourself.

    [5:33.] ''The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and striveafter corruption in the land will bethat they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet onalternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Suchwill be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be anawful doom''

    [3:31.] ''Say: Ifye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you yoursins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful''

  6. #5
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    bhai dil dil

    in syria alwi are not shias, alwi dynesty ruled muslims just like Bano abbas and Bano umaya, alwis are 100% sunni , but like muslims in pakistan , india they love prophet( pbuh) and his family and they love hazrat Ali (RA) so please read the history and then post some thing do not do what ur akabereen are doing spreading wrong islam or mullahism through hadis.

    in lebanon shias are around 45% and rest are sunni , christian, duroz, that is why sunni and christian form alliance againt hezb ullah,

    In Iraq shias are more than 65% but a sunni saddam hussein were ruling them ,

    in kuwait shias are 40% or more and they have very little representation

    in yemen shias are 45% and some of them are fighting with goverment

    bahrain shias are 60% but ruling family is sunni, saudia arab sent his army to protect their frients( saudi family is wahabi)
    In saudi arabia 20% are shias and all the oil rich area are that where these shias are in majority, many sunni and shais are converted to wahabi and sunni and shias are not allowed to pratice their faith, sunni were the majority faith in hejaz or saudia arab( saud tribe help british to rule arab land, and when british were leaving the put saud trib in power, than saud tribe change the name form hejaz to saudia arabia)

    Iran is a shia majority country, if sunni are not treated well that is becasue of mullahism( shia mullahism) and it should be condem , but for ur information sunni have masjids and they pratice their faith siuation is not like saudi arabia

    And one more thing bhai dil dil quaid e azam (mohammed ali jinnah) was a shia , who is the founder of pakistan, nawab of hyderabad duccan meer usman ali khan was a shia and gave 1 karor rupees to goverment of paksitan, when pakistan got independence and has not enough money, G M syed , who presented pakistan qardar in sindh assembley, one more thingTipo sultan was also a shia who said that " shar ke ayak din key zindigi gidar key soo sal key zindigi say behter hay" After listening this and if u have a bit of shame "jaoo or doob kay mar ja"

    we all are pakistans we have differneces of opionion , we speak different language and have different customs , we live in different states, but we are all pakistani, people like dill dill are creating a reft among us, god is " rab ul alam een" thats mean god is not muslim ( sunni , shia, wahabi etc) god is not for christian , god is not for hundu , god is not for buddist, he is god for all and wil treat every faith equal

  7. #6
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    A person like you who rejects the sunnah of the prophet pbuh loses all credibility. What you write is contrived,and invented. You have declared a war against the prophet pbuh by rejecting his Sunnah and by extension agains Allah. Because Allah says that if you love Me then follow the pophet pbuh. You have rejected this call of Allah. What more is left to discuss. If one is not the followers of the Sunnah of the Prophet pbuh, it does not matter if he is a Pakistani, Irani or Lebanani. He is enemy of Allah. You have declared it yourself.

  8. #7
    dachiexpress is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sargodha/New Jursy
    Posts
    2,335
    Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    بھائی پہلے اپنے گھر کی فکر کرو
    جہاں وہابیت کے نام پر رسول کریم کے درجات ہی کو گھٹانے کی کوشش چل رہی ہے
    معراج کو خواب خرار دینا کفر نہیں ہے کیا
    شق ال قمر کو افسانہ بنانا کفر نہیں ہے کیا
    اہل بیت اطہار کی قدر منزلت کو سیاست کے بھینٹ چھڑانا کفر نہیں ہے کیا
    کتنے وہابی نما سننی ہیں جو امام حسین کے خروج کو ناجایز کہتے ہیں، یہ نبی کی اولاد پر ظلم نہیں ہے کیا


    دوسروں کا عقیدہ نہ چھیڑو
    اپنا عقیدہ نہ چھوڑو


    خلفاے راشدین اپر حضرت عائشہ پر ہمارے ماں باپ قربان
    لیکن اہلبیت اطہار سے محبت ہمارا ایمان ہے

  9. #8
    void's Avatar
    void is offline quicksilver
    R3aL Ey3s R3aLise R3aL Li3s
     
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    58,643
    Quoted
    2300 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Now you people have brought Religion in Politics and Current Affairs section !!!
    Don't you have any better thing to do?

  10. #9
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    There is no intention of 'firqa bandi'. Just extending the Political approach. The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not allow Non-Believers to be the Head of the State. The point was to highlight who falls within that category of the Non Believers. Once that is determined by the Supreme Court, then plans can be put into action to shunt them out to implement the Constitution.
    Regarding the other groups like the Barelvi grave-worshippers, the Shias, the Qadianis, hindu, sikhs, christains, parsis and the rest can live peacefully in Pakistan. But should not pretend to be Muslims to Grab the Political Power. Political Power to stay with the Sunnis who follow upon the Path of the Prophet pbuh and as laid down in the Constitution of Paksitan.
    It is all political talk and is simply asking the implementation of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic. Believing Muslims to rule Pakistan not the Non-Believers. Isn't it very Political?

  11. #10
    void's Avatar
    void is offline quicksilver
    R3aL Ey3s R3aLise R3aL Li3s
     
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    58,643
    Quoted
    2300 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Where did you mention that you are going to discuss the constitution of Pakistan?
    Rather you are suing against the nonbelievers all alone.
    Copy your comment from right above me and paste it in the beginning of your thread, in that way it might look good and attractive for those who are with you in this mission.

  12. #11
    bilookhan is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    362
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    I was trying to ignore this thread since the dots connected here are wrong.
    First of all, yes it is true that if you are against the companions of the Prophet (SAW), you are against the Prophet (SAW).
    There is no doubt abt that.

    But more importantly here, not ALL SHIIAS, just like the poster here behave with extremism. Those who are educated scholars, or are moderate people including Shias, do not bash the companions, infact they respect them.

    The poster doesn't realize or isn't sensitive enough to do little bit more research to find out why poor uneducated people would start bashing the companions. One reason is propaganda against the sunni population. Second reason, the hostile behaiour by sunni population fuel extremism in the sunni population as well.

    DilDil can you reform yourself not to label the whole population as bashers of the Prophet (SAW) ? Even the Quran doesn't label all jews as evil. Uske agle ayat mei yeh zaroor mention hota hai abt those who stay up all night in thought about Allah.
    So can you really dil pe haath rakhke, knowing that Allah knows what is in ur heart say that u hold no hate towards the whole population of Shiia ? Or would you prefer to be among those who do fahshah ?

    Finally, yes in an islamic state, the head of state should be a Muslim but there is no mention what other post should also be a Muslim.
    We have historical record where non-muslims played important role in our history. I can't find the name right now but Andalusia (Muslim Spain) had jewish prime minister voted by Muslims who had brought in a lot of prosperity to the state.

    One more final point: Islam is a religion where Allah has made it compulsory for us - the mass population - to use our brains before blindly following a fatwa issued 200 years after the Prophet (SAW). The last fatwa regarding eating with kaafirs does not apply here as long as they are not badmouthing about our religion.

  13. #12
    lilly_isl's Avatar
    lilly_isl is offline Paki(by)heart
    'It always seems impossible
    until it's done' -- Nelson
    Mandela
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,707
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    There is no intention of 'firqa bandi'. Just extending the Political approach. The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan does not allow Non-Believers to be the Head of the State. The point was to highlight who falls within that category of the Non Believers. Once that is determined by the Supreme Court, then plans can be put into action to shunt them out to implement the Constitution.
    Regarding the other groups like the Barelvi grave-worshippers, the Shias, the Qadianis, hindu, sikhs, christains, parsis and the rest can live peacefully in Pakistan. But should not pretend to be Muslims to Grab the Political Power. Political Power to stay with the Sunnis who follow upon the Path of the Prophet pbuh and as laid down in the Constitution of Paksitan.
    It is all political talk and is simply asking the implementation of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic. Believing Muslims to rule Pakistan not the Non-Believers. Isn't it very Political?
    you seriously need a Psychiatrist

    ..have you ever heard about schizophrenia

  14. #13
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    The Federation of Pakistan

    Chapter 1. THE PRESIDENT

    41. The President.(1) There shall be a President of Pakistan who shall be the Head of State and shall represent the unity of the Republic.(2) A person shall not be qualified for election as President unless he is a Muslim of not less than forty-five years of age and is qualified to be elected as member of the National Assembly.

  15. #14
    bilookhan is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    362
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Again thts for presidency. It doesnt mean non-Muslims are not allowed to take part in political process.

  16. #15
    DilDil's Avatar
    DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    1,466
    Quoted
    543 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Quote Originally Posted by bilookhan View Post
    Again thts for presidency. It doesnt mean non-Muslims are not allowed to take part in political process.
    I am not here to teach politics to novices. Read the Constitution of Pakistan. There are fixed seats for the non-muslims in the parliament. Hence they can join in the political process in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.


    [51. National Assembly:
    (1) There shall be three hundred and forty-two seats for members in the National Assembly, including seats reserved for women and non-Muslims.
    (2) A person shall be entitled to vote if-
    (a) he is a citizen of Pakistan;
    (b) he is not less than eighteen years of age;
    (c) his name appears on the electoral roll; and
    (d) he is not declared by a competent court to be of unsound mind;
    (3) The seats in the National Assembly referred to in clause (1), except as provided in clause (4), shall be allocated to each Province, the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Federal Capital as under-
    General Seats Women Total
    Balochistan 14 3 17
    Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 35 8 43
    Punjab 148 35 183
    Sindh 61 14 75
    Federally Administered Tribal Areas 12 - 12
    Federal Capital 2 - 2
    Total 272 60 332
    (4) In addition to the number of seats referred to in clause (3), there shall be, in the National Assembly, ten seats reserved for non-Muslims.




    ---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

    How does the PM violate the clauses of the Constitution by speaking against and condemning the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, when the Constitution says not to do so:

    68. Restriction on discussion in Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament).

    No discussion shall take place in [68] [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] with respect to the conduct of any Judge of the Supreme Court or of a High Court in the discharge of his duties.

  17. #16
    bilookhan is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    362
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    I am not here to teach politics to novices. Read the Constitution of Pakistan. There are fixed seats for the non-muslims in the parliament. Hence they can join in the political process in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.


    [51. National Assembly:
    (1) There shall be three hundred and forty-two seats for members in the National Assembly, including seats reserved for women and non-Muslims.
    (2) A person shall be entitled to vote if-
    (a) he is a citizen of Pakistan;
    (b) he is not less than eighteen years of age;
    (c) his name appears on the electoral roll; and
    (d) he is not declared by a competent court to be of unsound mind;
    (3) The seats in the National Assembly referred to in clause (1), except as provided in clause (4), shall be allocated to each Province, the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and the Federal Capital as under-
    General Seats Women Total
    Balochistan 14 3 17
    Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 35 8 43
    Punjab 148 35 183
    Sindh 61 14 75
    Federally Administered Tribal Areas 12 - 12
    Federal Capital 2 - 2
    Total 272 60 332
    (4) In addition to the number of seats referred to in clause (3), there shall be, in the National Assembly, ten seats reserved for non-Muslims.


    tht still shows that non-Muslims are part of political process....Yeh baat alag hai ke ur definition of unbeliever is far too stringent and are not allowed to be part of politics - a contradiction to ur last post....

    btw, constitution amendments ke zariye modify bhi hosakta hai ;)

  18. #17
    khanov's Avatar
    khanov is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,740
    Quoted
    908 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    Rejection of Quran and the Sunnah of The Prophet pbuh is like declaring a war against Allah and His Messenger Prophet pbuh. Allah has prescribed punishment for likes of you. You have openly Rejected the Sunnah of the Messenger pbuh. You have declare war against Allah. Astaghfarullah. This is what you say '' all those hadis books r not important than quran, so they do not have that importance''. You know well that Hadith books carry the explanation of the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet. But you have rejected it all. @apple4me . You have brought Allah's curse upon yourself.

    [5:33.] ''The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and striveafter corruption in the land will bethat they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet onalternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Suchwill be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be anawful doom''

    [3:31.] ''Say: Ifye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you yoursins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful''
    So in your opinion All Ahadees Books are actually the "Sunnah" of the Prophet(PBUH), according to my knowledge first book of Ahadees was 'Mauta Imam Malik' it is not even included in Sihah-e-Sitta, which came in around 180 Hijra, before that all the muslims were living without 'Sunnah'??
    Hadees = Saying of Prophet(PBUH) plus riwayah of Sahabah Ikraam
    Sunnah = Practices, when speaks in religious(Islam) term it becomes "Practices of Prophet(PBUH)", Practice = performed act or a group of actions by the group of people on a specific occasion

    All the (Ahadees)sayings of Prophet (Narrations)need to be judge on Quran and Sunnah (revelations).This was the belief of Imam Abu Hanifah. Ahadees are important as per the respect and our association to those personalities but when comes the juristic Fiqh it needs to be in conformity with Quran And Sunnah.

  19. #18
    ahmed107 is offline Expert Member
    anti sheep mentality of
    secularists , all jialas and
    peer-perasts
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,911
    Quoted
    334 Post(s)

    Re: He who hates what the Prophet pbuh loved then he is a disbeliever. Prophet pbuh loved Ayesha ra

    @notorious , premise of this thread is sectarian not just the video !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in