NoToRi0uS is offline |0|20u|) 2|3 |03|\||)|_|
    thinking " Never argue with an
    idiot..."

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    390 Post(s)

Maaye Ni by Ary Digital Last Episode

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to NoToRi0uS For This Useful Post:

Amra_Afaq (02-08-2012), anomymous767 (01-14-2012), anz3611 (01-15-2012), armas (01-15-2012), chsaadahmad (01-15-2012), dildarsadqay (01-15-2012), friend1 (01-15-2012), janab (01-19-2012), jasmine1111 (01-14-2012), je£ya (01-23-2012), krass (01-15-2012), love4life97 (06-01-2012), rola (02-14-2012), sarah09 (01-15-2012), seerat123 (01-14-2012), ssk_sheikh (03-25-2012), taaza (01-15-2012), tabi (01-14-2012), ~*AayyaT*~ (01-15-2012)

seerat123 is offline Expert Member
    Always Forgive Your
    Enemies,Nothing Annoys Them So
    Much

Quoted
    355 Post(s)

Re: Maaye Ni by Ary Digital Last Episode

sad ending sabiha k mar janay baad sab ko apni galti ka ehsaas hua

MRS-PERVEZ is offline SADA E HAQ
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

is drame me mujhe itna rulaya hai jitna zindagi main nahi royiMAA teri azmat ko salam MAA ki mohabbat lazawal hai, meri iltaja hai sab se apni MAA ko kabhi takleef na dena

jasmine1111 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

My Sweet MAMA not the real one but the step one I was 12 years old year old when my mom died after then we had a another real mom(who was not our biological mom though)but not less than a real mom, and we are so unfortunate that we lost her too two years ago we don't have any step sibling just because she ddnt want to divert her attention from us and make us feel neglected when ever i saw this drama , i couldn't stop crying i really miss her she was jus like sabiha but she was very jolly and friendly this episode reminded me of how she went to hospital and we brought her dead Allah gave us two mom unlike other pple and dont know why he did this to us i really really miss her after her our home is no more a HOME i jus want to say those who has a mom along with them plz love them and take care of ur parents before its too late u never get them back once they are gone always keep them happy and dnt even say a single harsh word to them WE LOVE YOU MAMA THE WAY YOU LOVED US WE WANT YOU BACK MAY ALLAH REST YOUR SOUL IN PEACE AND I AM SURE HE WILL COZ YOU GAVE A LOT OF AFFECTION, CARE , SUPPORT, THE UNMATCHABLE DUAEIN AND TRUE MOTHERLY LOVE TO CHILDREN WHO LOST THEIR MOTHER I LOVE BOTH MAMAs

anomymous767 is offline Star Member
    “Keep away from prohibited
    things and you will be among
    the best of worshippers.”

Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Maut ber haq hai aur apney waqt per aaker rehti hai ,laikin jis terhan Sabiha nae kiya k Dr.ko apni beemari k barey main Huzaifa ko bataney ko mana kerti raheen ,yeh tou khud kushi kerna hua ,phir Dr. bhee kitna bayhiss tha Huzaifa ka doost hoty huey us ki Maa k barey main naheen bataya .Dr .chahta tou Hashsham waghera ko he bata daita ,aur Sabiha ka Bypass ho sakta tha Bypass k bad heart patient aik lamby arsy tak normal life guzar sakta hai .laikin shaid writer nae shuro he say yeh soch, rakha tha k MAA ko her hal main marna he hai ,pata naheen aisa kuoon samjhty hain k sad ending ager aik bar kamiyab ho gaai hai tou her dramy ki kamiyabi ka raz sad ending he hai .halan k duniya main ab jo itna sab sad ho raha hai her shakhs dukhi aur paraishan nazer aata hai ,phir ager dramon k end happy ker diya kereen tou kia haraj hai..

pkml is offline member
    Edit>

Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Miss u Momzy...........even though u're in a better place but I still miss u down here.
    I envy everyone who still have their moms with them, they have no idea how lucky they are. I would do any thing to get that lucky once again.
    May Allah give everyone's mom a long and healthy life coz I would never want anyone to go through the pain I go through every day, Ameen.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

I can feel ur pain, biiiiiiiiig hug for u.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine1111 View Post
    My Sweet MAMA not the real one but the step one I was 12 years old year old when my mom died after then we had a another real mom(who was not our biological mom though)but not less than a real mom, and we are so unfortunate that we lost her too two years ago we don't have any step sibling just because she ddnt want to divert her attention from us and make us feel neglected when ever i saw this drama , i couldn't stop crying i really miss her she was jus like sabiha but she was very jolly and friendly this episode reminded me of how she went to hospital and we brought her dead Allah gave us two mom unlike other pple and dont know why he did this to us i really really miss her after her our home is no more a HOME i jus want to say those who has a mom along with them plz love them and take care of ur parents before its too late u never get them back once they are gone always keep them happy and dnt even say a single harsh word to them WE LOVE YOU MAMA THE WAY YOU LOVED US WE WANT YOU BACK MAY ALLAH REST YOUR SOUL IN PEACE AND I AM SURE HE WILL COZ YOU GAVE A LOT OF AFFECTION, CARE , SUPPORT, THE UNMATCHABLE DUAEIN AND TRUE MOTHERLY LOVE TO CHILDREN WHO LOST THEIR MOTHER I LOVE BOTH MAMAs

Amna...!!! is offline Junior Member
    <3

Quoted
    46 Post(s)

the ending was really sad...Im soo lucky MASHALLAH that I have my mom..and we both watched this drama together...I love you amiii more then anything...may ALLAH give you all the happiness n blessings and alwaysss keep you smiling...AMEEN SUM AMEEEN..!!

jasmine1111 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I love you
    love you
    love you Mama

Amra_Afaq is offline Expert Member
    Trust is the basis of any and
    every relation. Trust fully
    but first figure out who's
    trust worthy.

Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Beautiful story, but very sad ending. I've been crying all through the episode. Allah ka laakh laakh shukar hai ke meri ammi meray saath hain.

Tamir Mehmood is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i love you my mom love you ever in my life your the one to give me everything your the one to make me happy love you meri Ami jaan ya drame me mujhe bhot rulaya hai teri azmat ko salam MAA ki mohabbat lazawal hai, meri to yahi duwa hai aab sab say jis kisi ki maa hayat hai un ko kabhi bb dukh na do un ki har baat ko mano jo wo kahti hai Aghar app nay apny Allah ko razi karna hai to Sab say pahly apni maa ko khsuh rakho maa khsuh to Allah b khush
    any way good Drama ever i never see like this Drama in my Life make me sad thanks for sharing This Drama Thansk friendskorner to upload this darama

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

i love you my mom love you ever in my life your the one to give me everything your the one to make me happy love you meri Ami jaan ya drame me mujhe bhot rulaya hai teri azmat ko salam MAA ki mohabbat lazawal hai, meri to yahi duwa hai aab sab say jis kisi ki maa hayat hai un ko kabhi bb dukh na do un ki har baat ko mano jo wo kahti hai Aghar app nay apny Allah ko razi karna hai to Sab say pahly apni maa ko khsuh rakho maa khsuh to Allah b khush
    any way good Drama ever i never see like this Drama in my Life make me sad thanks for sharing This Drama Thansk friendskorner to upload this darama

love4life97 is offline Star Member
    awaara awaara dil awaara hua

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

tnkx for sharing...