All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

      
   
  1. #1
    needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,523
    Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

    Angry Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Whenever historians will write down the histroy, they shall name United States of Terrorism a barbarian and bastered state ever in human history since the creation of this world. No such other nation exists ever in history who has commited such grave sins. From the red indians, world war 1, world war 2, vietnam war, IRAQ and AFGHAN wars etc, the history of this terrorist state has no comparison.


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to needoos For This Useful Post:

    danish_fastnet (01-22-2012), lexkhan (01-23-2012), moazzamniaz (01-22-2012), smarty cat (01-23-2012), Stewie Griffin (01-26-2012), __QanOOn__ (01-22-2012)

  3. #21
    Pakistani73 is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,479
    Quoted
    124 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    No word.
    یہ تو ظلم کی انتہا ھے۔

  4. #22
    apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    logic that never dies
    Posts
    975
    Quoted
    306 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    listen people
    afia husband is a arab terriost and she was helping him, afia is a jamat herami follower, i have no regret for her. Second afia is in amrican jail there is no way that she was raped or get preganent, american justics system is not like pakistan system, although she is helped her husband in dashadgardi, she will have a lawyer on side, so do not worry, and tell me why only she was captured there are so many other pakistani women , why she? the answer is her husband was a arab terriost and she was helping him. now tell me how many terriost in pakistan has been trailed and send to jail? non zero , that is why we still feeling the heat of dashadgardi,

  5. #23
    __QanOOn__'s Avatar
    __QanOOn__ is offline ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡
    "A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    accustomed to false speaking
    and false discuss
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    __PeshawaR__
    Posts
    13,692
    Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    Second afia is in amrican jail there is no way that she was raped or get preganent, american justics system is not like pakistan system,
    Just youtube US police brutality, That will keep you busy for some days

  6. #24
    skamran is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    218
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    You took it totally wrong, the thing which u r saying is known as domestic voilence and it is common even in AMERICA. In EUROPE and AMERICA a study suggests that 60% of working women are threatened sexually at work and are victim of domestic voilence. Your comparison is not right at all, we are talking about victim of terrorism and barbarism but u r quoting example of domestic voilence and crime!
    U r wrong rape is not "domestic violence", why only NGOs are shouting against this kinda brutality , u guys have to understand one thing, there is law in usa, even president of Pakistan bowed his head on the feet of obama, she is not gonna release, we can't do any thing.PERIOD. But we can do a lot to save thousands of Afia siddique to get abuse withing our own geographical lcation, some time they abuse in the name of Vini, some time some knuclehead throw acid on their face, some time, a zamindar roam them naked in the street of village. why we don' talk about them. You haved to go step by step, first fight with local predators , which is comparatively easy then fight with big predator. Its same like, u can't even win a wrestling with a neighborhood gunda but u r challenging Haulk Hogan...

  7. #25
    abkhan's Avatar
    abkhan is offline Expert Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,325
    Quoted
    2286 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    listen people
    afia husband is a arab terriost and she was helping him, afia is a jamat herami follower, i have no regret for her.
    Listen you half evolved anti women chimp ............... Following a political party doesnt give anyone right to rape her .......... according to your sick theory ........all the republicans should rape democrats and vice versa ........ utter non sense from an utter ignorant ............ extremist anti women like you deserve to be aborted while still a fetus




    Quote Originally Posted by apple4me View Post
    Second afia is in amrican jail there is no way that she was raped or get preganent, american justics system is not like pakistan system

    Bootlicker ...... here is your justice system



    This is just one video came out of thousands of incidents which happen in prison ................ I dont need to post the great justice system implemented in Abu Gharib.............. No one claims any wheres prison system is perfect except for mental slaves like you!!!!!!!!!


    Another example of your masters justice system documented here

    Taxi to the Dark Side (2007) - IMDb

  8. #26
    PML-Nawaz's Avatar
    PML-Nawaz is offline Junior Member
    Finally on FK to clear
    doubts.. welcome ME
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Raiwind
    Posts
    179
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    You forgot me .. I (NS) and Qasori were in Tehreek i Istiqlaal
    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    This was the guy who initiated the reasons for the handing over of Dr. Afia. He is not ashamed of his action even today:


    And, this is the guy who executed and defended this action all over the world and still justifies the handing over:


    And this is the guy who played politics on the miseries of Dr. Afia and has no shame till this day of using her name to gain political ground while sitting next to the above guy:




    Today, both of the Above Two Are Under One Umbrella:



    Atleast my xJamat PTI has no reasons to declare it Pakeeza, they are more dangerous to Pakistan then even MQM. Why .........???? Because they are the biggest "Munafiq Party Ever Created in Pakistan".......and time will teach a lesson that Imran and Kasuri will remember forever.........

  9. #27
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by PML-Nawaz View Post
    You forgot me .. I (NS) and Qasori were in Tehreek i Istiqlaal

    Dear Jemima,

    Thank you very much for making this account one day ago and for posting 12 times in last one day. Its good that now you have some free time instead of flashing your corrupt assets for every tom dick and harry. BTW, I am sorry that your relationship with last dick Hugh Grant did not work out.

    Now getting back on topic, yes NS and KK were in Tehreek Istaqlal together but that was before Dr. Afia was captured and before your x husband licked a dictator's boot who handed over Afia.

    No need to feel shame, it happens and I totally understand that it is difficult for a dumb blond like you to have brains.

    Say Hi to Suleman and his new Papa for me!

    Kind Regads,
    PTI

  10. #28
    wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,885
    Quoted
    292 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Elections are on the horizon, low life jamatiyas and their minions raising Aafia's issue.. but when they were in power, they do $hit... our fauj & ISI sold Aafia for dollars, if you want answers first ask them. and our cheap justice Iftikhar Ch**** don't have the guts to take suo motu of this issue.

    Najam Sethi openly said on his show.. Aafia holds US citizenship and Aafia's sister barked we will sue Sethi ..that was almost 3-4 years ago, but until now NOTHING.. since its true that Aafia has US ctizenship.. so US justice system sentenced a home grown terrorist.. PERIOD.

  11. #29
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by wellwisher View Post
    Elections are on the horizon, low life jamatiyas and their minions raising Aafia's issue.. but when they were in power, they do ... our fauj & ISI sold Aafia for dollars, if you want answers first ask them. and our cheap justice Iftikhar Ch**** don't have the guts to take suo motu of this issue.

    Najam Sethi openly said on his show.. Aafia holds US citizenship and Aafia's sister barked we will sue Sethi ..that was almost 3-4 years ago, but until now NOTHING.. since its true that Aafia has US ctizenship.. so US justice system sentenced a home grown terrorist.. PERIOD.

    Bhai Jan,

    Mian Mehommd Rasheed Kon Hay,
    Ch Ijaz Kon Hay,
    Ihsan ul Haq Paracha Kon Hay......??

  12. #30
    needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks
     
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,523
    Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by skamran View Post
    U r wrong rape is not "domestic violence", why only NGOs are shouting against this kinda brutality , u guys have to understand one thing, there is law in usa, even president of Pakistan bowed his head on the feet of obama, she is not gonna release, we can't do any thing.PERIOD. But we can do a lot to save thousands of Afia siddique to get abuse withing our own geographical lcation, some time they abuse in the name of Vini, some time some knuclehead throw acid on their face, some time, a zamindar roam them naked in the street of village. why we don' talk about them. You haved to go step by step, first fight with local predators , which is comparatively easy then fight with big predator. Its same like, u can't even win a wrestling with a neighborhood gunda but u r challenging Haulk Hogan...
    I have mentioned in my comments about women haresment in Europe, and for ur kind information in EUROPE where everyone is free, there are record cases of women and child rapes evereywhere. First go through those studies and then lets talk. Its better not to speak if u dont want to speak on the topic. NGOs nee dollars from their masters, i can tell u how NGO owners use those dollars to improve their own lifestyle. The more an NGO shouts, the more dollars shall come. So don't talk on role of NGOs as we all know what most of NGOs do and for whom they work.

    @PTI
    has thread mein apna ghand phailaana bandh karoo, munafiq, yeh thread DR Afia ke barey mein hai. tere damagh pe kuch zayada he asar hou chuka hai.

  13. #31
    wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,885
    Quoted
    292 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    Bhai Jan,

    Mian Mehommd Rasheed Kon Hay,
    Ch Ijaz Kon Hay,
    Ihsan ul Haq Paracha Kon Hay......??
    oops.. sorry.. let me rephrase... low life minions of all freaking parties raise Aafia's issue.. but when they come to power, they don't do $hit.. and this IK will be no different.. Mark my words

  14. #32
    jamshedmemon is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    545
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    This was the guy who initiated the reasons for the handing over of Dr. Afia. He is not ashamed of his action even today:


    And, this is the guy who executed and defended this action all over the world and still justifies the handing over:


    And this is the guy who played politics on the miseries of Dr. Afia and has no shame till this day of using her name to gain political ground while sitting next to the above guy:




    Today, both of the Above Two Are Under One Umbrella:



    Atleast my xJamat PTI has no reasons to declare it Pakeeza, they are more dangerous to Pakistan then even MQM. Why .........???? Because they are the biggest "Munafiq Party Ever Created in Pakistan".......and time will teach a lesson that Imran and Kasuri will remember forever.........
    I heared maryam safdar was made pregnant by capt safdar before marraige? is it true ...? i dont know about the validity of this news .. but hamid mir confirmed that she have cancer but she is not pregnant ... on twitter .. lets wait n see what PPP and PMLN led coalation do regarding this issue ... they still have no shame n they are blaming on imran like he is in power ...

  15. #33
    Amna...!!! is offline Junior Member
    <3
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    255
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by xpakistani View Post
    mubarik hoo app subh MAMOON bananey waley hain very soon

    how disgusting ...shame on people who make fun of poor people soo confidently...pata nai kaise kaise log hain iss dunya mei...PEACE..!!

  16. #34
    __QanOOn__'s Avatar
    __QanOOn__ is offline ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡
    "A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    accustomed to false speaking
    and false discuss
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    __PeshawaR__
    Posts
    13,692
    Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    Now getting back on topic, yes NS and KK were in Tehreek Istaqlal together but that was before Dr. Afia was captured and before your x husband licked a dictator's boot who handed over Afia.
    PTI
    PTI and who handed this person to US



    Yes exactly he handed Amel to the US >>>>



    PTI >>>>

  17. #35
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by __QanOOn__ View Post
    @PTI and who handed this person to US



    Yes exactly he handed Amel to the US >>>>



    @PTI >>>>


    Abay Luluo,

    Aimal Kansi was involved in the action due to which he was handed over to USA. Can you say the same about Dr. Afia..................??

    I will wait for your answer ..............???

  18. #36
    __QanOOn__'s Avatar
    __QanOOn__ is offline ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡
    "A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    accustomed to false speaking
    and false discuss
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    __PeshawaR__
    Posts
    13,692
    Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    Abay Luluo,

    Aimal Kansi was involved in the action due to which he was handed over to USA. Can you say the same about Dr. Afia..................??

    I will wait for your answer ..............???
    calling people lullu or panjo or whatever is not the right way of dicussion. You were talking about handing over people to other countries not if they were involved in an act or not.

  19. #37
    amir5017 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    249
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    جہادی ونگ ڈاکٹر عافیہ کی ممکنہ کینسر کی بیماری کو پریگننسی میں بدل کر جذبات کیش کرنا چا رہا ہے
    اور اس کو کینسر تو ہونا ہی تھا کیونکے وہ القاعدہ اور طالبان کے لئے کیمیکل ہتھیار بنا رہی تھی
    جیسا اس دہشت گرد عورت نے کیا تھا اس کی سزا الله تعالیٰ نے دنیا میں ہی دے دی ہے


  20. #38
    fawad is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    980
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ



    يہ کوئ حيران کن امر نہيں ہے کہ وہ کيس جسے ميڈيا کے کچھ عناصر نے واضح سياسی ايجنڈے کے تحت استعمال کيا تھا، اب افواہوں، سنی سنائ باتوں اور سفيد جھوٹ کے انھی جانے مانے ہتکنڈھوں کے ذريعے اسے پھر سے اجاگر کرنے کی کوشش کی جا رہی ہے۔


    باوجود اس کے کہ وہ تمام تر الزامات اور بے سروپا متضاد کہانياں جو اس کيس سے جوڑی گئ تھيں اور جنھيں ڈاکٹر عافيہ کے وکلاء کی ٹيم نے خود مسترد کيا، اب بھی ايسے افراد موجود ہيں جو اس کيس کو سياسی مقاصد کے ليے استعمال کرنا چاہتے ہيں۔ جب کہ حقيقت يہی ہے کہ يہ کيس دو ممالک کے مابين کوئ سياسی يا سفارتی مسلہ نہيں بلکہ ايک کرمنل کيس رہا ہے۔


    ڈاکٹر عافيہ پر مبينہ جنسی حملوں اور ان کے حاملہ ہونے کی خبروں ميں بالکل کوئ صداقت نہيں ہے۔


    جو اس کيس کا ذکر آتے ہی بے دريخ شديد جذبات اور نفرت انگيز خيالات کا اظہار شروع کر ديتےہيں، انھيں دانستہ تشہير کيے گۓ غلط واقعات اور تاثرات کی بجاۓ حقائق کا بغور جائزہ لينا چاہيے۔



    ڈاکٹر عافيہ کيس کے حوالے سے امريکہ پر جو شديد تنقید اور جس نفرت کا اظہار کيا جاتا ہے وہ ان کے مبينہ طور پر کئ برسوں تک گمشدہ رہنے اور امريکی حکام کی جانب سے ان پر اس دوران ڈھاۓ جانے والے مبينہ الزامات پر مبنی ہے۔ يہ الزامات اور کہانياں، جو کہ اکثر خود ايک دوسرے کی نفی کرتی ہيں پاکستانی ميڈيا کے ايک مخصوص حصے کی جانب سے اس کيس کو سياسی رنگ دينے کی کوششوں کا حصہ ہے۔

    دلچسپ بات يہ ہے کہ خود ان کی قانونی ٹيم نے يہ واضح کيا ہے کہ ان پر گرفتاری کے دوران کسی بھی قسم کا تشدد نہيں کيا گيا۔ اس کے علاوہ ان کے وکيل کا يہ بيان ريکارڈ پر موجود ہے کہ ان کی کئ برسوں تک گمشدگی کا نيويارک ميں ہونے والے مقدمے سے کوئ تعلق نہيں ہے۔

    اس معاملے ميں تو "مدعی سست اور گواہ چست" والی کہاوت صادق آتی ہے۔

    سازشی کہانيوں کو من وعن تسليم کرنے والے دوست جو اس کيس کو بنياد بنا کر امريکہ معاشرے اور يہاں کے نظام کو ہدف تنقيد بناتے ہيں، انھيں ميں ياد دلا دوں کہ خود ڈاکٹر عافيہ بھی اسی معاشرے اور نظام کا حصہ رہی ہيں اور انھوں نے اپنی مرضی سے اسی نظام کے اصولوں کے تحت قريب 10 برس گزارے ہیں۔ اس وقت بھی ان کے ايک بھائ اپنے اہل خانہ کے ساتھ اسی معاشرے اور نظام کا حصہ ہيں۔

    اس وقت بھی ڈاکٹر عافيہ کو اپنے وکيلوں تک رسائ حاصل ہے اور ايک قيدی کی حيثيت سے انھيں مخصوص قانونی حقوق بھی حاصل ہيں۔ انھيں اور ان کے وکلاء کو اس بات کا اختيار ہے کہ وہ کسی بھی زيادتی کے حوالے سے مناسب تاديبی کاروائ کريں اور اگر وہ يہ سمجھتے ہيں کہ کسی بھی طرح سے ان کے حقوق پامال کيے گۓ ہيں تو متعلقہ حکام کو اس بارے ميں آگاہ کريں۔


    فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

    digitaloutreachstate.gov

    www.state.gov

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/USUrduDigitalOutreach/122365134490320?v=wall








  21. #39
    shumailaa is offline Star Member
    Long Live Pakistan
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta,GA,USA
    Posts
    1,513
    Quoted
    557 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by xpakistani View Post
    mubarik hoo app subh MAMOON bananey waley hain very soon
    Please yeahan tou mazzaq na karou bhai..

  22. #40
    Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    13,944
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

    Re: Dr Afia Got Cancer and is Pregnant(because of Rape) - United States of Terrorism

    [QUOTE=__QanOOn__;3225673]@PTI (Munnafiq + Liar)

    And do you know the person in the picture below and can you tell under who's Govt; he was handed over to the US?

    [/Q
    Who was the president at that time??? Where from American took him??? and now in which party that laghari's doing politics??? Kansi was from Quetta and i m as well and know what people of his family and people living in quetta says.
    Nobody blamed NS on that issue but blamed laghari, btw what was your age at that time?? even i went to the that hotel in DG Khan and heard the same thing that laghari was involved in that. anyways na wo sahi howa aur na ya jo ho raha hay behtar hay k hum past say bahar nikal ker apnay amaal ko sahi kernay ki koshish karain taa k hum may Allah paak himat aur hosla paida kerday logo'n say muqabla kernay ka.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in