Thread: Maat by Umera Ahmad Episode 24

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Maat by Umera Ahmad Episode 24

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Kaleem For This Useful Post:

aafroaish (02-17-2012), Amra_Afaq (02-18-2012), angel4mheaven143 (02-18-2012), anz3611 (02-18-2012), ~spr!ng~ (02-18-2012), dildarsadqay (02-18-2012), fozai (02-17-2012), friend1 (02-21-2012), generationext76 (02-17-2012), gerlando9 (02-18-2012), gurya77 (03-14-2012), innocent girl 12 (04-12-2012), janab (02-23-2012), jasmine1111 (02-18-2012), je£ya (02-18-2012), khadijah (02-18-2012), krass (02-24-2012), love4life97 (02-19-2012), mehar.n (02-17-2012), NADEEMJILANI (02-18-2012), rocki (02-18-2012), Royal Cascade (02-18-2012), saleem ahmad (02-18-2012), scrawnylittledork (02-19-2012), seerat123 (02-18-2012), sweetrukh (02-18-2012), umebilal (02-18-2012)

iramshah is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Maat by Umera Ahmad Episode 24

very very very sad.this should not be happen ...........................this is too much for a person to sacrifice all life and deserve nothing.........so sad for Aiman.

kazisalman is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Today I really felt that I have wasted my 25 hours of my life. Dramas are suppose to give a positive message and tell people look what ever happens now is just a phase and at the end truth will win. But by watching this no person would trust anyone. I don't know what else to say that this crapiest ending.

Cuteflower is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Aray doosto next episode ka to intizar ker lo. pehlay hi se kiu sooch rahay ho crapiest ending ka. Drama ka naam hai MAAT. Or kabhi bhi such ko maat nahi ho sakti. Main ending bata ker sub kuch spoil nahi kerna cahti lakin itna bata daiti hoon k waisa end nahi ho ga jaisa is episode ko daikhnay k baad aap andazay laga rahay hain. Is drama ki Writer UMAIRA AHMED hain jo TALKH zaroor likhti hain lakin GHALT nahi. So wait for the best ending patiently!

umeasad is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kazisalman View Post
    Today I really felt that I have wasted my 25 hours of my life. Dramas are suppose to give a positive message and tell people look what ever happens now is just a phase and at the end truth will win. But by watching this no person would trust anyone. I don't know what else to say that this crapiest ending.
    I agree with you 100%.I will never watch any drama written by Umera Ahmad.

jasmine1111 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuteflower View Post
    Aray doosto next episode ka to intizar ker lo. pehlay hi se kiu sooch rahay ho crapiest ending ka. Drama ka naam hai MAAT. Or kabhi bhi such ko maat nahi ho sakti. Main ending bata ker sub kuch spoil nahi kerna cahti lakin itna bata daiti hoon k waisa end nahi ho ga jaisa is episode ko daikhnay k baad aap andazay laga rahay hain. Is drama ki Writer UMAIRA AHMED hain jo TALKH zaroor likhti hain lakin GHALT nahi. So wait for the best ending patiently!

you are right

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by umeasad View Post
    I agree with you 100%.I will never watch any drama written by Umera Ahmad.
    you will disagree after 1 or 2 episodes end is not like that you guys are thinking

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kazisalman View Post
    thora sabar karen aakhir mein sab acha hai selfish ko saza mil k rahe gi apk aandaza bilkul ghalat hai aur aap ne bilku lwaste nahin kye apne 25 hours good luck

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

biyaa1 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

really veryyyyyyy disappointing darama.... specially Aeman's ch erecter... its enough yaar sacrifices & sacrifices .... & i really wish to beat Faisal & saman alotttttttttt .. huh

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

really veryyyyyyy disappointing darama.... specially Aeman's ch erecter... its enough yaar sacrifices & sacrifices .... & i really wish to beat Faisal & saman alotttttttttt .. huh but at the end i hope it will be +tv & might faisal will leave saman forever & xcept Eman forever hope so

Amra_Afaq is offline Expert Member
    Trust is the basis of any and
    every relation. Trust fully
    but first figure out who's
    trust worthy.

Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Eagerly waiting for the next episode. Although I haven't read the story of this drama before, I know the end is not going to be what it seems it is going to be. Umera Ahmed's story endings are always very unexpected. And that's what makes her stories different from the other writers.

shahzadsheriff is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I have read the novel ..faisal gonna marry saman again and hadeed stays with aimen ..but i really dont like the ending of the novel i hope they will change the end bcoz saman lived a very good life.. nothing bad happen 2 her? what kind of message is this?? saman was a selfish and a greedy person but she gets everything what she wants..and aimen gets divorce jabke usne apni sari zindagi faisal ko di ..VERY WRONG MESSAGE !

saleem ahmad is offline Senior Member
    always care about you

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I haven't read the novel and what I heard from those who read the novel is that the ending will be a happy ending. But the point is that, ok Amain will get Haded, but was Fasial appreciated of what Amain has done for him? Or did Saman get any punishment that she deserved? Can't wait to waste 1 or 2 more hours on this drama...

Royal Cascade is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shahzadsheriff View Post
    I have read the novel ..faisal gonna marry saman again and hadeed stays with aimen ..but i really dont like the ending of the novel i hope they will change the end bcoz saman lived a very good life.. nothing bad happen 2 her? what kind of message is this?? saman was a selfish and a greedy person but she gets everything what she wants..and aimen gets divorce jabke usne apni sari zindagi faisal ko di ..VERY WRONG MESSAGE !

OMG... if u r rite... i hate Faisal character.... is he really so dumb... again married with saman... does she deserve even a single hello from him...............OMG.. OMG

kazisalman is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Yaar what kind of person Faisal is? Maine tou yeh suna tha ka mard to bewafa aurat ko zindagi bhar nahin maaf karta. Tu phir yeh kia hai.

smd is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm 100% agree with you.Well said Umera Ahmed novels bit different from others at the same time very realistic.

seerat123 is offline Expert Member
    Always Forgive Your
    Enemies,Nothing Annoys Them So
    Much

Quoted
    355 Post(s)

itnay salon ke mehnat k baad aiman ke life main sab kuch set hua tha aur ab phir yeh fazool saman a gaye hai us ke zin adagi main zeher gholnay k liay mujhe is baat ka yaqeen hai k faisal ne ager aiman ko chor bhi diya tu hadeed usay nahe choray ga

s_mushabi is offline Member
    With a right person, even a
    simple song turns into a
    beautiful melody ♥

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Faisal jesa ghatia insan main ne apne zindagi main nai dhekha aur jo kuch Umera dhekhna chaha rahi hain yeh reality main nai hota. yeh kise English fiction main tu possible hai lekin Pakistani men issa kar le yeh tu namumkin hai.Aimen ko Hadeed mil bhe jaye lekin phir bhe uss par divorce ka dhag tu lag jaye ga wo bhe begunah.very sad

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

When we get old we need a companion..children have their own lives..Maay ne was the good depiction of it...bahout bura aur pessimistic novel tha aur drama ka end bhe change nai kia.very sad..uhhhh ..huuuuuu

bia.roz@gmail.com is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iramshah View Post
    very very very sad.this should not be happen ...........................this is too much for a person to sacrifice all life and deserve nothing.........so sad for Aiman.
    O' people plz have some patience, this author is trying to convey a message saying plz look into your hearts there can be 3 kinds of people in this world, one is selfish, greedy and mean. 2nd type of people would be pious, generous and God! fearing. The last type would be in the middle that takes advantage of both sides. So people it is upto you all to judge in which category you fall. Last but not least this World is an amazing place with lots of amazing characters. Thanks! for reading my post.

love4life97 is offline Star Member
    awaara awaara dil awaara hua

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

tnkx for sharing

sad_shaf is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Allah tala kabhi apnay bandoon ko zaroorat say ziyada nahi aazmata or na hi zarorat say ziyada taklif daita hay .har khoshi kay baad ghami or ghami kay baad khoshi aati hay or jo insaan bura karta hay uss ka anjaam bura hi hota hay.such ki hamaisha jeet hoti hay.achay insaan ko uss kay achai ka badla dunya main bhi milay ga or aakhrat main bhi .

Allah nay jo dunya banai hay uss main apnay faisloon main kahin na insafi nahi karta .yeh alag baat hay kay apnay waqt par hi insaan ko sab milta hay .or zaror milta hay .bhalay say writer jo bhi likhay .Allah kay yahan buhat insaaf hay

friend1 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    5 Post(s)

If Umera's drama doesn't make realistic ending i will stop watching her drama. promo for the last episode is dissapointing. can't wait to watch last episode as some one said to waist two more hours

janab is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

koi itna selfish kese ho sakta hy i mean jis larki ne faisal k sath itna sab kch kia wo usy dobara accept kar rah hy or jisne sari zindagi uski pyarka intezarkia uske bete ko apny ulaad ki tarah pala us k sath wo itna ghalat kare ga .....not fair.............

Page 1 of 2 12 Last