All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Analysis of Political Analysts on MQM's "Empowered Women ... Stronger Pakistan" Women Convention

Hidden_Trigger is offline Banned
    AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Analysis of Political Analysts on MQM's "Empowered Women ... Stronger Pakistan" Women Convention

Analysis of Political Analysts on MQM's "Empowered Women ... Stronger Pakistan" Women Convention

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Difference between Middle Class & Feudal Elite of Pakistan & What is MQM? Analysis of Hasan Nisar

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hidden_Trigger For This Useful Post:

junaidshah (02-24-2012), saimaa (02-23-2012), __QanOOn__ (02-23-2012)

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Re: Analysis of Political Analysts on MQM's "Empowered Women ... Stronger Pakistan" Women Convention

"EMPOWER WOMEN, STRONG PAKISTAN"
    BIGGEST WOMEN GATHERING IN THE POLITICAL HISTORY OF THE WORLD
    held on 19 February 2012 at Bagh-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Karachi
    A NEW HISTORY HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE POLITICAL HISTORY OF THE WORLD: ALTAF HUSSAIN
    WOMEN MUST BE EMPOWERED FOR A PROSPEROUS PAKISTAN

Women power: Records tumble as MQM holds female-only rally – The Express Tribune

Untitled.jpg

432335_10151292078145411_631845410_22891854_2137611421_n.jpg

CNN

430459_10150705078996584_623086583_11333196_1233604669_n.jpg

DilDil is offline Star Member
    DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Re: Analysis of Political Analysts on MQM's "Empowered Women ... Stronger Pakistan" Women Convention

If it in the end does some good for the women then it is worth it. Give credit where it belongs.

But still MQM must publically seek forgiveness for the mass target killings and bhatta-khoree in Karachi. It should as well seek forgiveness for creating the racist tensions among the community.
    We are awaiting for this mass apology to come public now.

Above all Altaf Hussein must come back to Karachi and ask for forgiveness on a personal basis from those whose family members he killed and give them blood money if they accept.
    That is the only way forward. How long can he live there in London and rule his group from a distance. No leader in history has ever succeeded while being so distant from his group and not sharing their grief and sorrow and himself living in luxury while they suffer in destitution.

Hidden Trigger is offline Banned
    World full of hyprocrisy....

Quoted
    4 Post(s)

ilzam laganey say pehley Altaf hussain sahab kay liey suboot lao... ya is video ka jawab do!

DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

[QUOTE=double91869;3278751
    ilzam laganey say pehley Altaf hussain sahab kay liey suboot lao... ya is video ka jawab do![/QUOTE]

And mix not truth with falsehood, nor conceal the truth while you know (the truth).
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter
    #2, Verse #42)

I saw your video, and listened to the speaker who is Maudoodi's son. If what he has said is true then it is shocking. No Muslim could ever support JI or similar parties if what he said about them is true. I did not know all this. And I find no hesitation in changing my perceptions and loyalties when the truth is revealed.
    A believer, a Muslim can never ever take a stand and position on Falsehood and Untruth. We know and learn as we go along with life and must keep on changing with the revelation of truth and to adhere to the Truth alone. We should not support any leader or party just based on loyalty, but the TRUTH.
    If you know about AH's murderous background and still stand and support him then you are answerable to the people and Allah who knows all that is hidden.
    You can see the difference between you and me. You were trying to defent AH's murders and crimes by proving that other parties are also indulging in it. My position is let us join forces and condemn each and every person or party guilty of crime and murder.
    Allah indeed is fully aware and knows the secrets of the heart. We can cheat and bluff each other but not Him.
    Hence, have Taqwa (fear) of Allah, there is life and guidance in it.

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by double91869 View Post

ilzam laganey say pehley Altaf hussain sahab kay liey suboot lao... ya is video ka jawab do!
    Is this true , if then how disgusting JI is??

khanov is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DilDil View Post
    And mix not truth with falsehood, nor conceal the truth while you know (the truth).
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter
    #2, Verse #42)

I saw your video, and listened to the speaker who is Maudoodi's son. If what he has said is true then it is shocking. No Muslim could ever support JI or similar parties if what he said about them is true. I did not know all this. And I find no hesitation in changing my perceptions and loyalties when the truth is revealed.
    A believer, a Muslim can never ever take a stand and position on Falsehood and Untruth. We know and learn as we go along with life and must keep on changing with the revelation of truth and to adhere to the Truth alone. We should not support any leader or party just based on loyalty, but the TRUTH.
    If you know about AH's murderous background and still stand and support him then you are answerable to the people and Allah who knows all that is hidden.
    You can see the difference between you and me. You were trying to defent AH's murders and crimes by proving that other parties are also indulging in it. My position is let us join forces and condemn each and every person or party guilty of crime and murder.
    Allah indeed is fully aware and knows the secrets of the heart. We can cheat and bluff each other but not Him.
    Hence, have Taqwa (fear) of Allah, there is life and guidance in it.

If you think what you have said or heard is truth, then the onus of proving it in the court of justice is upon you, otherwise Rasool Allah (SW), those who speaks lies about people Allah's curse upon them, and for a liar it is enough that he passed on the lie without confirming the source
    you rightly said, "Allah indeed is fully aware and knows the secrets of the heart",
    but it seems you are claiming to be the partner of Allah (Nauzibillah) by knowing the secret of the hearts and fully aware of things which you have not witnessed, may God forgive you!!! unless you repent.

DilDil

Quoted
    543 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanov View Post
    If you think what you have said or heard is truth, then the onus of proving it in the court of justice is upon you, otherwise Rasool Allah (SW), those who speaks lies about people Allah's curse upon them, and for a liar it is enough that he passed on the lie without confirming the source
    you rightly said, "Allah indeed is fully aware and knows the secrets of the heart",
    but it seems you are claiming to be the partner of Allah (Nauzibillah) by knowing the secret of the hearts and fully aware of things which you have not witnessed, may God forgive you!!! unless you repent.
    I try not to interact with stark idiots, who know not what they are reading or what they are seeing. Read again what I have said. I repeat, '' If what he has said is true then it is shocking. No Muslim could ever support JI or similar parties if what he said about them is true.'' That '' if '' is the basis of my argument. I did not categorically accuse someone, rather after listening to the son of the dead Person said that '' if '' he is correct in his allegations then it is a serious matter.

Your diminished mind, it seems is unable to comprehend that basic fact. I regret having to waste time on bafoons on these silly and non existent points.

Are you clear now that I have not accused anyone. Just said that if the allegations are true then it is a serious matter.

apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    306 Post(s)

abay o columbus kay chotay hil hil

stop burning in hate of mqm and start reading books of history, culture of pakistan (not only ur fiqa or ur people) this video is very old and if u are seen this first time that mean u r really dumhead and wasting ur time or fk. first learn every thing about jamat. i mentioned this video long time ago and mention farooq hayder comment about jammat.

but people like u are influenced by religious dumheads and so called scholars and think that islam is a politcal system. this is the unsult to islam but no body ask them becaue they hide behind quran and in the name o f hadis.

mr faroooq hyder said that his father mr great very great most great moudoudi never let his own children close to jamat or its affairs. just like qazi hussain ahmed son study in america but other youth died in afghanistan , munawar husan son is a doctor but other ordinary person son died in afganistan. jamat ul munafiqeen

khanov is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

I try not to interact with stark idiots, who know not what they are reading or what they are seeing. Read again what I have said. I repeat, '' If what he has said is true then it is shocking. No Muslim could ever support JI or similar parties if what he said about them is true.'' That '' if '' is the basis of my argument. I did not categorically accuse someone, rather after listening to the son of the dead Person said that '' if '' he is correct in his allegations then it is a serious matter.

Your diminished mind, it seems is unable to comprehend that basic fact. I regret having to waste time on bafoons on these silly and non existent points.

Are you clear now that I have not accused anyone. Just said that if the allegations are true then it is a serious matter.

You son of an idiot, read your own writing, your believe is this, you are even lying what have you written, you such a stupid and arrogant son of a b--, you are filthy son of a s---.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

You son of an idiot, read your own writing above in blue, your believe is this, you are even lying what have you written, you such a stupid and arrogant son of a b--, you are filthy son of a s---.

apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    306 Post(s)

WARNING
    Please refrain from going offtopic.

Muhammad_is_the_way is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Jalsa to bara kerna seekh liya hai tum logon ne magar sach bolna nahi seekha, na tumne na tumharey leader ney.
    Watch the whole parts of this series on Syed Abul Aala's sons. The fact is that the mother and siblings of this guy went against him in the court.

Aur yeh wala propaganda bhi tumhara bohat purana hai, apne media cell se kaho k rozana naya jhoot tarashna parega kyunke aik jhoot baar baar nahi chalega.

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Jamaati tthaa,, sub sai barri munafiqoon ki jamaat jo dur badar phir rahi hai kabhi idhar kabhi udhar her rang o nasal k logon nai issay burri tarhaan mustarad kia haii