Thread: Meray Qatil Meray Dildar by HUM TV Episode 20

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Meray Qatil Meray Dildar by HUM TV Episode 20

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Kaleem For This Useful Post:

aanesa (02-26-2012), Amra_Afaq (02-27-2012), anz3611 (02-27-2012), cute smile* (02-27-2012), falcon star (02-27-2012), friend1 (02-29-2012), gerlando9 (02-27-2012), jasmine1111 (02-27-2012), khadijah (02-28-2012), krass (02-26-2012), mehar.n (02-27-2012), na_yaaftt (02-26-2012), rashidiya19 (02-27-2012), rocki (02-28-2012), rola (02-27-2012), rose afs (02-27-2012), saleem ahmad (03-02-2012), seerat123 (02-26-2012), shasan (02-27-2012), sweetrukh (02-27-2012)

sabeen imran is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Meray Qatil Meray Dildar by HUM TV Episode 20

wht r they showing , it cud not b possible in reality , tht a women is living with her husband n her ex husband n her ex husbands 2nd wife together in the same house , come on it dosnt even look right morally n ethically , they have make religion a joke , this is not indian drama , think about our own culture n ground realities b4 making these stupid indian kind of dramas , i dunno but ppl shud not encourage these kind of dramas , it is persuading a very wrong pic in our society , i dont watch it but some 1 was teling me n i watched some of it n i simply cant bear it for a moment , our society cant tolerate these kind of things n it wud unbalance the whole system , our ppl dont have even big houses , they live in small houses with so mny realtives in diff realtions living in the same house , wht they r showing is so wrong,,

seerat123 is offline Expert Member
    Always Forgive Your
    Enemies,Nothing Annoys Them So
    Much

Quoted
    355 Post(s)

wow yeh episode dekh k maza a gaya maham ne phopo aur shifa se gin gin k badlay liay hain ab un dono ko ehsaas ho ga k jab wo maham aur rubab se kaam kerwatien thien tu un ko kaisa feel hota ho ga phopo ke emotional blackmailing bhi un k kaam nahe aye

na_yaaftt is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    6 Post(s)

There is nothing wrong they are showing in this drama he left her with his own free will and there is nowhere in Islam that you can not marry inthesame family .it happens in our society so many times even Man marrying two sister. This drama is showing a very sad truth of our society .how sometime people miss use other people I think you have not seen this dramas early episode then you would not say this

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

It's very difficult for Mahum what she is doing but I wish there were more girls who could stand for them self and good for Omer buzdil mardun ko muhabat kerny ka drama nahi kerna chyai . Muhabat key nam per Mahum ki zindagi berbaad ker di usney

Amra_Afaq is offline Expert Member
    Trust is the basis of any and
    every relation. Trust fully
    but first figure out who's
    trust worthy.

Quoted
    111 Post(s)

I love it! Jis tarah Maham phupho aur Shifa se badla le rahi hai dekh ke buhut maza araha hai.

I don't think that they are showing anything wrong in this drama. It's not something impossible or forbidden. It happens many times that people end up marrying the brother or sister of their husband or wife, circumstances are different in each case but it does happen. As long as it's not 'haraam' in Islam, it's not wrong.

<nazish> Guest
    Edit>

shagufta ejaz acting is really gooood

ab acha hogya hia yeh drama...

Anum678 is offline Senior Member
    very Happy....yupeee...

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabeen imran View Post
    wht r they showing , it cud not b possible in reality , tht a women is living with her husband n her ex husband n her ex husbands 2nd wife together in the same house , come on it dosnt even look right morally n ethically , they have make religion a joke , this is not indian drama , think about our own culture n ground realities b4 making these stupid indian kind of dramas , i dunno but ppl shud not encourage these kind of dramas , it is persuading a very wrong pic in our society , i dont watch it but some 1 was teling me n i watched some of it n i simply cant bear it for a moment , our society cant tolerate these kind of things n it wud unbalance the whole system , our ppl dont have even big houses , they live in small houses with so mny realtives in diff realtions living in the same house , wht they r showing is so wrong,,

I don't think this is wrong because it always happen and its not even against to our religion. Things are changing, so people need to change their mentailty as well.....

jasmine1111 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sabeen imran View Post
    there is nothing wrong ethically or morally or riligiously and impossible and the person who told you about this drama, should have told you in veryyy detail

mehar.n is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    60 Post(s)

ab maham sahi raste per aaye hai................

s_mushabi is offline Member
    With a right person, even a
    simple song turns into a
    beautiful melody ♥

Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Mahum is doing what she has to do but she can't do it without the help of Bakhtayar. It means only husband can raise the respect of his wife in his home.

fozai is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeh!that's true hubby has to respect wife n favor otherwise otherwise others take her for granted!

sabeen imran is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    7 Post(s)

well i think thr is , so its in my opinion n dont have to b agree with me as i dont have to b with urs ,right !!

mjhossain is offline Genius Member
    I got My Swagg on!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    109 Post(s)

lmfao dis is gettn more of a comedy rather den a serious drama i jus watch dis coz of maham talkn bk to phuppo nd bakhtiar bein a joru ka ghulam lmfao

Amna...!!! is offline Junior Member
    <3

Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by na_yaaftt View Post
    There is nothing wrong they are showing in this drama he left her with his own free will and there is nowhere in Islam that you can not marry inthesame family .it happens in our society so many times even Man marrying two sister. This drama is showing a very sad truth of our society .how sometime people miss use other people I think you have not seen this dramas early episode then you would not say this

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

It's very difficult for Mahum what she is doing but I wish there were more girls who could stand for them self and good for Omer buzdil mardun ko muhabat kerny ka drama nahi kerna chyai . Muhabat key nam per Mahum ki zindagi berbaad ker di usney
    Soo sooo true...specially kay BUZDIL mardon ko muhabbat nahi kerni chahiye...inn jaise mardon ko shifa jaisi hi biwi milni chahiye they dont deserve girls like maham..!!