Thread: Discrimination by Admins !!!

Arsal is offline is A r s a L.
    Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

Question Discrimination by Admins !!!

POINTS TO PONDER
    *** I respect girls and i know they are 100% talented and capable of doing almost everything boys can do !!!

****** I am not writing this for myself in any sence rather its for some of very old users of forums who are good at everything here but being ignored by ADMINS !!!
    Hope this does not gets moved or deletedalthough not a very old user of this forums but have stayed here for quite a while !!! so i guess i have enough rites and can talk freely

the point in my mind is that y does these admins find girls and only the girls so much eligible/capable of moderating this forum !!! is there a critera ...i know admins here consider themselves as superior as they own forum & they r sometimes rude but they should not forget that no matter they created this forums , its us the users who are the ones who are one of the vital reasons for exitense of this place !!!

So i mean y only girls??? y boys who deserve to be mods n who people want to see as mods and who r talented enough to be considered but on purpose are ignored !!! I have remained Admin of a forum for more thn 5 years and it was one of the best forums i guess but i dint see any rzn for no considering boys as moderators and we had a criteria for that and i was nothing persnl !!

Here i would also add that The issues are not being solved ... and for this i would quote my very own example !!! i had my issue that my smilies were not working and i had to manually put line breaks but thr was only one mod Ammy who listened and although he is a nice chap but he couldnt solve my issue so i left the forums as it was being hard to type one msg even when u have to rite html codes like < b > < b r / > [ c o l o r ] etc and rite now i m doing this to post my msgs too ... and even at that time i contacted admins n they dint responded !!! so wats the real deal ?so many of mods no one can solve issues !!! this is also a point to consider ...

neways !!! and in the last i would like to say BYE and Allah hafiz to my frnds on this forum as most probably ill be kicked off this forum as soon as any Admins visits this topic

It was nice knowing u al n will miss u ...if i m kicked u all have my ids ... Peace !!!

اے اللہ ! میں تجھ سے ایسے ایمان اور سکونِ قلب کا طلبگار ہوں، جو میرے دل میں پیوست ھو جائے۔ اور مجھے یقیں ہو جائے کے جو تکلیف مجھے پہنچی ہے وہ تیری طرف سے ہے۔
    اے اللہ ! مجھے ایسا بنا دے کے میں دل کی گہرائیوں سے تجھے محبت کروں اور میں اپنی ساری کوشش تیری رضا کے لئے لگا دوں۔
    اے اللہ ! اسلام کے ذریعے میری حفاظت فرما! آمین ثم آمین یا رب العالمین

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arsal For This Useful Post:

- Lily - (03-08-2012), Chicky (03-10-2012), mi$$y (03-08-2012), P0!s0N !vy (03-12-2012), smarty cat (03-10-2012)

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

Re: Discrimination by Admins !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    If I didnt care what a user thinks I wouldn't be here, it is that simple. Good that I fulfil your expectations, plus people who try to solve the problems they first contact you adn ask you if the answer is not rite then they go up in the public and say look what is going on. But I guess you didnt have that in you so for me you are again the same typical type who thinks that everything is wrong with the others and I myself is always rite.Ban or insult again same stuff you are talking about, We dont ban or insult someone on personal basis you will start a thread point a finger at anyone they will reply rite or you think you will get away with it? It is a public forum people answer to queries as long as everything is within the rule and i dont see you breaking any rules so stop acting mazloom nothing is going to happen no insults no bans. You wanted us to hear you and we heard you now if the solution didnt come up then you can say we are not helping you.Thank You again for your reply,Kaleem
    if u think i have done a mistake then u r suppose to do the same mistake by confrontation??? , and yeah u have took it personal as issues ki baat nahi ki aap ne just using a insulting approach as " good that i fulfil expctation , typical type person or mazloon thing " Listen man u r having this tone coz some1 just stood up and spoke and u felt bad tht who the hell is he to talk and if u care and u r here then i shld have been much better that u had been nice and deal me !!! even u tell me dat i chose a rong way to register my complain but in a much nicer way u have just done !!! and its not the first time i m talkin to u , u r a bz b so u dun remember man !!! neways if u r convincied that u have to proove me rong rather taking this conversation to smooth end ... Sir my appologies that i spoke up against u , it was perhaps a mistake to expect anything

thanks for ur precious time !!!

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ar View Post
    if u think i have done a mistake then u r suppose to do the same mistake by confrontation??? , and yeah u have took it personal as issues ki baat nahi ki aap ne just using a insulting approach as " good that i fulfil expctation , typical type person or mazloon thing " Listen man u r having this tone coz some1 just stood up and spoke and u felt bad tht who the hell is he to talk and if u care and u r here then i shld have been much better that u had been nice and deal me !!! even u tell me dat i chose a rong way to register my complain but in a much nicer way u have just done !!! and its not the first time i m talkin to u , u r a bz b so u dun remember man !!! neways if u r convincied that u have to proove me rong rather taking this conversation to smooth end ... Sir my appologies that i spoke up against u , it was perhaps a mistake to expect anything

thanks for ur precious time !!!
    Arite man you are rite everyone else is wrong. You are the bravest person around.

Have a nice day!
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

Arite man you are rite everyone else is wrong. You are the bravest person around.Have a nice day!
    lol... no u r the boss here and boss is u know always rite ;)

n u have a gudnyt ...

Sparkling_Ey3s is offline *~Trapped~*
    searching d beauty in lyf :P

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

aik taraf inko mod nahi banana aur dusri taraf larkiyton k mod banay py baat hai...xx joo banan chahta hai woh yahan mod banta hai...aur mein demod hoty hoon meri jaga app suggest kr k bata dein k kis larkay nay mod bana hai..

ڈوبا ہوا ہے دل میرا خوابوں کی جھیل میں

آنکھوں میں خواہشوں کی تھکن کا خمار ہے

Talha I is offline Expert Member
    Longing for constant happiness
    is one of the major causes of
    sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

Walaikum assalam.. i may be the only one to agree with arsal bro here.. (thats doesnt really mean i want to be a moderator at all , mjhy offer mil bhi jaye tou i wont accept kuz khuwari ke kaaam nahi karta mein )
    lekin precisely its true what arsal bro wrote..
    and its true that admins normally go really wild if any of the members talk anything against them!

Arite man you are rite everyone else is wrong. You are the bravest person around.

Have a nice day!
    Well kaleem bro thats really not the way to respond to anyone , where you are in the governing position

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling_Ey3s View Post
    aik taraf inko mod nahi banana aur dusri taraf larkiyton k mod banay py baat hai...xx joo banan chahta hai woh yahan mod banta hai...aur mein demod hoty hoon meri jaga app suggest kr k bata dein k kis larkay nay mod bana hai..
    aray meri behen aaap jazbati na hon kuch hi mods tou mjhy pasand hain unme se ek aap hain
    If pain could speak; it would have so much to tell.

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Talha I View Post
    Walaikum assalam.. i may be the only one to agree with arsal bro here.. (thats doesnt really mean i want to be a moderator at all , mjhy offer mil bhi jaye tou i wont accept kuz khuwari ke kaaam nahi karta mein )lekin precisely its true what arsal bro wrote..and its true that admins normally go really wild if any of the members talk anything against them!aray meri behen aaap jazbati na hon kuch hi mods tou mjhy pasand hain unme se ek aap hain
    chanda mein jazbati nahi hoo rahy fact ki baat kr rahy hun...ap apna khud dekh loo k app nahi bana chahty ..jo larkiyan wailiyan hi hoty hain yani ghar mein hotien hai to phr aesay kaam yani modship krty hain...aur larky to full day bizi kabhi doston k sath ghoomna etc job b iss lea nahi apply krty....abb yahan ginay chunay hi larkay active hain ziada inn sections mein politics k ilawa ....to deekhoo laroo nahi jitna tym aoo enjoy kr k jaoo..kiun k larnay k lea aur b bht say mamlay hain... jo cheez apko buri lagty hai ignore krr doo..jo app logon ko buri lafg rahy hai woh kisi aur member ko achy lagty hoo...yahan hum sakon aur khush gappion k lea aty hain nah k larnay jhagarnay its friends korner ..koi fight club nahi hai....apna point bataooo zaroor apka haq hai ..lakin usko poora kerwanay k lea shor sharaba is not a good thing..

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

jab app khud hi mod nahi banana chahty to apko iss behas mein nahi parhna chahiye k koun mod hai yahan aur koun nahi... mje b aik issue tha mein nay uss issue ko samjhnay k lea mod bany thy..takay woh issue hi khatam hoo jaye ..magar mje asal haqeqat pata lag gay... so no more isuues..app b try kr loo

Hit Man is offline Moderator
    Edit>

Quoted
    27 Post(s)

We should thank every one in this thread.

I will say Thank You everyone for telling us how to run a forum we didnt know that since 2006.

speedyturtle is offline fk ke mods MOTEY hain
    Never argue with an idiot,
    they drag you down to their
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

I personally dont see a problem in who admin choose to be mod and who they dont. i have been a mod in many 5 forums before here and actually ran my own forums as well but does that mean that my experience would make me right about everything? NO. We are all human being and we all make mistakes but just cause the admins didnt make you a mod doesnt mean they have made a mistake. I look at public forums like a business, you buy the website, buy the forums, than work really hard to run that place and on top of that you got monthly bill to pay as well. Now if i am doing all this than i should have the choice to choose who can be a part of my team and in this case admin should be able to choose who can run there forums better than others. I am not buttering the admins up cause when it comes to my section i would standup and take what i need if i know i am right unless they can prove me wrong and i do argue with them but i am sure they know who they can work with as a team as well as i wouldnt want someone in my team if i feel that they can work as a team.

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    Sab se Pehley PAKISTAN
    Sab Kuch Sikha Doon
    Apney Haath Per Kata Doon
    Perh Pe Charhna Sikha Doon
    Neechey Kharhey Raho Aur
    Kaho Ke Angoor Khathey Hain

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

chanda mein jazbati nahi hoo rahy fact ki baat kr rahy hun...ap apna khud dekh loo k app nahi bana chahty ..jo larkiyan wailiyan hi hoty hain yani ghar mein hotien hai to phr aesay kaam yani modship krty hain...aur larky to full day bizi kabhi doston k sath ghoomna etc job b iss lea nahi apply krty....abb yahan ginay chunay hi larkay active hain ziada inn sections mein politics k ilawa ....to deekhoo laroo nahi jitna tym aoo enjoy kr k jaoo..kiun k larnay k lea aur b bht say mamlay hain... jo cheez apko buri lagty hai ignore krr doo..jo app logon ko buri lafg rahy hai woh kisi aur member ko achy lagty hoo...yahan hum sakon aur khush gappion k lea aty hain nah k larnay jhagarnay its friends korner ..koi fight club nahi hai....apna point bataooo zaroor apka haq hai ..lakin usko poora kerwanay k lea shor sharaba is not a good thing..
    yeh lecture indirectly arsal bro ke liye hai na?
    kyunke mene tou yeh sab kiyaa hi nahi hai

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

yeh lecture indirectly arsal bro ke liye hai na?
    kyunke mene tou yeh sab kiyaa hi nahi hai
    jo jo parh raha hai usky lea hai...yani sab memberz k lea..

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

jo jo parh raha hai usky lea hai...yani sab memberz k lea..
    wah aapki yehi baat mjhy bht pasand hai.. quote ek ko karti hain lekin baat hoti sbke liye hai

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

wah aapki yehi baat mjhy bht pasand hai.. quote ek ko karti hain lekin baat hoti sbke liye hai
    hhahaha..apnay galaty ki arsal ki baat say agree krnay ki to abb bughtoo..hehehe..kidding..waisey kiya quote krnay say lazam hoo jata hai kiya k yeh baat srf uskay lea hai..yeh rule kahan likha hai...
    well agar app aesa sooch rahy to aesa bilkul nahi hai..i m just explainig the situation to everyone....kiun k yeh issue bar bar hoo skta hai...

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

hhahaha......acha kiya quote krnay say lazam hoo jata hai kiya k yeh baat srf uskay lea hai..yeh rule kahan likha hai...
    well agar app aesa sooch rahy to aesa bilkul nahi hai..i m just explainig the situation to everyone....kiun k yeh issue bar bar hoo skta hai...
    aap tention na lein janab.. mjhy aapka lecture bilkul bhi buraa nahi laga aur mein ik had tak itefaq bhi krta hun apke lecture se
    par apka SABKO btane ka andaz bht munfarid rahaaaaa

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

aap tention na lein janab.. mjhy aapka lecture bilkul bhi buraa nahi laga aur mein ik had tak itefaq bhi krta hun apke lecture se
    par apka SABKO btane ka andaz bht munfarid rahaaaaa
    hahas thankoo thankoo

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

with all due respect me ne shuru me hi likh dia tha mujhy larkio k mod honay se koi issue nahi hai ... i just wana convey that boys shld also b given equal opportunity !! sorry but u took me all rong ... and no u r one of the good mods around so u dun need to demod urself ... stay around and keep rocking the forums !!! and sorry if my words were of any pain to u ... stay blessed

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by speedyturtle View Post
    I personally dont see a problem in who admin choose to be mod and who they dont. i have been a mod in many 5 forums before here and actually ran my own forums as well but does that mean that my experience would make me right about everything? NO. We are all human being and we all make mistakes but just cause the admins didnt make you a mod doesnt mean they have made a mistake. I look at public forums like a business, you buy the website, buy the forums, than work really hard to run that place and on top of that you got monthly bill to pay as well. Now if i am doing all this than i should have the choice to choose who can be a part of my team and in this case admin should be able to choose who can run there forums better than others. I am not buttering the admins up cause when it comes to my section i would standup and take what i need if i know i am right unless they can prove me wrong and i do argue with them but i am sure they know who they can work with as a team as well as i wouldnt want someone in my team if i feel that they can work as a team.SPEEDYenjoy
    Totally agree with u bro !!! but still u said wen it comes to ur section ull stand up !!! as a user i consider myself a part of this place and in the same perspective wen i saw smthing unfair (in my point of view) i stood up and talked abt it !! dont wana go in long details as thts not the purpose here but yes i tried to communicate with the concerned person at some other level too but dint get a satisfactory response !!! so i came up here neways i know wot my intentions were so i m not at all feeling that i did anything wrong !!! but yes thats how i see the things , you are different person and u can think differently but at the same time i cant say u r rong and same goes out for u brother !!
    No hurt feelings !!! Stay Blessed

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Sorry but me ne koi shor sharaba nahi kia !! i just registered my point here ... few people including one admin just took it personal and messed up !!! baqi u can see aammy responded me in a kool way and convo ended with him smoothly but agar koi ye samjh le ga k he has position and he can insult any one so he is i guess wrong !!!

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

yeh lecture indirectly arsal bro ke liye hai na?kyunke mene tou yeh sab kiyaa hi nahi hai
    yup Talha jani .. yeh mery hi liay hai !! actually i m being confronted as a team here .. poori modship vs arsal thats wat a user gets wen he speaks up against a action .. the difference is wen a user feels bad abt smthng he is confronted badly so that no one can speak up in future !!! like every next mod come dint read the post completely and jus says that we dont fights, one is sayin thanks for teachng thm how to learn forum and one is sayin owners made this forum so they have full rite ( like users have nothing to do with where FK Stands now) and they have the right to remain silent and anything they speak would be used as a tool of group confrontation immidiately !!!

Hellloooo !!! i raised a issue here ,,,dint invade a war ... modship and admin ship is not just abt having a different nick color , its abt hearing the people around and yes they might b rong sometimes but that doesnt means that u deal them in the rudest and insultive way u could !!! thr r good ways !!!

Hit Man : this is perhaps the best forum i have ever been to and the administration team is to be actually appreciated for that !!! BUT if someone points a issue towards u that doesnt means he calls u a totall looser or failure !!! NO he is just telling u a area of improvement he thought it could b !!! but very sad to see that everybody else than Ammy_769 took it personal and tried to use a insultive tone !!

and yes this is the reason nobody speaks up here i guess coz people would love to keep thr respect

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

hhahaha..apnay galaty ki arsal ki baat say agree krnay ki to abb bughtoo..hehehe..kidding..waisey kiya quote krnay say lazam hoo jata hai kiya k yeh baat srf uskay lea hai..yeh rule kahan likha hai...well agar app aesa sooch rahy to aesa bilkul nahi hai..i m just explainig the situation to everyone....kiun k yeh issue bar bar hoo skta hai...
    Talha bro !!! q krdi tum ne yeh ghalti :|

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ar View Post
    yup Talha jani .. yeh mery hi liay hai !! actually i m being confronted as a team here .. poori modship vs arsal thats wat a user gets wen he speaks up against a action .. the difference is wen a user feels bad abt smthng he is confronted badly so that no one can speak up in future !!! like every next mod come dint read the post completely and jus says that we dont fights, one is sayin thanks for teachng thm how to learn forum and one is sayin owners made this forum so they have full rite ( like users have nothing to do with where FK Stands now) and they have the right to remain silent and anything they speak would be used as a tool of group confrontation immidiately !!!

Hellloooo !!! i raised a issue here ,,,dint invade a war ... modship and admin ship is not just abt having a different nick color , its abt hearing the people around and yes they might b rong sometimes but that doesnt means that u deal them in the rudest and insultive way u could !!! thr r good ways !!! |
    u're exactly right bro.. sparkly sis.. arsal bro is right at this thing.. aap jis tarah baat krahi hain us tarah yahan ke admins baat nahi karte.. they think they are GOD here.. ap pura thread parhein aur admins ke replies parhein.. itnay ajib tariqay se aur insulting andaz mein baat karte hain jese ke pata nahi kya hain yeh log.. i seriously condemn the way in which admins speak to us.. Majaal hai ke aj tak administrators mein se kisi ne apni koi ghalti kabhi maani ho ya kabhi bhi tamiz se baat ki ho jab unke against kuch bola jaye.. acha insaan woh hai jo apni ghalti accept kre aur baat tamiz se kare atleast.. yahan ke mods bht achy hain saray .. lekin mods ko select krne walay admins intehai rude aur mr attitudes hain! not impressed at all by the way which admins speak..!
    last tyme mene ek thread lagaya thaa .. bht purani baat hai.. uspe notorious sahab ne pata nahi kya ajib javabat diye thay mjhy! halanke sab jante hain mein kis tarah ke member hun yahan nd mein kis tarah mods wagera kisi ke sath nahi ulajhta .. us thread mein bhi admins ka isi tarah ka ajib reply thaa! I dont understand what they think they are! THIS FORUMS RUNS because of us! WE the members and visitors are the key to run this forum.. If we werent here FRIENDSKORNER would have been nothing.. the admins could earn no money through this site!

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

hahas thankoo thankoo
    buh make sure meri pyari behen ji.. ke aap mera admins ke muamle mein muaquf jaan lein aur yeh admins ke baray mein view mera purany admins pe hai.. AMMY bro tou bht achy hain he is the only nice admin!

speedyturtle is offline fk ke mods MOTEY hain
    Never argue with an idiot,
    they drag you down to their
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

I am not here to defend the admins but ill try and explain it in different term. Now running the forums isnt like democracy where everyone would come through the system and there are gonna be promotions and once u will reach that experience than u will be up for a mod or super mod job. Like i said its not democracy its a dictatorship where the person who owns the forums and pays to run it will decide. You guys may feel that you have contributed alot towards FK and i am not saying u didnt but admin might have someone else in his mind who he thinks that he can work with better and if the admins were charging fees for memberships or lets say if u wanna become a mod than you contribute a small amount towards the forums than yes u have paid and u got some kind of rights towards the forums but for something which is free for everyone and i am paying all the bill i dont care who u are but i am the one who is gonna make the decisions.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

Quoted
    653 Post(s)

sunoo aik choty c baat meri....chaloo mil ka masla kay hal nikalty hain....kch logon ko adat hoty hai k woh bs to the point baat krty hain yaan thoora bolty hai to hum bethay bethay unko rude keh dety hain...modship ko choro ko banta hai koun nahi yeh alag topic hai..apko admins say kiya pblm hai kisi thread say related woh bataoo??

P0!s0N !vy is offline ! @m WhO ! @m .. :D
    I apologize 4 nt replying to
    msgs and vms...I aint ignoring
    u guys m just so damn heck bz
    dese days

Quoted
    3064 Post(s)

Nightrunner .... kitni dafa kaha hay ......... AWAM ko khush rekhna zarori hay

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last