Thread: Discrimination by Admins !!!

Arsal is offline is A r s a L.
    Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

Question Discrimination by Admins !!!

POINTS TO PONDER
    *** I respect girls and i know they are 100% talented and capable of doing almost everything boys can do !!!

****** I am not writing this for myself in any sence rather its for some of very old users of forums who are good at everything here but being ignored by ADMINS !!!
    Hope this does not gets moved or deletedalthough not a very old user of this forums but have stayed here for quite a while !!! so i guess i have enough rites and can talk freely

the point in my mind is that y does these admins find girls and only the girls so much eligible/capable of moderating this forum !!! is there a critera ...i know admins here consider themselves as superior as they own forum & they r sometimes rude but they should not forget that no matter they created this forums , its us the users who are the ones who are one of the vital reasons for exitense of this place !!!

So i mean y only girls??? y boys who deserve to be mods n who people want to see as mods and who r talented enough to be considered but on purpose are ignored !!! I have remained Admin of a forum for more thn 5 years and it was one of the best forums i guess but i dint see any rzn for no considering boys as moderators and we had a criteria for that and i was nothing persnl !!

Here i would also add that The issues are not being solved ... and for this i would quote my very own example !!! i had my issue that my smilies were not working and i had to manually put line breaks but thr was only one mod Ammy who listened and although he is a nice chap but he couldnt solve my issue so i left the forums as it was being hard to type one msg even when u have to rite html codes like < b > < b r / > [ c o l o r ] etc and rite now i m doing this to post my msgs too ... and even at that time i contacted admins n they dint responded !!! so wats the real deal ?so many of mods no one can solve issues !!! this is also a point to consider ...

neways !!! and in the last i would like to say BYE and Allah hafiz to my frnds on this forum as most probably ill be kicked off this forum as soon as any Admins visits this topic

It was nice knowing u al n will miss u ...if i m kicked u all have my ids ... Peace !!!

اے اللہ ! میں تجھ سے ایسے ایمان اور سکونِ قلب کا طلبگار ہوں، جو میرے دل میں پیوست ھو جائے۔ اور مجھے یقیں ہو جائے کے جو تکلیف مجھے پہنچی ہے وہ تیری طرف سے ہے۔
    اے اللہ ! مجھے ایسا بنا دے کے میں دل کی گہرائیوں سے تجھے محبت کروں اور میں اپنی ساری کوشش تیری رضا کے لئے لگا دوں۔
    اے اللہ ! اسلام کے ذریعے میری حفاظت فرما! آمین ثم آمین یا رب العالمین

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arsal For This Useful Post:

- Lily - (03-08-2012), Chicky (03-10-2012), mi$$y (03-08-2012), P0!s0N !vy (03-12-2012), smarty cat (03-10-2012)

Malik Boota is offline ρsүcнσ ℓσvεя
    υηℓєαѕнє∂ тιgєя

Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

Re: Discrimination by Admins !!!

Bhai jeee ay ty ap ghusa kar gye hain.... Sirf o sirf ghusa :p .... Pehli baaat ap admin ki responsbilities unhy ayse yaad karwa rahy ju jesay ap forum ka hurcha unk sath mil kay uthaaty ho... Aray bhaiya jitna forum ka database hu ga na yeh single server ka kaam nhi to handle it, it must be on cdn tech, and as it is..aur iski monthly cost e jitni hughi apki soch ho ghi.... Bhai jee yeh tu admin ki meharbaani hy wo itni cost bear krta hy but for what ? To give us a platform to enjoy.........

Apki kuch batein theek hain, but tareeka ghalt hy, is forum par hazaroan members ko khush tu nhi naa rakha ja sakta yeh be tu socho naa app.... I too have some contradictions with some things but man you can only suggest, not rea
    ct like a crying cat..... Aj kal forums but admin hona koi anookha kaaam nhi hy bhai :p .... Yahan aur be bht members hon gy ju ap sy be experienced hoan gy...... So ziddi bucho ki trha zid naa kero aur siyast dano ki trha sirf hukmaraani mein aany ki batein choor du.... Achy bucho ki trha chil kero.........

-- Peace !!
    υηℓєαѕнє∂ тιgєя -єαѕнє∂ ωιтн σνє

!-- ℓσνє уσυ --!

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

1st of all i have no interest in becoming mod or admin or nething like that ere ..i m all done with it already !!! its the voice of many of my frnds here and now the reply !!!lolz !!! u must b a devil's advocate brother and i wont comment much on anything u wrote coz thts not my purpose Just onething Kharcha wo jaib se kr nhi rhy ads se kama rhy hain mery bhai and ads islie hain k users hain yahan so pehly get complete info and den tawk !!! baqi u have ur point of view and i have mine and i expressed it on behalf of many of the users around and sab ko me ne kaha b nahi khush krny ko ... DESERVE & DESERVING ka matlab parho dictionary me ja k "Sab" k meaning se zara different hi lagy hain bro !! OR RESPONSIBILITIES YAAD KRANA IS EVERY USERS RITE COZ USERS THE ONES WHO R GETTING EFFECTED !!! AND LASTLY MY BEST WISHES FOR U THAT U BECOME A MOD ( FOR WHICH U R BUTTERING ADMIN'S & NICE TRY ) BUT SORRY BRO THEY DONT CONSIDER GUYS MOSTLY BUT U KEEP BUTTERING :D

υηℓєαѕнє∂ тιgєя

Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

Hahaha..... Kaka...... Let me clear I don't need to butter anyone for anything..... Kiyon janab meray clients k forum e itny hain jinhy manag krna hta mujy aur meray pass apny forums k liye time nhi wo meray dost chula rahy hain.... Got it :p ? Aur main yahan apni history khoool kar batana nhi chahta kay main hay kaun hoan

Secondly, about your angry friends, as I already said that I too have some contradictions but there is a way to go for, not react like that ...

Lastly about earning , ahh man, tu ads mein sy apko hisaa chahiye ? ..... Janay du yaaar, be practicable !! Server costs ka mujay is liyea pata I do have my own racks at offshore datacenters around the world .....

Stop crying !! Be nice and stay with us dude ...... We will enjoy .....

PS: Thanks for calling me devil's advocate brother but jaani lemme tell you jis ka brother tum mujaye kaha wo bechara Devil haye kay nahi yeh main sure nahi, but us say baat kar ky lagta wo Devil nahi but uska Advocate (Main) zaruur Devil hoan ......

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

lol... lemme rephrase u " Forums ka admin hona ajkal koi bari baat nahi hai" apny forums k lie time nahi hai mery bhai k pass and doosry forums me wailiaan mar rhy ho laaly !!! or histroy khol k batana chahty nahi hain aap but bara offshore and around the world kr kr bol dia hai !!

and kaky ki jaan dont tell me abt the ways or practicability , u jus joined the forums and started the advocacy ...ppl hv issues here and we will speak out for them and if u dun have any then u can tape ur mouth and dun interupt just for sake of interution

stop buzzing ...do wat u r here to do or go give ur frnds some break who r working hard to run forums and u r peeking ur nose in othrs issues !!! and i dont need to be nice to creeps !!!

Man y r u proving urself to be so DUMB.... Devil's Advocate is a phrase and phrases usually dun exactly have same real meaning,rather they r just used to fit in a situation neways u wont get it coz dun want to

υηℓєαѕнє∂ тιgєя

Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

Ashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... But bhai jani ap nay ju kaha apnay forums k liyea time nahi, tu jaani kuch kaam apko dostoan ki demands par karnay partay hain, they are not family forums, they are completely English Warez + Webmasters forum aur yahan main just FUN k lieay ataa hoan wesay be mujaye apko koi prove dikhaanay ki zarurt nahi haye.... and aaray meray bhai yeh offshore ka scene meri history nahi haye yeh tu mera currents business haye janaaab... main nay history ki baaat ki haye :D .. I'm a web developer and hosting provider now that not my history that's what I am doing (running a company) :p

And tu ap apnay friends ko kahu aaraaam say suggestions day apki tarha naaak naa rugger kar cheekhain marein kay humara HAQ du humay :D ... And, main naye sirf advocacy k lieay nahi join kiya, on my starting days I do have a serious conflict with one of the active moderators here (may be they were two :D) and still have I guess .. But, apni baat agay pohnchaany ka aik saleeka hota haye aur main sirf usi ki baat kar raha hoan.... Aur meri advocacy ki adat nay tu mujaye bht dafa zaleeel kiya hoa haye but meri adat haye kisi kay maslo mein kooood janay ki

And, don't be worried about my friends, they are happy with me, they always get my help whenever they needed , so you don't need to be worried for them bro... OR THEY ALSO HAVE CONTACTED YOU to say they are not happy with me :p

Quote Originally Posted by Ar View Post

Man y r u proving urself to be so DUMB.... Devil's Advocate is a phrase and phrases usually dun exactly have same real meaning,rather they r just used to fit in a situation neways u wont get it coz dun want to
    Aray bhai, app ka bhulaaa ho, Allah apkoooooo lambi oooomer day, agar ap naan batatay kay yeh aik phrase haye mujaye shied puri zindagi naan pata chulta, shied meray bucho ko be naan pata chulta.... Apko tu meray bucho ki be DUWAIEN lagain ghi is NAIKI ki wajah say :D

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

lolz !!!
    laally.. yar me admins ko aik msg dena chah rha tha ... tareeqa mera hai me ne de dia !!! ab tum ko adat hai zalalat katny ki as u said but mujy na shoq hai na adat so me aap se behas me paroon ga nahi keep ur nose peeked in and say watever u want ...the post is all urz coz meri jaan behas karny pe ain gy to u know na me chup hoon ga na tum chup ho gy so no use and not the purpose !!! and btw best of luck with ur company or business !!! Stay blessed

- Lily - is offline FallEn AnGel
    KucH KhAaS NaH!N !N D!nON

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1005 Post(s)

Aslam-o-alaikum

@ Arsal and sheezy: aap donon aapas main kion larray ja rahay hain. Admins ko daikhnay dain. Woh sahih tarah se reply kar saktay hain. Wait for them plz.....

ιк "кυη" ρε qααүιм ∂υηιүα

ιк "кυη" ρε ғαηαα нσ נαүε gι

υηℓєαѕнє∂ тιgєя

Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

-- Stay Blessed.... Peace !!

Aray hum lar thori rahay hain.... Dostoan mein behas ho e jaaati haye.... larai tu never !!!!!!!!!!!

mi$$y is offline Expert Member

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    209 Post(s)

kiya kahon ....
    waise bhi ab shaid tumheen doston ki zarorat bhi nahi hai so tumhen farq bhi nahi parna chahye rite ?

υηℓєαѕнє∂ тιgєя

Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

.......................................!!

- Lily - is offline FallEn AnGel
    KucH KhAaS NaH!N !N D!nON

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1005 Post(s)

Ammy_769
    Nightrunner

Check and reply plz.......

Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

POINTS TO PONDER
    *** I respect girls and i know they are 100% talented and capable of doing almost everything boys can do !!!

****** I am not writing this for myself in any sence rather its for some of very old users of forums who are good at everything here but being ignored by ADMINS !!!
    Hope this does not gets moved or deletedalthough not a very old user of this forums but have stayed here for quite a while !!! so i guess i have enough rites and can talk freely

the point in my mind is that y does these admins find girls and only the girls so much eligible/capable of moderating this forum !!! is there a critera ...i know admins here consider themselves as superior as they own forum & they r sometimes rude but they should not forget that no matter they created this forums , its us the users who are the ones who are one of the vital reasons for exitense of this place !!!

So i mean y only girls??? y boys who deserve to be mods n who people want to see as mods and who r talented enough to be considered but on purpose are ignored !!! I have remained Admin of a forum for more thn 5 years and it was one of the best forums i guess but i dint see any rzn for no considering boys as moderators and we had a criteria for that and i was nothing persnl !!

Here i would also add that The issues are not being solved ... and for this i would quote my very own example !!! i had my issue that my smilies were not working and i had to manually put line breaks but thr was only one mod Ammy who listened and although he is a nice chap but he couldnt solve my issue so i left the forums as it was being hard to type one msg even when u have to rite html codes like < b > < b r / > [ c o l o r ] etc and rite now i m doing this to post my msgs too ... and even at that time i contacted admins n they dint responded !!! so wats the real deal ?so many of mods no one can solve issues !!! this is also a point to consider ...

neways !!! and in the last i would like to say BYE and Allah hafiz to my frnds on this forum as most probably ill be kicked off this forum as soon as any Admins visits this topic

It was nice knowing u al n will miss u ...if i m kicked u all have my ids ... Peace !!!
    Yes, you have right to freely talk (within limitation which user cross on Politics section) and no one will delete your thread since we respect your opinion and feedback.
    Actually there is nothing special that we ignore boys for moderatorship and neither we do this on purpose. Basically boys mostly get them busy in outdoor activities and rarely few move them in to this Internet world. So mostly it is really difficult to reach them while ignore several other members.
    There was a application forum and it even exist but I think it is not available for everyone, I will PM you its question, PM me their answer and I will let other fellow admins know about it.
    I will look into your issue, previously I had my limitations so now I will check and try to find the cause of the issue and up root it so don't worry.

No one is kicking you, get back and reply to my comment.

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ar$aL View Post
    POINTS TO PONDER

Yes, you have right to freely talk (within limitation which user cross on Politics section) and no one will delete your thread since we respect your opinion and feedback.
    Actually there is nothing special that we ignore boys for moderatorship and neither we do this on purpose. Basically boys mostly get them busy in outdoor activities and rarely few move them in to this Internet world. So mostly it is really difficult to reach them while ignore several other members.
    There was a application forum and it even exist but I think it is not available for everyone, I will PM you its question, PM me their answer and I will let other fellow admins know about it.
    I will look into your issue, previously I had my limitations so now I will check and try to find the cause of the issue and up root it so don't worry.

saimaa is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2093 Post(s)

bhai ko current affairs main mod bana dain,wahan to sary ke sary hi male mods hain.......

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

POINTS TO PONDER

Inside you knew the thread will go on. By the way never seen you contacting me for anything yet.

Well if they come up and say we can do it then we give them the chance. Have you ever come up and said I wanna do it or capable of doing it? Plus we have male mods too. it is just you cant see "male" around you which I understand we all are straight here MOSTLY. https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/showgroups.php

You have to write HTML code? You are not allowed with HTML at this forum anyways how did you write HTML codes? And any post by you in the help korner regarding the issue so I could look into it?

You came on your own and you can leave on your own too. Only thing I will say is listen to your mind and not others. Plus if you start a thread like that you wont get banned but it will give me an opportunity to tell you how wrong you are, so it is good for me that you started this thread.

I m really grateful to you for this.

Thank You,
    Kaleem
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.....

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post

Ammy bro ... 1st of all thanks for such a nice reply i appreciate !!! and as i alrdy sd i knw u tried bt u cldnt i guess n u may hve rzns for that...neways ill get bck to u with the prob again tmrw!!! and pls also tell kaleem bro abt my issue , if u remember he was also in thread!!!

as far as boys r concerned ... i know they r busy but thr r ppl who spend almost thr time around here and in the people also are in favor k they become mod !! but they r ignored ...i dun want to mention name.. u ppl run the forum n u know much more thn me ofcrs !!!

Pls consider them if u want me to talk openly ill pm u

neways thanks again for ur prompt response and it ws good to see u green !! congrats !!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    Inside you knew the thread will go on. By the way never seen you contacting me for anything yet.

Well if they come up and say we can do it then we give them the chance. Have you ever come up and said I wanna do it or capable of doing it? Plus we have male mods too. it is just you cant see "male" around you which I understand we all are straight here MOSTLY. Show Groups - FriendsKorner - Pakistani Media Forum

You have to write HTML code? You are not allowed with HTML at this forum anyways how did you write HTML codes? And any post by you in the help korner regarding the issue so I could look into it?

You came on your own and you can leave on your own too. Only thing I will say is listen to your mind and not others. Plus if you start a thread like that you wont get banned but it will give me an opportunity to tell you how wrong you are, so it is good for me that you started this thread.

Thank You,
    Kaleem
    Kaleem sir, ill get back to u with my rep tmrw as i have to rush out rite now for smthn ...

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Ammy bro ... 1st of all thanks for such a nice reply i appreciate !!! and as i alrdy sd i knw u tried bt u cldnt i guess n u may hve rzns for that...neways ill get bck to u with the prob again tmrw!!! and pls also tell kaleem bro abt my issue , if u remember he was also in thread!!!

as far as boys r concerned ... i know they r busy but thr r ppl who spend almost thr time around here and in the people also are in favor k they become mod !! but they r ignored ...i dun want to mention name.. u ppl run the forum n u know much more thn me ofcrs !!!

Pls consider them if u want me to talk openly ill pm u

neways thanks again for ur prompt response and it ws good to see u green !! congrats !!
    No problem brother and no need to say thanks.. Drop me a PM, I will keep them in mind and as soon as next seat will be opened, will try my best to adjust them...
    Make a new thread in Help Korner and I will try to see more indepth this time, what the problem, previously I can't dig out much so please make thread again.

Regards,
    Ahmad Saleem

Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    who knew it will go on or it wont bro but these things were mentioned coz if u come like in 10 hours and users read this post immidiately after i posted so they'll think that i dun respect guls or i m writing as m power hungry

Well if they come up and say we can do it then we give them the chance. Have you ever come up and said I wanna do it or capable of doing it? Plus we have male mods too. it is just you cant see "male" around you which I understand we all are straight here MOSTLY. Show Groups - FriendsKorner - Pakistani Media Forum

dun u think the count of male mods in comparison to female mods is tooo low !! neways i had a complaint and i registered here, now if u want to confront me i m all ears !!! i neva came up coz i neva thought i m deserving but here i spoke for a few ppl i know here and bro sometimes ppl dun usually ask for things they deserve and u r doing so well here then y cant u judge urself that who can be potintialy be a good mod for u if that person is doin good for forums, stay here alot, is frnds wid most of the peepal around and is good in many othr senses ... !!! neways in the end its ur forum and u have all the rights !!!

I posted snap shots of the issue i m having to Ammy bro, he looked in that and at that time one of admins was thr too in that thread i dun remember it was u or the other one !!! and abt coding i dun exactly mean codings rather its like if i have to make smthing bold i use [ B ] [ B / ] here if i have to give line breaks i use < br / > and same is in colors , quote and etc and snap shop of this was also posted in that thread

u r prooving me rite my dear as i have mentioned in my initial post that u dont care wat a user thinks if somebody joins this forum or leaves u give a damn to it but if someone speaks up u confront him!!! I posted this thread with my observation and i have been here for almst year (not a big time but quite a time ) and i listen to myself bro and i dont speak for the sake of speaking !!! neways it was a expected reply from yourside i know either ull ban me or atleast will try to insult rather listening or asking y this thought developed...in this case i hatts off to Ammy as he has alwys been soft spoken , kind and a helping hand here

My pleasure bro !!!

Thank You,

Arsal

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

u r prooving me rite my dear as i have mentioned in my initial post that u dont care wat a user thinks if somebody joins this forum or leaves u give a damn to it but if someone speaks up u confront him!!! I posted this thread with my observation and i have been here for almst year (not a big time but quite a time ) and i listen to myself bro and i dont speak for the sake of speaking !!! neways it was a expected reply from yourside i know either ull ban me or atleast will try to insult rather listening or asking y this thought developed...in this case i hatts off to Ammy as he has alwys been soft spoken , kind and a helping hand here
    If I didnt care what a user thinks I wouldn't be here, it is that simple. Good that I fulfil your expectations, plus people who try to solve the problems they first contact you adn ask you if the answer is not rite then they go up in the public and say look what is going on. But I guess you didnt have that in you so for me you are again the same typical type who thinks that everything is wrong with the others and I myself is always rite.

Ban or insult again same stuff you are talking about, We dont ban or insult someone on personal basis you will start a thread point a finger at anyone they will reply rite or you think you will get away with it? It is a public forum people answer to queries as long as everything is within the rule and i dont see you breaking any rules so stop acting mazloom nothing is going to happen no insults no bans. You wanted us to hear you and we heard you now if the solution didnt come up then you can say we are not helping you.

Thank You again for your reply,
    Kaleem

Page 1 of 3 123 Last