All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

      
   
  1. #1
    imrankhan1984's Avatar
    imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Paris, Ile-de-France
    Posts
    2,727
    Quoted
    391 Post(s)

    Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    The COAS also said that only 47 people are missing in Balochistan. He defended the army, saying its activities had helped improve the standard of living for the people of Balochistan. “Even now, there are Baloch who have seen a 10 rupee currency note for the first time in their lives,’ a sombre Kayani told journalists.
    Using the US as an example, the COAS said that the American army was not criticised by its people as harshly as the Pakistan Army was criticised by Pakistanis. The US media is careful in reporting events of US casualties in Afghanistan, for example. He said that the ruthless criticism of ISI in Pakistan was far higher than any criticism made on RAW, Mosad or the CIA in India, Israel or USA.


    Rare public statement: Kayani deflects criticism over missing persons – The Express Tribune

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imrankhan1984 For This Useful Post:

    alirasim (03-16-2012), lexkhan (03-15-2012), moazzamniaz (03-16-2012), perfect stranger (03-15-2012), rotomia2002 (03-16-2012)

  3. #2
    Durre Nayab's Avatar
    Durre Nayab is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,094
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quoted
    757 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    The COAS also said that only 47 people are missing in Balochistan. He defended the army, saying its activities had helped improve the standard of living for the people of Balochistan. “Even now, there are Baloch who have seen a 10 rupee currency note for the first time in their lives,’ a sombre Kayani told journalists.
    Using the US as an example, the COAS said that the American army was not criticised by its people as harshly as the Pakistan Army was criticised by Pakistanis. The US media is careful in reporting events of US casualties in Afghanistan, for example. He said that the ruthless criticism of ISI in Pakistan was far higher than any criticism made on RAW, Mosad or the CIA in India, Israel or USA.


    Rare public statement: Kayani deflects criticism over missing persons – The Express Tribune
    Only 47 ppl. . .ha kiya value hei hamare citizen ki.

  4. #3
    perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    dunia
    Posts
    14,411
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    یہ اپنی مثال امریکن آرمی سے دیتے ہیں۔ امریکن آرمی ملک پر قبضہ نہی کرتی۔ وہ سیاست نہی کرتی ۔ وہ پیسے نہی بانٹتی۔
    ان کی مثال افریقی ملکوں کی آرمی سے دی جاسکتی ہے۔

    شرم کا مقام ہے۔ 47 لوگوں کو صرف کہہ رہا ہے۔
    اور جو ہزاروں اب تک ماردئے گئے؟ شاید وہ ابھی تک لاپتہ نہی رہے۔ کیوں کہ ان کی مسخ شدہ لاشیں ویرانوں سے مل گئیں۔

  5. #4
    Madness is offline Star Member
    from Scandinavia
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,107
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Pakistan se zinda bhaag ..

  6. #5
    DengueTheDon is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by perfect stranger View Post
    یہ اپنی مثال امریکن آرمی سے دیتے ہیں۔ امریکن آرمی ملک پر قبضہ نہی کرتی۔ وہ سیاست نہی کرتی ۔ وہ پیسے نہی بانٹتی۔
    ان کی مثال افریقی ملکوں کی آرمی سے دی جاسکتی ہے۔

    شرم کا مقام ہے۔ 47 لوگوں کو صرف کہہ رہا ہے۔
    اور جو ہزاروں اب تک ماردئے گئے؟ شاید وہ ابھی تک لاپتہ نہی رہے۔ کیوں کہ ان کی مسخ شدہ لاشیں ویرانوں سے مل گئیں۔
    yar to nawaz sharif se kah kay paise wapas dilwado na ..

  7. #6
    alirasim is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    616
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by perfect stranger View Post
    یہ اپنی مثال امریکن آرمی سے دیتے ہیں۔ امریکن آرمی ملک پر قبضہ نہی کرتی۔ وہ سیاست نہی کرتی ۔ وہ پیسے نہی بانٹتی۔
    ان کی مثال افریقی ملکوں کی آرمی سے دی جاسکتی ہے۔

    شرم کا مقام ہے۔ 47 لوگوں کو صرف کہہ رہا ہے۔
    اور جو ہزاروں اب تک ماردئے گئے؟ شاید وہ ابھی تک لاپتہ نہی رہے۔ کیوں کہ ان کی مسخ شدہ لاشیں ویرانوں سے مل گئیں۔
    47 terrorist missing ... what about 4000+ armymen who martyred in the line of duty???

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by perfect stranger View Post
    یہ اپنی مثال امریکن آرمی سے دیتے ہیں۔ امریکن آرمی ملک پر قبضہ نہی کرتی۔ وہ سیاست نہی کرتی ۔ وہ پیسے نہی بانٹتی۔
    ان کی مثال افریقی ملکوں کی آرمی سے دی جاسکتی ہے۔

    شرم کا مقام ہے۔ 47 لوگوں کو صرف کہہ رہا ہے۔
    اور جو ہزاروں اب تک ماردئے گئے؟ شاید وہ ابھی تک لاپتہ نہی رہے۔ کیوں کہ ان کی مسخ شدہ لاشیں ویرانوں سے مل گئیں۔
    47 terrorist missing ... what about 4000+ armymen who martyred in the line of duty???

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

    What wrong has he said??? I think those who speaks against army all the time have comlexes of their own ... they are wronged in their lives some time or the other and they critcise army to boast thier bravery. Those who are bashed by thier wives at home come on tv and start to vomit their poison against army!!! Pakistan army zinda baad Pakistan Paainda baad!!!

  8. #7
    moazzamniaz is offline Expert Member
    A Normal Human Being with Most
    Common Flaws
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ali Pur
    Posts
    13,023
    Quoted
    1146 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    چل بھائی،اپنی بیویوں سے ہی جوتے کھاتے ہیں نا! ہر پندرہ -بیس سال بعد انڈین آرمی کے پاس تو نہیں جاتے کھانے کیلیے

  9. #8
    Madness is offline Star Member
    from Scandinavia
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,107
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by alirasim View Post
    47 terrorist missing ... what about 4000+ armymen who martyred in the line of duty???

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------



    47 terrorist missing ... what about 4000+ armymen who martyred in the line of duty???

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

    What wrong has he said??? I think those who speaks against army all the time have comlexes of their own ... they are wronged in their lives some time or the other and they critcise army to boast thier bravery. Those who are bashed by thier wives at home come on tv and start to vomit their poison against army!!! Pakistan army zinda baad Pakistan Paainda baad!!!
    We are not proud of the terrorists. But ARMY has ruled the country directly and love to piss on bloody civilians. This ARMY deserves this treatment. Bloody parasites ....

  10. #9
    kashifmansoor's Avatar
    kashifmansoor is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,471
    Quoted
    241 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    I do not have any respect for this army they abuse human rights on their whims and do not realize it is the intelligent people and innovative businessmen/industrialist who develop a country not corrupt military, beaurocracy or politicans

  11. #10
    perfect stranger is offline وطن دوست
    قلم زبان
    ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    dunia
    Posts
    14,411
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    7409 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by alirasim View Post
    47 terrorist missing ... what about 4000+ armymen who martyred in the line of duty???

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------



    47 terrorist missing ... what about 4000+ armymen who martyred in the line of duty???

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

    What wrong has he said??? I think those who speaks against army all the time have comlexes of their own ... they are wronged in their lives some time or the other and they critcise army to boast thier bravery. Those who are bashed by thier wives at home come on tv and start to vomit their poison against army!!! Pakistan army zinda baad Pakistan Paainda baad!!!
    ا

    او میرے بھائی پاکستان میں پولیس والے بھی مرتے ہیں۔ اور آرمی سے زیادہ عام پاکستانی جن کی تعداد پینتییس ہزار ہے وہ کس کھاتے میں جنہوں نے اپنی حفاظت کا ٹھیکا آرمی کو دے رکھا ہے۔ اور آرمی اپنا فرض ادا کرنے کے بجائے پاکستان پر قبضہ کرتی ہے۔ جو مزے ایک آرمی افیسر کرتا ہے وہ کسی جنت سے کم نہی۔ پندرہ سال نوکری پر ایک پلاٹ، بیس سال بعد دوسرا پلاٹ، پچیس سال بعد تیسرا پلاٹ، مفت کے نوکر، مفت کی گاڑیاں، مارشل لا میں پانچوں گھی میں ، موجاں ہی موجاں۔ زمینیں الگ۔ لیکن یہ نکمے کام کے بھی تونہی۔ یہ ملک کی حفاظت نہی ملک کی سیاست کرتے ہیں۔ پاکستان کی تباہی بربادی کی ذمہ دار یہ آرمی ہے۔ پاکستان کو دشمنوں نے اتنا نقصان نہی پہنچایا جتنا اس آرمی نے پہنچایا ہے۔
    اور اس آرمی نے دشمن سے ہمیشہ منہ کی کھائی ہے۔ کہیں 90 ہزار کی پتلونیں اتر گئیں۔ ملک تڑوا دیا، سیاچن پر قبضہ نہی چھڑوا سکے ، کارگل میں پنگا لے کر ہار گئے ۔ طالبان بھی ان ہی کی ایجادیں ہیں۔ جو آج پاکستان کے گلے پڑی ہوئی ہیں۔ ایم کیوایم بنانے والے بھی یہی۔ پھر اس سنپولیے کا سر کچلنے والے بھی یہی۔
    کیا کیا بتاوں۔ یہ نہ ختم ہونے والی شام غریباں ہے۔

  12. #11
    rotomia2002 is offline Gor Pya Koi Hor
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,674
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by moazzamniaz View Post
    چل بھائی،اپنی بیویوں سے ہی جوتے کھاتے ہیں نا! ہر پندرہ -بیس سال بعد انڈین آرمی کے پاس تو نہیں جاتے کھانے کیلیے
    The comment of the day ( or this thread).
    @topic this boss can go to hell for all I care! Stupid dhagga!

  13. #12
    Durre Nayab's Avatar
    Durre Nayab is offline Genius Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,094
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quoted
    757 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by rotomia2002 View Post
    The comment of the day ( or this thread).
    @topic this boss can go to hell for all I care! Stupid dhagga!
    I wonder kisi ne kabhi inhein ye Title diya hoga.
    just hilarious. . . .

  14. #13
    alirasim is offline Senior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    616
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by perfect stranger View Post
    ا

    او میرے بھائی پاکستان میں پولیس والے بھی مرتے ہیں۔ اور آرمی سے زیادہ عام پاکستانی جن کی تعداد پینتییس ہزار ہے وہ کس کھاتے میں جنہوں نے اپنی حفاظت کا ٹھیکا آرمی کو دے رکھا ہے۔ اور آرمی اپنا فرض ادا کرنے کے بجائے پاکستان پر قبضہ کرتی ہے۔ جو مزے ایک آرمی افیسر کرتا ہے وہ کسی جنت سے کم نہی۔ پندرہ سال نوکری پر ایک پلاٹ، بیس سال بعد دوسرا پلاٹ، پچیس سال بعد تیسرا پلاٹ، مفت کے نوکر، مفت کی گاڑیاں، مارشل لا میں پانچوں گھی میں ، موجاں ہی موجاں۔ زمینیں الگ۔ لیکن یہ نکمے کام کے بھی تونہی۔ یہ ملک کی حفاظت نہی ملک کی سیاست کرتے ہیں۔ پاکستان کی تباہی بربادی کی ذمہ دار یہ آرمی ہے۔ پاکستان کو دشمنوں نے اتنا نقصان نہی پہنچایا جتنا اس آرمی نے پہنچایا ہے۔
    اور اس آرمی نے دشمن سے ہمیشہ منہ کی کھائی ہے۔ کہیں 90 ہزار کی پتلونیں اتر گئیں۔ ملک تڑوا دیا، سیاچن پر قبضہ نہی چھڑوا سکے ، کارگل میں پنگا لے کر ہار گئے ۔ طالبان بھی ان ہی کی ایجادیں ہیں۔ جو آج پاکستان کے گلے پڑی ہوئی ہیں۔ ایم کیوایم بنانے والے بھی یہی۔ پھر اس سنپولیے کا سر کچلنے والے بھی یہی۔
    کیا کیا بتاوں۔ یہ نہ ختم ہونے والی شام غریباں ہے۔
    What about these men??? Bhai don't just get driven by propaganda ... Allah ne aqal kis liye di hai!!!
    Swat Martyr's

    ---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

    They are like you and me!!!


    ---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

    Shame on all those who don't recgnize thier heros!!!

  15. #14
    zubair1234 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    301
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Quote Originally Posted by perfect stranger View Post
    ا

    او میرے بھائی پاکستان میں پولیس والے بھی مرتے ہیں۔ اور آرمی سے زیادہ عام پاکستانی جن کی تعداد پینتییس ہزار ہے وہ کس کھاتے میں جنہوں نے اپنی حفاظت کا ٹھیکا آرمی کو دے رکھا ہے۔ اور آرمی اپنا فرض ادا کرنے کے بجائے پاکستان پر قبضہ کرتی ہے۔ جو مزے ایک آرمی افیسر کرتا ہے وہ کسی جنت سے کم نہی۔ پندرہ سال نوکری پر ایک پلاٹ، بیس سال بعد دوسرا پلاٹ، پچیس سال بعد تیسرا پلاٹ، مفت کے نوکر، مفت کی گاڑیاں، مارشل لا میں پانچوں گھی میں ، موجاں ہی موجاں۔ زمینیں الگ۔ لیکن یہ نکمے کام کے بھی تونہی۔ یہ ملک کی حفاظت نہی ملک کی سیاست کرتے ہیں۔ پاکستان کی تباہی بربادی کی ذمہ دار یہ آرمی ہے۔ پاکستان کو دشمنوں نے اتنا نقصان نہی پہنچایا جتنا اس آرمی نے پہنچایا ہے۔
    اور اس آرمی نے دشمن سے ہمیشہ منہ کی کھائی ہے۔ کہیں 90 ہزار کی پتلونیں اتر گئیں۔ ملک تڑوا دیا، سیاچن پر قبضہ نہی چھڑوا سکے ، کارگل میں پنگا لے کر ہار گئے ۔ طالبان بھی ان ہی کی ایجادیں ہیں۔ جو آج پاکستان کے گلے پڑی ہوئی ہیں۔ ایم کیوایم بنانے والے بھی یہی۔ پھر اس سنپولیے کا سر کچلنے والے بھی یہی۔
    کیا کیا بتاوں۔ یہ نہ ختم ہونے والی شام غریباں ہے۔
    Dislike[IMG]http://www.**********/forum/dbtech/thanks/images/dislikes.png[/IMG]

    ---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    We are not proud of the terrorists. But ARMY has ruled the country directly and love to piss on bloody civilians. This ARMY deserves this treatment. Bloody parasites ....
    Dislike[IMG]http://www.**********/forum/dbtech/thanks/images/dislikes.png[/IMG]

  16. #15
    wakeuppakis is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    206
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

    Re: Bloody civilians listen, Boss speaking !

    Is Mulk Mai har Insaan ki Qeemat hai.

    Gareeb ka vote Politician khareed laita hai.

    Politician ko Amry khareed Laiti hai.

    Army ko America Khareed laita hai.


    Ab Faisla kar lo final kon Sahee hai kon Galat.
    Hum sub on Sale hain aaj bee aur kal be.


    Time to Wake Up and Hanged all these Bastards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in