Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Complain to FK insafians.....

is offline Banned
    koi nahi

Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Complain to FK insafians.....

Hi this is cloudy
    yesterday i react to the filthy language to one of the chamcha group animal called gorila when he was contineously writing abusive languange about our great leader Imran khan,niether i abusive to anyone but replied in decent words
    anyway i removed all my comments immediately while admin removed the comments of tht animal man,,
    javeria and cancer and marinda are witnesses who report to the admin
    but i wondered when i was banned by admin while animal man wasn't and isn't banned
    this is biased admin we all know that but my compain is to insafians who never said nothing to admin that why they did like this?
    if u don't ask about ur insafians colleague on FK thn how could u defend in person?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

armas (03-26-2012), innocent ffairy (03-26-2012), Madness (03-26-2012), maxpk (03-27-2012), romesa (03-26-2012), Stewie Griffin (03-27-2012), STUNNER (03-26-2012)

A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Re: Complain to FK insafians.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    Oh yea. So you will tell me that too.

There was no jutice when you werent getting banned in atleast 500 members eyes. But you stayed and said no no I am rite.

And today you dont see justice.
    Come on man!!! All Yahoo-Gorilla had to do was disable his PM option if he did not wish to receive anyone's private messages.

The truth of the matter is PM is supposed to be a private issue between the two members and Admin should not get involved in these issues. Any complain, just ask the member to disable the option..Thats all.

As far as I am concerned, I was banned to prove you were not my partisan which is what you were being accused of.

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A-shahid View Post
    Come on man!!! All Yahoo-Gorilla had to do was disable his PM option if he did not wish to receive anyone's private messages.

The truth of the matter is PM is supposed to be a private issue between the two members and Admin should not get involved in these issues. Any complain, just ask the member to disable the option..Thats all.

As far as I am concerned, I was banned to prove you were not my partisan which is what you were being accused of.

We have our rules and we go with that. We dont care what you think of us. We are not here to please everyone because no one can do that.

And about getting between two members, as I have said I took action what came to my attention if other admin have seen something or whtever he did it is on him. I will see who did what until that I cant say anything.

And yes, you were banned even though you were a VIP PAID member. But again ignorant and low levels are everywhere so we will get accused no matter what we do. I will just leave it at that.

Thank you for your opinion too.

Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

We have our rules and we go with that. We dont care what you think of us. We are not here to please everyone because no one can do that.

And about getting between two members, as I have said I took action what came to my attention if other admin have seen something or whtever he did it is on him. I will see who did what until that I cant say anything.

And yes, you were banned even though you were a VIP PAID member. But again ignorant and low levels are everywhere so we will get accused no matter what we do. I will just leave it at that.

Thanks for your reply which is that it is your rule and you will enforce it as you deem fit.

Anyway, this is actually a Taliban mentality which does not differentiate between public life and private matters. Punishing people for sending PMs is equivalent to smacking someone for not keeping a fast or saying their prayers.

I hope you are feeling happy and proud after banning a 'VIP PAID member'.

miranda is offline Expert Member
    Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

Oooo ab main PM bhi carefully bhaijha keroon lolz. baqee cloudy yaar woh bhi koi ID thi?? Cloudbanned?? us nai tu banned hi hona tha. yeh zabardast ID banaee hai na bhai nai ab. :D

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

just saw a title of a thread for @Nightrunner which is deleted now on the forum. Thats not me who created that though I normally called you raat main bhagta hua admin. !!!

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miranda View Post

just saw a title of a thread for @Nightrunner which is deleted now on the forum. Thats not me who created that though I normally called you raat main bhagta hua admin. !!!
    Not a Big Deal wo Karachi mein kehte hain na aap .... le kr kahin or chale jao to wohi jawab diya ja sakta hai usey lol

PakistanZindaabaad is offline Expert Member
    sick of pti bullies

Quoted
    605 Post(s)

What a baloney!!! Your leader is a "great" leader so no one can say anything about his excellency!!! But at the same time any pathetic looser can say anything to anyone who belongs to PPP, PMLN, MQM or civil right activists like Hoodbhoy, Aitzaz Ahsan or Asma Jhangir. I find PTI as the biggest fascists, thuggish and gang of cyber bullies than any other. They are always the instigators and then whiners (of course there are some exceptions like moazzam).

IF YOU GUYS CANT TAKE CRITICISM ON YOUR GREAT LEADER THEN GO TO **********.

@Nightrunner good job man.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

As much as I remember you were against Imran at that time, the time you were banned. Then how can you stand and listen, if a PTI follower is accusing admin of being biased and committing injustice.

is offline Banned
    koi nahi

Quoted
    359 Post(s)

how do u teach us the rules? ur damn rules is urs not ISO standerds , i would say first you learn the rules and thn apply it,,
    the rues is that guilty are those who are initiative,,,if this is ur rules to punish the one who defend via PM thn damn f ur so called rules....

Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PakistanZindaabaad View Post
    As much as I remember you were against Imran at that time, the time you were banned. Then how can you stand and listen, if a PTI follower is accusing admin of being biased and committing injustice.
    It is not about for or against Imran. It is about a simple principle that PMs are private conversation of two individuals where both have the right to be open with each other and if one does not like communicating with other, he or she may disable that option and the matter is resolved.

This is not Administration's place to discipline someone on private messages.

Durre Nayab is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    757 Post(s)

I have seen this Yahoo gorilla's posts many times, full of filth and abuse. . He shld hve been banned months ago but dunno why admins are protecting him.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

It is not about for or against Imran. It is about a simple principle that PMs are private conversation of two individuals where both have the right to be open with each other and if one does not like communicating with other, he or she may disable that option and the matter is resolved.

This is not Administration's place to discipline someone on private messages.
    So it means if someone start spamming private messages. We let him/her go?

What kind of logic is this?

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cloud.is.the.best View Post
    how do u teach us the rules? ur damn rules is urs not ISO standerds , i would say first you learn the rules and thn apply it,,
    the rues is that guilty are those who are initiative,,,if this is ur rules to punish the one who defend via PM thn damn f ur so called rules....
    Please check
    Forum Rules - FriendsKorner - Pakistani Media Forum

This is universal for all the forums in the world of Internet.

Thank You

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Durre Nayab View Post
    I have seen this Yahoo gorilla's posts many times, full of filth and abuse. . He shld hve been banned months ago but dunno why admins are protecting him.
    Only his?

I didnt see anyone condemning this Private message i posted the screenshot of. Was it alrite to do that?

Plus it happens online too you can see his last post to me.

Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    757 Post(s)

Only his?

I didnt see anyone condemning this Private message i posted the screenshot of. Was it alrite to do that?

Plus it happens online too you can see his last post to me.
    M not intrested in someone's private msgs or online watsoever. M talking abt his posts here on PK. He has no respect for anyone regardless of gender. . ive encountered one sometimes back n was so disgusted tht i thought of leaving this place for good.

Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

So it means if someone start spamming private messages. We let him/her go?

What kind of logic is this?
    Bro, It is a simple logic. If I do not want to receive messages from you then I will simply disable the option.

The only reason we have to run to the Admin on open forum is because we do not have the ability to delete and edit offensive messages.

is offline Banned
    koi nahi

Quoted
    359 Post(s)

you showd me the FK rules which i am not agreed with,,it has no logics even though,, if u stop the one who initiate the bad language thn nobody will be able to respond,,,
    for example you last time deleted my thread regarding new research on baldness but nawaz jumped into ur mind and u thought only nawaz is bald,,and show him some sencerety while Anti-PTI keep posting different names and languaged against imran khan but u never deleted,,if u hve ever deleted thn swear on the head of ur old friend...

Please check
    Forum Rules - FriendsKorner - Pakistani Media Forum

This is universal for all the forums in the world of Internet.

Thank You

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Bro, It is a simple logic. If I do not want to receive messages from you then I will simply disable the option.

The only reason we have to run to the Admin on open forum is because we do not have the ability to delete and edit offensive messages.
    Again follow the rules and everything will be ok.

He was not banned on the basis of "only" Private Message. As I have said the guy have been warned and banned before. No one gets banned all of a sudden they all do things and those things add up and lead to the ban.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cloud.is.the.best View Post
    you showd me the FK rules which i am not agreed with,,it has no logics even though,, if u stop the one who initiate the bad language thn nobody will be able to respond,,,
    for example you last time deleted my thread regarding new research on baldness but nawaz jumped into ur mind and u thought only nawaz is bald,,and show him some sencerety while Anti-PTI keep posting different names and languaged against imran khan but u never deleted,,if u hve ever deleted thn swear on the head of ur old friend...
    I did not delete that thread.

That thread was deleted by one of the moderator same way he deleted threads on Site White, on Altaf Hussain, on Asif Zardari too So relax and stop acting like the whole world is after you which is not the case.

Plus these rules are common on every forum.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

M not intrested in someone's private msgs or online watsoever. M talking abt his posts here on PK. He has no respect for anyone regardless of gender. . ive encountered one sometimes back n was so disgusted tht i thought of leaving this place for good.
    Good that you are not interested in it.

Atleast condemned the wrong act whether it is by your party worker or others. Atleast have that courage.

Thank You

Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    757 Post(s)

Good that you are not interested in it.

Atleast condemned the wrong act whether it is by your party worker or others. Atleast have that courage.

Thank You
    As I said i m not intrested in reading abuse so how can i encourage one. . n yes if u read my previous posts ive always condemned abuse in any form by any partyn party members.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

As I said i m not intrested in reading abuse so how can i encourage one. . n yes if u read my previous posts ive always condemned abuse in any form by any partyn party members.

Thank you for the clarification. So atleast you condemned what he said too.

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last