Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Complain to FK insafians.....

is offline Banned
    koi nahi

Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Complain to FK insafians.....

Hi this is cloudy
    yesterday i react to the filthy language to one of the chamcha group animal called gorila when he was contineously writing abusive languange about our great leader Imran khan,niether i abusive to anyone but replied in decent words
    anyway i removed all my comments immediately while admin removed the comments of tht animal man,,
    javeria and cancer and marinda are witnesses who report to the admin
    but i wondered when i was banned by admin while animal man wasn't and isn't banned
    this is biased admin we all know that but my compain is to insafians who never said nothing to admin that why they did like this?
    if u don't ask about ur insafians colleague on FK thn how could u defend in person?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

armas (03-26-2012), innocent ffairy (03-26-2012), Madness (03-26-2012), maxpk (03-27-2012), romesa (03-26-2012), Stewie Griffin (03-27-2012), STUNNER (03-26-2012)

Kaleem is offline UnderEstimated
    The brightest flames burn
    quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Re: Complain to FK insafians.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden_Trigger View Post
    @Nightrunner ..................yahoo.gorilla aik hinddoo hai us nai bhajang parhay thay aap ghabrain nahi chill karain
    I dont care even if he is a jew, hindu or whtever. I cant take action just because you or anyone else said so.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cloud.is.the.best View Post
    no @javeria u should atleast say like this coz u are the witness, and Islamic law i have 2female and one male witnesses,,
    this is not kind of banning but this is the matter of justice,,
    What justice man. How many times you have been banned before for your language. Check this thread how you were replying to me and you used the f word. That shows what you do and who you are.

You were banned because everything lead to it whether you like it or not. You had several warnings before.

Hidden_Trigger is offline Banned
    AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrunner View Post
    I dont care even if he is a jew, hindu or whtever. I cant take action just because you or anyone else said so.
    yes because you people are believe on law which is i believe almost blind here ................. janab e aali maaf kijiyay aap logon ki inthiyai ghair munsifana harkat nai sabit kia k y fk "saith" system per chal raha hai

A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

We try that but i didnt know you will forget all that already.

And batao na yaar how does it feel to be liked alot :D
    Well I forgot about it because I know the real essence of the debate, the contemporaneous rise of passion and the flare of emotions. Even when I was at the receiving end of all these comments, I never explicitly asked you to ban someone owing to his ripostes to me.

I have done it for the country as I do not wish to divide the PTI camp just when we are on the brink of success in our mission. Ideologies and the mindset can always be discoursed about later on....Lets not turn the debate into religion vs secularism when the real hot issue is the corruption vs transparency.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

yes because you people are believe on law which is i believe almost blind here ................. janab e aali maaf kijiyay aap logon ki inthiyai ghair munsifana harkat nai sabit kia k y fk "saith" system per chal raha hai
    To kis ne kaha yahan jamhooriyat hai janab?

Ye to mein sun bhi raha hoon yahan per werna ye thread or forums per to ya close ho jate hain ya delete lol

is offline Banned
    koi nahi

Quoted
    359 Post(s)

lolzzz this is now ur mind thinking out of circle,,f stand for lods of words which doesnt mean this was bad word..it meaning was fine if u repeat the full line...
    yes i banned so many times but that time another person was also banned and most of the time it was mqm supporter nowadays dechi ,,
    man if u want to bann me it fine u bann me this time for insulting u in advance,,,i dnt care about to be on FK or off,

What justice man. How many times you have been banned before for your language. Check this thread how you were replying to me and you used the f word. That shows what you do and who you are.

You were banned because everything lead to it whether you like it or not. You had several warnings before.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A-shahid View Post
    Well I forgot about it because I know the real essence of the debate, the contemporaneous rise of passion and the flare of emotions. Even when I was at the receiving end of all these comments, I never explicitly asked you to ban someone owing to his ripostes to me.

I have done it for the country as I do not wish to divide the PTI camp just when we are on the brink of success in our mission. Ideologies and the mindset can always be discoursed about later on....Lets not turn the debate into religion vs secularism when the real hot issue is the corruption vs transparency.
    Paani pee lo mere dost. Tum mein se 90% election wale din Ground per dikhne bhi nahi lol
    Moj kero ye batein tum pehle doosron k liye kerte they. Maze kero!

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

To kis ne kaha yahan jamhooriyat hai janab?

Ye to mein sun bhi raha hoon yahan per werna ye thread or forums per to ya close ho jate hain ya delete lol
    yaar bat suno mai nai us ki galiaan jab parheen to i was shocked or ultimately mai nai report kia administrator kahan thay us waqt ager wo nahin thay to moderators kahan thay where is your observational eye .................... atleast filtration hony chaiyay .................. yahan aisay laug bhi atay hain jo bahes kartay hain magar bahter andaz mai

javeria is offline Expert Member
    Do not argue with an idiot. He
    will drag you down to his
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

no @javeria u shouldnt atleast say like this coz u are the witness, and Islamic law i have 2female and one male witnesses,,
    this is not kind of banning but this is the matter of justice,,
    dont worry....am with u on this Cloudy....!! but the Burqa is the main hurdle in a way to get justice......lolz

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

lolzzz this is now ur mind thinking out of circle,,f stand for lods of words which doesnt mean this was bad word..it meaning was fine if u repeat the full line...
    yes i banned so many times but that time another person was also banned and most of the time it was mqm supporter nowadays dechi ,,
    man if u want to bann me it fine u bann me this time for insulting u in advance,,,i dnt care about to be on FK or off,
    Oh OK I didnt know it meant something else. Now its my fault. Go ahead insult me if I care it wont show what I am but will show what you are

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by javeria View Post
    dont worry....am with u on this Cloudy....!! but the Burqa is the main hurdle in a way to get justice......lolz
    Hahahahaha Altaf Bhai khoob gaate hain Perde mein rehne do Perda Na Uthao....

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

yaar bat suno mai nai us ki galiaan jab parheen to i was shocked or ultimately mai nai report kia administrator kahan thay us waqt ager wo nahin thay to moderators kahan thay where is your observational eye .................... atleast filtration hony chaiyay .................. yahan aisay laug bhi atay hain jo bahes kartay hain magar bahter andaz mai
    Dekho bhai, ager us ko warning hogayee hai to agle offense per ban ho jaye ga. Is se bari bari galiyan yahan dee gayee hain mere bhai pata nahi kyon aiwen is k peechey per gaye ho lol

Shayad Bhai Band hai na tumhara is liye.

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

Oh OK I didnt know it meant something else. Now its my fault. Go ahead insult me if I care it wont show what I am but will show what you are
    chalen aap ne 'cloudy' ko ban kar diya, lekin janab 'yeh jo 'Yahoo-gorilay hain, inhoon ne to Becharay 'gorilon ki bhi naak katwa di hai.....abb 50 loug bol rahe hain to koi to baat hogi...

aap voting kar lein....hum sab us ko bhi ban karwana chahengay.

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

chalen aap ne 'cloudy' ko ban kar diya, lekin janab 'yeh jo 'Yahoo-gorilay hain, inhoon ne to Becharay 'gorilon ki bhi naak katwa di hai.....abb 50 loug bol rahe hain to koi to baat hogi...

aap voting kar lein....hum sab us ko bhi ban karwana chahengay.
    AShahid ko bulao jaldee se wo kya keht ahai voting per.

A-shahid

is offline Banned
    koi nahi

Quoted
    359 Post(s)

burqaaaaaaaaaaa....it is his planing he think nobody can see him and his dual nature....thanks for being with me i wish i could remove him from his post but we need to find out the head of this forum..........

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Dekho bhai, ager us ko warning hogayee hai to agle offense per ban ho jaye ga. Is se bari bari galiyan yahan dee gayee hain mere bhai pata nahi kyon aiwen is k peechey per gaye ho lol

Shayad Bhai Band hai na tumhara is liye.
    u know the meaning of administrator ...................... i nelieve you can better understand it

do u want me to write here what he did that

You have any measuring tool to measure the length width and height of GAALI

Cloudbanned is a PTI supprter

i am a MQMer

but both are PAKIS and simply FK member , mujhaie yaad nahin cloudbanned nahin kahin kisi ko kisi ka bacha banaya hoo

u have lagaam or aap us ka bahter istimaal karsaktay hooo.............. usay na ban karo wo dosri id sai ajayay ga simple is that u have to take rapid action ....

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

burqaaaaaaaaaaa....it is his planing he think nobody can see him and his dual nature....thanks for being with me i wish i could remove him from his post but we need to find out the head of this forum..........
    bass abb yaad rakhna....humaray against koi thread nahi aani chaiye........

quickest.

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    846 Post(s)

u know the meaning of administrator ...................... i nelieve you can better understand it

i am a MQMer

but both are PAKIS and simply FK member , mujhaie yaad nahin cloudbanned nahin kahin kisi ko kisi ka bacha banaya hoo

u have lagaam or aap us ka bahter istimaal karsaktay hooo.............. usay na ban karo wo dosri id sai ajayay ga simple is that u have to take rapid action ....
    Listen man again I did not read it. I am waiting for my moderators and admins to tell me whats up.

Why dont you understand all this?? All you want isbanning of him then what will happen?

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

i am a MQMer

told u......MQM ne inko 'Discipline ki khilaaf warzi per nikala tha

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Hahahahaha Altaf Bhai khoob gaate hain Perde mein rehne do Perda Na Uthao....
    Administrator should be neutral .......... we are the guest in ur baithak u may only serve KAHWAA please

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last