All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Setting Default Font

      
   
  1. #1
    Mr.MaNgO's Avatar
    Mr.MaNgO is offline Expecting the Unexpected!
    need new HATERS, the OLD 1's
    are starting to LIKE me!
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    9,385
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

    Setting Default Font

    Aoa Anyone

    would anyone mind telling me a way of setting default font (that i select) for all the posts that i write???
    u c its difficult setting the font all the time i write anything=)
    i've already gone thru the settings but m unable 2 find these settings (bad me)

    FnxXx in advance for all/anyone who helps!!!

    I Am lEAst bOthErEd
    wh
    At pEOple thInk
    AbOUt mE...




    I Am nOt hErE tO
    s
    AtIsfy thEm!!!


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.MaNgO For This Useful Post:

    - Lily - (04-20-2012)

  3. #2
    Mr.MaNgO's Avatar
    Mr.MaNgO is offline Expecting the Unexpected!
    need new HATERS, the OLD 1's
    are starting to LIKE me!
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    9,385
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

    Re: Setting Default Font

    Ammy_769
    Hi Admin
    u said n i quote: "You can always leave me PM or VM or thread like this. I will do it...."
    u r always there 2 help the people, however my thread is lying here un-noticed n unanswered for more than 26hrs now.
    i apologize if anything i've said has caused my thread to be left unanswered, n i really mean that. i hope now u won't mind answering me this lil query & ignore my mistake (if any) like a big bro

    bestest regards
    HH

  4. #3
    Sai-e-Lahasil's Avatar
    Sai-e-Lahasil is offline ALHAMDULILLAH !!!
    دوست ہوتا نہیں
    ہر ہاتھ ملانے
    والا ۔۔۔
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    47,362
    Blog Entries
    105
    Quoted
    721 Post(s)

    Re: Setting Default Font

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MaNgO View Post
    @Ammy_769
    Hi Admin
    u said n i quote: "You can always leave me PM or VM or thread like this. I will do it...."
    u r always there 2 help the people, however my thread is lying here un-noticed n unanswered for more than 26hrs now.
    i apologize if anything i've said has caused my thread to be left unanswered, n i really mean that. i hope now u won't mind answering me this lil query & ignore my mistake (if any) like a big bro

    bestest regards
    HH
    Walakium Assalam, Sorry for delayed reply. Ammy ya Admin ki nazar nahi paarri hogi ...

    Nightrunner
    NoToRi0uS

    Yeh thread aur masla daikhaiN please... !!

  5. #4
    ♪LoNeLy GuY♪'s Avatar
    ♪LoNeLy GuY♪ is offline I'm unexpected...!
    The ♥ is a fertile place.
    Anything planted there, will
    grow for sure, whether it is
    Love or Hate.
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    :: Dharkanon Main ::
    Posts
    10,878
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    715 Post(s)

    Re: Setting Default Font

    W.salam.

    There's no option yet to set your appropriate font settings.
    only 2 options are available.
    1. Go with the forum default font settings for each post
    2. Stylize your font every time when you are going to reply.

    Thanks,

    Regards,
    LoNeLy GuY
    کل بھی اپنی ذات میں ہم سرمد و منصور تھے،مسرور تھے
    کر رہے ہیں آج بھی ذوقِ انا کی آرزو، میں اور تُو

    یہ ضروری تو نہیں حرف و صدا پُر زور ہو، اک شور ہو
    بند ہونٹوں سے بھی کرتے آرہے ہیں گفتگو، میں اور تُو

  6. #5
    Ammy_769's Avatar
    Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,422
    Quoted
    659 Post(s)

    Re: Setting Default Font

    Well, really sorry that I am unable to reply here.
    Well, as Miraj brother said currently there is no option for user to do this.
    So you have to wait until Kaleem brother enable this option for everyone. Will tell him to do if possible.

  7. #6
    Mr.MaNgO's Avatar
    Mr.MaNgO is offline Expecting the Unexpected!
    need new HATERS, the OLD 1's
    are starting to LIKE me!
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    9,385
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

    Re: Setting Default Font

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai-e-Lahasil View Post
    Walakium Assalam, Sorry for delayed reply. Ammy ya Admin ki nazar nahi paarri hogi ...

    @Nightrunner
    @NoToRi0uS

    Yeh thread aur masla daikhaiN please... !!
    Quote Originally Posted by -=- GumNaaM -=- View Post
    W.salam.

    There's no option yet to set your appropriate font settings.
    only 2 options are available.
    1. Go with the forum default font settings for each post
    2. Stylize your font every time when you are going to reply.

    Thanks,

    Regards,
    LoNeLy GuY
    I thank u all for replying me, would wait till modifications &/or updation regarding fonts is done (if possible)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post
    Well, really sorry that I am unable to reply here.
    Well, as Miraj brother said currently there is no option for user to do this.
    So you have to wait until Kaleem brother enable this option for everyone. Will tell him to do if possible.
    thank u admin for getting back to me.
    FnxXx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in