Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Smile Aaj ki Tasveer - Laptop

LOL, here we go!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to needoos For This Useful Post:

isfhan ahmad (04-22-2012), lexkhan (04-22-2012), miranda (04-22-2012), romesa (04-22-2012), sarah09 (04-22-2012)

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Re: Aaj ki Tasveer - Laptop

Mujay pata hay pti supporter are namak haram like their leader namak haram khan .......

is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    LOL, here we go!

That pictures of yours is enough to prove that SS is distributing laptops without any party affiliation and on 100% marit.
    Ab kuch sharm kero aur chulo bhar pani main doob mero PTI walo.

forums84 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    345 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    Mujay pata hay pti supporter are namak haram like their leader namak haram khan .......
    What's a Namak Haram? Is SS giving his Namak to the people of Pakistan? Even if he is giving he is not giving laptops to buy his votes. I didn't expect such an illogical response from you Londoner Ap mai aur Khurram Dastager mai kia farq reh gia ab

miranda is offline Expert Member
    Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

LOL, here we go!

hahaha Maazoor-e-Aala ki rishwat bhi kaam nahi aa rahi hai.

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Two of Napoleon Bonaparte's quotes:

A picture is worth a thousand words.

A revolution can neither be made nor stopped. The only thing that can be done is for one of several of its children to give it a direction by dint (force or power) of victory.

And Imran is doing just that.

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forums84 View Post
    What's a Namak Haram? Is SS giving his Namak to the people of Pakistan? Even if he is giving he is not giving laptops to buy his votes. I didn't expect such an illogical response from you Londoner Ap mai aur Khurram Dastager mai kia farq reh gia ab
    If you read my post again and read it properly you might understand what I'm saying . If ss is giving the laptop to pti supporters too then it mean the merit is followed and no one can point the finger on this scheme . And if they pti supporters got the laptop then what is the point saying such a thing just say thanks to ss and move on . And these pti idiots been speaking against this scheme all the time and in the end they also qued up to get the laptop and now they are selling them for half price .... This is called Nanak harami and munafiqat and I'm idiot is also best at it

saif12121979 is offline Star Member
    pti zinda baad

Quoted
    215 Post(s)

vote 4 pakistan
    vote 4 imran khan

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post

That pictures of yours is enough to prove that SS is distributing laptops without any party affiliation and on 100% marit.
    Ab kuch sharm kero aur chulo bhar pani main doob mero PTI walo.

LOL, jab rishwat kaam na aai tou kiyun hai yeh DUHAAI! Let me show you something else

isfhan ahmad is offline Expert Member
    Fed Up Of KAALAY ANGREZ in
    Our Society

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

ye tu Khulaa tazaaad nahi LOL

Edit>

Quoted
    345 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    If you read my post again and read it properly you might understand what I'm saying . If ss is giving the laptop to pti supporters too then it mean the merit is followed and no one can point the finger on this scheme . And if they pti supporters got the laptop then what is the point saying such a thing just say thanks to ss and move on . And these pti idiots been speaking against this scheme all the time and in the end they also qued up to get the laptop and now they are selling them for half price .... This is called Nanak harami and munafiqat and I'm idiot is also best at it
    First of all, all Pakistanis should be against this policy of bribing people for votes, Secondly, all the money used by the Government is tax payer money. Finally, everyone has the right to use their vote in whatever way they like. No one can force people to vote for him/her.

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

First of all, all Pakistanis should be against this policy of bribing people for votes, Secondly, all the money used by the Government is tax payer money. Finally, everyone has the right to use their vote in whatever way they like. No one can force people to vote for him/her.
    They can do what they want but if some one recognise them and give then some thing even with tax payers money they should appreciate that instead of coming out with this stupid picture. And there is a possibility that pti media cell got hold of these laptop bags and creating this type of stupid pictures to gain cheap publicity ....

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

LOL, here we go!

rofl

no wonder this nation is doomed !

a nation where the youngs are Ignorant, Idiots, Dumb and are turning into a Cult...... should get ready for a "lot of pain, suffering, destruction and chaos !

Edit>

Quoted
    345 Post(s)

Everyone has the right to raise his/her opinion about anything. Honestly speaking this laptop scheme is backfiring and the result would be no different than the Yellow Cab scheme which people are still selling in black. Can anyone explain what benefit we as nation got from that yellow cab scheme?

I am an EX PML N voter and I do appreciate NS & SS for setting up an institution like Motorway Police. Then MUSH & Pervailz Elahi also set up NADRA & Resue 1122 respectively so they also deserve the due credit The reason why I started supporting IK was simple. He has started 2 institutions from scratch and without having a control on tax payer money. Our people are very generous and they donated all money but he was the one who took the initiative and it was his dream. So, whoever build institutions works for the betterment of country & our future generations and whoever gives temporary benefits is just fooling people.

May Allah guide us all on the right path

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    rofl
    a nation where the youngs are Ignorant, Idiots, Dumb and are turning into a Cult...... should get ready for a "lot of pain, suffering, destruction and chaos !
    MashALLAH writing in bold and calling everyone an idiot. Unfortunately most of your posts are useless. No offense please!

is offline Banned
    koi nahi

Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Who the hell says that there is no corruption in motorway police?
    I know a person who given 20 lakh rupees in bribe and got post in motorway police,,

Everyone has the right to raise his/her opinion about anything. Honestly speaking this laptop scheme is backfiring and the result would be no different than the Yellow Cab scheme which people are still selling in black. Can anyone explain what benefit we as nation got from that yellow cab scheme?

I am an EX PML N voter and I do appreciate NS & SS for setting up an institution like Motorway Police. Then MUSH & Pervailz Elahi also set up NADRA & Resue 1122 respectively so they also deserve the due credit The reason why I started supporting IK was simple. He has started 2 institutions from scratch and without having a control on tax payer money. Our people are very generous and they donated all money but he was the one who took the initiative and it was his dream. So, whoever build institutions works for the betterment of country & our future generations and whoever gives temporary benefits is just fooling people.

May Allah guide us all on the right path

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

MashALLAH writing in bold and calling everyone an idiot. Unfortunately most of your posts are useless. No offense please!

Edit>

Quoted
    345 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cloud.is.the.best View Post
    Who the hell says that there is no corruption in motorway police?
    I know a person who given 20 lakh rupees in bribe and got post in motorway police,,
    Maybe it's right but at least its better than the normal police. Similarly even in Rescue 1122 you can find corruption but at least its for the betterment of society and something for future. However, these laptops, yellow cabs & Benazir Income are all temporary solutions and is juts to get votes.

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    rofl

Baloongra baaz nahin aaya, abb he tou yeh qoum jaagi hai. INN DAKEY marney waley shareefoon aur unn ke piloon aur anjuman e ghulaamaan e zardari ke daryaa burd yehi qoum karey gi. LOL

kashifmansoor is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

The corrupt sharifs are doing some work just due to the fear of PTI

iTech is offline тяυє вєℓιєνєя
    Eye of the tiger, it's the
    thrill of the fight!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

-

I don't support anyone ,but this is hypocrisy.
    Treat others as you want to be treated.

LOL, here we go!

Mian_Imran is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    25 Post(s)

If this **** scheme is on merit then why they ask students to register on pmln sms number?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last