All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Asghar khan case k ballon say bhi hawa nikalti nazar arahi hay.... what CJ said read pls:)

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Asghar khan case k ballon say bhi hawa nikalti nazar arahi hay.... what CJ said read pls:)

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Btw Imran Khan ki kismat yakeenan bari kharab hay kay wo beechara jis mamlay may hath dalta hay kisi ki paint utarnay k liya wo mamla ya tau khatam hojata hay ya ruk jata hay............ anyways mera khayal hay kay in cheezo'n ka faisla aik bar merit per hojana chahiyah taa kay ya ilzaaam tarashi ki siyasat ka khatmaa ho.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ath3r For This Useful Post:

innocent ffairy (04-24-2012)

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Re: Asghar khan case k ballon say bhi hawa nikalti nazar arahi hay.... what CJ said read pls:)

Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Haha o really? What makes you think that Sire, When you have a twice elected prime minister opting for the third time considering the fact that the nation is worse off than ever, a sane brain opts for alot of questions. Atleast my brain begs me to think over it.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

That is just the most stupid form of reasoning especially in a country where institutions are not strong. Lol, isn't it hard for morality? What would Kant say or Islam say? Just because you can't or COULDNOT be tried properly does that mean you didn't do it. So thats a stupid argument, period. Its differs with morality especially when morality is different for ''those who are ruling and those who are ruled''. Out of 18 crore, one man stands, ONE freakin man. You don't even have numbers in your head mate, one out of all has to have 'the best' of the best among all. Thats what a leader is. Your leader? when a child is born, mother wraps him in cloth and puts a dummy in that suckling's mouth, hows N Leagues treatment to your Nawaz different? Stop comparing men with dogs, life is not a joke and nor are rulers.
    mujhay ap k dard aur takleef ka ahsas hay kay jab umeedo'n pay paani phirta hay tau aisay he takleef hoti hay anyways all the best.

Cogito Ergo Sum is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Re: Asghar khan case k ballon say bhi hawa nikalti nazar arahi hay.... what CJ said read pls:)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath3r View Post
    mujhay ap k dard aur takleef ka ahsas hay kay jab umeedo'n pay paani phirta hay tau aisay he takleef hoti hay anyways all the best.
    Lol, talk to me mate, I want to see how your brain thinks if it thinks at all. Is that the end of your reasoning? Am i feeling pain? Yes i am for iam talking to a guy who has no clue about morlity, knows not a damn about leadership, KNows nothing about hisstory of men, knows nothing about the problems we have, and in his pathetic reasoning, all he says is, ''innocent until proven guilty''. I see children here who walk with more logic than you sire, please either retire on your pension or go and see what world has to offer. Don't even bother to compare NS with IK. We both can have fun talking if you wan't. Your call.

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Lol, talk to me mate, I want to see how your brain thinks if it thinks at all. Is that the end of your reasoning? Am i feeling pain? Yes i am for iam talking to a guy who has no clue about morlity, knows not a damn about leadership, KNows nothing about hisstory of men, knows nothing about the problems we have, and in his pathetic reasoning, all he says is, ''innocent until proven guilty''. I see children here who walk with more logic than you sire, please either retire on your pension or go and see what world has to offer. Don't even bother to compare NS with IK. We both can have fun talking if you wan't. Your call.
    Why should i waste my time buddy.................???? i know you and other mates who worships IK have nothing to discuss except IK IK IK. If you are really serious to discuss any issue than put IK on a side and talk to me as a neutral person.

Page 2 of 2 First 12