All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: PTI UK Kay elections may irregularities ...... !

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

PTI UK Kay elections may irregularities ...... !

Imran Khan asked to step in, end rift in party
    our correspondent
    Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LONDON: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf UK Coordination Committee (PTIUKCC) has called on its leader Imran Khan to intervene urgently in the UK affairs of the party so that free and fair elections are held for an elected body.

In a statement to this newspaper, the PTIUKKC has rejected the January 2012 “irregular elections” and has announced that the action by a group to suspend other members is “void”. Party leader Imran Khan has been urged to investigate all election irregularities so that free and fair elections can be held in the UK as soon as possible.

The PTIUKCC, setup to deal with the issue of irregular PTIUK elections, has the support of a large number of old and new PTI members, said that they “outwardly reject the results” and “do not recognize the disputed elected body”.

In a statement to this newspaper, the PTIUKCC said that senior PTI leaders namely Rabia Zia, Wajid Abbasi, MA Raja, Dr Raana Dar, Muhammad Bin Qasim, Khurram Naeem, Sobia Zia have not been suspended from PTIUK. “PTIUKCC strongly condemns the cheap publicity stunts of the disputed elected body for maligning PTI & its die hard workers by publishing a fake suspension letters in their own personal capacity to the media and on Insaf forums,” said the statement.

It said that Shahid Dastgir is not even a paid member of PTIUK and “has taken it upon himself to externalize an internal party matter”. The statement said that the senior PTI leadership has been asked to take prompt action on those who are damaging the party especially in international chapters where people do not expect dirty politics.

It claimed: “The disputed body is in fear of PTIUK election irregularities being investigated by an independent body in Pakistan and they are desperate as they are not being recognized by the majority in the UK as they participated in bogus elections. The body has lost its confidence as has not been able to deliver in terms of fund raising or paid membership.”

A Petition was launched by PTIUK on 26 Dec 2011 immediately after announcement of UK elections, which was signed by over 600 people requesting that new paid members who joined PTI after April 14 2011 be allowed to vote. However instead of addressing the violations, the diehard workers were told that they cannot participate in these elections.

Imran Khan asked to step in, end rift in party - thenews.com.pk

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Re: PTI UK Kay elections may irregularities ...... !

LOL, baloongrey yeh elections mere samney huey thei. And whole UK members participated in those and elected their leadership. Barey ke baloongrey koi aisi cheez le kar aa jou genuine hou, do you know the name of newly elected president 3 months ago? LOL

speedyturtle is offline fk ke mods MOTEY hain
    Never argue with an idiot,
    they drag you down to their
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    342 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    LOL, baloongrey yeh elections mere samney huey thei. And whole UK members participated in those and elected their leadership. Barey ke baloongrey koi aisi cheez le kar aa jou genuine hou, do you know the name of newly elected president 3 months ago? LOL
    No offense to you and pti but he is posting a link to THE NEWS so if anyone is to be blamed than its the newspaper.

SPEEDY
    enjoy

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by speedyturtle View Post
    No offense to you and pti but he is posting a link to THE NEWS so if anyone is to be blamed than its the newspaper.

SPEEDY
    enjoy
    Yeah I know that it came in above news link, but we also know the intenions of these people as well.

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Idiots especially needoo and cloudy gets offended very quickly . But what can you expect from an idiot...

They don't know what to do any more ...

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

londoner007 = LOUNDA007, RANDIYOON ki tarah taaney kiyun maarta hai. AGAR pich??? mein damm nahin tou deengeen marnaa chord de, ID missing DALAAL!

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

@londoner007 = LOUNDA007, RANDIYOON ki tarah taaney kiyun maarta hai. AGAR pich??? mein damm nahin tou deengeen marnaa chord de, ID missing DALAAL!
    Meray putar you disturbed me I was enjoying with your mata Ji i told you to not distube anyway I'll start again from the start . Sush now ok

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    Meray putar you disturbed me I was enjoying with your mata Ji i told you to not distube anyway I'll start again from the start . Sush now ok
    Jab tu bhoonkata hai tou yahan FK pe kaafi ronak hou jaati hai, chal shabaash apnaa kaam jaari rakh aur haan ID pata kawaana mat bhoolnaa, ask REHMAN MALIK as he might help in this SAWAAB ka kaam. Shabaash, start bhoonka programme now

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Jab tu bhoonkata hai tou yahan FK pe kaafi ronak hou jaati hai, chal shabaash apnaa kaam jaari rakh aur haan ID pata kawaana mat bhoolnaa, ask REHMAN MALIK as he might help in this SAWAAB ka kaam. Shabaash, start bhoonka programme now
    Main apna kaan kar raha tha Kay tum nay phir say disturbe kar dea ok I'll start again from the start , it looks like you won't be able to have your dinner cooked by you mata Ji because she will be delayed if you keeps on disturbing me .......

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    Main apna kaan kar raha tha Kay tum nay phir say disturbe kar dea ok I'll start again from the start , it looks like you won't be able to have your dinner cooked by you mata Ji because she will be delayed if you keeps on disturbing me .......
    Disturbance tou kaafi hoti hai, jab din raat bhoonkaa jaey aur MALICKOON ke samney dumm hilaai jaey tou DISTURB DISTURB tou hona hota hai. Raat ko hadi bi tou milti hai, tou phir rona kahey ka. ID wala maslaa hal nahin huaa abhi tak, until then 4 CHASPI ID is much better

Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    773 Post(s)

There are plenty of dogs about in Raiwand area...need to get rid off them.

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Feb 01, 2012: PTI UK members begging PTI's Central Leadership for Legitimate & Fair Elections in PTI !

https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...ns-pti-258753/

Total Signatures for Fair PTI UK elections = 620:
    rabiaziaptiuk Zia = (from PTI UK's Rabia Zia's Official Twitter)
    This petition is your voice, your say. Pls sign if you agree with it. PTIUK VOTER RIGHTS: thepetitionsite.com/1/ptiuk-voter-…
    20 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

rabiaziaptiuk Zia
    PTI is asking 4 ind elec comm+revised electoral list 4 free/fair elections. Same being asked in UK. Pls sign petition: bit.ly/vOoNkz
    14 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply

rabiaziaptiuk Zia
    Elections represent the voice of people. Petitions represent the voice of pple. Referendums represent voice of pple
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ptiuk-voter-rights/

Jan 27, 2012:
    PTI holds elections in UK amid controversy - thenews.com.pk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When the historians will write the history of Pakistan. They will write: "The dilemma of Pakistan was that the new young generation which finally woke up, woke up in the shape of a ignorant, idiot, blind and a dumb CULT"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    Feb 01, 2012:
    https://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f...ns-pti-258753/

Jan 27, 2012:
    PTI holds elections in UK amid controversy - thenews.com.pk

When the historians will write the history of Pakistan. They will write: "The dilemma of Pakistan was that the new young generation which finally woke up, woke up in the shape of a ignorant, idiot, blind and a dumb CULT"
    BALOONGRA hamein aur links dikhaa raha hai, abbey baloongrey MAAL PAANI de kar koun si habar nahin lagwaai jaa sakti. Jou kaam meri aankhoon ke samney huaa hai, uss pe baat kar na NOUKAR! LOL

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

BALOONGRA hamein aur links dikhaa raha hai, abbey baloongrey MAAL PAANI de kar koun si habar nahin lagwaai jaa sakti. Jou kaam meri aankhoon ke samney huaa hai, uss pe baat kar na NOUKAR! LOL
    Below you can see tweets from PTI UK's Rabia Zia demanding for fair elections before they were held.

This petition is your voice, your say. Pls sign if you agree with it. PTIUK VOTER RIGHTS: thepetitionsite.com/1/ptiuk-voter-…

rabiaziaptiuk Zia
    PTI is asking 4 ind elec comm+revised electoral list 4 free/fair elections. Same being asked in UK. Pls sign petition: bit.ly/vOoNkz

rabiaziaptiuk Zia
    Elections represent the voice of people. Petitions represent the voice of pple. Referendums represent voice of pple

"agar koi sharam tum may baki hoi to ab sari zindagi FK par nahi bhoko gay !

but

of-course if u r a PTIgnorant & a PTIdiot then plz carry on !

Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    773 Post(s)

Londoners007 sahib or shall I say PTI sahib but then again hold on Masif sahib ok I give up how many IDs you got man.. fake voters ke puchaaris, jaisa Akaa waisa ghulam(noker).

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Disturbance tou kaafi hoti hai, jab din raat bhoonkaa jaey aur MALICKOON ke samney dumm hilaai jaey tou DISTURB DISTURB tou hona hota hai. Raat ko hadi bi tou milti hai, tou phir rona kahey ka. ID wala maslaa hal nahin huaa abhi tak, until then 4 CHASPI ID is much better
    Chalo iss dafa main nay jaldi jaldi Kaam kar dea hay abb tumhari mata Ji ghar jaldi aa Jaye gi and tumay dinner mil Jaye ga .. Khush

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Below you can see tweets from PTI UK's Rabia Zia demanding for fair elections before they were held.

rabiaziaptiuk Zia

rabiaziaptiuk Zia

"agar koi sharam tum may baki hoi to ab sari zindagi FK par nahi bhoko gay !

but

of-course if u r a PTIgnorant & a PTIdiot then plz carry on !
    I know RABIA ZIA personally as compared to you, and I know why she tweeted 2 days ago.

For your information baloongrey, she been suspended from PTI last week. Chal tera khail khatam abb

PTI UK imposes disciplinary sanctions on members > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

PTI suspends senior London members for dissension - thenews.com.pk

THORI si ghairat hai tou apney he thook mein doob mar, warnaa kisi aur ke thook ko yeh sharaf bakhash! LOL

Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghafoor10 View Post
    Londoners007 sahib or shall I say PTI sahib but then again hold on Masif sahib ok I give up how many IDs you got man.. fake voters ke puchaaris, jaisa Akaa waisa ghulam(noker).

So you are thinking like an idiot again. Why you give us an excuse to call u an idiot or shall is say the idiot

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

I know RABIA ZIA personally as compared to you, and I know why she tweeted 2 days ago.

For your information baloongrey, she been suspended from PTI last week. Chal tera khail khatam abb

PTI UK imposes disciplinary sanctions on members > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

PTI suspends senior London members for dissension - thenews.com.pk

THORI si ghairat hai tou apney he thook mein doob mar, warnaa kisi aur ke thook ko yeh sharaf bakhash! LOL

Hey PTIdiot,

These tweets are from before PTI's UK Elections.

By the way, I always knew she was planning to go to PMLn........ but you never listened.

Cogito Ergo Sum is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    52 Post(s)

And what is the problem with it? Its not someone stole credit cards (Shumaila Rana (N)) or someone magically made his wife disappear with still no clue (Khosa (N)). Rifts happen and get solved, so what is the point here? Don't try to be intellectual with me, just tell me the point? I hink its the beauty of campaigning and elections that with trial and error, the filth within is thrown away. Do want me to get started on N League?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Hey PTIdiot,

These tweets are from before PTI's UK Elections.

By the way, I always knew she was planning to go to PMLn........ but you never listened.
    O why don't you shed some light here on the power of your forecasting abilities with me man? Forecast something for PML N man, i'll reply.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last