سُود

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moazzamniaz For This Useful Post:

rotomia2002 (04-26-2012)

bablu4spain is offline Senior Member
    I Support Imran KHan and PTI

Quoted
    82 Post(s)

Re: سُود

no comments..........................................

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

maisi bohat si families ko janta hoon jo qaumi bachat mein paisay rakhwa kar maheenay ka kuch kharcha haasil karti hain agar yeah amdan un families ko naa milay to woh roti khanay say jatey rahein gay aur phir majbooran kaee aisi families jin kay ghar per koi mard kamanay wala nahin ghalat kaam karnay padhein gay.Orya sahib un families k liye pehlay apnay ameer molvioon say kaho koi fund ya trust hee bana dain phir khatam kar daina subh kuch

enemy is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is my first post ever on this forum, though have been here for the last couple of years.
    With most respect, my brother, I shall suggest you and all of us to be carefull while commenting on something which is related to commands from Allah and/or Muhammad (PBUH). May Allah protect and bless us all. Amen.

Cogito Ergo Sum is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    52 Post(s)

The most important issue facing muslims in this world. I hate mullahs for it and i hate them. We never got educated enough to expand Islamic finance, why? I can't do forex/ options, why because its based on Interest. The problem is that our Mullahs are sturdy enough to stay o Suud is haraam,yeah i know it is haram, then give us an alternative? They go blank. Mashallah Malaysia has a good Islamic finance system which is really progressing. But what do you see these so called ''Scholars''' of Islam here, who infact are all trying to fill the quota of 4 wives here and 72 here, 76 in total and thats all they think this life is for. Islamic finance is an alernative to current finance but with Mullahs bent on eliminitaing girls schools and sanity from our country, to wait another century might not be an impossibiltiy.

dachiexpress is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    1451 Post(s)

اہم باتیں ہیں ضرور غور ہونا چاہیے
    لیکن آج کے منافق جہادی رزل ملا ؟؟؟؟؟؟

Cogito Ergo Sum is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Then its your reponsibilty to educate yourself, mate. Besides promoting a phony political league, why don't you do something that really shows that you're not one of those million idiots showered on the land called Pakistan? What do you say?

Madaree is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    65 Post(s)

​‏سود پہ بات کرنا ایسے ہی ہے جیسے کسی شخص کے پاس گھر تو موجود نہ ہو لیکن گھر کی تزئین و آرائیش کی چیزیں اکٹھی کر رہا ہو۔۔۔۔۔ ارے بھائ ربٰو اسلامی معاشی نظام کی اصطلاح ہے اور اسکا اطلاق خالص اسلام پہ قائم ملک کے اندر ہو گا۔یہاں سرے سے کوئ مکمل اسلامی ملک موجود ہی نہیں اور بحث چل رہی ہے اسلامی معیشت کی۔۔۔۔۔۔خلا میں قلعے تعمیر کرنا اسی کو کہتے ہیں۔

Double Shah is offline ان شاء اللہ ، ان شاء اللہ
    Edit>

Quoted
    461 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    The most important issue facing muslims in this world. I hate mullahs for it and i hate them. We never got educated enough to expand Islamic finance, why? I can't do forex/ options, why because its based on Interest. The problem is that our Mullahs are sturdy enough to stay o Suud is haraam,yeah i know it is haram, then give us an alternative? They go blank. Mashallah Malaysia has a good Islamic finance system which is really progressing. But what do you see these so called ''Scholars''' of Islam here, who infact are all trying to fill the quota of 4 wives here and 72 here, 76 in total and thats all they think this life is for. Islamic finance is an alernative to current finance but with Mullahs bent on eliminitaing girls schools and sanity from our country, to wait another century might not be an impossibiltiy.

پھر ہم خود ہی گِلہ کرتے ہیں کہ دین پر مُلا کی اجارہ داری قبول نہیں ۔ اگر ملا کی جگہ لفظ 'ہم' استعمال کریں تو کیسا رہے گا ؟ اگر ہم اپنی ذمہ داری پوری کرتے تو ملا کی اجارہ داری کا رونا نہ رو رہے ہوتے