All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Blame the Mulla - The Mulla Responsible for All our Ills, Problems, and Sufferings - DeJa Vu

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Blame the Mulla - The Mulla Responsible for All our Ills, Problems, and Sufferings - DeJa Vu

There is a lot of anti-Mullah poetry out there and some of it is justified, but we forget that at the time (this poetry was written), the only souce of education in most places was the the Mullah or Sufi system. Neither was well equipped or well educated to give the kind of education we expect or they should have delivered. The Mullas or religious institutions simply lacked the means to update/educate themselves the way we do now.

Now that we have access to all the information and technology, we are still not realizing or fulfilling our religious responsiblities; by no means, I am implying that we all become aultra religious or grow beards and not do this and not do that, but at least have a better understanding of Islam than we currently do. Instead (of realizing our responsibilities), we keep blaming the Mullah for everything is wrong with our society... Are we justfied in doing so? Are we hypocrites?

Yeh Humein Truck Ki Bati Kay Pechay Kiss nay Lagaya Hoa Hai?

I found the following on another website and is very relevant to some of the discussin going on on some of the threads on this forum. Feel free to comment...

-----------------------------------------------------

Blame the Mullah

Defeat the Soviets - Blame the Mullahs for sending young kids from their madrassahs to fight Jihad against the invaders at the signal of democratic godfather (USA)... and after the soviets were defeated, the Americans went on their happy marry ways and the Pakistani leadership/army didn't know what to do with those kids with american weapons so they decided to use them to serve their purpose to leverage against India..... Blame the mullah for preparing those kids for Jihad and blame Islam for having such extreme concepts i.e. Jihad

Suicide Bombings - Blame the Mullahs... Keep the drone attacks coming and let the children see their loved ones being slaughtered at the behest of secular elite ruling class and army. who cares if they become angry and pickup weapons or come fall into the hands of terrorists like TTP, factions of which might be funded by their neighbours. For now, we will just blame the mullahs

Lack of Education, Health and Food - Blame the Mullahs... We the elite, industrial and secular ruling ppl of Pakistan don't really care about the lower or middle class.... Who cares if the level of government education is appauling, we are fine as long as our kids get to go abroad for education. Who cares if the health system in this country is a mess... We can go for our heart treatments abroad or if its not that serious we can stay in the VIP room of the best hospital in our city or better yet have a doctor monitor us at our homes 24/7.... Who cares if there is lack of food or nutrition as long as we have go our personal trainers at the gym and nutritionists at home....We are the elite and secular class of Pakistan who just like to fill swiss accounts and do ayashi whether it be alcohol drinking or going to brothels... When a mullah points a finger at us for promoting fahashi... we will just label him a terrorist.

Increasing Crime Rates - Blame the Mullahs... mobile snatching, kidnapping, rapes, murders, land grabbing, rishwat khori... all faults of the mullah brigade..... so what if we the elitists and leadership failed to provide work opportunities..... so what if we support the kabza groups.... so what if like to abuse the law system to our advantage..... we can go unscathed because the media is in our fingertips and we will easily create a false flag to highlight the attrocities of mullah brigade...

I will keep blaming the mullah until I need a burial then can someone just kindly request a mullah to perform my janazah because my elitist/liberal friends might be too tipsy or wouldn't know what to recite.

until then all the elitists friends.... comon bash the mullahs for everything that is wrong with the country as it seems they don't get enough stick.... also while we are at it, some of us in an invisible cloak manner blame religion of Islam for how dare it is in the way of democracy of shaheed bhutto and musharraf.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tariqmmalik For This Useful Post:

Double Shah (06-03-2012), Stewie Griffin (06-03-2012), suave (06-03-2012), zubair1234 (06-04-2012)

A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    670 Post(s)

Re: Blame the Mulla - The Mulla Responsible for All our Ills, Problems, and Sufferings - DeJa Vu

Quote Originally Posted by Ath3r View Post
    buddy we discussed so many things in past and result was zero, i dont want to start another debate with you which only waste time of both.... you know me and i know you since frm almost last 2 years.................
    I was not looking for duel with you anyway. However, the truth of the matter is your solution to our predicament is entirely simplistic and a quagmire in its own right and I believe my respondent of the above post would agree to this notion. You are a lost soul at the hands of Mullah crackpots and are unable to ponder outside the personal religious issues.

la-perwah is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2665 Post(s)

Re: Blame the Mulla - The Mulla Responsible for All our Ills, Problems, and Sufferings - DeJa Vu

Quote Originally Posted by tariqmmalik View Post
    There is a lot of anti-Mullah poetry out there and some of it is justified, but we forget that at the time (this poetry was written), the only souce of education in most places was the the Mullah or Sufi system. Neither was well equipped or well educated to give the kind of education we expect or they should have delivered. The Mullas or religious institutions simply lacked the means to update/educate themselves the way we do now.

Now that we have access to all the information and technology, we are still not realizing or fulfilling our religious responsiblities; by no means, I am implying that we all become aultra religious or grow beards and not do this and not do that, but at least have a better understanding of Islam than we currently do. Instead (of realizing our responsibilities), we keep blaming the Mullah for everything is wrong with our society... Are we justfied in doing so? Are we hypocrites?

Yeh Humein Truck Ki Bati Kay Pechay Kiss nay Lagaya Hoa Hai?

I found the following on another website and is very relevant to some of the discussin going on on some of the threads on this forum. Feel free to comment...

-----------------------------------------------------

Blame the Mullah

Defeat the Soviets - Blame the Mullahs for sending young kids from their madrassahs to fight Jihad against the invaders at the signal of democratic godfather (USA)... and after the soviets were defeated, the Americans went on their happy marry ways and the Pakistani leadership/army didn't know what to do with those kids with american weapons so they decided to use them to serve their purpose to leverage against India..... Blame the mullah for preparing those kids for Jihad and blame Islam for having such extreme concepts i.e. Jihad

Suicide Bombings - Blame the Mullahs... Keep the drone attacks coming and let the children see their loved ones being slaughtered at the behest of secular elite ruling class and army. who cares if they become angry and pickup weapons or come fall into the hands of terrorists like TTP, factions of which might be funded by their neighbours. For now, we will just blame the mullahs

Lack of Education, Health and Food - Blame the Mullahs... We the elite, industrial and secular ruling ppl of Pakistan don't really care about the lower or middle class.... Who cares if the level of government education is appauling, we are fine as long as our kids get to go abroad for education. Who cares if the health system in this country is a mess... We can go for our heart treatments abroad or if its not that serious we can stay in the VIP room of the best hospital in our city or better yet have a doctor monitor us at our homes 24/7.... Who cares if there is lack of food or nutrition as long as we have go our personal trainers at the gym and nutritionists at home....We are the elite and secular class of Pakistan who just like to fill swiss accounts and do ayashi whether it be alcohol drinking or going to brothels... When a mullah points a finger at us for promoting fahashi... we will just label him a terrorist.

Increasing Crime Rates - Blame the Mullahs... mobile snatching, kidnapping, rapes, murders, land grabbing, rishwat khori... all faults of the mullah brigade..... so what if we the elitists and leadership failed to provide work opportunities..... so what if we support the kabza groups.... so what if like to abuse the law system to our advantage..... we can go unscathed because the media is in our fingertips and we will easily create a false flag to highlight the attrocities of mullah brigade...

I will keep blaming the mullah until I need a burial then can someone just kindly request a mullah to perform my janazah because my elitist/liberal friends might be too tipsy or wouldn't know what to recite.

until then all the elitists friends.... comon bash the mullahs for everything that is wrong with the country as it seems they don't get enough stick.... also while we are at it, some of us in an invisible cloak manner blame religion of Islam for how dare it is in the way of democracy of shaheed bhutto and musharraf.

ab mullah itna sada aur masoom bhi naheen hai jitna ke yahan sabit kia jara hai.is ne bhi apna poora poora hissa dala hai mulk ke bigar mein.haath ki panchon ungliyan her kisi ki taraf uthti hein.....aap ki tarf ,meri tarf.....sub ki tarf.....so stop blame game....

cancer is offline Expert Member
    not tired !!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted
    1835 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by la-perwah View Post
    ab mullah itna sada aur masoom bhi naheen hai jitna ke yahan sabit kia jara hai.is ne bhi apna poora poora hissa dala hai mulk ke bigar mein.haath ki panchon ungliyan her kisi ki taraf uthti hein.....aap ki tarf ,meri tarf.....sub ki tarf.....so stop blame game....
    That takes care of everything. When we say everyone's responsible it equates to saying that No one is responsible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by la-perwah View Post
    In case you did not notice, it (the post) is not about the Mullah's Sadgi; it is about our own ignorance, carelessness, and lack of realiazation of our own repsonsibilities.

Exquisite is offline b0l k laB azAd hAin terY
    ‎"The worst among the
    servants of Allah are those
    who gossip and create rifts
    between friends

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

@tarimm alik

Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ^proudpakistani^ View Post
    @Ath3r @tarimm alik

First, do you think what he said is wrong? Aren't you and I included in that category of Muslims.

Two, do you even know who he is? What his background is? How educated he is? How long he worked for the UN? Why did he become a preacher/scholar? He is an Alim too, do you think he is one of the Worst Ulema? You got to pay attention; as they, the devil is in the detail...

Thank you for the post; you prove (corroborate) my point... we all - just like Imran Hosain - need to take responsibilities into our own hands, and not leave everything to the traditional Mullah...

He (Imran) quit his high profile job (a job that many of us envy) and now travels around the world preaching/teaching Islam... Are you ready to do the same?

Thanks again for wonderful post!!!!!!!!!!

‎"The worst among the
    between friends

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

First, do you think what he said is wrong? Aren't you and I included in that category of Muslims.

Two, do you even know who he is? What his background is? How educated he is? How long he worked for the UN? Why did he become a preacher/scholar?
    First, i think whatever he said is 100% correct that's y i posted it here ...
    Two, i ask u for help tell me i don't know any of the question u asked from me regarding his relation to UN and y did he become a preacher/scholar?

Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ^proudpakistani^ View Post
    First, i think whatever he said is 100% correct that's y i posted it here ...
    Two, i ask u for help tell me i don't know any of the question u asked from me regarding his relation to UN and y did he become a preacher/scholar?
    Briefly, he got sick and tired of the hypocrisy and the conspiracy against the Muslims... he worked for the UN remember, so he knows the inside scoop (secret information)... Let me dig up the video in which he explains all that... it may take a while... so just be patient...

‎"The worst among the
    between friends

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

Briefly, he got sick and tired of the hypocrisy and the conspiracy against the Muslims... he worked for the UN remember, so he knows the inside scoop (secret information)... Let me dig up the video in which he explains all that... it may take a while... so just be patient...
    u dont need to brainstorm to find that videos brother i m very well aware the things u r talking about ... at first i thought u wanted to say something against the shaikh but its good to know that u acknowledge him as a scholar indeed he is a great scholar of the age ...

khanov is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Mulla ka matlab agar Aalim hay, tau Aalim ki tau Pakistan mein bohtaat hay, Aalim on takht, aalim on farsh say layker Aalim On line tak aalimon ki bharmaar hay magar phir bhi logon per phitkaar hay, Aalim beyshumaar aur Ilm Nayaab,
    agar Mulla aalim nahi hay tau usko sirf namazain perhanay ki ijazat honi chahiye, uskay waiyiz aur dars per pabandi honi chayie sirf Mohakma-e-auqaaf say (Approved)manzoorshuda khutba perhna chayie, jaisa kay hamarey brader mulk Saudi Arab mein hota hay. In logon nay aam logon ko sirf taqleed mein lagakar apni ajaradaari qaim karli hay, yeh hamarey gharon mein Bachay kay kaan mein azan dainey kay saath ghustey hain aur namaz-e-janaza perha kar bahar nikaltey hain,

Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanov View Post
    Mulla ka matlab agar Aalim hay, tau Aalim ki tau Pakistan mein bohtaat hay, Aalim on takht, aalim on farsh say layker Aalim On line tak aalimon ki bharmaar hay magar phir bhi logon per phitkaar hay, Aalim beyshumaar aur Ilm Nayaab,
    agar Mulla aalim nahi hay tau usko sirf namazain perhanay ki ijazat honi chahiye, uskay waiyiz aur dars per pabandi honi chayie sirf Mohakma-e-auqaaf say (Approved)manzoorshuda khutba perhna chayie, jaisa kay hamarey brader mulk Saudi Arab mein hota hay. In logon nay aam logon ko sirf taqleed mein lagakar apni ajaradaari qaim karli hay, yeh hamarey gharon mein Bachay kay kaan mein azan dainey kay saath ghustey hain aur namaz-e-janaza perha kar bahar nikaltey hain,

یہ سب کچھ تم کس حیثت میں کہہ رہے ہو؟ تمہاری قابلیت کیا ہے کہ تم اتنے اہم سبجیکیٹ پر فتوٰی جاری کر سکو؟ تم لوگ جو اُس الطاف کالیے کے جلسوں میں اتنی عقیدت اور احرام سے بیٹھتے ہو یہ جانتے ہوئے کے وہ بھتہ خور اور قاتل ہے، اس طرح کی بے تکی باتیں تمہیں زیب نہیں دیتیں۔ کچھ بھی کہنے سے پہلے شیشے میں اپنی شکل ضرور دیکھ لیا کرو تا کہ تمہاری غلط فہمی دور ہو جائے؛ میری مراد ہر گز تمہارے قد کاٹھ یا رنگت سے نہیں ہے بلکہ شیشے میں دیکھو اور خود سے پوچھو کہ کیا تمہاری اتنی تعلیم ، تجربہ، یا عقل ہے کہ اس طرح کی آوٹ لینڈیش [مافوق العقل] باتیں کر سکو؟

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

kisi bhi molve nay hath paon nahi juray ko zaroor bil zaroor us say namaz e janaza parhwaey jaey aur azaan dilwaey jaey aur nikkah parhwaya jaey......... Taqleed kerna aur na kerna aik entirely different topic hay aur hum may say her aik kisi na kisi andaz may taqleed ker he raha hay.

‎"The worst among the
    between friends

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    272 Post(s)

hamaray gao'n gali mohalo k molvi ki hasiyat ka andaza shayad yahan par bethay dunya ko jana'nay k dawadar nahi kar saktay .... jahan molvi ki baat hukam ka darja rakhti hay hukam say bhi ziada pooja ka pata nahi konsay fantacy land main rehtay hain yeh log ... wo mulla jo ilm say door say bhi na guzra ho thaikaydar hota hay gao'n k mazhab ka ... aur rahi sahi kasar hamaray gadi nasheen peer puri kr detay hain ..........

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

یہ سب کچھ تم کس حیثت میں کہہ رہے ہو؟ تمہاری قابلیت کیا ہے کہ تم اتنے اہم سبجیکیٹ پر فتوٰی جاری کر سکو؟ تم لوگ جو اُس الطاف کالیے کے جلسوں میں اتنی عقیدت اور احرام سے بیٹھتے ہو یہ جانتے ہوئے کے وہ بھتہ خور اور قاتل ہے، اس طرح کی بے تکی باتیں تمہیں زیب نہیں دیتیں۔ کچھ بھی کہنے سے پہلے شیشے میں اپنی شکل ضرور دیکھ لیا کرو تا کہ تمہاری غلط فہمی دور ہو جائے؛ میری مراد ہر گز تمہارے قد کاٹھ یا رنگت سے نہیں ہے بلکہ شیشے میں دیکھو اور خود سے پوچھو کہ کیا تمہاری اتنی تعلیم ، تجربہ، یا عقل ہے کہ اس طرح کی آوٹ لینڈیش [مافوق العقل] باتیں کر سکو؟
    yeh tum kis haisiyat mein mujh say pooch rahay ho, kya auqat hay tumhari, hamari qabiliyat tau choro tumhari qabliyat ka aur tarbiyat ka bhi sab ko pata chal gaya... andhay muqalid

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

kisi bhi molve nay hath paon nahi juray ko zaroor bil zaroor us say namaz e janaza parhwaey jaey aur azaan dilwaey jaey aur nikkah parhwaya jaey......... Taqleed kerna aur na kerna aik entirely different topic hay aur hum may say her aik kisi na kisi andaz may taqleed ker he raha hay.
    molvi haath paon kahan jorta hay woh tau haath paon jurwata hay, taqleed kay aap dildada hain tau yeh mazratkhawna andaz ikhtiyar karnay ki kya zaroorat hay uska jawaz talash kernay ki zaroorat nahi hay, aap agar usko Allah ka mutalba samjhtey hain tau aap ko mubarak ho, magar apni raaye ko hatami na samjhain itni guzarish hay. meri ab tak ki zindagi mein ab tak ki raaye aur analysis yahi hay, ayinda ka ilm na mujhey hay na aapko. bas Kafir na qarar day dijyega!!!!

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Bas karo bb bas karo, tum sameet tumharay apnay ghar may kitnay log hain jo aik saal may 1 dafa bhi kisi alim k paas kisi maslay ko pochnay k liya gaey hoon............ ?????
    bhai issay kya sabit hoga agar woh aik dafa gaye hon tau aap kya bait karlaingay unkay haath per aur agar na gaye hon tau kya ukhar laingay???

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

khanov bhai itni achi discussion jo pehlay meri aur ap ki howe uss pay paani na phayray'n............. rahi baat kaafir qarar daynay ki tau may aisi jasarat ker he nahi sakta kisi musalman k liya. ap ghair muqalid hain ya ap ka fail hay jo zaroori nahi kay thik ho

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

bhai issay kya sabit hoga agar woh aik dafa gaye hon tau aap kya bait karlaingay unkay haath per aur agar na gaye hon tau kya ukhar laingay???
    hum tau pehlay he un k hath pay bait kiya howay hain janab baray mureed hain hum inkay aur ya humari

sarah09 is offline Expert Member
    Finally

Quoted
    1466 Post(s)

yeh tum kis haisiyat mein mujh say pooch rahay ho, kya auqat hay tumhari, hamari qabiliyat tau choro tumhari qabliyat ka aur tarbiyat ka bhi sab ko pata chal gaya... andhay muqalid
    ye na poochhen bhai abhi pura shajra nikaal k le aayengey bicharay

Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

@khanov bhai itni achi discussion jo pehlay meri aur ap ki howe uss pay paani na phayray'n............. rahi baat kaafir qarar daynay ki tau may aisi jasarat ker he nahi sakta kisi musalman k liya. ap ghair muqalid hain ya ap ka fail hay jo zaroori nahi kay thik ho
    masla yeh hay app ghaur nahi kertay halankay aap agar ghaur karain tau yeh ussi guftugu ka tasalsul hay, aur jab mein taqleed kehta hun tau ussay murad andhi taqleed hota hay, aap agar unperh hain aap urdu ya angrezi likh aur perh nahi saktey tau mein aapki majboori samajh sakta kay aap ko taqleed ki zaroorat hay, magar tajjub hay aisa nahi hay, ghaur -o- fikar kay darwazay aap nay upnay upper kiun band karliye hain, aik nabina ya mazoor shakhs ka haath paker kar sarak paar karwana tau achi baat hay, magar har shakhs ka haath pakar pakar ker mein sarak paar karwanay lagun tau log zahir hay meri zahni halat per shak karaingay,

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last