Madari goes to the camp office in the bus "from his palace"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifmansoor For This Useful Post:

moazzamniaz (06-05-2012)

DengueNumber1 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    106 Post(s)

Re: Madari goes to the camp office in the bus "from his palace"

apne jaib se 2 rs ka ticket lia or 2 million claim karliye govt fund se .. kay tent or fan of air cooler ka bill den ahai 20 din ka .. wah wah wah ..

Jahils is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    98 Post(s)

I am sure half of Lahore would had been shut down for security. Road would had been closed, people would had been barricaded to let their khadim go through since he had his drama staged at minar-i-Pakistan. If he were of any help to people, he did not had to do these dramas. From stupid and Idiot, he is becoming clown and joker. Game over Gunjas!!!

newborn is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

no dear, the fact of the matter is punjab is really getting very less electricity this is a shame, punjab is a big province and has lot of industries, how can peoples will earn there livelihood, ultimately they will become mad and they do what they are doing ,,,,,,, millions and billions are going in ppp pocket, why not it goes for oil to the electric producing companies, i support my punjab province resident, these corrupt leaders i dont understand why they are alive they should die all to gather ,,,,,,,this is my pray every time in namaz, ka Allah swt in hukumranoo ko tamam ko khatam kar day, i have not seen pakistan in such a condition as it is now, kiani is listning music, son of chief justice taking 40 crores for buisness and enjoying his life in world tour, what is going on in pakistan i am failed to understand, can any one through light on this
    shukriya

kashifmansoor is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

I agree that we should all pray and curse for these corrupt nawaz zadari league rulers

Quote Originally Posted by newborn View Post
    no dear, the fact of the matter is punjab is really getting very less electricity this is a shame, punjab is a big province and has lot of industries, how can peoples will earn there livelihood, ultimately they will become mad and they do what they are doing ,,,,,,, millions and billions are going in ppp pocket, why not it goes for oil to the electric producing companies, i support my punjab province resident, these corrupt leaders i dont understand why they are alive they should die all to gather ,,,,,,,this is my pray every time in namaz, ka Allah swt in hukumranoo ko tamam ko khatam kar day, i have not seen pakistan in such a condition as it is now, kiani is listning music, son of chief justice taking 40 crores for buisness and enjoying his life in world tour, what is going on in pakistan i am failed to understand, can any one through light on this
    shukriya