All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: No Wonder ZARDARI is president of this Country!!!

imrankhan1984 is offline Genius Member
    There are only 10 type people
    in this world. Those who
    understand Binary and those
    who Do not !!!

Quoted
    391 Post(s)

No Wonder ZARDARI is president of this Country!!!

MUZAFFARGARH:
    A cleric in Muzaffargarh declared the polio campaign ‘un-Islamic’ and announced at the local mosque that Jihad should be carried out against the visiting polio vaccination team.
    According to details, the local polio team entered Muzaffargarh’s rural Khan Pur Bagga Sher area and asked local families to cooperate with the campaign.

When the local cleric, Maulvi Ibrahim Chisti found out about the campaign, he immediately went to the biggest mosque in the area and declared that polio drops are ‘poison’ and against Islam. He added that if the polio team forced anybody to partake in the vaccination campaign, then Jihad was ‘the only option’.
    As a result, the polio team returned to Muzaffargarh city without carrying out immunisation, and reported the matter to Muzaffargarh Health Executive District Officer (EDO) Dr Aashiq Hussain, who in turn informed the Muzaffargarh District Coordination Officer (DCO) Tahir Khursheed.
    A police inquiry was ordered, after which a raid was carried out in the cleric’s area. However, Chisti had already escaped by the time the police arrived.
    Residents said the cleric had tried to convince them that the polio campaign was a ‘western conspiracy’ to render the population impotent.
    After the police raid, the polio team returned to Khan Pur Bagga Sher to implement the polio immunisation campaign.
    Published In The Express Tribune, June 13th, 2012.

Obstacles for immunisation: Cleric declares jihad against polio campaign – The Express Tribune

2. The Following User Says Thank You to imrankhan1984 For This Useful Post:

sarah09 (06-13-2012)

PakistanZindaabaad is offline Expert Member
    sick of pti bullies

Quoted
    605 Post(s)

Re: No Wonder ZARDARI is president of this Country!!!

His own character is "Dheela" how can he point fingers!

justahopeus is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    79 Post(s)

chishti sahab jehad declare kar ke kahan bhag gaey???????????

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

We have all heard what the Qur'an says about bad rulers. Here is what Bible says about them:

“Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the shepherds who care for my people: “You have scattered my flock and have driven them away, and you have not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for your evil deeds, declares the Lord. Then I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them, and I will bring them back to their fold, and they shall be fruitful and multiply. I will set shepherds over them who will care for them, and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall any be missing, declares the Lord.

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.

The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy, and say to them, even to the shepherds, Thus says the Lord God: Ah, shepherds of Israel who have been feeding yourselves! Should not shepherds feed the sheep? You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you slaughter the fat ones, but you do not feed the sheep. The weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the injured you have not bound up, the strayed you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought, and with force and harshness you have ruled them. So they were scattered, because there was no shepherd, and they became food for all the wild beasts. ...

And at the end of seven days, the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked person shall die for his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, or from his wicked way, he shall die for his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul. Again, if a righteous person turns from his righteousness and commits injustice, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. Because you have not warned him, he shall die for his sin, and his righteous deeds that he has done shall not be remembered, but his blood I will require at your hand. ...

AfshanK is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

بچے ملک کا ایک قیمتی اثاثہ ہوتے ہیں اور اور حقیقت یہ ہے کہ پاکستان ميں اس وقت لاکھوں بچوں کو پولیو ويکسين کی اشد ضرورت ہے۔ اس میں کوتاہی کی کوئ گنجائش ہی نہيں ہے پوليو ویکسین کی فراہمی کے ساتھ ساتھ صحت کی سہولیات کو يقينی بنايا جانا چاہيۓ تاکہ لاکھوں بچے جو ہر سال لقمہ اجل بن
    جاتے ہیں کو حفاظتی ادويات کے ذريعے محتلف بیماريوں سے بچايا جا سکے۔
    بین الاقوامی برادری پاکستان کی حکومت کو ان بچوں کو ٹیکے اور پولیو کے خطرے کو ہمیشہ سے ختم کرنے میں مدد فراہم کر رہی ہے-

افشاں – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ
    digitaloutreachstate.gov
    www.state.gov
    USUrduDigitalOutreach - Government Organization - Washington, DC | Facebook

Stewie Griffin is offline Genius Member
    : I don't get mad, I get
    stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AfshanK View Post
    بچے ملک کا ایک قیمتی اثاثہ ہوتے ہیں اور اور حقیقت یہ ہے کہ پاکستان ميں اس وقت لاکھوں بچوں کو پولیو ويکسين کی اشد ضرورت ہے۔ اس میں کوتاہی کی کوئ گنجائش ہی نہيں ہے پوليو ویکسین کی فراہمی کے ساتھ ساتھ صحت کی سہولیات کو يقينی بنايا جانا چاہيۓ تاکہ لاکھوں بچے جو ہر سال لقمہ اجل بن
    جاتے ہیں کو حفاظتی ادويات کے ذريعے محتلف بیماريوں سے بچايا جا سکے۔
    بین الاقوامی برادری پاکستان کی حکومت کو ان بچوں کو ٹیکے اور پولیو کے خطرے کو ہمیشہ سے ختم کرنے میں مدد فراہم کر رہی ہے-

افشاں – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ
    [email]digitaloutreach@state .gov
    www.state.gov
    USUrduDigitalOutreach - Government Organization - Washington, DC | Facebook
    Yes exactly you are right about kids, now could you pleas stop bombing them? thank you.

is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
    Yes exactly you are right about kids, now could you pleas stop bombing them? thank you.
    Wah AFSHAN BIBI ko thappar paycheck Milney tak yaad rahey ga!

VQ35 is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol I dont read roman urdu, but I loved the reply by Stewie.

PS: Stewie Griffin is a cool kat. Love watching Family Guy. Lol

stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Insaf123 View Post
    Wah AFSHAN BIBI ko thappar paycheck Milney tak yaad rahey ga!
    Trust me she wont even feel it coz she wont be there where she is at if she had some shame.

stabby

Quoted
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VQ35 View Post
    Lol I dont read roman urdu, but I loved the reply by Stewie.

PS: Stewie Griffin is a cool kat. Love watching Family Guy. Lol
    giggity giggity goo