All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Imran Khan Caught Pink Handed Again --- ???

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Imran Khan Caught Pink Handed Again --- ???

In his interview with Julian Assange, Imran Khan tried to be cozy with the Zionist (not that Julian can be an alternative of Jemima), Imran again took a U-Turn to his "foxy politics" and lied and said that he has not met Dr. A Q Khan in over two years .

Check @24:20 onwards

Now just check this official PiTi website where babies are celebrating Chipko Khan's meeting with Dr. A Q Khan in April 2012.
    https://www.insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/...lt.aspx#151018

"
    Imran Khan in meeting earlier this week offered the scientist to join PTI as the patron of the party."
    Imran to AQ – more fuel for PTI’s ideological fire? – The Express Tribune

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When the historians will write the history of Pakistan. They will write: "The dilemma of Pakistan was that the new young generation which finally woke up, woke up in the shape of a ignorant, idiot, blind and a dumb CULT !
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cogito Ergo Sum is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    52 Post(s)

Re: Imran Khan Caught Pink Handed Again --- ???

Beside the bull**** you just wrote that any sane being would not even bother reading, i see that you've now become a judge of history too. Lol, a cult you called it? Isn't it better than the madness you lowly N league rats follow? Two time prime minister and the country is still in a sinkhole, blame everyone but Sharif's han, you and your logic are both as coherent as the facts that frogs can fly or the fish smoking their dunhills. I feel sorry for the mother who bore a walking talking nagging piece of ignorant illiterate monkey style fool like you my friend. Go do something productive.

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Beside the bull**** you just wrote that any sane being would not even bother reading, i see that you've now become a judge of history too. Lol, a cult you called it? Isn't it better than the madness you lowly N league rats follow? Two time prime minister and the country is still in a sinkhole, blame everyone but Sharif's han, you and your logic are both as coherent as the facts that frogs can fly or the fish smoking their dunhills. I feel sorry for the mother who bore a walking talking nagging piece of ignorant illiterate monkey style fool like you my friend. Go do something productive.

kasoor apka nahi.... !

pti.png

sajoo is offline Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Dear thread starter

I was expecting this from you (or your kind) when I was watching this interview. I don't know how old was this interview because Mr Assange is facing persecution for his WikiLeaks adventure. I quote Mr Assange as saying "I was seeing your rally last night..." I don't know which last night he was referring to. By the way, did you also bother to listen to the whole argument about AQ Khan. Please watch it again and see how was IK defending AQ Khan in front of the international audience (which is hostile to AQ Khan). IK in fact praised him as a hero of Pakistanis, a person to whom people look up to.

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post
    kasoor apka nahi.... !

pti.png
    Kuppi league kay follower aik cheez pahlay decide ker lo kay IK Zionist hay ya woh Nazi hay. Chawal insaan nookari karay bandaa to pata to ho kay woh ker kya raha hay, jhanday per nishan tum nay Nazion wala lagaya hay aur bula tum ussay Zionist rahay hoo. HAHAHAHAAH

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sajoo View Post
    Dear thread starter

I was expecting this from you (or your kind) when I was watching this interview. I don't know how old was this interview because Mr Assange is facing persecution for his WikiLeaks adventure. I quote Mr Assange as saying "I was seeing your rally last night..." I don't know which last night he was referring to. By the way, did you also bother to listen to the whole argument about AQ Khan. Please watch it again and see how was IK defending AQ Khan in front of the international audience (which is hostile to AQ Khan). IK in fact praised him as a hero of Pakistanis, a person to whom people look up to.

Bhai Jan this is a new show that Julian has put on RTV.

During the show, IK's video clips from October and December 2011 jalsas were shows.

You forgot to note that IK said that he has not met AQK in over two years ! Are you trying to imply that this interview was recorded three to four years ago ???? i.e, even before Julian broke the US Cables..... and what about Julian's house arrest that he mentioned??????

Not to mention that IK's political stature took a sharp turn after support from Gen Pasha and MQM in late 2011.

I think it is better that you accept that "IK is trying to posture with a foxy spin to all who matters ... i.e, get the emotional Pakistani babies support by saying good about AQK and at the same time try to distance himself away from AQK in the eyes of westerners !

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

That's why i call them idiots aka kkp

Human is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    63 Post(s)

kasoor apka nahi.... !

pti.png
    Sometimes your noora party calls him a yahoodi agent, and now you think he is a Nazi? you guys are so fking bewildered that you can't make up your minds, how in the hell you think you can govern a country...

uhaymid is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    15 Post(s)

During the show, IK's video clips from October and December 2011 jalsas were shows.

You forgot to note that IK said that he has not met AQK in over two years ! Are you trying to imply that this interview was recorded three to four years ago ???? i.e, even before Julian broke the US Cables..... and what about Julian's house arrest that he mentioned??????
    Do you homework first and find out when the interview was conducted and then make your claims.... till then go hide in your cave of ignorance and hate...

manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

Not to mention that IK's political stature took a sharp turn after support from Gen Pasha and MQM in late 2011.

I think it is better that you accept that "IK is trying to posture with a foxy spin to all who matters ... i.e, get the emotional Pakistani babies support by saying good about AQK and at the same time try to distance himself away from AQK in the eyes of westerners !
    You are talking illogical here and trying to show that you have snatched a mega scandal.... bahi chill keroo aur baki khud ko momin samjh kay kissi ko kafir, yahoodi aur munfiq kahna is bat ka saboot hai kay tumko na apnay deen ki fiker hai na iman ke...you have right to disagree with anyone based on your opinion but faith is a matter between ALLAH and that person and you are not entitled to enter into this regime ....
    Jullian never said that he had freshly taken this interview but he is mentioning IK rallies so logically they are talking about the time frame after October 2011. Could you please tell me when IK met AQK and according to your posted link of PTI web showed that he met him 18 of April 2012 ..... so its quite possible that this interview was recorded before this date . it could be start of April or March ...... but surely in 2012 and not "three years" ago . The rest you wrote is a piece of your personal interpretation and you are not following the statement of your party leader NS where he accepted in-front of Kamran Khan that "such jalsa's cannot be staged with the help of ISI".

mh786 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Sometimes your noora party calls him a yahoodi agent, and now you think he is a Nazi? you guys are so fking bewildered that you can't make up your minds, how in the hell you think you can govern a country...
    Lolzzz. They accuse IK of being ISI agent; simultaneously, a Mossad agent and a Nazi. I did not know they were allies until this post.

PTI, just go back to your previous posts and find yourself full of contradictions.

saif12121979 is offline Star Member
    pti zinda baad

Quoted
    215 Post(s)

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saif12121979 View Post

now i know which disease is spreading in PTI's vein as they are the only "ilzami party" at the moment.

thx for telling me !

saif12121979 is offline Star Member
    pti zinda baad

Quoted
    215 Post(s)

now i know which disease is spreading in PTI's vein as they are the only "ilzami party" at the moment.

thx for telling me !

thanks u proved my point again......

manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

lolz 98 ki election campagin start kerdi hai in logon nay dobara ..... us time tu daal gal gaee thi tumhari abb kay dal sar jani hai tumahri jo marzi ker looo .... aur phir kisyani bili ban kay ya na kaha keroo kay hum tu kissi pay personal tankeed nahi kertay tum logon ka ya akhri hathyar hai jo kay iss bar nai chalna baki elections mai pata chal gayay ga ....

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Imran Khan Caught Pink Handed Again --- ???

.... this coming from a mouth whose own Kachar Khan is at a crossroad cz his "dream team of Bosan and Hoti" from left n right is thinking abt kiliing him as he is still waiting for Tsunami in a Khaki boot with Tie n Coat !