All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai BY HUM TV - Episode 11

Hit Man is offline Moderator
    Edit>

Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai BY HUM TV - Episode 11

Last edited by NoToRi0uS; 07-12-2012 at 09:21 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hit Man For This Useful Post:

anz3611 (07-12-2012), krass (08-27-2012), musqan1 (07-12-2012), saleem ahmad (07-14-2012), seerat123 (07-12-2012), shasan (07-12-2012), sweetmama#1 (07-22-2012)

malalai is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Re: Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai BY HUM TV - Episode 11

i am sick and tierd of the wife taking this **** from her husband, if i was her i would of left him lomg ago and left the kids for him also to raise by himself . does anyone els agrees wiht me.

shasan is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Women should not become mazloom should tell husband like this that you cant be so rude to your wife.
    Also this shumaila is tooooo much.....she is young but still after her brother in law. Her role is very very corrupt.
    Proud Pakistani

saima_decent is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malalai View Post
    i am sick and tierd of the wife taking this **** from her husband, if i was her i would of left him lomg ago and left the kids for him also to raise by himself . does anyone els agrees wiht me.

nope. husband never make home its wife who make home. this is the cruel reality of life. if u have kids then u have to think about ur kids first then urself. mother can't be so selfish. kids need both parents to grow healthy psychologically. i m from a broken family and i can feel the pain of these kids. i m doctor myself and have a 3 years old kid and going through same situation. the only difference is my mother in law doesn't like me as well no matter what i do. well the main point of all this i m bearing all this situation for my kid, i dont want him to go through which i had gone through. So married life is full of compromises. In our community divorced woman have not any respect, it doesn't matter if she was guilty or not. i was like u before marriage but after marriage i know the reality of life and marriage.

friend1 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Haleema is herself raised by her uncle and she haven't seen her parents, so it was her background how she was raised in compromises. Saim will soon learn how his wife is not duffer but ignoring his irritating behavior to stretch their marriage life.

seerat123 is offline Expert Member
    Always Forgive Your
    Enemies,Nothing Annoys Them So
    Much

Quoted
    355 Post(s)

shumaila bohat annoying hai saim k sath jhonk ke tarah chipak gaye hai kisi ka der nahe hai usay

Edit>

Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shasan View Post
    Women should not become mazloom should tell husband like this that you cant be so rude to your wife.
    Also this shumaila is tooooo much.....she is young but still after her brother in law. Her role is very very corrupt.

i hink i have heard from some one that the one who does zulom and the one who takes zulam are both at fault.I hve 2 kids and i am educated i can take of myslef financilay very well .I think these kids grow up watching their mom gets treated bad and then they get treated bad and they think it is ok. some one has to break the cycle..I think these kids will grow and think it is ok to be abused by their husbands, and the cycle will never be broken...

Edit>

Quoted
    48 Post(s)

yes wifes does but not like what he is doing, she is pretending that he is not having an afair and does not have the guts to confront him.and yes mothers cant be selfish but dads can, how is this son going to respect any women because he sees his dad abusing his mom, and yes looking at his mom i am sure his mom did not thought him to treat his wife, like this, and the daughter will stay in an abusive relationship becuase her mother did. I hope every thing works out for your, but as many cases that i have seen growing up in this country, the kids are better off in a happy one parent home then a non-happy both parents home.i do have 2 kids of my own and happily married, but if this ever happend to me i will walk out and my husband knows very well that i will. I think we need to give our daughters self-esteem that thay can make their decision on their own and an education that can support them if they need to be.

saramirza is offline Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saima_decent View Post
    nope. husband never make home its wife who make home. this is the cruel reality of life. if u have kids then u have to think about ur kids first then urself. mother can't be so selfish. kids need both parents to grow healthy psychologically. i m from a broken family and i can feel the pain of these kids. i m doctor myself and have a 3 years old kid and going through same situation. the only difference is my mother in law doesn't like me as well no matter what i do. well the main point of all this i m bearing all this situation for my kid, i dont want him to go through which i had gone through. So married life is full of compromises. In our ommunity divorced woman have not any respect, it doesn't matter if she was guilty or not. i was like u before marriage but after marriage i know the reality of life and marriage.

yes you are very much right saima, girls thinking is very much different before and after marriage...and ofcourse you get the reward of your patience atlast in the form of obedient kids or a guilty husband..husband at the end naik aur faithful wife ka hee hota hay... :-)

saleem ahmad is offline Senior Member
    always care about you

Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Yes you are right about how Haleema has raised by her uncle and that's why she is compromising her marriage life, but still I think that girl like her shouldn't be this stupid that can't see any right or wrong. I hope she would find out about all this soon. I don't think Saim would ever learn anything he is so into Zunaira first and now in Shumaila.