All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: عمران خان گفتگو کے آداب سیکھیں ورنہ برطانیہ کے خفیہ قصّے بتادینگے

Jury is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Exclamation عمران خان گفتگو کے آداب سیکھیں ورنہ برطانیہ کے خفیہ قصّے بتادینگے

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jury For This Useful Post:

Hidden_Trigger (07-13-2012)

javeria is offline Expert Member
    Do not argue with an idiot. He
    will drag you down to his
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

Re: عمران خان گفتگو کے آداب سیکھیں ورنہ برطانیہ کے خفیہ قصّے بتادینگے

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    I am not running anywhere like others does, and you cant prove it as u tried to associate those who never had any link with PTI. Killings in Karachi, thanks for accepting!
    Like MQM does all the killings in Karachi as per yourself and others PTI is Responsible for all the bad behaviour on FK.

If u are feeling bad about me Associating them with PTI without any proof so Why do u and others Blame MQM for all the bhatta khori and killings in karachi?

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by javeria View Post
    Like MQM does all the killings in Karachi as per yourself and others PTI is Responsible for all the bad behaviour on FK.

If u are feeling bad about me Associating them with PTI without any proof so Why do u and others Blame MQM for all the bhatta khori and killings in karachi?
    Now you came to your point, I gave you MQM example but you get upset. Everyone says it doesn't matter but the facts is MQM workers found guilty in these matters as well, on FK you just tried to associate those people with PTI who you know are not members of PTI.

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

Now you came to your point, I gave you MQM example but you get upset. Everyone says it doesn't matter, on FK you just tried to associate those people with PTI who you know are not members of PTI.
    I m also not the Member of MQM, so Why u Associating me with them?

the facts is MQM workers found guilty in these matters as well
    any proofs?????

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

I m also not the Member of MQM, so Why u Associating me with them?

any proofs?????
    You are not member, but then why you support them? Supporter aur member honey mein thora he farak hai. Then why you associated people with PTI who are not even supporters of PTI? I am talking about this specific thread in which you said in which you associated them with PTI.

Proofs are being shared lots of time on FK, I hope you can find in archives or use FK search to find out. The 2011 SC statement on KARACHI killings is in front of us where SC said that MQM, ANP, PPP etc are responsible for killings and have their militias operating in city.

shumailaa is offline Star Member
    Long Live Pakistan

Quoted
    557 Post(s)

You cannot run away by blaming everything on others.. I know and have seen people died in karachi and that is why I named few and I know how these young people were forced to do the "JOB" for altaf bhai as some of them were reletives of our family friends..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jury View Post
    Yah drama Pakistan ka buhat purna hai. SIN OF SOIL (not son of soil) ka purna harba hai.
    Nawaz FAUJ pr tanqeed, magar muhib watan. Imran Fauj par tanqeed magar Muhib watan. Koi Fatwa nahi aata hai.
    Ur phir woh hukomatain jo marti hain wohi phir MQM kay sath mil kar hukomat banati hain. Main tu khair paid nahi howa tha BANGLADESH kay wqt magar wahan bhi aesa hi howa hoga. Yahi jamat islami thi wahan bhi, jo fatway sadir kar rahi thi BANGALIYON kay kehlaf.

Wesay in champians kay mutaliq koie DEFA COUNCIL nahi ban rahi hai, na hi Imran Bhai ka HUBL WATNI may khun josh marta hai.

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

You are not member, but then why you support them? Supporter aur member honey mein thora he farak hai. Then why you associated people with PTI who are not even supporters of PTI? Proofs are being shared lots of time on FK, I hope you can find in archives or FK search to find out. The 2011 SC statement on KARACHI killings is in front of us where SC said that MQM, ANP, PPP etc are responsible for killings and have their militias operating in city.
    I think there is a hell lot of a difference in being a supporter and a member of any party. and If they are not supporting PTI then Why they re Abusing Sharejeel Memon on this very thread Which is completely against Imran Khan?
    there are so many threads out there, Why didnt they go there?

and my Basic point was, It's Actually PTI Supporters who uses Foul language mostly, and If u think U are Neutral u will Second me.

and I believe There is a lot of difference between Aggression and Retaliation, and MQM is just doing that.

!eo is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    171 Post(s)

​قصے ضرور بتاؤ لیکن ثبوت کے ساتھ

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

I think there is a hell lot of a difference in being a supporter and a member of any party. and If they are not supporting PTI then Why they re Abusing Sharejeel Memon on this very thread Which is completely against Imran Khan?
    there are so many threads out there, Why didnt they go there?

and my Basic point was, It's Actually PTI Supporters who uses Foul language mostly, and If u think U are Neutral u will Second me.

and I believe There is a lot of difference between Aggression and Retaliation, and MQM is just doing that.
    Why they Abuse Shajeel memon? Thats why i asked you to ask them, but then you mind it!

And my point of view is not every PTI supporter uses foul language, if you are neutral then how the hell you can forget 100s of threads created by party members of MQM and NAWAZ league with GALI GALOOCH and images which cannot be even discussed. The truth is, if you say anything against MQM then its supporters create GALI GALOOCH and threads with images against KHAN, and if you say something about PPP and NAWAZ league then they will do the same.

I don't want to drag MQM anymore into this discussion as that is totally different topic. Just the last thing, PAKISTANI TALIBAN say the same thing(They say that we are retaliating against country as GOVT and army don't listen us)!

sarah09 is offline Expert Member
    Finally

Quoted
    1466 Post(s)

yup, I can see that How Non-Political u are

No offence intended
    i think he is right yaar ye non political hai per iska agenda aik thread men dekh chukey hain hum

Hidden_Trigger is offline Banned
    AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

@asifmadari , I believe supports NAWAZ league and you can ask him which party he supports the most.
    @Qulfi wala , never disclosed his political affiliations.

Foul language is not right at all, but associating members with a party without any proof is not right at all. Thanks for comments about me, I am human and commit mistakes sometimes but I agree with your stance on foul language that members should take care of it specially the senior members of FK.
    wow kitni juldi karwatt badali bhai :-p

is offline Banned
    Nor Lys

Quoted
    123 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah09 View Post
    i think he is right yaar ye non political hai per iska agenda aik thread men dekh chukey hain hum
    Calm down, you hav,nt seen anything yet.......enjoy this thread and don,t try to refresh your wounds here.....

level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

Why they Abuse Shajeel memon? Thats why i asked you to ask them, but then you mind it!
    Do i still need to ask them? When I can see everything crystal clear? and Why Should I ask them???
    And my point of view is not every PTI supporter uses foul language,
    NOT Every MQMer is BAd, Then Why U blame the whole party for some individuals wrong doings?

if you are neutral then how the hell you can forget 100s of threads created by party members of MQM and NAWAZ league with GALI GALOOCH and images which cannot be even discussed.
    I m not responsible for PMLN's posts but yess, as per MQM supporters creating Abusive Threads are concerned, here on FK it's Me, @Jury @sarah09 @khanov @RiiDa @Hidden_Trigger who usually supports MQM, u cant find A single thread of us which u think is Abusive, not even one, I BET U for that !!!!!!!!!

The truth is, if you say anything against MQM then its supporters create GALI GALOOCH and threads with images against KHAN, and if you say something about PPP and NAWAZ league then they will do the same.
    lolz, It's the other way round story my friend Mainay to aaj tak aisi koi post nahi ki, meri profle ki history check kar len, koi masla nahi

PAKISTANI TALIBAN say the same thing(They say that we are retaliating against country as GOVT and army don't listen us)!
    but As far as I remember, Khan Sahab has clearly said number of Occasions that Talibans are own People, aur hum apne logon ko kiu maar re hain? jab k 90's k Karachiites per kiye gaye Military operations per Khan Sahab ne aaj tak Aik lafz nahi kaha, kya hum apne nahi thay????

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

i am not d supporter of MQM

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qulfi wala View Post
    Calm down, you hav,nt seen anything yet.......enjoy this thread and don,t try to refresh your wounds here.....
    hmmm Qulfi Wala better knows how to lick own wounds :-p

sarah09 is offline Expert Member
    Finally

Quoted
    1466 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qulfi wala View Post
    i know gustaakhon ki koi limit nahi tumse behes kerna bekaar hai

RiiDa is offline ..peaceful ending..
    Y wasTe ur TimE wiD
    explainantionz,PpL Only HeaR
    waT TheY wanT 2 HeaR

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1215 Post(s)

yup..i dont remember any one of us using abusive...
    infact....one of the guy from mqm did that,who comes rarly ,we pointed it out, msgd him and got it corrected...

is offline Banned
    Nor Lys

Quoted
    123 Post(s)

​lagta hay aap log qulfi walay ki jang chooran waley kalia se karwa ke choren gey.... Chooran wala kalia bohat khatarnak hay bhai...yeh kabhi toap chalata hay to kabhi boree lata hay.....

is offline Banned
    Nor Lys

Quoted
    123 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah09 View Post
    i know gustaakhon ki koi limit nahi tumse behes kerna bekaar hai
    Ok, then why u have jumped in????

tariqmmalik is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1452 Post(s)

شرجیل میمن کو اچھی طرح پتہ ہے قصے پھر سب کے سنائے جائیں گے، صرف عمران کے ہی نہیں۔

Jury is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shumailaa View Post
    You cannot run away by blaming everything on others.. I know and have seen people died in karachi and that is why I named few and I know how these young people were forced to do the "JOB" for altaf bhai as some of them were reletives of our family friends..

In Pakistan, everyone claims he/she knows MQM. People are force to do job, people are force to go MQM jalsa, etc.
    They don't know, MQM is a part of people's life here in Karachi. Because, it is working on the ground 24/7.

Imran Khan is saying give me votes like people give vote to MQM.
    And lovers of Imran says, "we know how you have been getting votes".

When MQM takes part in election, opponent of MQM lost miserably.
    When MQM boycotts, opponents win miserably, by getting just 4 to 5% of votes.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last