All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: عمران خان گفتگو کے آداب سیکھیں ورنہ برطانیہ کے خفیہ قصّے بتادینگے

Jury is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Exclamation عمران خان گفتگو کے آداب سیکھیں ورنہ برطانیہ کے خفیہ قصّے بتادینگے

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jury For This Useful Post:

Hidden_Trigger (07-13-2012)

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Re: عمران خان گفتگو کے آداب سیکھیں ورنہ برطانیہ کے خفیہ قصّے بتادینگے

@javeria

Do i still need to ask them? When I can see everything crystal clear? and Why Should I ask them???

Yes you do, what is crystal clear. Even @Qulkfi wala commented here and asked you not to drag him into politics but you are behvaing like MEIN NA MANOON

NOT Every MQMer is BAd, Then Why U blame the whole party for some individuals wrong doings?
    And not everyone is PTI supporter and neither all PTI supporters are bad

I m not responsible for PMLN's posts but yess, as per MQM supporters creating Abusive Threads are concerned, here on FK it's Me, who usually supports MQM, u cant find A single thread of us which u think is Abusive, not even one, I BET U for that !!!!!!!!!
    You forgot about DACHIEXPRESS and others who get banned and we know JURY verywell

lolz, It's the other way round story my friend Mainay to aaj tak aisi koi post nahi ki, meri profle ki history check kar len, koi masla nahi

I am not talking about you, I am talking about other MQM fellows

but As far as I remember, Khan Sahab has clearly said number of Occasions that Talibans are own People, aur hum apne logon ko kiu maar re hain? jab k 90's k Karachiites per kiye gaye Military operations per Khan Sahab ne aaj tak Aik lafz nahi kaha, kya hum apne nahi thay????

Yes KHAN is right that we should talk to them, they are our people but MQM say that TALIBAN are ZALIMAAN and ALTAF BAHI give FATWAAS from LONDON about them. So if gun is allowed to MQM for retaliation then why the same gun is not allowed to TALIBAN or ANP members according to per MQM definition of retaliation! Apney liyae HALAL aur doosroon ke liyae HARAM

javeria is offline Expert Member
    Do not argue with an idiot. He
    will drag you down to his
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

@needoos

Even @Qulkfi wala commented here and asked you not to drag him into politics but you are behvaing like MEIN NA MANOON

If I say that I dont support any party here and u dont drag me in Politcs , then will u believe and stop doing that????

And not everyone is PTI supporter and neither all PTI supporters are bad

Really?? and When we say the same thing for MQM then why dont u believe?

You forgot about DACHIEXPRESS and others who get banned and we know JURY verywell

So u have problem with Dachiexpress, We all have , though he supports MQM but still, we never took his side for his silly posts, and on number of occasions even I have reported his stupid posts to the Admin, u can always ask them.

and about @Jury I have been closely Monitoring his posts and can safely say He never posts Abusive stuff , few days back I ve seen someone using Foul language against him but he didnt loose his calm.
    infact He always come up with Proofs on his statements, and that's what I like and try to follow him.

and what about the other names that I gave like @khanov , @sarah09 , @Hidden_Trigger , @RiiDa ??? Do u have any problems with them???

I am not talking about you, I am talking about other MQM fellows

Thats what I m asking, Give me the names please.

Yes KHAN is right that we should talk to them, they are our people but MQM say that TALIBAN are ZALIMAAN and ALTAF BAHI give FATWAAS from LONDON about them. So if gun is allowed to MQM for retaliation then why the same gun is not allowed to TALIBAN or ANP members according to per MQM definition of retaliation! Apney liyae HALAL aur doosroon ke liyae HARAM

IF 90's Operations wrere Justified, Then If the same Operation will launch against PTI in Future, then will That be Justified too?

I m Exremely against Military opertions on our Citizens no matter who the Victim is, MQM, Taliban aur PTI

RiiDa is offline ..peaceful ending..
    Y wasTe ur TimE wiD
    explainantionz,PpL Only HeaR
    waT TheY wanT 2 HeaR

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1215 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jury View Post

In Pakistan, everyone claims he/she knows MQM. People are force to do job, people are force to go MQM jalsa, etc.
    They don't know, MQM is a part of people's life here in Karachi. Because, it is working on the ground 24/7.

Imran Khan is saying give me votes like people give vote to MQM.
    And lovers of Imran says, "we know how you have been getting votes".

When MQM takes part in election, opponent of MQM lost miserably.
    When MQM boycotts, opponents win miserably, by getting just 4 to 5% of votes.
    so true ....100% agree,they dont understand ,this is khi,koi chota village nahi hai....yahan media ki full nazrin hoti hian....ty
    how is it possible that,jalsy main hazron/lakhon se id card liya jain,aur sub cheerful hony ki acting kerty rahain,koi ek banda bhi media bhi report na ho..
    dhandli ho election main,jis main international media bhi hota....sub darrr ker chupa jain...2/3 jaghan pe band maan bhi lay but...they just exaggerate tooo much..
    sirf mqm ki leadership ko awam ne roads pe apny saath kaam kerty dekha hai...we know ,where they live...they r very much in our reach...jou pak main tu ek misaal hai...admitt it or not

khanov is offline Genius Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    908 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    Who is PTI follower above there? Can you explain? I can understand frustration of PPP and allies(MQM, ANP) on KHAN's stand. Iss par aag bagoola huaa hai na yeah MEMON aaj, you have missed my thread MOUN ke PHOOL!

yaar is pic mein yeh akhri dinon kay libya kay qadhafi mein kitny shabahat aa rahi hay.!!!!

shumailaa is offline Star Member
    Long Live Pakistan

Quoted
    557 Post(s)

I do not know about everyone but I know about myself.. I have very strong belief that MQM will not be a mafia any longer after altaf hussain..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jury View Post

In Pakistan, everyone claims he/she knows MQM. People are force to do job, people are force to go MQM jalsa, etc.
    They don't know, MQM is a part of people's life here in Karachi. Because, it is working on the ground 24/7.

Imran Khan is saying give me votes like people give vote to MQM.
    And lovers of Imran says, "we know how you have been getting votes".

When MQM takes part in election, opponent of MQM lost miserably.
    When MQM boycotts, opponents win miserably, by getting just 4 to 5% of votes.

Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shumailaa View Post
    I do not know about everyone but I know about myself.. I have very strong belief that MQM will not be a mafia any longer after altaf hussain..
    MQM mafia eslyay lagti hai kay es nay MAFIAS say takkar le howi hai. Aur yay apna voters ka hissa mangti hai.

Sirf MUHABBAT aur kuch nahi.
    Kisi kaa baap bhi itni achi tarha itni parti nahi chala sakata jesay ALTAF.
    Sirf isliyay kay us nay apnay KHANDAN WALON ko nahi ghusera howa hai.
    Uska nine zero har wqt open hota hai. Yahan tu Pakistan may beth kar party nahi chalti hai logon say.

Dar say koie itni dair tak nahi chala sakta party.
    Mukhalfeen army ki mujodgi may kuch nahi karkay jab MQM CHUPTI phir rahi thi jan bachanay kay liyay.

Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khanov View Post
    yaar is pic mein yeh akhri dinon kay libya kay qadhafi mein kitny shabahat aa rahi hay.!!!!
    Yes, you're right.

is offline Senior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    343 Post(s)

Allah kare sharjeel kutay ki zuban bi babar haiwan ki tara bund ho jaye,,faisal abdi (A genuine Bull dog) ko chief justice per bhonkne ke liye khula chorra gaya hai,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by imrankhan1984 View Post
    Babar Awan, Fiasal Raza Aabdi ke baad iss ki baari hai..........

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234