Thread: After Spending Another Successful 5 Years - MQM has Started it AGAIN

needoos is offline Banned
    Allah's slave, friend of
    friends and sword to western
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to needoos For This Useful Post:

perfect stranger (07-25-2012), sarah09 (07-25-2012), suave (07-25-2012)

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

Re: After Spending Another Successful 5 Years - MQM has Started it AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by javeria View Post
    laga do yaar VDO........in ka itna Dil chah raha hai to

App he kuch help kar dein unn ki, hud video laga dein MASHWARA MUFAT dainey ki bajaey

javeria is offline Expert Member
    Do not argue with an idiot. He
    will drag you down to his
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    APP ka inqalaab speed breakers par phans gaya hai, agar INQALAAB nahin laana tou phir ALTAF BAHI aur apney sarey BAHIYOON ko yeahi keh dein ke yeah INQALAAB ka drama hatam kar dein aur kahein ke HAMARAH INQALAAB har hakoomat mein shamil hona hota hai
    bhaee.....aap ki 'Sui' phir MQM per attak gayee......aap ye batayen, PTI kis k khilaaf Inqilaab laa rahi hai???

javeria is offline Expert Member
    Do not argue with an idiot. He
    will drag you down to his
    level and beat you with
    experience.

Quoted
    4598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needoos View Post
    App he kuch help kar dein unn ki, hud video laga dein MASHWARA MUFAT dainey ki bajaey
    MQM may har kaam Systemetically hota hai, let her do first the I'll see..what I can do.

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

bhaee.....aap ki 'Sui' phir MQM per attak gayee......aap ye batayen, PTI kis k khilaaf Inqilaab laa rahi hai???
    Suii tou MQM pe attakani hai na, thread jou MQM ke barey mein hai. PTI hakoomat mein aaey gi tou daikhaa jaey ga, pehlee unein tou daikhein na jou 30 SAAL se INQALAAB laa rahey hain HAKOOMAT mein baith kar, har 5 saal baad naya drama for securing next 5 years

Allah's slave, friend of
    boot licker punks

Quoted
    1558 Post(s)

MQM may har kaam Systemetically hota hai, let her do first the I'll see..what I can do.
    Haan g yeah tou hai, issi liaye systematic traeekey se KARACHI mein kaam jaari hai

Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Quoted
    773 Post(s)

People here defend political parties like they know it all. ALLAH KE AAGE KIYA JAWAB DO GE? WHAT IF EVERYTHING SAID ABOUT THEM IS CORRECT? THAT INCLUDE PTI TOO, I NEVER DEFEND ANYONE IF THERE IS AN EVIDENCE. MQM HAS BEEN PART OF GOVERNMENT AND I CAN'T SEE THEM CHANGING, THEIR MOTIVES IT SEEMS IS TO BE IN GOVERNMENT NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS THEY CAN PROVE ME WRONG.

zishi is offline Expert Member
    IMRAN KHAN KAY SIWA VOTE KOE
    NA MANGAY.

Quoted
    1803 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RiiDa View Post
    ji baat tu achi hai,per shuker hai IK ,appki tarha,ehsaan nahi bholta......
    phir vdo lagaon...
    Aap video laga ker daikh lain, hamari konsa jaan pay bani hue hay jo nikli ja rahi hay. Aap apnay saray shauk pooray karain kaheen dil main armaan na reh jayee .

apple4me is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    306 Post(s)

Bhai needy,

please take out that picture of cheap insaaf. bhai cheap insaaf nay do bar thoook kar chata hay, do bar gen mushi kay jotay saaf ki-ay hay, mujhay nahi pata tha kay aap jotay saaf karnay walo ko apna hero mantay hay. warna may bhi jootay saaf kara-layta

tum log mqm ki nafret may mar jao gay, Do not appreciate any thing, becasue mqm is not like chor uchakay of other partys. is pakistan ka wo hasher hay kay allah bacha-ay muger tum mqm ki nafret may maray ja rahay ho.

hameed gul, ISI and other agencys distributed million of dollars to politicans,journalists etc etc etc. there is a case but is going on and on and on and on and on and i belive no judement till qayamat against them and persons who got those rishwat ?

Every one who is against mqm talk about islam and quran. Now this is a fashion to talk about religion or part of mullahism. mullahism teaches that, even u talk good about ( weather u follow or not does not mean nothing) islam u are increaseing ur points for jannat.

So some nuts here on fk cut and past qurani ayats and thinks that they will impress others with their knowledge and same time allah will increase their points for jannat.

Non of them ever said about rishwat given by Hameed gul and ISI. It seems that " rishwat lanay wala and rishwat denay wala dono jannati hay" IN PAKISTAN.

Thousands of innocent paksitani killed by talaban. But first america go from afghanistan then talaban stop killing inocent pakistanis. What a jok!

Those who did good raatta of quran become big mullah with no moral education and background, there is a race going on to get fame and money as quickly as possible by these mullahs.

MQM is bad becaue, most educated in pakistan and mostly educated people support it, not like ppp and pmln where trible and biradari vote is always matters.95% of voter of ppp and pmln are matric or non matric OR angutha chaap
    MQM furruk naseem is the most educated member of senate including national assembly and all provisional assembly in pakistan. Mustafa Kamal work has been appreciated all over world.

But Murgi ki ak tang, ur NOT son of the soil, ur not chor, daco, rishwat kor, bay eman, cheater, fraudya, mis-using islam, incompetent, sons of chaudaris or wadayra,

Yes, if mqm has those above mention qualities, mqm will be the part of ruling tola . Becaue this tola has taken pakistan in last 60 years or so to moon and still moving on

yacir is offline Expert Member
    saying :
    Shikwa-e-Zulmat-e-Shab se to
    kahin behtar tha ... Apne
    hisse ki koi shamma jalatay
    jatay!

Quoted
    1252 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RiiDa View Post
    even hypothetically speaking...i dont see SC taking any drastic actions.
    iphir bhi PPP comes out opnely against it..i dont think mqm go will against SC,mqm will sit back and watch the match.
    I dont thnk that this disqualification of PM happens again and again without having some other actions parallel. I expect that SC would move forward on writing the letter with some other options while continuing on processing the contempt case hearings.

and if that happens and things flare up ... it would not be possible for any party to sit back and just watch the match. they will have to stand by one of the sides.
    and since there is not much benefit standing beside the government whose tenure is about to finish, I see a good move from MQM to get off the boat and join other side.

Hidden_Trigger is offline Banned
    AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

aaj kal wo Duayen maang re hain aap k PTI join karne ki,............ Shayd unko pata nahi hai, Karachi never Produces Lots
    Karachi walay MASHALLAH mohazzib hain ................ Khaitoon ki khaad bhurnay walay PTI abb modern ho chalay hain to Lotay to chaiyyay hongay na :-p

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghafoor10 View Post
    People here defend political parties like they know it all. ALLAH KE AAGE KIYA JAWAB DO GE? WHAT IF EVERYTHING SAID ABOUT THEM IS CORRECT? THAT INCLUDE PTI TOO, I NEVER DEFEND ANYONE IF THERE IS AN EVIDENCE. MQM HAS BEEN PART OF GOVERNMENT AND I CAN'T SEE THEM CHANGING, THEIR MOTIVES IT SEEMS IS TO BE IN GOVERNMENT NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS THEY CAN PROVE ME WRONG.
    Tussi Great Ho Ghafoor Paa Ji

RiiDa is offline ..peaceful ending..
    Y wasTe ur TimE wiD
    explainantionz,PpL Only HeaR
    waT TheY wanT 2 HeaR

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1215 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zishi View Post
    Aap video laga ker daikh lain, hamari konsa jaan pay bani hue hay jo nikli ja rahi hay. Aap apnay saray shauk pooray karain kaheen dil main armaan na reh jayee .
    nahi bhai..main tu bezar hochuki hoon,us vdo se,buss app logg bar bar bhol jaty hian

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Abdullah View Post
    Lolz meri JI...!!!Pasban JI ki nahi Muhammad Ali Durrani ki party hai janab...JI ki manchalon ki party ka naam Shabab-e-Milli hai.
    New News for me :-p

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Bhai asli muhajirs ki party to MQM H hai q k MQM A me to ab dusri qaumiyaton ki milaawat shuru hochuki hai.
    Shukkar mana k hum lisaniyat parasti k Qayeel nahin javeria, Jury khanov RiiDa sarah09 app sub ki mahnat wasool aik munnay nai to maan lia :-p

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

Oh to bhai ye farishtay phir munafiqon se mufaahimat krne q mansoora puhunch jaate hain?
    Kion k Tableegh karna farz haii shayad k tairay dil mai utar jayay mairi baat :-p

AAG Laga dooo

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    954 Post(s)

To goli aur topi ka kya relation howa?
    Kabhi Karachi aoo dono ka farq achay sai samjhaoon ga :-p

RiiDa is offline ..peaceful ending..
    Y wasTe ur TimE wiD
    explainantionz,PpL Only HeaR
    waT TheY wanT 2 HeaR

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1215 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yacir View Post
    I dont thnk that this disqualification of PM happens again and again without having some other actions parallel. I expect that SC would move forward on writing the letter with some other options while continuing on processing the contempt case hearings.

and if that happens and things flare up ... it would not be possible for any party to sit back and just watch the match. they will have to stand by one of the sides.
    and since there is not much benefit standing beside the government whose tenure is about to finish, I see a good move from MQM to get off the boat and join other side.
    i dont y only PM should letter????yeh kya zid??
    for the sake of Pak..i really hope ,this game wud stop and SC will take serious step....warna ab chaudry sahab ,as deputy PM tayaar baithy hian and lets not forget,samny zardari hai aur yeh Pakistan hai.

in any case,i m sure mqm will not against SC,but there r other factors khass tor per sindh ki politics bhi mind main rakhni hoge,after-effects of leaving ppp,in sindh,mqm bohut zayda tafreeh k mood main nahi hai,they will play safe .Baherhaal,rabta committe k ijlas ka intezar kijya..
    Thank u for the concern.

R4BIAN is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xzavier View Post
    Shukkar mana k hum lisaniyat parasti k Qayeel nahin javeria, Jury khanov RiiDa sarah09 app sub ki mahnat wasool aik munnay nai to maan lia :-p
    Jaise dunya bewaqoof hai...sb pata hai k jb tk muhajir ka tag laga rehna tha party k saath tb tk Karachi me hi tikay rehna tha khair ab konsi nikli hai Karachi Hyderabad se. MQM Vs ANP ki fight kya lisaaniyat pe mabni nahi?APMSO kis label pe kaam kr rahi hai?

Edit>

Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

Kion k Tableegh karna farz haii shayad k tairay dil mai utar jayay mairi baat :-p
    Tableegh krna farz hai lekin Kaafiron ko right...Muslims ki islaah ki jaati hai un tk deen already puhunch chuka hai. Aur jo party 6 roza Taraweeh ka crash programs ya Taraweeh arranged by MQM jaisi apni publicity krwaati ho wo kya tableegh de gi dusron ko? Jitni tableegh krni thi wo already Aamir Liaquat k zariye hochuki hai.

Edit>

Quoted
    2296 Post(s)

Kabhi Karachi aoo dono ka farq achay sai samjhaoon ga :-p
    Kahan aana hai? Nine Zero Azizabad ya Cheel Chowk Liyari? Zra khul kr saamne aayiye meethi meethi baaton me dhamki ka pehlu numaaya hai btw it doesn't matter for me. Jao bori tayaar krwaa lo 6.3" feet ki.

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last