All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: facebook timeline privacy...:(

      
   
  1. #1
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Assalam o alaikum friends!!!

    i have a problem with timeline privacy on facebook
    if anyone knows about this plz help me!!!!..///....

    i want to hide wall and photos
    just friends can see my posts, wall and photos!!!!...








  2. #2
    Sea Sparrow's Avatar
    Sea Sparrow is offline *~*Nikii Kakii*~*
    кнυ∂αуα яєнєм
     
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Allah Ki Dunya Mein^_^
    Posts
    6,794
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiva Afafa View Post
    Assalam o alaikum friends!!!

    i have a problem with timeline privacy on facebook
    if anyone knows about this plz help me!!!!..///....

    i want to hide wall and photos
    just friends can see my posts, wall and photos!!!!...

    Wa-Alaikum asalam bhna
    mjko pta ha ab u batao yahan he smjhaun ya phr fb pe msg mein?

  3. #3
    Ammy_769's Avatar
    Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,422
    Quoted
    659 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(





    This...

  4. #4
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Quote Originally Posted by little girl View Post
    Wa-Alaikum asalam bhna
    mjko pta ha ab u batao yahan he smjhaun ya phr fb pe msg mein?
    k fb...............................

  5. #5
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post




    This...

    Thanx Amee gee
    i tried this few days ago but i dont know why my wall and photos are visibile ...

  6. #6
    Ammy_769's Avatar
    Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...
     
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,422
    Quoted
    659 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiva Afafa View Post
    Thanx Amee gee
    i tried this few days ago but i dont know why my wall and photos are visibile ...
    There is another option in Privacy Settings, it is to block access to old post. I don't know what you meant by Privacy leaking through Timeline after applying these settings, can you share FB link of profile, let me check.. If not OK, should I share mine? I applied these settings.
    PM me..

  7. #7
     is offline Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    8
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    kya mujhe 2007 k rida digest mil skte hen??

  8. #8
    JiND JaN's Avatar
    JiND JaN is offline ¤Tèrè B¡Ñ $ØÑE Ñä¡Ñ¤
    Ishq k Daway Bhi , Raqeebon se
    Yaranay bhi !!!!
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    []C*] PakisTan []C*]
    Posts
    198
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    okey lemme help ya ... !!!!!

    Follow the steps ...
    goto Privacy settings !

    now


    NOW
    IS K BAAAD
    is k baad bohat important jo settigs hain wo limiting past posts !!!!
    no 5.JPGand last mein,,,,

    no 6.JPGAND YOU ARE DONE "))))))))))


  9. #9
    JiND JaN's Avatar
    JiND JaN is offline ¤Tèrè B¡Ñ $ØÑE Ñä¡Ñ¤
    Ishq k Daway Bhi , Raqeebon se
    Yaranay bhi !!!!
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    []C*] PakisTan []C*]
    Posts
    198
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    iss se pehlay jo pics upload ki wo POST aur connecting wid people etc ki privacy thein
    Now photos and albums ki.....

    Click photos and then jis album ko only me , ya friends karna hia kar lein hide!!

    photos 1.JPG
    is k baad ...


    iss k elawa "WALL PHOTOS" JO HAIN wo EK EK kar k he hide hun gy us k leye each pic ko visit karein and then hide !!!!

    hope help hoye hogi apki .,,, ^_^



  10. #10
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Quote Originally Posted by JiND JaN View Post
    iss se pehlay jo pics upload ki wo POST aur connecting wid people etc ki privacy thein
    Now photos and albums ki.....

    Click photos and then jis album ko only me , ya friends karna hia kar lein hide!!

    photos 1.JPG
    is k baad ...


    iss k elawa "WALL PHOTOS" JO HAIN wo EK EK kar k he hide hun gy us k leye each pic ko visit karein and then hide !!!!

    hope help hoye hogi apki .,,, ^_^






    Thankyou so much!!!!...
    Jind jan gee
    i fallow ur instructions and my problem has now solved,,,
    Thanx again Friend


  11. #11
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Thanx Ammy gee
    and thnkyou all

    i was really worried about my privacy

    but now i have done !!!!!
    Thanx fk

  12. #12
    Savi Abbas's Avatar
    Savi Abbas is offline Expert Member
    have to love you since love to
    have you
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    10,498
    Quoted
    709 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    sorry for late reply .....hoping you already got help from others...be happy dear

    ​​​​


    کترنیں روح کی آؤ کے ,سمیٹیں فرخ
    کیا خبر ، لوٹ کے آجاے رفو کا موسم







  13. #13
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Quote Originally Posted by Savi Abbas View Post
    sorry for late reply .....hoping you already got help from others...be happy dear
    ...
    koi baat nahi Savi gee...Love you

  14. #14
    pari girl's Avatar
    pari girl is offline Expert Member
    incomplete without u.....
     
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    home sweet home
    Posts
    11,619
    Quoted
    971 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    hehehehe may phr l8 hogai hn
    Halka sa tabbasam lab-e-mayous pe laa ker
    Bheegi hui palkon ko chupana bhi ek huner hai...

  15. #15
    smarty cat's Avatar
    smarty cat is offline Expert Member
    HaPpY EvEr AfTeR <3 :D
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    24,077
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quoted
    4544 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    same prob I faced few days ago

    meri strt me privacy n thi bd me lagayi to ye problem huwa k posts visible hi rahin us ki wja ye thi k

    hr post k sath b aik alag option hota he k ye post kis ko visible ho, frnds,frnds of frnds or public

    in ki wahan pr problem hogi....she has to select frnds option for every post initially....bd me theek hojaye ga
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post
    There is another option in Privacy Settings, it is to block access to old post. I don't know what you meant by Privacy leaking through Timeline after applying these settings, can you share FB link of profile, let me check.. If not OK, should I share mine? I applied these settings.
    PM me..


    ساری دنیا میں مرے جی کو لگا ایک ہی شخص
    ایک ہی شخص تھا ایسا بخدا ایک ہی شخص
    ..............
    وسعت دل میں تنگ دلی کا عالم تو دیکھیۓ
    ایک کو چاهنا، فقط اسی کو چاهنا، پھر کچھ نا چاهنا

    ............
    دل سے نکال دیجئے احساس آرزو
    مر جایئے پر کسی کی تمنا نہ کیجئے۔


  16. #16
    Adiva Afafa's Avatar
    Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, Sindh
    Posts
    11,473
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Re: facebook timeline privacy...:(

    Quote Originally Posted by *ωιѕн fυℓℓ* View Post
    same prob I faced few days ago

    meri strt me privacy n thi bd me lagayi to ye problem huwa k posts visible hi rahin us ki wja ye thi k

    hr post k sath b aik alag option hota he k ye post kis ko visible ho, frnds,frnds of frnds or public

    in ki wahan pr problem hogi....she has to select frnds option for every post initially....bd me theek hojaye ga


    yeah! xactly yahi problem
    but ab solve hogae

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in