All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Why all the parties in Govt (ppp, mqm, anp, pmlq and pmln) are against PTI?

Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work

Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Exclamation Why all the parties in Govt (ppp, mqm, anp, pmlq and pmln) are against PTI?

Irfan Chaplusi, Nazir malashiya, nusrat thakur, ata ul kammi are united against pti.

what a country where these "honorable" & "senior" qriters are not against the parties in govt who are responsible in the downfall of the country but are united against Imran Khan.

paisa bolta hai, hakoomati uhday (official press secretary, official speech writer, ambassador......) boltay hain

aur media paisay lay ker inhain senior siyasi tajziya-nigar ker bulwata hai aur Imran Khan ki waat lagwata hai.

they are doomed these type of propaganda won't work anymore, its not 90s

manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

Re: Why all the parties in Govt (ppp, mqm, anp, pmlq and pmln) are against PTI?

Tension na loo saron ki bolti band ho jani hai elections mai.... jo zehan logon nay bana liya hai inshallah abb woh change nahi hona ya jo marzi ker lain .....

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie View Post
    Irfan Chaplusi, Nazir malashiya, nusrat thakur, ata ul kammi are united against pti.

what a country where these "honorable" & "senior" qriters are not against the parties in govt who are responsible in the downfall of the country but are united against Imran Khan.

paisa bolta hai, hakoomati uhday (official press secretary, official speech writer, ambassador......) boltay hain

aur media paisay lay ker inhain senior siyasi tajziya-nigar ker bulwata hai aur Imran Khan ki waat lagwata hai.

they are doomed these type of propaganda won't work anymore, its not 90s

Jury is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

PTI Exposing MQM

mak7861 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    62 Post(s)

sub ke rozi roty ka sawal hai bhai . free ka khata khula hua hai ,as per my knowledge, Ata ul haq qasmi was made the ambassador in thailand and norway during Nawaz shareef Era , Irfan siddiqi goes to trip to Japan and other foreign countries every now n then ,He spent two years in presidency as press secretary he was and still is more or less Press secretary to nawaz's family, his son has a lucrative job in public sector , thanks to khadim e ala .as far as nazir naji is concerned , he is master columnist but a soulless man , he is with everyone whoever is in power.
    so don't mind these people much , enjoy their's writing and thats all about it . the more they write the more Imran Khan is getting on their nerves .

Edit>

Quoted
    62 Post(s)

aik toh yeh MQM walay , kissi khatay mein nahi hain lekin her thread pay apni choonch zaroor ghusairain gay . bhai jaan yeh National politics hain , ap apna Karachi Sambhalain .

PakistanZindaabaad is offline Expert Member
    sick of pti bullies

Quoted
    605 Post(s)

Ahhh because pti is not a party, but made in zero point dhobhi ghaat of ppp, pmln, pmlq, ji, jui and anp turncoats.

Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mak7861 View Post
    aik toh yeh MQM walay , kissi khatay mein nahi hain lekin her thread pay apni choonch zaroor ghusairain gay . bhai jaan yeh National politics hain , ap apna Karachi Sambhalain .

Maza Agya!
    May tu Bata raha tha kay Kis trah PTI expose kar rahi hai MQM ko.

PakistanZindaabaad is offline Expert Member
    sick of pti bullies

Quoted
    605 Post(s)

Not a big mqm fan, but truth of the matter is that they may still win more seats than pti.

Edit>

Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PakistanZindaabaad View Post
    Not a big mqm fan, but truth of the matter is that they may still win more seats than pti.
    No doubt about it mere bhai ,PTI hasn't win a single seat yet. i am myself fan of MQM' many traits, party discipline, brought middle class people in assembly and on top they get majority of seats in Karachi Hyderabad and even in some urban Sindh areas as well .
    Though i am not a fan of power politics with that i meant MQM can't survive outside govt , they are hand in gloves with the most corrupt govt in Pakistan' history , can anyone denies this fact ? mqm' MPA/MNA' used to be clean handed but now what mqm says about Babar ghori , from Sakhi hassan to nazimabad ask around and you will know how many of the marriage/ceremonial halls owned by him , his properties in canada , one MNA gets around 110,000 PKR a month , how would he justify all this . and list goes on and on .

Edit>

Quoted
    1561 Post(s)

No doubt about it mere bhai ,PTI hasn't win a single seat yet. i am myself fan of MQM' many traits, party discipline, brought middle class people in assembly and on top they get majority of seats in Karachi Hyderabad and even in some urban Sindh areas as well .
    Though i am not a fan of power politics with that i meant MQM can't survive outside govt , they are hand in gloves with the most corrupt govt in Pakistan' history , can anyone denies this fact ? mqm' MPA/MNA' used to be clean handed but now what mqm says about Babar ghori , from Sakhi hassan to nazimabad ask around and you will know how many of the marriage/ceremonial halls owned by him , his properties in canada , one MNA gets around 110,000 PKR a month , how would he justify all this . and list goes on and on .

His family gave about 25 lacs tax and his personal is about 5 lacs.
    His business was MARRIAGE HALL and Pakwan Centre. Even he had the same business in US.

Eskay halls par HAQIQI ka qabzah hogya tha, during operation.
    Uswqt kheyal nahi aaya tha kisi ko. Eska tu shuru say hi yahi karobar hai.
    Khana pina hota tu tu SHADI HAAL ki panchiat say behtar tha kay,
    koi SUGAR MILL lagata aur Rs25/Kg ki SUGHAR Rs.125/Kg bech kar KHARAB PATI hota.

Wesay agar koi do numbri ki hai tu esko bhi dharo.
    Agar koie case hota tu "SIN OF SOIL"(not son of soil)
    hazaron QATAL kay muqdmay na banatay MQM par, Aik do tu Corruption kay bhi bantay
    Aur khas tur par BABAR GHORI par.

Monday, March 01, 2010
    By Shaheen Sehbai

WASHINGTON:
    Of all the people mentioned in my opinion piece published on Saturday (Feb 27), only two have so far responded, one in writing and another by telephone, both belonging to the MQM. The rest are still keeping an eerie silence.

He had mentioned details of his private businesses. “I did mention my private business i.e. Florence Garden Marriage Hall, marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road under management of AB Catering, BANS International, etc,” he said in an e-mail message after a lengthy telephone call.

“Mostly everyone knows that I was running this business before I even joined politics in 1993. People in Karachi also know that in 1992, my six marriage lawns at the Kashmir Road were forcefully occupied by Haqiqi group and this incident was also reported in several newspapers,” he stated.

“I am also paying all government taxes. My family paid Rs 2.6 million and my personal income tax paid was Rs 290,187 in 2009. Also, I never worked in the KPT, so I hope you correct that mistake as well. I would like to add one more thing that I was also doing business when I was in USA. I hope everything is cleared now.

“I would also like to bring to your notice that MQM is the only political party in Pakistan that has got its own system of accountability, which restricts the misuse of authority by any of its members to a greater degree,” Ghauri concluded.

Aik aur HAZIR-e-KHIDMAT hai.
    NA-240 ka MQM MNA, jis nay sab say zeyada PAKISTAN may Tax diya tha.

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PakistanZindaabaad View Post
    Ahhh because pti is not a party, but made in zero point dhobhi ghaat of ppp, pmln, pmlq, ji, jui and anp turncoats.
    bhai meray hola hath rakho koch humaray jigar bhi iss party say wabista hain