Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: "proud to be a muslim" & "zonie" has been banned

Ammy_769 is offline Patriot
    Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

"proud to be a muslim" & "zonie" has been banned

Assalam-o-Alaikum everyone!!

We care and respect everyone and we do appreciate feedback to improve our forum but we also not tolerate members giving invitations to others without their consent to their forums.
    As a result, we have to ban two people involved in this doing of promoting others site.
    I hope you people will not mind it since it was against the rule and regulation in the first place.
    There are other means to do this, use your social networking.

Regards

Clear few things
    1. I didn't banned both
    2. Thread was meant to all people across on one thread rather making several threads
    3. I don't have any personal grudge against them

Last edited by Ammy_769; 08-18-2012 at 06:31 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ammy_769 For This Useful Post:

- Lily - (08-18-2012), Flashpro (08-17-2012), Savi Abbas (08-17-2012), smarty cat (08-18-2012)

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Re: "proud to be a muslim" & "zonie" has been banned

Quote Originally Posted by Talha I View Post
    I know that very well.. and i personally know that you dont. Thats why i was more shocked.
    But bro its actually disrespecting.. They were both respected members. Even if they did a mistake.. you should never have banned them like that.
    How it is disrepecting brother, if you think this announcement thread making, it was my idea to do so we people can discuss it on one thread, rather flooding my PM, VM and was meant for this discussion which would in other case spread across many threads and tracking will be difficult.
    "proud to a muslim" & "zonie".... I respect you like my own siblings.. So don't take this as a disrespect. I will mail you (LOL! Jab Baati ja kar ajaye ge..)

Talha I is offline Expert Member
    Longing for constant happiness
    is one of the major causes of
    sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammy_769 View Post
    How it is disrepecting brother, if you think this announcement thread making, it was my idea to do so we people can discuss it on one thread, rather flooding my PM, VM and was meant for this discussion which would in other case spread across many threads and tracking will be difficult.
    "proud to a muslim" & "zonie".... I respect you like my own siblings.. So don't take this as a disrespect. I will mail you (LOL! Jab Baati ja kar ajaye ge..)
    Chalein now that you have said that last line.. I have no point to argue with you bro.. but i dont have any contact with them other than fk.. i ll tell others to do so. Thanks for your kind replies.. unlike other admins out there.
    If pain could speak; it would have so much to tell.

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Talha I View Post
    Chalein now that you have said that last line.. I have no point to argue with you bro.. but i dont have any contact with them other than fk.. i ll tell others to do so. Thanks for your kind replies.. unlike other admins out there.
    To be honest, we all seems to busy too much sometime.. So don't mind their presence here, I am here on their behalf.
    Also mailed them to account whom they are registered on this forum. Lets see what they say..

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

To be honest, we all seems to busy too much sometime.. So don't mind their presence here, I am here on their behalf.
    Also mailed them to account whom they are registered on this forum. Lets see what they say..
    you are right.. Thanks for your kindness to them!

JiND JaN is offline ¤Tèrè B¡Ñ $ØÑE Ñä¡Ñ¤
    Ishq k Daway Bhi , Raqeebon se
    Yaranay bhi !!!!

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roomi719 View Post
    Administration WARNING b koi cheeeez hoti hai or 6 months pehly anjany may ki janey vali mistake
    Ko ajj serious ly kr aik active member ko aisay without warning banned kr dyna
    Bilkul b justify nae hai.

Aisay decisions hotey hain jo aik achy institution ko taba o barbaad kr detay hain..

Nihaaaayat he fazooool decision hai or is my other site promoting km or zaati ranjish
    Ka ansar saaf milta hsi..
    well said !!!!!

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JiND JaN View Post
    well said !!!!!
    Tell me your speculation about this... I will try my best to explain... Still not satisfied with my comments and talk with Talha I then I can't say anything....

@To all
    Aik aese lakeer peatne ka fayda nahi jo ke ha he nahi...
    Mera kya personal reason hu skta hai en dono ke sath...
    Ask them that do I have any personal grudge against them..

Sea Sparrow is offline *~*Nikii Kakii*~*
    кнυ∂αуα яєнєм

Quoted
    52 Post(s)

waqai ap admins ko atleast once a tym warning deni chahye thi phr b gr wo na manty to be shak banned kr dety
    yun yk dm aese
    acha ni lga
    bahar hal me amna bhna ko msg krungi k wo gr aainda k liye mohtat rahen r ana chahti hen to me phr apko yaheen bta dungi........
    other wise.............
    anyways itss toooooooooo sad...........

Flashpro is offline محبت میرا پیغام
    سبحان ربك رب
    العزة عما يصفون
    وسلام على
    المرسلين والحمد

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    930 Post(s)

Assalam-o-Alaikum everyone!!

We care and respect everyone and we do appreciate feedback to improve our forum but we also not tolerate members giving invitations to others without their consent to their forums.
    As a result, we have to ban two people involved in this doing of promoting others site.
    I hope you people will not mind it since it was against the rule and regulation in the first place.
    There are other means to do this, use your social networking.

Regards
    Waaleykumsalam,
    How were they promoting other forum? by threads, VM or PM... Sudden death is a shocker, right!
    Can't we have a warning & suspension system before ban... & members could be added to watch list for 'probable ban' with reasons given ... Honestly speaking If I am Banned (with out warning), I won't beg anybody to unban me. Are we members enjoying parasitic relation with FK? ... No! It's more of a symbiosis.

Often,I receive invitations to join other forums ... not a big deal, I joined a few, but since attached with Fk continue to be active here. Why would a member switch loyalty? May be offered some position on other forum... in few days responsibly takes over excitement of command... what else? ... Has some body started to pay members... umm!... Who? Where? ...

Bro has Fk become PTV news??? crack down on media & everybody must watch Govt.'s channel only...
    Ok ,I agree open invitation threads to join other forums is a definite no no & ban is justified after warning. (ban straight away if new member i.e fake Id's formed just to promote other forum or spam Fk, but for old active members warning must be issued, followed by suspension & then ban cuz old active members are actually FK... & when they get banned suddenly... it's like What the FK?
    )

FK must continue to compete with quality ... it remains the recipe to success in long run, Fk already enjoys edge over new forums, people don't shift easily. & Fk can always increase its promotional activities on other social forums as well.

Summary:
    1. Request to unban mentioned members;
    2. Ban policy needs to be lenient. Display a 'Watch list' of members breaching ToU of FK , with warning, suspensions & ban issued with citing history & warnings.
    3.Active participation & status of the member must also be considered before a ban. A member like proud to be a muslim will always carry a big backlash if suddenly banned without warning.
    4.Abusive Behaviour, Religious hatred etc. must continue to be an immediate ban but with an option to appeal.

Thank you,
    A Loyal FK member

Arsal is offline is A r s a L.
    Back

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    616 Post(s)

hmmm indeed a sad step to take !

But being very old and respectable members of this forum, its a bit unfair to promote other forums and that too in PM's... they shldnt have done it !! as they must know the administrations view abt such kindda stuff !

But still Ammy_769 bro, i personally request you to restore their id's and once they'll b restored ill talk to them and samjhaun ga unhy in sha Allah , they are good members they wont repeat this .. i hope wo ab tak samjh b gayi hongi k that was nt a wise action ... i hope ull consider my personal request

P.S: for those who say. rules nahi parhy hongy Rules Parhny k lie hi hotay hain , so 2 mins spare kar k parh lain for the good of forum aswell good of thr own

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Background story:
    There were certain members in past (not many months back) which use to do same, I promised the discloser to not ban that member so I not did. Similarly now again I does not banned one gal mentioned but on searching we found these members, we let first time go but this time was of action rather than doing idle job...
    As for probable ban or warning system, I think vBulletin has this limitation, if we start such threads again this kind of thread come up in protest.
    Why are people creating so much fuzz on no issue, I simply mailed them rather than posting your frustration contact to reply my mail...

Adiva Afafa is offline `~PsyCholOG!$t~`
    Excuses are but a defense
    mechanism for guilt !

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

she is very good, sweet,lovely,active member,,
    but she has done a mistake it's bad for fk,,
    proud ko wapis ana chahye and reply bhi Admin ko karna chahye,,,,

we love you proud!!!!....

Daniel-7 is offline Expert Member
    Edit>

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    665 Post(s)

Ammy jee u r our best friend in forum. U r not only Admin. Rather more our friend. Yes u r right on ur decision. Now we have to wait for our friends return. She have to regret for her did, and we r in waiting. Please come back. Please.

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

She replied to mail that she don't want to come back. So now only zonie left to talk with.

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

She replied to mail that she don't want to come back. So now only zonie left to talk with.
    Ok i repected your opinion ammy bro..
    But you can see yourself.. she said she doesnt wanna come back.. Thats what i knew.. and thats exactly what i would have said if i was banned like this even upon any action.
    Thats what i was saying thats how someone can feel disrespected!

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voices View Post
    Ok i repected your opinion ammy bro..
    But you can see yourself.. she said she doesnt wanna come back.. Thats what i knew.. and thats exactly what i would have said if i was banned like this even upon any action.
    Thats what i was saying thats how someone can feel disrespected!
    Its feeling perception.. What can I say? I was lenient with her in my mail and I don't know where there is respect element in ban, some forum (which I use) don't let my post appear because of spam filter, most Intl forum have blocked Paksitan IPs due to spam I never feel disrespect.

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

Its feeling perception.. What can I say? I was lenient with her in my mail and I don't know where there is respect element in ban, some forum (which I use) don't let my post appear because of spam filter, most Intl forum have blocked Paksitan IPs due to spam I never feel disrespect.
    Hmm yeah thats kinda professional approach you are having.. i cant disagree on that. but a regular and active member could have been an exception

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

Hmm yeah thats kinda professional approach you are having.. i cant disagree on that. but a regular and active member could have been an exception
    I amended first post, check that..
    Also I am still OK to unban them...what more could I offer? Begging?? Which I will never, when she is showing little ego to my personal mail seriously why I should now force her (sorry sis but I felt little like that way)..
    I only beg before Allah..

sadness

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)

I amended first post, check that..
    Also I am still OK to unban them...what more could I offer? Begging?? Which I will never, when she is showing little ego to my personal mail seriously why I should now force her (sorry sis but I felt little like that way)..
    I only beg before Allah..
    lol no ones asking you to beg.. its ok..
    Now the real thing is what i have come to know now.. i heard from somewhere that the links were shared through PM the so called Private messaging.. Ok i dont know what ever issue you have with link sharing put that aside..
    Why PM is called private messaging when you 5 admins can read them? People talk a lot of private things through PMs. what right you have to infiltrate PMs? Clarify this bro.. Are you justified to look over the Private messages of users? visitor messages is ok but private messaging.. ?

Boring...

Quoted
    659 Post(s)

lol no ones asking you to beg.. its ok..
    Now the real thing is what i have come to know now.. i heard from somewhere that the links were shared through PM the so called Private messaging.. Ok i dont know what ever issue you have with link sharing put that aside..
    Why PM is called private messaging when you 5 admins can read them? People talk a lot of private things through PMs. what right you have to infiltrate PMs? Clarify this bro.. Are you justified to look over the Private messages of users? visitor messages is ok but private messaging.. ?
    Only three admins, two are dummy account for some other purposes like hiring person to update theme professionals you know. Secondly only one admin can read PMs, also we never do this on purpose unless we get info like these situations, trust us on this..

- Lily - is offline FallEn AnGel
    KucH KhAaS NaH!N !N D!nON

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    1005 Post(s)

Aslam-o-alaikum
    zonie is my cousin aur us ka jawab main jald hi batati hun yahan

ιк "кυη" ρε qααүιм ∂υηιүα

ιк "кυη" ρε ғαηαα нσ נαүε gι

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last