All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thread: saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" pay lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" pay lecture
    <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PTI For This Useful Post:

Roomi719 (08-18-2012)

__QanOOn__ is offline ♡♥♡PTI♡♥♡
    "A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    accustomed to false speaking
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    if you see a sinner you have to punish with high hand.
    if you can't stop sin by force then you should speak about it
    and if you not have chance to speak about it then at least you condemn it in heart but that is weakest form of Islam.
    this is what our Holy Prophet PCUH said.

so saeed anwar at least on second grade as par as that Hadith....

so if you think Quran Orders are being void and nullified then think again of being Muslim.
    if a sinner say that his sin is private then will you not punish him? if a thief say that his crime is his private matter but his hands should be cut according to Islam
    for a sinner , there is nothing called private life in Islam at all.
    Do not twist Islam just to satisfy yourself.
    They are divorced and after divorce its not Imran's resposibility to guid his ex wife.
    Why is that Saeed Anwar saw Imran Khan the only sinner in the world?

is offline Junior Member
    ۔۔۔

Quoted
    65 Post(s)

Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

Quote Originally Posted by __QanOOn__ View Post
    Do not twist Islam just to satisfy yourself.
    They are divorced and after divorce its not Imran's resposibility to guid his ex wife.
    Why is that Saeed Anwar saw Imran Khan the only sinner in the world?
    i never get involve with baseless arguments with stupid brainless people.
    sorry chicken...you are talking to a wrong guy here.
    my fart has better sound then imran khan

"A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

i never get involve with baseless arguments with stupid brainless people.
    sorry chicken...you are talking to a wrong guy here.
    Now you talking exactly like Saeed Anwar. I am not expecting a reply from you. Have a great Eid al Fitr.

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!

Quote Originally Posted by miranda View Post

ہا ہا ہا ہا ایک اور کمال پوسٹ ایک نونر کی طرف سے
    سید انور کو عمران سے بڑا کھلاڑی بنا دیا،
    ابے ڈھکن یہ سید بھائی میچ سے ایک دیں پہلے سے کھانا چھوڑ دیتے تھے پریشر اور ٹینشن کی وجہ سے ، ذہنی طور پر اگر بھائی صاحب مضبوط ہوتے تو آج سب سے بارے کھلاڑی ہوتے ٹیلنٹ کی وجہ سے
    مگر ایک انڈا کھا کر بھائی صاحب الرجی کا شکار ہو جاتے تھے
    انڈا کھانا بھی تبلیغ والوں کے ساتھ شروع کیا ہے محترم نے، یقین نہ آے تو اتھر بھائی سے پوچھ لو
    Bhaia mera saeed anwer k sath ab tak aik bhi din nahi laga bas aik dafa us ko bayan kay liya bulaya thaa 2 saal pehlaay... mujhay nahi pata kay wo kia khata hay kia nahi aur na iss say farak perta hay koi aur na iss say faraq perta hay kay wo past may kaisa khailta thaa kaisa nahi ab mashaAllah aik mehnaat say wabista hay Allah uss pay usko istikamaat ata karay ameeen.

londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night

Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

آخر کب تک تم اس طرح بولتے رہو گے، میں نے بتا دیا تھا تمکو کے مجھے تمہاری زبان سمججھ نہیں آتی ہے تو معذرت
    Koi baat Nahin keeps on trying one day you will understand your pita ji

miranda is offline Expert Member
    Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath3r View Post
    Bhaia mera saeed anwer k sath ab tak aik bhi din nahi laga bas aik dafa us ko bayan kay liya bulaya thaa 2 saal pehlaay... mujhay nahi pata kay wo kia khata hay kia nahi aur na iss say farak perta hay koi aur na iss say faraq perta hay kay wo past may kaisa khailta thaa kaisa nahi ab mashaAllah aik mehnaat say wabista hay Allah uss pay usko istikamaat ata karay ameeen.
    Ashahid bro ne jo jawab diya hai us per us ko dobara se mehnat ki zaroorat hai.

Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    Oink oink oink oink Oink oink oink oink Oink oink oink oink

ارے پھر خوامخائی کشٹ کیا جب کے آپ کی سور جیسی زبان میرے پلے نہیں پڑھ رہی ہے، اب انسانوں میں آ ہی گے ہو تو انسانو کی طرح بولنا بھی سیکھ لو. کب تک اپنی مادری زبان میں بولو گے جو صرف تمہارے قبیلے کے لوگ ہی سمجھ سکتے ہیں

manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

Brother what he is saying in that video is somehow a questionable practice by some Tableegi guy because you cant taunt on someone as Islam teaches us something different than this and a big beard cant give you the license to judge someone ..... the problem of our society is that we start giving final judgment considering our opinion as the supreme one and from this point all problems of our society starts .... no doubt he did a lot of struggle and i think Taqwa should be showered by his wordings if he wants to impress someone with his character .... but such taunts cant help him ....

manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE

Quoted
    241 Post(s)

Extremely rational logic ....i hope people should understand this with neutrality ....

Quote Originally Posted by A-shahid View Post
    According to the 'logic' used by Saeed Anwar.

1) Hazrat Noah(as) should not have preached religion since he failed to convince his own son and therefore cannot lay a claim to transform the society with his message.
    2) Hazrat Ibrahim(as) lost the right to claim his messiah status and the change message he embodied since he failed to convert his own father, giving rise to defectiveness in his position.
    3) Hazrat Lot(as) should also be rejected as a change harbinger since his own wife was unconvinced of him and left behind when he emigrated from his sodomized nation.
    4) And to top it, may god have mercy on us, even the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) did not fulfil the criteria since he too was unable to convert his dearest uncle despite his best valiant efforts.

Anyone who considers the above as 'failures' is more than welcome to judge Imran with the same standard and brand his change slogan as hollow too.

This is not an effort to compare personalities but to show the absurdity of the logic used and impossibility of the high standard applied for judgement that not even the greatest man ever to walk on earth could fulfil.

!eo is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    171 Post(s)

1st , he is not molvi & not every man with beard is molvi
    2nd , what he is saying is at least correct, I cant c here any one denying what he said .. just abuses r the answer

Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by !eo View Post
    1st , he is not molvi & not every man with beard is molvi
    2nd , what he is saying is at least correct, I cant c here any one denying what he said .. just abuses r the answer
    lolz you need to read the whole thread again. At least read the above post by crazycolor with A-shahid post in the quote.

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Ashahid bro ne jo jawab diya hai us per us ko dobara se mehnat ki zaroorat hai.
    mehnat ki tau tumhay aur mujhay uss say bhi ziada zaroorat hay aur btw kis ko zarorat nahi hay mehnat ki?

Aladin ka chiragh

Quoted
    2146 Post(s)

mehnat ki tau tumhay aur mujhay uss say bhi ziada zaroorat hay aur btw kis ko zarorat nahi hay mehnat ki?
    Baat ghumane ki nahi ho rahi hai admit kerne ki ho rahee hai ke kafi loose baat ker gae hain muhtaram. Mehnat ki zaroorat tu her waqt her kisi ko hai.

Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER

Blog Entries
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

Baat ghumane ki nahi ho rahi hai admit kerne ki ho rahee hai ke kafi loose baat ker gae hain muhtaram. Mehnat ki zaroorat tu her waqt her kisi ko hai.
    ap k liya loose iss liya hay kay us nay ap k khayal may IK ka tazkara kiya hay aur meray liya iss liya nahi kion kay jo koch jis contest may usnay kaha hay wo tumsay aur mujah say behtar iss forum pay koi nahi jaanta..... tumhara khayal hay kay wo baat uss nay TANQEED ki hay ya uss nay ya batanay ki koshish ki hay kay insan her haal may mohtaaj hay Allah ka aur us ki apni marzi say koch nahi hosakta, mujhay tau ya he samajh aya bhai.

is offline Junior Member
    ۔۔۔

Quoted
    65 Post(s)

Now you talking exactly like Saeed Anwar. I am not expecting a reply from you. Have a great Eid al Fitr.
    wow...
    ok quote a single verse where you have been order to possibly give pardon to a someone who commit adultery....
    i need proper reference from Quran where you can do Mafi to a zani.
    Can't find it??? then it is time to bingo.........pop your head into a wall and suicide.....
    that is why i said these kind of people stupid and brainless. thoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (spit)

"A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

wow...
    ok quote a single verse where you have been order to possibly give pardon to a someone who commit adultery....
    i need proper reference from Quran where you can do Mafi to a zani.
    Can't find it??? then it is time to bingo.........pop your head into a wall and suicide.....
    that is why i said these kind of people stupid and brainless. thoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (spit)
    I dont have to do Thooooooo and cheap stuff like that but just have a read of the following.

4:16: And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

is offline Junior Member
    ۔۔۔

Quoted
    65 Post(s)

I dont have to do Thooooooo and cheap stuff like that but just have a read of the following.

4:16: And the two who commit it among you, dishonor them both. But if they repent and correct themselves, leave them alone. Indeed, Allah is ever Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

oh rellly ...you given me hope to do the same with uzma khan niazi.....
    i will be forgiven too....Insallah....
    don't cry now because you just quoted a Quran verse.
    so Allah supports Zina and Islam have nothing to do with zani couple.....and there is no punishment for them.
    nice ;) i like it.
    i am sure any non muslim who is interested to do this with any Muslim lady also will be very hopeful.

by the way
    from your own sweet quote...
    can you please translate .....this bit for me...
    my english is not that good....
    "dishonor them both"

"A man is enrolled near
    Allah as a liar if he is
    and false discuss

Quoted
    2574 Post(s)

oh rellly ...you given me hope to do the same with uzma khan niazi.....
    i will be forgiven too....Insallah....
    don't cry now because you just quoted a Quran verse.
    so Allah supports Zina and Islam have nothing to do with zani couple.....and there is no punishment for them.
    nice ;) i like it.
    i am sure any non muslim who is interested to do this with any Muslim lady also will be very hopeful.

by the way
    from your own sweet quote...
    can you please translate .....this bit for me...
    my english is not that good....
    "dishonor them both"
    Anyone who is/will read our comments will know how you jumping from here to there. Please dont waste more of my time as the person who does not want to understand one can not make him/them understand. There were same kind of people in the times of Prophets who saw all but still will not believe and the Quran speaks about them as well so please I request you dont waste my time any more.

is offline Junior Member
    ۔۔۔

Quoted
    65 Post(s)

4-15 And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from your women, call to witnesses against them four from among you; then if they ber witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them.

4:17 Repentance with Allah is only for those who do evil in ignorance, then turn to Allah soon.

no there is a big thoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for a jahil khota
    explain ....dishonor them both......... kill yourself if you can't

mak7861 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Allah-hu-akbar . jis Dars ke ibtida hi Gheebat aur dosron ke burai se ho us se kia kissi ne kuch Faiz hasil karna hai . Allah Janta hai . Agar toh yeh Islamic get-gether thaa toh Imran Khan ka is mein kia tazkira , or agar yeh political meeting thee toh is mein Saeed Anwer ka kia Jagah .
    People who are talking about Imran Khan' Past mistakes, why do they forget that there is none in pakistani politics who claims to be an angel .
    Nawaz Shareef = Tahira Syed, ShamShad begum , and his failed attempts with Kim Barker . when are we going to have same criteria for all of us .

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last