All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Thread: saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!

      
   
  1. #1
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" pay lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" pay lecture
    <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !




  2. #2
    mzia8925 is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,837
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Religious arrogance as usual. No fan of Imran, but what has Saeed Anwar really accomplished in his life? Nothing, his record was broken by Tendulkar, so he is irrelevant these days. On the other hand Saeed Anwar is right, Imran ought to stop lecturing us about Islam and Kaalifate, which he has no clue about. He is no kaleefa, he is just another politician.

  3. #3
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Quote Originally Posted by mzia8925 View Post
    Religious arrogance as usual. No fan of Imran, but what has Saeed Anwar really accomplished in his life? Nothing, his record was broken by Tendulkar, so he is irrelevant these days. On the other hand Saeed Anwar is right, Imran ought to stop lecturing us about Islam and Kaalifate, which he has no clue about. He is no kaleefa, he is just another politician.


    I bet, Saeed Anwar has accomplished more in his life then you !

  4. #4
    skamran is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    218
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    He is talking abstract as typical Mulla thinking. Allah ney insaan ko limited sight dee ??...kiya matlab?. insaan ney Hubble Telescope Allah ki dee hoi aqal sey banaya aur now scientist are seeing stars and galaxies as fars 13 billions years far in deep space agar Mullah party jahil hey aur 21st century mey bhi Habib Bank pey char key chand dekhti hey tu uss mey kisi ka kiya kasoor??. No doubt he was great player but typical Mullah soch key " ek BV ko tu sambhal key nahee rakh sakey" how come he knows about some one's personal life and how he is sure that his wife is living happey with him.

  5. #5
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Quote Originally Posted by skamran View Post
    He is talking abstract as typical Mulla thinking. Allah ney insaan ko limited sight dee ??...kiya matlab?. insaan ney Hubble Telescope Allah ki dee hoi aqal sey banaya aur now scientist are seeing stars and galaxies as fars 13 billions years far in deep space agar Mullah party jahil hey aur 21st century mey bhi Habib Bank pey char key chand dekhti hey tu uss mey kisi ka kiya kasoor??. No doubt he was great player but typical Mullah soch key " ek BV ko tu sambhal key nahee rakh sakey" how come he knows about some one's personal life and how he is sure that his wife is living happey with him.

    @ skamran

    Allah ney insaan ko limited sight dee ??...kiya matlab?>>>> regardless of all medical research, man has not been able to create life !


    how come he knows about some one's personal life and how he is sure that his wife is living happey with him. >>>>> generally speaking if your wife is running around late nights with high profile celebrity
    (Hugh Grant) who is known for f+++ing and running and when camera tries to capture and you wife crys like a baby then it means "all is not good" !



  6. #6
     is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    177
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!


  7. #7
     is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    177
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Tsunami Khan!

    سید انور صاب نے ہاتھ بڑا ہولا رکھا ہے
    میں تو یہ بھی پوچھتا ہوں جو بندہ اپنی بیٹی کو انصاف نہ دے سکتا ہو اور اپنے بیٹوں کی پرورش یہودی گھر میں کروا رہا ہو وہ پاکستان تو کیا اپنا گھر بھی ٹھیک نہیں کر سکتا
    لعنت بیشمار

  8. #8
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !


  9. #9
     is offline Junior Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    177
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Tsunami Khan!




  10. #10
    Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,191
    Quoted
    773 Post(s)

    Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Tsunami Khan!

    Quote Originally Posted by legend1 View Post


    Shaid tum sub ko raat ko neend nien aati....I can understand that you have a job to do and that is being a NOKER...



  11. #11
    Ghafoor10 is offline Expert Member
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,191
    Quoted
    773 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Quote Originally Posted by PTI View Post

    You seem more desperate than anyone...one thing is for sure Noon league wont be winning hahaha baari gayie......

  12. #12
    londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,551
    Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Quote Originally Posted by mzia8925 View Post
    Religious arrogance as usual. No fan of Imran, but what has Saeed Anwar really accomplished in his life? Nothing, his record was broken by Tendulkar, so he is irrelevant these days. On the other hand Saeed Anwar is right, Imran ought to stop lecturing us about Islam and Kaalifate, which he has no clue about. He is no kaleefa, he is just another politician.
    Saeed Anwar accomplished more then us all and your leader ik. He changed himself from a non relegious man to proper follower of Islam . Saeed Anwar offere his pray in proper manner unlike ik who don't mind have chugum I'm his mouth while he was pretenting to be praying on stage . So Saeed Anwar is way better person then idiot khan but you people have no brain to see that and will keep on living the life of an ignorant person.....

  13. #13
    PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,787
    Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

    Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!

    " talaq Muslim Muashiray may ek nasoor samjhi jati hay"...............

    LEKIN

    "Denn-e-Imrani may talaq aurat ka zevar hay"

  14. #14
    A-shahid's Avatar
    A-shahid is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,278
    Quoted
    670 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Quote Originally Posted by londoner007 View Post
    Saeed Anwar accomplished more then us all and your leader ik. He changed himself from a non relegious man to proper follower of Islam . Saeed Anwar offere his pray in proper manner unlike ik who don't mind have chugum I'm his mouth while he was pretenting to be praying on stage . So Saeed Anwar is way better person then idiot khan but you people have no brain to see that and will keep on living the life of an ignorant person.....
    Lol!!! What a stupid logic is this. As if a citizen of a country is only required to be religious to achieve all for himself and the nation.

    Time and again you guys prove your mentality as this class, street level and thuggish prone where treason with the country is allowed on the name of religion. Actually this narrow minded Mullah mentality cut short Anwar's career by two to five years, causing Pakistan immense harm in the sports field.

    So Yaah you can cherish your traitor hero who stabbed Pakistan in the back for his own personal gratification.

  15. #15
    khalnayak is offline Junior Member
    No Offense
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    361
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

    Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!

    Factory in Raiwind is churning out idiots of the highest order with "limited" vision who cannot think beyond gender/sex/namaz/sharab etc.

  16. #16
    wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,885
    Quoted
    292 Post(s)

    Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!

    First Question.. Saeed WHO???
    And when some moron comes down to making personal comments on his opponents.. IGNORE THAT A* Hole..

    What the F are these comments.. "ek bibi ko sambhal..." and this moron Anwar is supposed to be "proper follower of ..

  17. #17
    wellwisher is offline Star Member
    Edit>
     
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,885
    Quoted
    292 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Quote Originally Posted by A-shahid View Post
    Lol!!! What a stupid logic is this. As if a citizen of a country is only required to be religious to achieve all for himself and the nation.

    Time and again you guys prove your mentality as this class, street level and thuggish prone where treason with the country is allowed on the name of religion. Actually this narrow minded Mullah mentality cut short Anwar's career by two to five years, causing Pakistan immense harm in the sports field.

    So Yaah you can cherish your traitor hero who stabbed Pakistan in the back for his own personal gratification.

    Lets not go there about his so-called career.. he averaged 46+ at home and just 29+ in away matches.. he was just a mediocre player, excelling on batting friendly pitches

  18. #18
    Ath3r is offline Banned
    SNIPER
     
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Quetta/ Karachi
    Posts
    13,944
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quoted
    2282 Post(s)

    Re: saeed Anwar Comments about Imran Khan!

    bhai meray saeed bhai nay ya koi tanqeed nahi ki IK pay balkay aik general baat ki hay sab k mutaliq jo ya kehtay hain kay may ya kerdu'n ga may wo kerdo'n ga... wo sirf batana chah rahay hain kay insan ki marzi ki koi hasiyat nahi hay k insan kia chahta hay balkaay hona her haal may sirf wo he hay jo Allah paak chahtaa hay aur wo kisi ka kisi bhi haal may mohtaaj nahi apni chah ko amli shakal daynay may.....

  19. #19
    londoner007 is offline Genius Member
    Good Night
     
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,551
    Quoted
    1183 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Quote Originally Posted by A-shahid View Post
    Lol!!! What a stupid logic is this. As if a citizen of a country is only required to be religious to achieve all for himself and the nation.

    Time and again you guys prove your mentality as this class, street level and thuggish prone where treason with the country is allowed on the name of religion. Actually this narrow minded Mullah mentality cut short Anwar's career by two to five years, causing Pakistan immense harm in the sports field.

    So Yaah you can cherish your traitor hero who stabbed Pakistan in the back for his own personal gratification.

    I was expecting the stupid reply from your type of stupid person who can't see beyond their nose. You obviously didn't understand what speed Anwar had said because of ignorance on your behalf. First step to do some thing is to correct yourself and prove that you are a changed man and can do the rest but if you not changed and pretent to be a changed man and do things different in public and different in private then you are called munafiqs, that's what idiot khan is doing he have got nothing to do with religion but he is pretending to be a religious to attract the religious vote...................anyway good luck to you idiots who are blind folded and have no future what's so ever , because people like yourself never be successful in their lives due to ignorance ....

  20. #20
    manobille's Avatar
    manobille is offline Senior Member
    WiNd Of cHaNgE
     
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    535
    Quoted
    241 Post(s)

    Re: Chennai Kay Hero Saeed Anwar Ka "Imraniat Kay Sharr" Pay Lecture <must c for Imrani Inqalabis !

    Yar in thakay hoayay mullaon nay her maslay mai apni tang zaroor araani hoti hai .... tableegi jamat kay aik science dan molvi sab nay pichlay dino bayan diya tha kay "Jinoo ko kabu ker kay bijli banaee ja sakti hai" .... let them focus on it ........ I met a tableegi jamat coincidently in during my last year visit in May 11 to Paksitan that jamat was from South Africa and that molvi was highly educated guy .... abb woh banda kafi dair batain kerta raha aur uss ka focus sirf ya tha "ALLAH nay hamain kyun paida kya" aur bass phir iss kay bad wohi batain kay ALLAH nay hamain apni ibadat kay liay paida kya bla bla bla .... jab bat khtam hoee tu muj say pochta kay ap bhi koi achi bat batain ..... mainay kaha ap ki batain bohat achi thi lakin ap loog agar is sawal kay sath "ALLAH nay hamain kyun paida kya" kay sath ya bhi sawal kiya karain " ALLAH na hamain kasay paida kya" tu shaid is say anparh jahil muslim muasharay kay logon ki jahalat dur ho .... mainay kaha ap jab apni bat ko sirf "Kyun" tak mahdood rakhtay hain tu ap kay followers samjhtay hain kay "Kasay" kay baray mai sochna shirk hai gunah hai aur yahi waja hai musalman ajj tak dunya say her jagha pechay hain kyunkay ya sirf "Kyun" mai phansay hoay hain aur "Kyun" kay sath "Kasay" shamil kernay ki himet nahi ..... aur us kay pass meri iss bat ka koi jawab nahi tha .... .....ab banda in molvi types ko kahay ya bahi siyasat ker lo ya ibadat .... her jagha zaroor ghusana hai loosers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in