All Pakistani Dramas Lists
Latest Episodes of Dramas - Latest Politics Shows - Latest Politics Discussions

Thread: Imran Khan Obsession on almost every site shows Bhagora Brotheran's Khan phobia

Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work

Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Cool Imran Khan Obsession on almost every site shows Bhagora Brotheran's Khan phobia

Bhagora polirics aka pkpolitics was one of the first ones to be obseesed by Imran Khan & their every other active thread is about Imran Khan & same is over here.

Threads with Photoshops are at its peak, whhich may be generating traffic but bringing down the standard of discussions.

Imran Khan is there to stay & won't run away to the red carpet palaces of Jeddah or London or dubai like bhagoora brotheran did & will do same once the noose will tightened around their necks for plundering national wealth while they were in power since 80s when Gen Zia & Gen Jelani brought them into the corridors of power

Will Bhagora brotheran be successful this time again by running photoshops like they did in 80s & 90s?

They are living in lala-land

Bhagora brotheran after election will go back to Jeddah/london, zardari will go back to his NYC apartment, Asfandyar to Europe as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Newbie For This Useful Post:

suave (08-22-2012)

siqbal00 is offline Star Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Imran Khan Obsession on almost every site shows Bhagora Brotheran's Khan phobia

I am not sure the authenticity of most threads, but I will say it for sure that the quality of discussion is at rock bottom. I use to read FK posts diligently to stay in touch with what's new on political landscape but lately it's all about personal and worst of all dragging maa, behn, biwi etc etc. 90% posts are done by one guy, and the remaining scattered doesn't show much intelligenc either.
    Probably it's up to FK Admins to manage restrict the contents, unless they are getting subsidised from some one and dropped traffic is not an issue, good for them else I see thing it winding up soon like many other forums I have seen in the past
    Half the time, I am scared to post anything with the fear that some one will just react utter nonsense even though I have always done my best not to drag anyones leaders personal life in my view points

mh786 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Re: Imran Khan Obsession on almost every site shows Bhagora Brotheran's Khan phobia

siqbal00

I am feeling the exact same way. The admins need to take a stronger action to have discussion that is healthy for everyone. Now, the debate revolves around personal attacks, political leaders' personal lives, and all that that should be kept private. I wonder if the admins at FK have gone to sleep while their servers are kept on.

I urge them to take an action and disband those users who are unnecessarily creating threads and carrying someone's agenda. That user may be from PTI, PML-N or any other party but it needs to start from somewhere.

mak7861 is offline Junior Member
    Edit>

Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I have my suspicions that Admins have earned enough money with this site that they have retired early and now spending their summer in Aruba or similar islands, and this site is running on automation softwares ,they have programmed this automatic BOT , which comes on the threads and play HATTO BACHO sound and throw few warning around and turn off itself .
    why else would this place look like a hoodlum , whereas i remember almost 2 years back people used to get warnings just to type Bad-ass in their comments .

Newbie is offline Expert Member
    say no more pakhtoon killing,
    cursing Imran Khan all the
    time won't work

Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mak7861 View Post
    I have my suspicions that Admins have earned enough money with this site that they have retired early and now spending their summer in Aruba or similar islands, and this site is running on automation softwares ,they have programmed this automatic BOT , which comes on the threads and play HATTO BACHO sound and throw few warning around and turn off itself .
    why else would this place look like a hoodlum , whereas i remember almost 2 years back people used to get warnings just to type Bad-ass in their comments .
    I agree with you that moderation two years ago was effective & thus the level of discussions was also high

saif12121979 is offline Star Member
    pti zinda baad

Quoted
    215 Post(s)

bari tendd ke 3rd bari hatray may hay .............bari tendd ko prime ministry bohat zoor say ayee hoyee hay ......
    is leay saray nooray nookar bari tendd ko iqtedaar main lanay kay leay paid jehaad kar rahay hain

PTI is offline Banned
    Edit>

Quoted
    2401 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saif12121979 View Post
    bari tendd ke 3rd bari hatray may hay .............bari tendd ko prime ministry bohat zoor say ayee hoyee hay ......
    is leay saray nooray nookar bari tendd ko iqtedaar main lanay kay leay paid jehaad kar rahay hain

@
    saif12121979
    @saif12121979

hosla rakh hosla "Aay Ahl-e-Alvi-Al Marasioon".....

tum logo nay bohat Social Media abuse karliya.....

ab zara apni back pay chitarr paraha hay tou bhoo bhoo kar rahay ho ........

"kiookay Shemale Dog bhonk to sakta nahi"